B2ST Imagine : Yong Junhyung

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“I really hate him!” Ana shout as loud as she can.

“Aiiii!!! You make my ear hurt you know. No need to shout. I already know that! Everyone already know that!” Ana’s friend,Jungim said.

“Ahhhh! I dunno how long I can stay with a neighbour like him!” Ana said. Ana really hate her neighbour, Yong Junhyung. He always wants to fight with Ana almost every day! All time when Ana meet him, both of you can’t even stop fighting just like a cat and a dog. Ana really don’t know why she really hates Yong Junhyung. It’s happen just a month ago.

*Flashback*

“Yahhh! Where did you put your eyes? At your feet??”Junhyung mocked Ana.  Ana bites her lips .He didn’t even help her. He just keeps mocking her. Shestands up and stands in front of him.

“Yaaahh! Can you please low your tone and don’t mocked me?! You’re the one who make me get this burse!” Ana show him her hand which is bloody a bit.

“What the….? You rush me first!” Junhyung said.

“You said it’s me? Hello.. All my books already wet because of you.”Ana said.

“You should say sorry instead of saying that I’m the one who rush you.”Junhyung said.

“Me? I will never ever said I’m sorry to you!” Ana take all her wet books and just walk away and just leave Junhyung alone.

“YAHH! You must pay back for this shirt !”Junhyung calling Ana back. She just pretend that she didn’t hear it.

*End Flashback*

Because of that incident, Ana and Junhyung are still enemies. But now he is Ana neighbour and he live next to Ana house. That makes Ana so stress!

---- That evening -----

Ana cycling her bicycle alone to her house but shedunno why that day,she doesn’t have any luck so she meet him,YongJUnhyung. Her one and only enemy.She just pretendsthat she didn’t see him and just parkher bicycle in front of small shop.  Hermom need a bread so go the small bread shop to buy it. Junhyung just smile cynically when Ana pretend that she didn’t see him

“I dunno why I meet you at this place and at this peaceful evening.” Junhyung said. Ana just shut up and pretend that she didn’t hear anything.

Woahh.. I never know that you’re a deaf.” Ana can’t be patient anymore.

“Yahhh! What is your problem? I didn’t said anything bad to you !” Ana said harshly because she really angry . He just smiles cynically.

“The problem is my heart feel like I want to kill you if I meet you..”He said.

“Huh. Do you think that I’m afraid of you?” Ana ask him with cynical tone.

“I just can break your bicycle with my car.”He said. Ana take a look at Junhyung big car.

“This is your bread.” The auntie than give Ana the balance and Ana just go like that coz she can’t even be more patient if she see Junhyung face.

------ Another day ----

Ana watering the plants in front of her house because she really loves flower.  Ana saw Junhyung go back from the collage and didn’t even say anything rude to Ana. She lifts her eyebrows.

“Omo ! Does he try to make a world record coz he doesn’t talk with me.” Ana say in her hear. She takes a look at Junhyung sad face.

“What’s wrong with him?” Suddenly Ana feel like she wants to know what happen to her enemy.

----- Another day ----

Ana heard Junhyung fight with someone in his telephone. She tried to hear what makes he want to cry.

“I know that I didn’t even important in that family. I just a child out of wedlock. I know all that!!” Ana so shock.

“Then.. Who is his mom?” Ana ask in her heart.

“I know that they just leave me in front of your house. I know that you just adopt me. I know all that.” He cries all a lot. Ana feel so sad. She just feels like she understands what Junhyung fell like.

-------

Since that day, Ana and Junhyung start to be a friend. And know,YongJunhyung that always said rude words to Ana  become more and more kind. He knows can smile handsomely and not cynically. But… Without Ana realize,she fall in love with him.Junhyung is not a bad gut. He is a handsome guy that have a really kind hearted and he so sweet too. Ana really likes to talk with him.

“Ana.. Do you already have a boyfriend?” He suddenly asks Ana a weird question.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” Ana answered it sincerely. Junhyung smile sweetly.

“Did you ever think to have a boyfriend?” He asks. Ana just laugh.

“The person who get me maybe will me the most unlucky person.” Ana said. Suddenly he touches Ana’s hand. Junhyung really makes Ana’s heart beat so fast.

“Can I be your boyfriend?” Ana lift her eyebrows.

“Do you mean it?” Ana asks Junhyung.

“Yes. I…”

“Oppa!” suddenly a girl voice disturb them. Ana turn around and take a look at the girl who wear a very skort shirt.

“Junhyung…Who is she?” Ana asks Junhyung.

“She just….”

“Aigoo..Oppa.Imiss you a lot.” The girl run to Junhyung and hug Junhyung Ana was so surprise.

“Err.. Maybe I should go now.” Ana said and then just walk by.

“Aigoo.. Min!! You disturb me!” Junhyung said to his cousin,Soo Min.

“Wae?” She asks Junhyung.

“I just confess my feeling to her but you come to disturb us and now maybe she will be so sad.” Min just smile.

“Gwenchana. I can replace her place.” Min said happily.

“What do you say?”Junhyung ask.

“I can be your girlfriend. I think you should forget her coz her colleague friend said that she is a really rude girl.” Min said. Min really loves Junhyung since they were a kid.

“Min..The words that you said.It’s hut my pride for sure.” Junhyung go back to his home after said that words.

“Why you love her that much? She just plays a fool with you.” Min shouts.

“Aiiii ! I should ask them to kill that girl, not to make that girl so interactive.” Min said in her heart.

---- Tomorrow -----

Ana go to the colleague like usual. She didn’t even smile. In her mind is full of question that wants to know who the girl that hugs Junhyung yesterday.

“Think about me?”Suddenly Junhyung asks from back.

“Aniyo.” You answered it.

“Angry?”

“A little bit”

“Jealous?” Ana look at Junhyung.

“Don’t talk with me or the y girl will mad at me.” Ana say. Junhyung smiles.

“Yeshh ! You’re jealous. Aigoo… She just my….” Suddenly Ana being attack by a water balloon. All of them throw it to Ana but not Junhyung.

“What happen here?” Junhyung ppali try to protect Ana. They keep throw the water balloon at Ana face and so on.

“What going on here?” Junhyung ask again and that time they stop throwing that water balloon.

“Oppa! Don’t protect that girl.” Suddenly Min said from the stairs. Junhyung lift his eyebrows.

“I can replace her place ! “ Min said madly.

“Yahh.. You’re totally weird!” Junhyung said.

“I don’t care anymore. I just want you.” Min said sadly

“Aigoo. Just go to her or else she will be very mad.” Ana said. Junhyung look at Ana.

“What did you say?” Junhyung asked.

“Huh. I already say that she just plays a fool with you but you’re just too stupid.” Min said with cynical tone.

“Shut up you Min!” Junhyung mocked.

“And you..Follow me..” Junhyung grab Ana hand and walk away.

“Yaaahhh Yong Junhyung! Where you want to go?” Ana ask.

“Just shut up” He said. Ana just shut up.

“Why he must be this mad? “ Ana ask in her heart. They walk to the rooftop.

“What we doing here?” Ana ask Junhyung.

“Listen here. I’ll never go to her because I love another person.” Ana lift her eyebrows.

“What are you talking about?” Ana is totally blank.

“You want me to be together with my cousin? Absolute I can’t do that.” Junhyung said. His face is totally red. Maybe he is totally angry.

“Ohh. You angry because of that?” Ana ask.

“Nae !” Junhyung answered with high tone.

“Why you don’t want to be with her? She has a perfect body, cute smile and even she is y like other guys want.” Ana said.

“Does the physical look mean that I must be with her?” Junhyung ask. Ana just keep quiet.

“You think the physical is the most important?” He keep asking Ana.

“Aniyo.. I just…”

“You know why I love you?” Ana so shocked.

“You love me?” And at the same time she so happy.

“Aigoo. I don’t know that you’re this stupid.” He said.

“Yahh! “Suddenly you feel like you want to kick him.

“Of course I love you.” You still shocked.

“Love you with all my heart. Love you until end of my love. And because I love you.. I want you to be my wife.”  Ana so shocked until she can’t even open .

“Will you be my wife?” Junhyung ask and kneel down. He take out a small heart box from his jeans pocket.

“Junnie…” Ana still shocked.

“Do you mean it?” Ana ask. Junhyung nods.

“Yes .” He then smiles sweetly.

“Okay  then.” He lifts his eyebrows.

“Do you agree?” He asks.

“For sure… Yes!” Ana smile.

“No need to kneel down oppa.” Ana say. Junhyung stand up and smile.

“This is your first time confess your feeling towards a girl?” Ana asks.

“Nae. Wae?” Junhyung asks.

“You’re hand are so cold.” Ana laugh. Same with Junhyung.

“So.. Can I?” Junhyung hold Ana’s hand.

“Okay ^^” He put the rings at Ana’s fingers.

“Saranghae..” He said to Ana.

“Me too.” He closes his eyes and kisses Ana lips.

----- 3 years later ------

“Omma.. How you meet with appa?” Ana’s son asks.

“Why?” Ana asks while combing her hair.

“At school,the teacher ask us to know how our father and mother meet.” Junhyung laughs.

“Appa!” Jungshin,Ana and Junhyung son run to Junhyung.

“Aigoo.. You’re so heavy now.” Junhyung said. Jungshin just laugh.

“Appa.. How do you meet omma?” Jungshin asked.

“You will laugh if you know it.” Jungshin shake his head.

“Absolute no. Come on. Tell me how you fall in love.” Junhyung and Ana smile.

“It’s started from your omma.She loves me ssoooo muccchh.” Ana lift her eyebrows.

“Yahh! Oppa! Tell him the truth.” Ana say.

“I said the truth okay.” Junhyung deny it.

“No you’re not.” Ana say.

“Aigoo.. Omma appa. Just tell me.” Jungshin said.

“Okay like this. Appa kiss omma and we married.” Ana say.

“What a short story.” Junhyung said.

“I tell the truth.” Ana said

“No you are not.” Junhyung deny it.

“Yes I am..”

“No you’re not!” Jungshin just make a frog face (-_-)

“You started it first” Jungshin just let his parents talk meanwhile he go to watch television. Kekeke.

-------- THE END ---------