VIXX Imagine : Jung Taekwon (Leo)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“ErghhH!” You really hate him,Jung Taekwoon a.k.a Leo.You really want to kill him ! Why he must participate the camp? Why he must go there too? You know that he really hate to camp! Leo goes inside the bus. You just stare at him with scary gaze. He searches for a seat to sit. You ppali put your bag at another seat next to you. Spontaneously, he put your bag at your face and sits next to you.

“YAH!” You really mad.

“What?” He asks.

“Go sit at another place!” You said to him.

“Shiro.” He said. He then takes out his phone and headphone. And then he continues his usual hobby. Listen to a song.

“That’s why I really hate you..” You said to him.

“DO I care?” He said to you.

“Pfft …” You then saw your really hot senior! You really love him! He so handsome but he already has a girlfriend. Many people said that he is a playboy but you didn’t belive it. In your mind, maybe the people just jealous with N. Suddenly N look at you. You speechless.

“He looks at me?” You ask in your heart. He then smiles sweetly to you. You really want to fainted! You want to scream and so on! Leo  who watch that drama just smile cynically.

“Don’t show to much that you like him. Control your feeling.” You pinch Leo’s leg

“Auch!”

“Just shut up!” You said to him. N then sit at in front of your seat. You then just look outside the bus glass. Leo looks at you with a cute smile at his lips.

--- At the campsite----

“What the…” You make a speechles face (-_-).

“I dunno what happen on this earth… Why you are in the same team with me?!” You ask him.

“Why you angry at me too much.. N is our group leader.” Suddenly your angry face turn into sweet smile face.

“Really?” Leo just nod with creepy face. You feel so happy!!

-------------

You take a look at the unique flower.

“Woahh..” You touch that flower but suddenly someone hold your hand. You look at the hand owner. N? You’re so shocked and at the same time you feel so nervous.

“Your hand is really soft. Just like a baby..” He said romanticly.He didn’t even finish his words, suddenly Leo pull your hand from N. His face seems like he is mad

“The teacher asks me to do this.” He said while stare at N. You give Leo a killing gaze.

---- 2 days later -----

You and N are at the same team to find fire wood in the forest near with your campsite. You really feel uncomfortable cause N keep staring at you.

“Aigoo.. I can’t focus.. Why are you so cute?” He asks you. Your cheeks are all red when he said like that. You know that you’re cute XD

“Oppa.. Stop playing around. You make me nervous.” You said.

“Really?” He walks to you and then holds your hand. You look at him. You really don’t realize that your face and his face are so near. At that time.. You really can’t move,you just look deep in his eyes.

“Do you have a boyfriend already?” He asks you sweetly.Slowly you shake your head. He smiles at you. His smile… REALLY KILLING YOU!

“Can I be your boyfriend then?” He asks you.He hold your hand more tightly. You really nervous until you can’t even speak.

“Woaahh.. So romantic…” Suddenly Leo voice makes N release your hand. You look at Leo with a killing gaze. Your mouth keep moving,you’re saying

“Don’t disturb meeeee!” N just smiles cynically. He walks to Leo

“I can bring her back to the campsite. You don’t need to find us or disturb us.” N said. He then holds your hand and goes from the forest. Leo just looks at both of you. He really doesn’t like N behaviour. N is a playboy!

------ Tomorrow night ------

Once again, you and N chat under the big tree near the campsite. You feel really happy when you talk with him. He is your crush, impossible that you didn’t like him!  Leo just looks at both of you from far. His face seems like he so sad.

“Why you hate me?” He asks you in his heart. He knows that you never hear it. He really loves you but you never ever like him because of his behaviour that always spontan and always honest and act innocent, sometimes.

------------

N put his hand on your shoulder. You’re so sleepy that time. You look at your watch. It’s already 2am. You still trying pretending that you still don’t sleepy coz you want to have a long talk with N.

“Just sleep.. Oppa is here with you.” He said sweetly. Both of you just like a romantic couple. You smile and then sleep. N slowly put your head at his shoulder. He smile cynically, such a player!

-----

Leo runs tu you when he saw that N has a bad thing to do to you. Roughly Leo you’re your hand until you can wake up from your sleep. N pulls your hand to. You really don’t know what happen. You’re so sleepy!

“She is mine!” N said and he roughly pulls you and then hug you. Leo bites his lips. He then want to pull you back but N seems doesn’t let Leo do it.

“What happen here?” You’re so blank~~~

“He is trying to do something bad to you!” Leo mocked you. You so shocked and then take a look at N.

“You think I really want her? Just take her!” he pulls you away. You so shocked. So it’s true.. N is a playboy. Leo can’t stand it anymore, he give a big hit at N face. And then N makes the same thing. They keep fight each other until you doesn’t know what to do.

"STOP!!" You shout! N and Leo who already blood looks at you. You then run away with a teary eye.

“Are you statisfied now?” Leo asks N. He stand up and trying to catch you.

-----------

Leo looks at you who is crying near the lake. You feel so embrassed in what just happen… N… He just like a bit*h! Leo standing behind you, and then he take off his sweater and put is at your back.

“You’ll catch a fever..” He said and then sit next to you.. You wipe your tear.

“Gumawo..” You said to him. He just nods and smiles. You look at Leo lips. It’s red because of the blood. You really feel so guilty. You move near with him and then touch his lips.

“Auch.” He said slowly.

“Miane.. Isn’t it to hurt?” He looks at you with a smile.

“Not at all.” You lift your eyebrows.

“For you.. I’ll do anything just to protect you.” His words make you blank.

“What ?” You ask him. He looks at you.

“saranghae.” He said truthly.

“Mwo?”

“Aieru..” He lifts his  eyebrows.

“Wo ai ni.” You bite your lips.

“Yah! Just said one language only.” He laugh.

“Okay then.. I love you.” He said and then kisses your cheeks.  You’re so shocked.

“Really?” He shakes his head.

“YAHH!” He laughs.

Of course I love you.. I love you with all my heart…” He said and then kiss your lips.

----------

You open your eyes, you look at the guy next you.

“Morning my love.” You laugh. You and Leo will get married round 2 days more.

“Morning.” You said.

“Have a nice dream?” You nod cutely.

“About who?” You smile.

“About N.” He looks at you with a shocked face.

“Aniyo.. I just joke. Of coz bout you..” You kiss his lips.

“I don’t belive you.” He said.

“Wae?” You ask. He just shrugs.

“Believe me… Hmm?” You kiss his lips.

“Arasso..” He smiled. You smile back to him.