VIXX Imagine: Hongbin

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

All of your face is red. You're so angry. You kick your pillow and then bite your lips. You really mad with Hongbin behaviour today ! Such a dumb guy ! Why does he pampering with his girlfriend in front of you?! You really doesn't understand why...

"But.... He doesn't even know that I like him.." You sigh a bit. Hongbin really doesn't realise your feeling towards him. Hongbin just assume you as his friend... Not more than a friend.

"Even if he know that.. it's impossible that he will love me back." You said sadly. You look outside your window. There is no star.. It just a dark cloud. A dark night.. You just sigh again..

--------------------

You look at the ceiling. You're thinking bout Hongbin.

"Ahhh.. Maybe he didn't need you anymore in his life.." You said to yourself.

"Yeahh.. He already has a girlfriend.." You said. You sigh and look at your photo with Hongbin when both of you at high school. You just smile. At that time,he only has you as his friend but now when both of you going to collague.. He has a girlfriend.. How sad. And now he is going far form you.

---------------------

"Ui !" Someone touch your waist. You look back and it's Hongbin . You just smile a little.

"What are you thinking? About your boyfriend,huh?" Hongbin ask and sit next to you.

"Yahh pabo ! I was thinking about you.. How can you be this stupid?" You ask him in your heart but he not listen it. You take a look at Hongbin smile. It so adorable . Ahhh.. How lucky you are if he was your boyfriend or husband.

"Yahhh.. What are you thinking?" Hongbin touch your shoulder.

"Nothing." You answer shortly.

"Aww.. Don't lie to me.. You have a boyfriend right?" He tease you and the look into your eyes. You feel so embrassed so you push his face away from you. That tease make you hurt and that gaze make you embrassed.

"Aigoo yaa.." He hug your shoulder..

"If you have a boyfriend.. You should tell me.. No need to shy.." He said. Your heart feel like it's going to pop 3 seconds more. Why can't he understand you? Why can't he feel that you love him? WHY? Suddenly his phone ringing.Slowly he let go your shoulder and answer it.

"Nae honey.." Your heart really hurt.. More hurt then being stabbing by a knife ! After a little while,he hang the phone. He standing in front of you and smile.

"Hey.. I need to go.. My girlfriend need to meet me.. Bye.." He rubbing your hair before go. Suddenly you realise something. You must act strong.

"HONGBIN !" Hongbin turn back.

"Good luck." He smile and waves at you. You smile and waves back. Slowly your tears going down.

-------- 2 weeks later -------

You really don't know what happen between Hongbin and his girlfriend but they had a big fight. His girlfriend cheat with him. She has another girl ! It's really hurt Hongbin. He cried almost everyday.


----------------

You walk to him. You sit next to him.

"Hongbin..." He still look down.

"Almost a week you didn't eat.. Please.. Just eat a little.." But Hongbin just shake his head. He really doesn't have a mood to eat.You sit in front of him. You take a spoon of porridge and tried to feed Hongbin. You don't want the one you love are hurt just because of love.

"I don't want.." He slowly push the spoon away. You still tried to feed him.

"Please ! I said I don't want and leave me alone !" He take the bowl of porridge and throw it away. You look at him.

"Okay.. I'll leave you alone but please.. I just doesn't want you sick !" You said to him..

"I said leave me alone.." He hold your shoulders.

"Look at me.. I don't need you.. Leave me alone." He push you away. You slowly stand up. You eyes already teary but you tried to hold it.

"Arasso.. Arasso.." You walk out from his room. Hongbin don't know what he do.. He just.. Angry !

----- 3 weeks later -----

Hongbin tried to find you all around the collague. He go to your class but your friend said they didn't know where you go. He go to the principal room.

"Erm... (your name) already move last week." The principal said.

"Mwo? Where?" Hongbin asking.

"I can't tell you.. It's a private information.." The principle said. Hongbin sigh., He walk out from the principal room

-----------

Hongbin go to your house.

"(your name) !!" Suddenly your neighbour come out.

"Hongbin?" Hongbin nod. The neighbour comes out and give you a letter.

"What is this?" He ask your neighbour.

" A letter... By the way.. (your name) already move to some palce that they didn't tell us.." The neighbour said.

"Okay.. Thanks.." He walks away from your house.

--------- The letter -------

Hongbin !!!

I hope you live happy now since I already move.. You doesn't need me right? Yahhh.. Such a bad guy ! It's hurt my pride. I know that I'm not so special to you but hey.. We are friend right?Forget about her okay? You need to live.. Not to die.. By the way...

I'm sorry coz leaving without telling you. I'll come back.. Around 3 years later..

But... I want to said something to you..

Saranghae... Neomu saranghae. I'm such a bad girl right? Leaving you alone when you're hurt.... I should not leaving you when you're angry but i dunno why my heart so hurt...

Yahhh Hongbin.. No need to cry... No need to wait for me.. I'll love somebody else. Just take care of our friendship.

Love... (your name)

Hongbin look at the sunset. He tried not to cried but he cried again because of you.

---------- 3 years later -----------

You spend your time chatting at a chat club. The guy that always chat with you was so sporting. He said that he is waiting for a girl... and the girl is his friend since high school.. When he said that.. It's reminds you to Hongbin. That guys name is Lee

Lee: Hey.. When does u comeback to Korea?

You: Tomorrow for sure. yah.. I miss Korea so much..

Lee: Hope can see you.

You: Wow.,. U want to see me? R u serious?

Lee: Ofc. Meet you at Hans River around 11 pm?

You: I'll tried. Okay.. I'm already sleepy. Meet you tomorrow.

------- Tomorrow (11pm)---------

You looks around. Where is Lee? You wait him at beach.. That river reminds you to Hongbin. You always spend time with him at Hans River.

"Hey.." Someone touch your shoulder. You stand up and turn back. You're so shocked.

"Lee?" He nod.

"Hongbin?" He nod again.

"My friend at chatting club?" He nod once.

"Miane.." He said. You just standing still.

"I'm a pabo boy. I wish I can confess to you at the collague but since the girl want me so bad so I love her. I taught you love me but after 3 weeks you didn't see me.. I miss you badly.. I tried to find you but you're not around so I go to your house and your neighbour give me this.." he show you a letter. You open it and read it. You look at him back.

"Can I reply it?" You just standing.

"Nado saranghae.." He give you a bouquet of orchid flower. Your favorite flower.

"Will you marry me?" Slowly he kneel down and show you a diamond ring. You still shocked. Slowly you kneel in front of him too.

"Hongbin.." He look at you..

"Why r u waiting for me?" You ask him.

"Coz I love you." Hongbin said.

"Why me..?" You ask.

"Because you're the most perfect thing for me,.. Even I'm sad you always by my sad but when you sad I'm not at your side.. You're the most strong woman coz you can endure the pain. You're .." You kiss his lips.

"I accept you." Hongbin smile.

------ A year later -------

"Awww.. The baby so cute just like her dad.." You laugh.

"Her dad always handsome to me." You said.

"Oh yeah??" Hongbin hug your waist.

"Ohh yeahh?" He tickling you.. You laugh coz it so tickling.. You stand up but suddenly you slipped and fall at his body.

"Aww.." You said. You look at him. He smile.

"Wae?" You ask.

"Saranghae.." He kiss your lips deeply. You smile and kiss he back.