BTS Imagine : Jungkook

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

 

"I love you.." the guy said to you. You smiled cutely and then kiss his cheeks. Since that day. You and him are a couple.

---- At the classroom -----

Jungkook run to you and hug you from back.

"Yeobo.." He said with a cute voice.

"Aiii.. Jungkook.. Always like a kiddo.. DOn't hug me .. Or my boyfriend will saw us like this. " You said. Slowly he let of your waist and then go back to his place. You turn back but he not around. you look at his seat. You smiled and walked to the his seat.

"Wae?" You ask him.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Are you jealous?" He shake his hand.

"Then?" You ask him.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Jungkook.." He stand up and leave you. You look at him who are walking out from the class. You just sigh.

"Yahh! (your name),are you that stupid?" Your friend ask you.

"Me stupid? Not at all .." You answered.

"Aigoo...Ppali go and catch him.." Your friend said.

"Why?" You ask your friend. 

"You will know later." You just nod and run to search for Jungkook.. You passing the swimming pool and suddenly you heard a voice.

" Uwaaaaaaaaaaahh!! It hurts!! "You heard a boy screaming. As you turned your back, it was Jungkook.

" Jungkok-ah. you're a big guy already. Don't be such a cry baby," You grinned.

" Where did you got hurt? " you added. He pointed to his left hand. It was bruised. You kissed the bruise to make him feel better. He blushed without you knowing.

"(Your name).. Can you cure my bruise here? " he asked bluntly while pointing at his heart.

" Huh??" you were really confused. 

" My heart hurts just seeing you with another guy. So, that's why I asked you to heal my pain here," He said with a puppy eyes.

" You're all grown up. Are you? You're the same age as me but you act like you're a kid," You said to him. Your face is all red.

" But, I still need your comfort that's why I always act childish. I want you to notice me," He said again. You look at him.

" Really? Can you convince me to believe you? " Suddenly you felt Jungkok's lips landed on yours.

" Is that enough proof for you? Or do you want more? "He teases you.

" No, no. That's fine," your face started to blush. You look like a tomato for once. He laugh when see your face is all red.

------ On your way to class ------

"So.. I'm gonna got a clash from him.." You said. Jungkook look at you.

"But it will hurt you more." He said. You shake your head.

"Nope.. Because I have you now." You hold his hand and then go into the class. He smile.

--------- After school --------

"Suga... I'm sorry.. I have another guy.." You look down.

"What? I taught just a boy leaving a girl but now you're leaving me?" He asks. You nod.

"Who is that guy? " he asked. You look at Suga with a smile.

"JAGIYA !!" You looked back and Jungkook run to you. He hug you and then kiss your forehead.

"Mine.." You said to Suga.

"Make a proof?" Suga said. You look at Jungkook.

"Proof on what?" He asked Suga but you kiss his lips. He so shocked.

"Proof in love." Suga looked at you. He look down and then leaves you.

"Ohh.. Now you so brave to kiss my lips ,huh? " He tickling you.

"ANiyo.. Oppa.. It's.. Aaaa !!" You run away from him and he catched you all the way.

 

---------- The End -------------