VIXX Imagine : Jung Taekwoon (Leo) [Part 2]

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

"Woah! Is this true or just a dream? We live in a banglo house?! Woahh.. Unbelievable.." The banglo is really big.

"Yeahh.. We can't find any apartment nearest with company but its okay,This banglo and company is not to far. Just 10 minutes." BeFo just nod and look around.

"Okay,now let's choose the bedroom. 1 room 2 boys,okay? I count on 3 and all of you run ASAP." Leo give the instruction.They nod and get ready.

"Get ready... 1.... 2... 3...Go !"They ppali and push each other. Finally they get their room. Woo Chin Ho and Lee Daehyun got the master room. Kekeke. The room so unique coz it devide by two .Its have two bed. one black and one blue. :

 

 

Meanwhile,You and Shin Yu Han at the same room. Second room. Its quite big and wide.They room look like this :

 

Lastly, the visual maknae,Kim In-Su got the same room with the main rapper,Kim Dong Yul.Their room is big too. They room look like this. 

 

They go to downstairs to meet Leo.

"Woah... Its quite big and beautiful too."Leo smile.

"So.. All of you like it. Okay,now lets go to eat."They cheers and run. Leo just smile.


"Yahhh Yahh Yahh ! Who should wash all the cloth today? Its you right In-Su ?"In-Su stand up with is lazy face. 

"Okay my cute leader" He make a cute face.

"Go collect all the cloth in every room. PPali !" Chin Ho said. He is a good leader but when it goes about cleaning. Automaticly,he will change to Kim Jong Kook,a tiger !


"Ohh.. Annyeonghaseyo.Can I go in?" In-Su open the door and look at your bed. You are taking a nap. Maybe because tired practice for live at Music Bank later. In-Su take the basket next to your study table. When In-Su pull the basket roughly,suddenly a book fall from a secret place. In-Su take the book.

"Its look like a diary. What it is?" In-su interested to read the book because the book sparkles when exposed to light. In-su opened page 1.

"My lovely diary. Ahhh ! Jellyfish Ent make an audition and its just for a boy?
But I'm a girl. Its a relief when Irina give me an idea to disguise like a boy.
Well,you know that I'm doing this just for meet Leo . I hope I can see him. 
Ahhh ! How lucky if he hold my hand.AHHH!...

p/s; I GTG coz need to practice more for the audition. Annyeong ^^

 

Sincerely: Min Jae. ^^ <3"

"Min Jae?"In-su skip the second until fifth page. He take a look at page 6.Its a photo.

"He is a............GIRL !!" In-Su shout a bit and take a look at you.She is a girl? In-su really suprised.

"Yah ! What are you doing?"Chin Ho suddenly appear from the door.Its make In-su so shocked and he suddenly throw the book to CHin Ho.

"What is this? Oh gosh ! You spend time read this sparkling book? Go wash the cloth or I will let you sleep at kitchen tonight."Tiger has come out . Beware of dog + tiger !

"Aigoo~ Hyung ! Don't be like this. I will do the work ASAP !" He make a salute and run away with three baskets.

"HUh.. That kid,what he just reading here?"Chin Ho take the book and open page 6. He so shocked !

 

Long hair: (Ah.. I miss them so much)

(Irina take this picture? I dunno it's cute or not but for me,
its okay ^^ )

(I look so feminine here.. Hehehe)

(I miss this hair so much)

 

Short hair: ( Is look like girl face too I  think.. Kekeke..)

 

(This is the picture where mom bought a new dress for me. Its cute right?)

 

(Aigoo! ~ I like this picture coz it's our first debut at Japan )

(Now,I'm a brave half guygirl. Beware !)

Chin Ho look at you.His heart beat so fast.Ppali he run away from your room and run to his room. He take the pillow,and hug it.

"Andwae ! Not like that right? I'm not?"


"Hyung ! Don't push me!" Daehyun say to Dong Yul .

"I'm not pushing you! " They start fighting and push each other. Chin Ho and you pass by and suddenly,Daehyun push DOng Yul hardly and DOng Yul push CHin Ho and....

CHIN HO ACCIDENTLY KISS CHUNG HEE (YOU) LIPS. 

All of them so shocked and fainted.


Accidently,you fall from the stairs because feel so dizzy. Acctually,you got your fever today. What an unlucky fate.

"Are you alright?"Leo come from back.You just nod.

"I'm really not sure. " He put his hand at your forehead.

"Lets go to the hospital."  Leo lift you slowly.


"Chung Hee. I want to meet you at the roof tonight."You just nod.

"Take care." You smile. Leo,arigato..

"You can walk or can't?"You smile and nod. You just walk one step and fall.Leo so shocked and run to you.

"I think I should lift you." You can;t say anything coz so dizzy and tired and everything !Leo lift you slowly.

"I think you should hug me coz I now we are in front of the stairs. "Without any words and just blushing face,you hug Leo tightly. Leo slowly walk to the upstairs.At the studio,Leo put you at the sofa.You lay there,after Leo give you some medicine,you sleep.


You open your eyes slowly and try to strech after sleeping so long but you feel some burden at your left hands.When you look at your hands,you so shocked and touched at the same time.Shocked because Leo holding your hand so tightly. Touched because he only sleep on the floor while still holding your hands. You wake up slowly and try to wake up Leo.Suddenly leo pull your hand and you fall next to him. 

"Stay by my side."You lift your eyebrows. Leo is weird this morning.Suddenly you remember something. The things that you really want to do is when you wake up,Leo is infront of you and now its true and not a dream anymore ! You smile and close your eyes.

Chin Ho come into the room to take the Wi-Fi password. When he look at the floor,he bites his lips and go outside.He so sad coz thats the first time he fall in love. Yu Han who is come from toilet,go to Chin Ho who looks so sad.

"Hyung,your face today so ugly,why huh?" Chin Ho stare at Yu Han and knock Yu Han head.

"What's wrong with your broken English?!What are you just saying? I'm ugly?" Yuhan shake head.

"Aniyo. Why you so ugly now?" Yuhan still asked. 

"What you just said !!!!!!" Yu Han scream and run away.

You heard Yu Han scream and laugh with CHin Ho, When you look at Leo face back,he is smiling.You so weird and awkward coz in your mind,you dunno that Leo alreay know that you are a ****.....

"Why are you smiling?" You asked.

"Coz I dunno how you lie to all people in the world." Leo replied.

'Whats that meaning?"You asked.Still blank ~~

"You can lie everyone but not me." You lift your eyebrows.What Leo just say? You totally not understand.Too deep.

"What the..."Suddenly Leo peck your lips.You so shocked.Leo smile

"Why you so  shocked?" Leo asking you.

"Nothing just ... just... Armmm.. Ohh.. You know.... I'm boy and you...." Leo peck your lips again.

"Why you shut up?"Leo asking.

"Like.... I...s..said...errr...boy.. boy and boy... its..."Leo peck your lips again.With a confused feeling,you wake up from lying down and get out from the room.Leo catch you and hold your hand.

"MIn Jae..."Your eyes wide open.

"You are the girl that I really want to meet. If you remember when we child,we promise to meet each other and now we meet each oter without realize it."You so shocked and the flachback begin.

"I become an artist to make you remember and find me and you come here for just want to see VIXX and I know you come here to see me right?"You cough a bit. Its true but you deny it.

"Andwae.I come here...." Leo cut your speech.

"Stop drama. I just want to say that... I love you." He close his eyes and kiss your lips.

"Ahhh! I know this will happen. By the way,how do you know Chung Hee is a girl?" DOng Yul ask Yu Han.

"I'm same room with her. I always find that girls thing in her loker."They laugh together.


DING DONG !

"Aigooo~~ Yeobo ! Like I said ! You must relax and have a good rest. Like what doctor say right? Let me open the door."When Leo want to go to the door. You pull Leo hand. Leo smile and kiss your lips. You just smile and look from far.This is your third child. First pregnant, you got a twin baby. One girl  and one boy. The third baby will be.. A Baby girl ^^ ..

"Chung Hee! How are you?" Chin Ho run and jump next to you.You just laugh.

"I'm okay. Where's the other?"Chin Ho smiled.

"Take  a look at the outside".You try to stand up.

"Wait.. I will call Leo for you. DOn;t move."Just a second,Leo arrived and run at you. 

"Yeobo ! I miss you !" Leo said with a cute voice.You just laugh.

"But I miss Ravi.. Not you. " You teased Leo and Leo pretends pouts and sit next to you. You laughs again. Even Leo is pouts,he always by your side.

"Ohh.. I smell somebody pouts here.."You still . When you turn your face at Leo. He ppali kiss nose.You still pretend.

"I don't look anyone here but how I can feel somebody kiss my nose?"You teased Leo.Leo laugh.

"I'm here my love. " He go near to your face and kiss your lips deeply. BeFO who look from far smile with happy face