GOT7 Imagine : Mark

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“AAAAA!! Do you heard that Mark changed his course into our course?!!” The girls started to scream like a swarm of bees !

“Oh really?!! When he will come here?!” They all already fanfirling.

“Probaly.. In 5 minutes more!!” The girls started to make up for them self. Put much lipstick than before. Extra eyeshadow and adding more mascara and so on.

“What the hell are they doing?” You asking your friend but there is no answer,you looks at your friend.

“And what are you doing?” You asks her

“Probaly.. make up for sure.”

“For what?”

“Hello ! The most top student will study in a same class with us so we need to get some preparations.” You friend answers it.

“What a waste.” And then your lecturer comes in with the guy that the girls are waiting, Mark.

“So.. As you all can see,this is your new classmate that just change his course. So I hope that you’ll threat him well,okay?” The girls nod with a smile except you.

“You may have your sit now. Your Science Lecturer will come around 30 minutes later. He stucked in the traffic jam.” They just nods.After the teacher walks away,Mark looks around to search for some comfortable place to sit.He then sits at the middle of the class and the girls started to gathered around him except you. You continue your studying by checking again your assigment.

“Hey..”

“Hey you there..”

“Hello. The one who is reading something.” Me?

“Hey !” You looks at him.

“Wanna join us?”

“Absolute no !” You continue studying.

“You’ll regret it.”

“I never regret it.

“Yes you will.”

“Can you please shut up.”

“But I don’t want.”

“But I want you to shut up.”

“But I don’t want.”

“WHATEVER!” You continue studying.

“Weirdo..” Mark said in his heart.

------ After the class -------

“Hey you.” You turn back.

“Haishhhh.” Then you walk away.

“Wait.. Wait for me..” He grab your hand.

“Auchh!! What do you want?!”

“Why you seems that you don’t like me?”

“You grab my hand just for asking this… Silly question?” He nods.

“I just don’t like a guy that is sweet talker…. JUST LIKE YOU!” You pull your hand and walks away. He smiles.

“Just wait and see..”

------ Tomorrow -------

Your phone ringing over and over. It was your boyfriend. Your boyfriend that really loves to talking on the phone but outside,he just quiet like a stone ! You pick your phone.

“Hurm?”You start the conversation.

“Morning baby..”

“Morning…”

“Still sleepy?”

“For sure..”

“Take a long rest. You seems hard study lately.”

“I need to study hard. The exam just around the corner so I need to focus a lot.” You replied.

“I wanted to vomit if I saw any king of book so let’s go out today?” He asks you.

‘Where do you want to take me?”

“Usual place..” He saids.

“Okay then. 8 .30 am.” You disconnect the phone and then take  bath.

---- At the beach -----

‘WAAAHH!! The breeze here are so fresh. I really love it !” You jumped like a crazy girl.

“Like it?”

“So much !” Suddenly you wanted to pee.

“I need to go to the toilet for a while.” Your boyfriend nods. On your way to the toilet,you bumped into a guy because you are running,not walking. And if you are running,you’ll never looks at the people from left or right.

“Awwww !!!” The boy said angrily.

“I’m so sorry.. I don’t…” The guy looks up. You looks at the guy.

“Hey.. I meet you again.” You want to run away but he grab your hand.

“What on the earth that cause me to meet yoU?!!!” You asks him angrily.

“Aiii. Looks.. I’m just teasing you but you got angry easily. Why?”

“Because I don’t like you!”

“Why?”

“Are you a deaf? I told you already that I don’t like a sweet talker boy!”

“But all the girls love me”

“But I don’t!”

“I will make you love me for sure !”

“Try it if you can.”

“Probaly I know I will win.”

“With what?”

“My passionate feeling..”

“What the heyyah!! I want to pee ! Get out of my way !” You pushed him away.

----- After one weeks ----

You sit alone at the canteen while reading a books. All of sudden,someone touched you from back,you turned back but nobody there but when you turn at your right..

“OMO!!”

“Hye.” Mark waves his hand.

“Eihhh! What are you doing here again?!” You asks him.

“Makes you fall in love with me.”

“Childish reason!” You continue reading. He trying to looks at the tittle of the books and he came near you.

“Heiih! Stay away from me ! My boyfriend will get angry !” You said to him.

“Boyfriend? I dunno that someone who is fierce likes you can have a boyfriend.”

“Shut up and go away.” He smiles and just sits at his sit.

“I’m still with you. Why can’t you like a handsome and good looking guy like me?”

“Stop talking,I’m trying to focus.” You said.

“But I’m bored.”

“So just go away.”

“But I don’t want.”

“So just shut up.”

“But I’m bored.”

“ERGHH! Si what you want to do?!” He smiles. He grab you hand and drag you to his car.

“Eh eh eh ! Where are we going?”

“To a hotel.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m just kidding. Let’s watch some movies at the cinema. I’m too bored today. ” He just drove his car without listening to what you say.

---- After watching the movie ----

“Oi ! I’m afraid that my boyfriend will see that both of us are going out together. Maybe he will get angry and break up with me..” You said.

“Must I care?” You nods.

“Because the problem are because of you so you need to solve it too.” You said. He just laugh.

"What it I don't want?"

"I don't want to make a war with ou in the middle of this complex.. it's better I buy some candy. Wait here." he nods.When you’re going to buy some candy at the nearest shop,you just saw your boyfriend with someone.

“Who is that girl?” You trying to spying a bit.

“Who is that..”

“Who is who?” Mark comes from back.

“Shhh..” You put your finger on his lips.

“My boyfriend.. “ Then you pointed to you boyfriend who is put his arm arounf the girl waist.

“How can he cheat on you.”

“I dunno…Let go and spy them.” Mark just nod.You just walked rushly without looking right or left and you nearly bumped into someone but Mark grab your hand.

“Can you walk properly? You will cause a lot of problem if you walk like that.” He said and hold your hands.

“Let’s go.” He just makes his innocent face. You and him spying your boyfriend and trying to seat near them in the restaurant.

“You looks so skinny now.. Do you really take care of your eating habits? I'm really worried about you until I can't eat all night and all day long” Your boyfriend holding the girls hand.

“What is he doing?!” You still spying. Mark just shake his hand and just order the food.

“Oppa… I can’t wait for that day.”

“Day of what?” The waiter comes and served you your apple juice and Mark’s orange juice.

“Our marriage for sure.” You’re so shocked. Automaticlly you stand up. Mark so shocked.

“Where are you going?” Mark asking you whisperly. You walked to them with apple juice in your hand.

“YAHH!!” You loose your mind. Your boyfriend looks at you and his face are all pale.

“Eh… (Your name)…”

“You still can eh eh eh with me?!!! This is for you marriage gift..” You poured all your apple juice on his head. Mark froze like an ice.

“You can take this glass..” You put the glass on their table.

“Mark.. Let’s go!” You grab Mark’s hand and walk away.

‘How bout the food?”

“Let them pay.”

“I mean I’m hungry..”

“Let’s eat at another place.” He nods.

-----------

“Are you okay?” You nods.

“Eat something so I can sure that you’re okay.” You shake your head. Mark stand up and sits next to you. He holds your shoulders.

“Mark…”

‘Hmmm..”

“Thank you..”

“Why?”

“If not because of you.. I’ll never know that he will get married…”

“I know it hurts but sometimes you must let the thing you love..Just go like that.”

“You dunno what I feel..”

“How I can believe you?”

“The ones that I loves.. Didn’t like me.. So I must stay a little bit strong to make sure that she will be mine..”

“She is a lucky girl..” Mark smiles.

“Why?”

“Because she get someone that is so nice..” You looks at him. He just smiled.

----- After 2 weeks -----

“Hello..”

‘Hye..” You smiled at Mark.

“Naaaa.. Now I can see you smile even you hate me.” You laughed.

“Sweet talker always like this.. In his mouth are full with sweetness but I dunno their heart.” You said.

“Their heart are truthly innocent and pure.” You laughed.

“Liar!” He smiles.

“I’m not okay..” Mark said. After the incident,like always,you and Mark always being together until so many people get jealous but you admit that he just your friend,not more than that even soemtimes you’re heart pounding when saw he smiles.

“So how was your project on getting your girls heart?” You asks him.

“Still in process…”

“Why you just keep it but you didn’t tell it.”

“It was a secret..”

“Ail.. What is this.. You promise that you’ll never hide any of your secret from me.”

“You will know it soon.” You lift your eyebrows and he just smiled.

----- After the class end -----

“(your name) ! Wait..” You who wanted to walks away first,decide to wait him and let your friend go first.

“What it is?” You asks him.

“First.. Put your bag down.” You lift your eyebrows but you just follow him.

“The secret is…” Your face become sour a bit. When you talked about the plan,actually.. You felt a litte bit jealous. Dunno WHY!!

“Actually I.. The one..” He was so nervous. You touch his shoulder.

“Keep calm… just tell me and I’ll listen it well.”

“Please don’t be shocked.” You nod.

“I think it is Eun..” Eun is your bestfriend. You keep trying to smile. You wait him around 10 minutes but he didn’t say anything.

“Oittt.. If you don’t have anything to say,I’ll go first..” You take your bag and the way you want to walks away,he grab your hand and pushed you to the wall.

“Ack.. What are you doing?” He smiles sweetly. Making you more nervous.

“What with that smiles?”

“Saranghae…” He then kiss you. You was so shocked. So the girl that he plan to tackle is you. That’s why he always with you. The reason he choose you because you didn’t like other girl who always come near him and asking for his number phone. You’re the first girl that reject him. So that why he found that you’re so attractive.

------ 5 years later -----

“Honey. I’m back !!” Mark hugs his lovely wife.

“I miss you so much.” You pinched his nose softly.

‘So how the concert go?” You asks him.

“A little bit bad.”

“Why?” You looks at his sad face.

“Coz I always miss you.” He said cutely.

“Aiii.. I dunno how to get rif of your sweet talker behaviour..” You pinched his arm.

“Awww.. But.. I said the truth..”

“… That i… “ He wrap your waist with his arm.

“Miss you…” He then kiss your lips..