EXO Imagine: Kim Jong In (Kai)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

Comfortable atmosphere in the morning accompanied by the scent of lavender makes you drift in reverie.Today is the day ! The day of your lovely boy,Ricky.


"When I come back,I promise to married you. Wait for me ya ^^" The promise that Ricky said still in your mind until now even its already 3 years.


"Papa,I go first."You kiss your father cheeks and then waves at him.

"Take care. Muahh.. I love you." You give your flying kiss to you father. You so happy waiting for the one you love come back from over sea. They are a lot of people at the airport so you just standing and waiting in front of the arrival hall. Suddenly your shoulders been hit by someone.

"Yahhh ! Where you put your eyes huh?! At your knee?" The guy so angry. You just look down and ask for pardon even its not your fault.Maybe because i just keep silent so the guy just go. You feel so realived. I still looking for Ricky and finally I meet him but.... Who is the girl next to him? Ricky waves his hand at you with a smile.You just reply it with a smile.

"Hye (you name)" Ricky said.

"Hye." You replied it with unwell tone coz still feel uneasy with the girl next to Ricky.

"By the way,this is ShaSha,my future wife." said Ricky with a smile.


The words that Ricky said at the aiport still sticked at your mind.

"Does he already forget about the promise?" You said in your heart.You felt so sad.

"Today we have a new student from London. Let me introduce him. He is Kim Jong In.You can call him Kai" Said Prof.Heo Seong.Everybody pay attention with that cute guy that his face a bit like Korean and Chinese. But you still in your day dream,dream about the guy that will be married.

"You may have a sit." Prof.Heo Seong said. He bows and sit next to you. I'm so suprised when the new student sit next to me.

"Who are you looking at huh?"The guy said angrily coz I keep looking at him too long.

"Ooooo.. Now I got you. You are blind girl who hit be at the airport right?" The guy said. You pout.

"Ciiisss.. He the one who hit me and now he put the blame on me. What kind of guy he is?" You said in your heart. You didn't want to fight with him,just wasting your time. 


You walk alone to realease all the tension in your mind. Suddenly you passes by in front of the flower shop. The scent of the lavendar really attract your attention so you walk to the flower shop.Lavendar is your favourite flower. The smell the colour..Its your favourite flower. Finally you go to the shop and buy 10 lavendar.Suddenly someone hit you from in front.

"Auchhh..." The lavendar scattered on the floor . You look up and...

"You again?!" The same human who hit you at the airport and sit next to you in the lecture hall. You bows down to collect the lavendar. But its weird and awkward when Kai suddenly help you but you just let it.Suddenly,a girl walk to you with fierce face.

"Is this that girl? You are Kai friend that take us at the airport right?"You nod.

"So you are the b***h girl ! Do you know what is your fault?!" ShaSha so angry.

"What is my fault?"You ask.

"You still dare to ask what is your fault." She is laughing.Wait,she ask you what your fault but when you ask,she can said like that?

"Because of you,me and Ricky had broke up !"You so shocked.But its just only 2 or 3 days you saw them like a sweet couple who can't been seperated away but why now you are the reason of their broke up? ShaSha lift her hand,wanted to slap you but Kai ppali achieve ShaSha hand.

"Hey stupid girl,watch out your mouth ! Do you know that she is my future wife and listen here. She doesn't love your boyfriend anymore."You dunno what to say. Slowly your tears falling down. Kai hold your hand and take you home.You just let him do that,in your mind,you still think about Ricky.

'Does Ricky okay?'

'Why he doesn't tell me anything?'

'Who I am?' The question keep spinning in your mind.You can't sleep coz too think about Ricky. You just cry at Kai shoulders without say thanks. The embrassed feeling go away because of the sadness.


"What wrong with you? Still crying about yesterday ?" Kai asked. Because of yesterday accident,you and Kai become bestfriend and can't be seperated away.

"Aniyo..." You said. You still think about Ricky.

"Yahhh,try to take a look at your face in the mirror."Kai give you a mirror.You pouts.

"Okay okay. Don't pout.. Your face become more ugly so don't pout okay?" Kai smile while pat your heads slowly. You just nod.

"Okay now,lets go to the canteen. I heard your stomach sing EXO song,Wolf.. Kekeke.. Lets go to eat." Kai hold your hand,you just follow.As day by day passed by you and Kai are getting closer and closer. We shared the story together.Now you know the reason Kai comeback to Korea,its because of his first love been cheated to him.


 "(your name) ,today oppa will fulfill the promise that i promise you three years ago.Oppa hope,you can accept my proposal."Ricky take out his ring proposal.He wanna put it at your fingers. Your heart beat so fast when Ricky touch your hand.

"Oppa ! Wait ! I can't !" You push him away. Your mind just fill with Kai name. Kai,Kai and Kai name spinning in your mind. You just remember him suddenly.You try to get a taxi to go to Kai house,you call him but he doesn't answer it.You so worried. What happen to Kai. You arrived at Kai house. When you arrived there,you so shocked. Your tears falling down. You saw Kai kissing with someone. Kai just realize you there and he so shocked. You run away with your tears falling down.Kai calling your name but you ignored him. Its had been 1 week you didn't go to class.Even when Kai calling you,you stil ignore it. Love is painful. You make your decision to continue study at oversea and leaving all the sad memories.

The last calling for the next flight make all of your daydream gone. Huh,your heart still remember Kai. The scent of a Lavender stop you from walking.Suddenly a little children come and give me a Lavendar and then another little girl and boy until seventh Lavender. You start feeling weird.

"Hye." Someone give you one more lavendar.You look up and look at the owner of the lavendar. Your tears falling down.

"Why did you didn't even pick my phone call?Why did you don't want me to explain what you see lately?Did you not that the girl that you see with me is my sister and we are not kissing. She whispered something to me and do you know something too? I love you and I can't live without you.The Lavendar that I give you is the love symbol.8 lavendar means 'I Love You' . I hope you will accept my love."Kai take out the ring at the oe of the Lavendar.You just smile and hug him

"I agree" .... You got married with him after end studying. The End ^^