TEEN TOP Imagine : Ljoe

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You take the first step in the office with a nervous heart. It is your first day working at the big company after got the diploma. You start you first trial in this week and you already meet a lot of friendly staff. You feel very comfortable to work there but just one thing you really don’t like in that office. The handsome manager who is always angry at you in front of other staff. You feel so embarrassed in front of other staff. He always said that you’re stupid and so on.  The name of the handsome manager is Lee Byung Hun or his popular name is Ljoe. He really handsome but you really hate him ! Everything that he do examples smile or typing or whatever.. you really hate it . He always try to find a faults with you .

----------1 month later--------------

It’s already one month you working at that company but Ljoe always tried to make you angry but you still can be patient. You always patient even when he angry at you or criticize you. You know that he is the manager and he is your leader but your heart really want to kick him !

“Yahh ! Are you go to the university just to study this stupid thing? Are you think that I’m just play a fool right now?!” He mocked you in front of other worker and staff even you didn’t do anything wrong.

“Boss… I” He look at other worker with a cynical gaze.

“You want to die?” They just look down. You sigh.

-------3 month later ----------

After 3 month you work there,you start feel uncomfortable because Ljoe always look at you when you are working. He like a psycho man ! You start feel scared. In your mind,you think that he will do something bad to you. You feel so scared. When you make some milo at the pantry,Ljoe come from back with slumber face. Your heart keep beating because you scared at him. You don’t care he mocked you but you scared if he want to do something bad bout you. If he touch you,you swear to splashing the hot water to him.

“Where did you leave?” Suddenly Ljoe asking you. You just shut up. Doesn’t even want to answer it.

“It’s okay if you doesn’t want to tell me where did you leave because I already know where did you leave.” He said. You feel like your heart will go out into the milo so you fastly get out rom the pantry.

---------- 7 month later ----------------

It’s already 7 month you working there and during 5 month you work there,you always got a bouquets of flowers from someone that you don’t know who is the owner.  Suddenly the office door is open from outside.Ljoe come into the room with a big smile when he look at you. He feel very happy when look at your face. The more you getting angry,the more he likes you. How cute ~~

-------------9 month later-----------

You wake up around 11 am because that day is a weekend day. The day that you never meet or bumped to Ljoe ! You go to the kitchen to make some French toast. After eat,you take a bath and then watch television. Suddenly your door is being knocked from outside. You open the door.

“Are you (your name)?” You just nod.

“We come here to propose you.” A woman around 50 yeard old said. You so shocked.You still young.

“Who send you here?” They just shut up. You lift your eyebrows.

“We can’t tell you.” The man said.

“Ehhhh?!” You feel uncomfortable.

“So do you agree?” You look down.

“I’m still young..”You said. The family understand it. They go back home but they will come back again.

---------1 month later--------------

After one month,Ljoe asking you to go eat with him. You just agree because doesn’t want to fight with him anymore. You already tired.

“Miane..” He suddenly said. You look at him. Sorry? Wae? Why so sudden

“Why? It’s your first time saying sorry to me.. What’s wrong?” You ask him. You feel awkward a bit when he said sorry.

“Actually.. I always waiting you to remember me. I love you so much.. Do you remember me?” Ljoe asking you. You look at him with weird face. You can’t understand it. He then trying to take out something from his pocket. It is a beautiful beads necklace.

“You give this to me 10 years ago…” Ljoe said to you. You tried to remember something. OMO ! That beautiful beads necklace is the one you give to Ljoe for his birthday ! Yes.. The name of the boy is Ljoe.. The boy that you always miss.. That you always love. Is this a dream? Your love 10 years ago is you manager that always mocked you?! Is this real?

“Are you.. ByungByung?” You ask him. Ljoe nod slowly. You so shocked. This is real? But the most one thing that you can’t understand is why he always angry at you.

“But wait.. Why you always mocked me? Where is the ByungByung that I love? Who has a lovely warm heart?” You ask him. He just smile.

“I just want to give you a surprised. I taught you remember me but you just look down when I;m angry.. When I trying to look at you,you run away from me. And truly.. I’m the one who ask my family to propose you a month ago.” Double shock ! You look at him.. Slowly his face is become blur… Blurrr.. And then it’s all dark.

“(your name) … Wake up!!” Ljoe trying to wake you up.

-----1 years after that ------

You searching for a milk in the refrigerator.. You pour it into the glass and drink it. You walk to the television room to watch a tv. You passing your wedding picture with Ljoe.Ljoe so handsome when wearing suit. It’s already one year you become Ljoe’s wife. You feel so happy because you can meet with your ByungByung and at the same time he work at the same place with you.

“Honeyyy!!!” Someone hug you from back. You so shocked until choke.

“Omo.. Gwenchana?” Ljoe ask you and look at your face.

“Aaaa ! Bad namja ! Where are you from? You really make me shocked.” You said to him and pinch his nose.

“I’m from the upstairs..” He said cutely.

“Ehhh? How you can fly up there? I taught you going to work.” You said.

“How I can leave my wife alone with my baby,hmmm?” He said and then kiss your cheeks.

“Aiiiii.. It’s tickling me.” You said and pinch his arms before run away.

“I’m gonna catch you.. Don’t run away..”He tried to catch you.. you run until outside the house. He finally got you and hug you.

“Oppa !! The neighbour saw us like this..” You said to him.. Trying to run away again.

“Kiss me first..” You shake your head.

“Or else I will kiss you..”

“Oppa !!!!” You shout trying to run.He close his eyes. Already wait it. You sigh. Slowly you kiss his lips and then want to run away but he  grab your waist and it makes you bumped at him. He kiss your lips.

“LJOE !!” Your neighbour saw it ! Your face is all red.

“Oppa ! I hate you !!!” You run away. He just laugh. The neighbour just give you some present because got a child.

----- In the room ----

“Are you angry at me?”Ljoe asking.

“Of coz !” You said and look away.

“Awww.. Miane..” He hold your hand. You still look away.

“I’m sorry,okay?” He hug you. You make a mimic face. You doesn’t angry. Just embrassed .

“Arassoo..” You said. He smile.

“I love you my cutie cupcake.” He said.. You smile and hug him tightly .

----- The End -----