BTOB Imagine: Jung Il Hoon

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

The most thing that you hate is when you are at home! This is all because of your mother and father always keep forcing you to marrying their partner business son. Its makes you driving crazy! You are still studying but why they keep forcing you to get marry? Its makes you feel stress !

"Omma!! Stop forcing me to get marry. I'm still 17 years old and how can get I marry while I still a young girl !" Your mother slapped you.

"I give you all you want and know you don't want to follow what I say. If you not gonna marry that boy,I will take all your thing like handphone,laptop and so on." Your mother say with a fierce face. 

" I don't care anymore. Take them all and I will get out from this house!" You ran away,leave your mother..
 


You take out your handphone and calling your bestfriend,Ilhoon.

"Hello.. "You crying when here Ilhoon voice.

"He...Hello" You start to cry and Ilhoon so worried about you.

"Why are you crying? Where are you know?" Ilhoon ask.

"I'm at the bus stop near your house." You said it while crying.

"How can you go there? Its so far..!" Ilhoon wear his shoes and run  to the bus stop.

"I don't know how to say but... my parents make me stress all day." You keep crying.

"What they doing to you?"Still on the phone

"They keep forcing me to marry their son's friend" You said. Ilhoon still listening you cry.

"So what you say?"Ilhoon ask.

"I don't want coz I still young !" Ilhoon nod. He know his friend princip.He know that you will married after graduting.

"I understand what you say"


"Ilhoon..." 

"hmmm.."

"I dunno how I can tell you this but I fall in love with you since our first meet.."You said to Ilhoon sincerely.

"...."

" I know its seem so stupid when fall in love with bestfriend but its the true.. But I promise I will not disturb your realationship with your girlfriend...Can I ask you a favor??" Ilhoon nod.She seem stop crying.

"Just ask then"Ilhoon said.

"Who me in your life and can you tell me who the lucky girl with you?" You ask him and your tears can't stop.

"What question you want me to answer first?" You ask him sincerely..

"Who me in your life.."

" You are...." Ilhoon hold your fingers and hug you.

"Who me to you?" Still in Ilhoon hug.

"For me you are the shine,maybe without you I will be so dull. Your smile is my heart coz without you,my heart will not smile and the last,you are my soul,my liver and I dunno how can I live if you are not with me anymore.. Forever I want with you. Forever I don't want to loose you and please stay by my side forever and ever."

Ilhoon kiss your lips and you hug him tight while crying.


You take a looks at Ilhoon. Both of you are on the way to go back to your house.

"Oppa,I thing my father and mother will angry and hate you."

"Oppa don't think they will hate oppa..Lets go.. We have arrived to your house."Nervously you come into the house and see your mother is talking with her friends.Your mother turn back and look at you. Then Ilhoon come into the house. Your mother look at Ilhoon with a widen eyes. Your mother friend look at Ilhoon with widen eyes too.

"Ouo. Ilhoon,what are you doin' here?" Ilhoon look at his mom.

"What omma doing here?" You are very shocked.

"Wait ! what is going on here?" You and your mother ask him.

"He is my son.."Il Hoon mother pinch Ilhoon arm.

"How both of you know each other?" Your mother ask you.

"We are bestfriend" Both of the mother is smiling and winks at you and Ilhoon.

"What?" Both of you totally blank ~~
 


You are laying on the ground and look at the sky.The boys next to you hug you and pinch your nose.

"Oppa.. Its hurts!" You act like a baby.

"Omo mo mo.. Miane" Ilhoon kiss your nose and you are smiling.

"Its since 3 years we have married and I'm so happy." You said and hug him.

"Me too" Ilhoon is closer to you and kiss your lips.

"I love you"Ilhoon said

"Me too" You answer it with a smile.