INFINITE Imagine : Kim Myungsoo (L)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You always go to the store which was called “LovingCHu” and you had a crush on one of the cashier,Kim Myungsoo. That day,you are buying tampoline with your friend,Chris.

“Next person.”  L said. You let other people go first whenever L said next.

“Are you shy? “ Chris asking. You nod.

“Of course. I never gonna let anybody see I buy trampoline.” You said.

“Aii.. I will help you to pay this.” You nod and said thanks. You wait at outside and finally Chris walk to you.

“Here you go” Chris give you the trampoline.

“Thanks again. Anyway.. I want to tell you that I don’t want to pay on cashier 2 cause I have a crush on him.” You said

“Ehhh? You like a cashier?” Chris looks shocked.

“To everyone he s cahier but to me he is cute and handsome that anyone all over the world.” You said with a smile.

“You are right. It is what you call fate,I think you should ask him his number phone.” Chris give a brilliant idea.

“I don’t have the courage to.. I mean who knows maybe he already had a girlfriend” You said.

“Don’t be silly bro ! I mean,we’ve been buying thing here and I know how he reacts towards you.. He will smile with dull of sincere to you but not like the other customer..” Chris said.

“Hurmm..” You just look down..

--- 3 days later ----

“Do you already ask him to go out yet?” Chris asking you.

“Nope coz I dun have his number. I will ask him now since we are near to the 'LovingChu'..” You said.

“Ok.. I will wait you at here.” You nod and go into the market,want to meet L.

--- 5 minutes later ----

You come out with sad face.

“What happen?” Chris asking.

“He is not here..” You said and look down.

“Gwenchana.. We could try it again tomorrow..” Chris tried to make you relax.

“No.. We can’t… I mean.. He resign yesterday.. All the staff don’t know where he go now..” You said sadly.

“Ohh.. Okay.. Then let’s go  to the café.” You nod and just follow Chris.

---- At the café -----

When you come in to the café,you saw L is drinking a cup of coffee with whip cream on it. He did saw you too and he come over where you and Chris are sitting.

“Hey.” L said.

“Hey..” You answered it. Chris just smile.

“Can I sit here?” L asking.

“Sure.” You smile shyly.

“Ermmm.. I think I got to go because I forgot that I have a meeting with my boss for our new project so I will leave now. Bye.” Chris leave the café after said bye to you and L. After Chris go,the awkward moment come.

“So.. How are you doing?” L asking.

“I’m great.” You replied.

“Awesome … Err.. I didn’t see you at ‘LovingChu’ for last 3 days.” L said..

“Ohh… But.. I didn’t see you today..” You said.

“No.. You did see me now.” L said.

“No.. I mean at LovingCHu.” You said. L looks down.

“Yeahh.. I resign.. I don’t wanna work there anymore with people flirting me always.” L said.

“Ohh..” You still look at L.

“Errmm.. I got to go to find some new job.. By the way,can I have you number phone?” He asking you. You smile.

“Sure..” You give him your number phone but you forget to take his number phone

---At night ----

Your phone is vibrating . It means it’s have a message.

From: Unknown
Text: Thanks.

You look at the number.

To: Unknown.
Text:Who are you?

Your phone vibrating back.

From:Unknown
Text:The guy you meet at café .

You smile brightly ! You ppali save his number.

To:L
Text: Myugsoo?

Your phone vibrating again.

From: L
Text: How do you know my name?

You replied his message.

To:L
Text: From your name badge you used to wear.

Your phone vibrating.

From:L
Text: Ohh.. Ermm.. Are you free this Friday or this weekend?

You replied.

To: L
Text: Of coz. Wae?

L replied

From: L
Text: Meet me at café around 8pm,okay?

 You smile. Date?

To: L
Text: Okay.

You smile brightly ! Can’t wait for this Friday.

--- Friday ----

You wear something so cute and beautiful. You waiting at the café.You are so nervous. Suddenly,someone touch your shoulder. You turn back. L smiling at you.

“Let’s go now.” You nod.

--- At the cinema ---

“Do you think it weird?” You asking L.

“Why?” L asking.

“This big cinema rooms only have 2 person?” L smiling.

“Wait.. I want to go to the toilet ..” You nod.

“Don’t be to late,okay?” L show you a thumbs up. The cinema from bright go to dark. Actually you are scared to because only you in the room.

“Where is L?” You look around.The piano sound is come out. The most weird thing is it not the movie tht they choose. It it your picture. Your picture holding trampoline. Your picture when talking to Chris. Your picture laughing at the park. Actually you have no idea how someone can take her picture at the park, After all the picture shown, a message come out with the song INFINITE-Still Miss You.

Have you ever really love someone?
Until what they made,
They said,
They thinking,
They heard,
They believe,
They like,
They hate,
All of that thing you want to know..

Until all their fault even big or small,you still forgive them,
because you love them,right?

It same with the person here,
Who want to make a confession to a girl..

He always stalking the girl,
He doesn’t like anyone stalking him because..
He just wanna the girl only stalk him.

Do you think that the girl will accept the boy?

You look around..

“What is this? It’s should be a movie..Why L is so late?” You feel uncomfortable.Suddenly a video comes out.

“Annyeonghaseyo..” It’s L !

“Errmm.. First at all,my name is Kim Myungsoo. Er.. Nice to meet you.” You laugh a bit. Kyeopta !

“So how did you feel leaving in the big cinema alone?”L asking.

“Of course I’m scared.!” You said to him. L is laughing. It’s look like a live video.

“How bout the picture at the screen a while ago? It’s beautiful right?” L said.

“You did all that?” L laughing and nod.Your face is all blusing.

“Actually I have something to said to you but I’m nervous..” You look at the screen.

“Okay okay.. I come to you..” L suddenly sit behind you.

“OMO! Where are you from? You make me shock you now?” L laughing.. His face when laughing really cute.

“What you want to said?” You asking. L smile a bit. His face is all red but you didn’t see it coz the place is so dark.

“Okay.. Let me show you..” You feel weird.

“Show?” L nod.

“Let’s go.” He hold your hand and walk to down stars and go to the stage. You can see a little light in the room.

“Now.. take a look at all the seat.” You look at all the seat. The right seat have something that glow in the dark.You tried to read it. It shown I .. You look at the middle seat. It’s have 4 alphabet . L.O. V.E .. You feel so nervous and you look at the right seat… Y.O.U .. You read it from the right until left seat.. It written.. I LOVE YOU.. You look at L.

“It’s all I want to say to you..”L holding your hand. Your heart keep pounding..

“Are you done using the room..” Aii ! The movie maker asking from the door.

“Yes..” L said . He walk out with you from the big cinema.

“Aii.. the man just disturbing us..” You said in your heart. You now walking with L . Awkward moments come.

“By .. By the way L..”  L turn back to you and lift his eyebrows.

“I.. I.. Er.. Lo.. Er..” L lift his eyebrows.

“I LOVE YOU !” L smile.

“I know…” You kiss his lips and run away. L look at you who is running away from you.

“Yahhh _____ ! Wait for me..” You run to the waterfall than made in front of the mall and you hide behind the big rock. You feel save there. Actually you are so so so shy !!!!

“I have no idea why I kiss him..” Your cheeks is blushing.. You stand up and look around but when you turn back..

“Hii.” L is in front you..

“aaaa !!!” You scream. You so shocked.

“How did you …”L kiss your lips.You so shocked.

“This is for loving me…” Once again he kiss your lips..

“This is for kissing me..” He kiss you again.

“And this ..” You walk backward.

“Wae?” L asking.

“The people look at us..” You said.

“Let it .. Let the people know that you are… MINE !” L lift you.

“Aaa !!! Put me down!!” You said. L shake his head and run while lifting you.

“AAA !” You hold his neck. L brought you to his home and tell his fother and mother that he gonna married you. After meet his mother and father,you meet with your father and mother. They agreed to married both of you.

------- 3 month later ---

“Don’t touch that cat ear!  you tickling it ! !” You said and pinch L arm.

“Awww.. It’s hurt..” L said with puppy eyes.

“You are not cute..” You said and kiss the cat.

“I want to sulk with you !!” L run to the garden. You laughing, L always like that.You walk to the garden and hug him from back.

“Still sulking?” L nod.

“Aii.. Don’t sulk..” You said to him. You go to in front of him.

“What?” He ask.

“Don’t sulk..”You said.

“Why?” He ask.

“Because you are cute.” You hold his cheeks and want to kiss him but suddenly your parents come.

“_____.. L.. Errr.. sorry disturbing.”Their parents go wait at the car.

“L ! I hate you when you are sulking.’Your face is all red. You want to walk to you parents and parents-in law but L hold you hand.

“What now?” You ask. L smile and then kiss your lips. You look at him.

“Let’s go.” You nod and smile. L holding your hand.. Both of you walk to both parents..

----- THE END ---------