B2ST Imagine : Yong Junhyung

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“Oiii!! Ireona !” Your brother started to yelled like a crazy person and jumped on your bed.

“Aiii.. What do you want? I already make a breakfast for you and already iron your cloth yesterday. What do you want now?” You yelled to him and the woke up.

“I just wanted to tell a good new.” Your brother makes a secret smile.You lift your eyebrows.

“You’re going to the University at Seoul Korea!!!! “

“What? What did you say?”

“Are you already deaf? I said that you’re going to Seoul because Gangnam University accept your applied there.”

“Are you sure?” You didn’t believe you brother because he always used to said the lies more than the truth. Suddenly your phone started to ringing.

“Jiayu?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You’re going to korea?!” Jiayu scream.

“Oi! No need to scream or yell. But I just want to ask you… Does it real?”

“Yes for sure! Don’t be to idiot.”

“Idiot? Hello.. If I’m idiot,Korean University will never choose me you know..”

“I know. You’re so lucky.”

“Absolutely.”

“Hey.. Hurry up packing your things. You must be there in Thursday. So you just has 3 days only to pack your thing” Your brother said.

“Huh? Are you crazy? I just know it today!”You said.

“They already sponsored us a ticket.”

“I dunno why you are so lucky..” Jiayu said.

“Ail.. You just wait a little bit more and then they will accepted you,okay? I need to go now. Bye”

“Bye and take care.” You smile and end up your phone conversation.

“Haeryu… Ppali take a bath. I will take you to the mall to buy your things.” You just nod and smile. Lived with your first brother at United Kingdom was not very easy. You must take care all of his things such as his toothbrush,iron his cloth,makes some breakfast,lunch and dinner and so on. But you don’t know what will happen to him once you go study to Korea. Can he endure his self?

---- 3 days later ( At the airport) ----

“Huh.. Your flight is 30 minutes from now. I think you should get some breakfast. Such as sandwich and some coffee?” Your brother said.

“Okay. I’ll buy it. Please stay here and watch out my things. “ Your brother just nod.

--------

“Thanks..” You smile. You hold your sandwiches and coffee. You walk happily. Suddenly you phone ringing. You answered it while walking.

“Hello?”

“Haeryu…”

“Hmmmm…”

“I wish you a luck. “

“Ommeeegood.. Thanks so much. Why you didn’t come to the airport?”

“I’m at the Switzerland.”

“Ohh.. Okay then. Once I arrived there, I will snap more picture and send it to you.”

“Woaaahh!!! You really know what I’m thinking."

“This is the uses of a friend. “  Both of you laughed but suddenly you bumped into someone and your coffee are all poured at the guy cloth.

“Auchh!!!” The guy scream a bit because the coffee is hot.

“Oh god ! I’m so sorry. “ You hold your phone and trying to touch the guy.

“Stop ! No need to touch me.” The guy said.

“But I just want to helped you.”

“I don’t need your help.” The guy stand up and walks away.

“What kind of bullsh*t is that guy? I just wanted to help him!” You mumbling alone. Your brother look at you.

“Why you do that expression? Someones makes you angry?”You nodded.

“Who?”

“I don’t know. I’m trying to help him but he said that he didn’t need my help. Such a rude guy..” You said.

“All the passengers that will be on flight AH670 may go to your flight now.” Your brother looks at you.

“Haeryu-ah.. Just smile..” He makes you smiles.

“And don’t forgot to say Hi to Andrew.” You nod. Andrew is your second brother that being a lecturers at Gangnam University.

“Okay. Then you!....” You pointed at your brother nose.

“Take care of yourself. Behave yourself. Don’t eat to much junkfoods. Come back home before 10 pm. Arasso?” He nod.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Then.. I’ll go first.. Bye..” You hug you brother and waved at him. He just smiled back even he now that he will be so lonely after you left to Korea.

----- In the flight ------

You take your seat at the corner of the flight and near to the window so you can see the beautiful fluffy clouds. And then a guy sits next to you. You look at him. Just same as him,he looks at you. And then both of you looks to opposite side.

“Why does he sits next to me?” You asked in your heart. The guy seems cool and already changed his cloth. After 10 minutes later,the flight just pass from the cloud and now you’re above the sky. So beautiful.

“Miss..” You looks back.

“Do you want apple juice or soya milk?” The stewardress asked you.

“I will have the apple juice..” You take the apple juice and drinks it in one gulp.

“Such a disgusting woman.” You heard what the guy said.

“What is your problem actually?” You asked him.

“Nothing at all..”

“Disgusting is a bit rude. Take back your words.” You said to him.

“I don’t want. You’re the one who make my new cloth smells like a cheap coffee.” You looks at him with a annoying face.

“Annoying!” You don’t want to look at him.

---- Arrived at Korea ----

Finally you feel free and easy because the guy and you are desperated away.

“Haeyuyuyuyu..” You know that voice.

“Oppa !!” You hug your brother,Andrew.

“You’re so beautiful now..” Your brother said.

“Still a sweet talker?” You asked him

“Not at all.” Both of you laughs.

“Okay then.. Let’s go to Gangnam University. You will love it for sure.” Andrew promoted his university.

---- At Gangnam University -----

“How it is?”

“Are you crazy? This is freakin’ beautiful !” You said to him.

“For sure.. And this is you room key. I just teach here every Thursday and then go back home so if you want to find me… Just find me here.. Okay? I’ll go back first.” You noded and let him go. You didn’t to closed with you second brother.

----- Your room -----

You still amazed with the beautifulness of the university. You slowly unlock you room door and opened it.

“Woahhh!!! The scenery here are so beautiful too.” Suddenly the door being pushed from outside. You looks forward to the doors to know what kind of room mate that you get. Beautiful korean girls or maybe an artist? Kekeke. And your room mate is…..

“YOU?” Simultaneously both of you shouted.

“What are you doing here…. IN MY ROOM?” You asks him.

“HELLO! I’m the one that should asks you. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?”

“Your room? I get in first so this room is mine..”

“I can pay 5 times that you pay for the fee.”

“I….”

“The new medic students that just arrived here,please go to Namyun Hall as soon as possible.” The boy looks at you.

“What?” He just put his bag and then go out.

“Medic students?” You guess.

---- That night ----

“Okay.. Now we will probaly discuss about how you and me got the same room..” You just nods.

“Okay one… This room are totally for boy! Are you a boy that had a surgery to be a girl?” What??

“Yahhh!! Behave your mouth or else I will take your mouth and throw it away. I dunno too. When I arrived here,I already got the key and just went here. Or… You are the one who always stalking me!”

“Stalking you? What a waste..” You felt like you want to kick him.

“Okay whatever ! We will settle this problem tomorrow because I must sleep early or I’ll be late for my first class tomorrow.” You said to him and then get on you bed.

“Okay.” He replied. He get on his bed to.

“Oioioi.. By the way,what is your name?” The boy asks.

“Haeryu… And you?”

“Junhyung.”

“Okay. Now get lost.” You trying to sleep.

----- After 1 weeks -----

The room door being knocked for a long time. You woke up and walked to the door then you opened it.

“Hy…..” You take a look at them.

“Who are you?” You asks them.

“Who are you?” They asks you back.

“I’m a human. “ You closed the door then.

“Nugu?”

“Human..” You go back to sleep. Junhyung woke up and then open the door.

“Hyung?”

“Eh?”

“Woahh.. How can you changed so fast. Last second,a girl open the door and then.. you?” Yoseob,Junhyung forth brother is curious.

“Ahhh.. That is my room mate.” They are so shocked.

“Your room mate is a girl?!” Junhyung just noded.

“Ohhmeegoooddd.. What going on?” Doojoon asks.

“Wait for me.. I want to change my cloth. And then we can talk a bit longer.” They just nod.

----------------

After Junhyung went out,you totally woke up when someone else knocked the door.

“Who it is?” Nobody answer.

“Huh!!” You woke up and open the door.

“Haeryu..”

“Appa?” You just froze like an ice.

---------

Junhyung came into the room after takes his brother home. He looks at you who are like a vampire.

“Hello?” You didn’t even looks at him.

“Haeryu?” You still froze.

“Haeryu..” He walks to you.

“Don’t come near me..” You said to him. He just standing in front of you. You started to cried.

“Haeryu…” He finally sits next to you.

“What happens to you?” You just shaked your head.

“Then why are you crying?”

“It’s hurt…”

“Hurt?” You nod.

“Which part?”

“My heart…” Junhyung looks at you.

“What happen?”

“I…” You can’t even talking. He then hugs you.

“If you feel sad… Let’s someone know what happen.. If it’s bothered you and you has nobody to tell,just tell me. I’ll be your shoulder when you’re crying…” He pat your back slowly.. You just cried and cried..

---- After two weeks -----

You still did not eat or even sleep. You didn’t focus on your class after you met your father. Junhyung seems worried about you.

“Haeryu.. I’ve been seen you like this since two weeks already. You are even more skinnier. What happen to you?” Junhyung asks you softly. And again,your eyes started to watery once Junhyung asks about that.

“Its okay if you’re not ready yet.” He said.

“Actually..” Finally you open your mouth.He looks at you.

“Actually… I just know the reason why my mum is dead..” You said.

“Oh.. Then..” You smile a bit.

“She dead because my dad kill her. “Junhyung looks at your face. You trying to keep smiling but at the end you can’t.

“It’s okay.. At least you know the reason than you don’t know.” He said to you.

“But it’s really hurt..” You crying again.

“It’s useless if you cry over spilt milk.. Okay then.. Let me cheer you up.” Junhyung saids. You look at him.

“How?” He holds your hand.

“Lets go.”

“Go? Where?”

“Just follow me.” He opened the door.

“Auchh.. he light hit my eyes !”

“It’s because you didn’t look at the light for 2 weeks.” Junhyung said.

“2 weeks?!” You so shocked. He drag you to his car.

“Where are we going actually?” You asking him.

“Just wait and see.” He then drive his car.

--------

“Huh? Children Theme Park?” You looks at him. He nods.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No I’m not.” He smiles.

“Come on.”He saids. You just follow him.

“I already booked a ticket so.. This is for you.” He gives the ticket to you. Then he walk away.

“Oi oi oi! Where are you going?” You asks him.

“To ride that horse.” He pointed at the horse game for the children.

“Are you crazy?” He smiles.

“Yes I am.. So let’s go crazy with me.” He drag you to play the horse game.

“You ride it and I’ll take your picture.” He said.

“EH!!!” The horse started to spin slowly. He just laughed when looks at you blushed face. You just smile. Once the horse spin in front of Junhyung,you makes so much action that makes Junhyung laughed and snap some pictures.

--------

“Looks ! An elephant!!” You jumped happily.

“Wanna ride it?” You nods. Junhyung just do what you want. He snap some pictures when you ride the elephants.

-------

After having so much time at the Children Theme Park,  he take you to the beach nearest the university.

“Here your ice cream..” He gives you your ice cream.

“Woah ! You know my favourite flavour !!” You smiles happily.

“Oh really? It is my favourite flavour too.” He saids.

“Then we just the same.” He nods and starting to eat the ice cream,just same like you.

“You know.. At first I taught that you are like a disgusting people.” He started talking.

“Me? Disgusting? Oii. You are the one who is eating the ice cream dirtly.” You laughed when see some ice cream at his nose.

“Oh really? I dunno how to eat ice cream properly.” He saids,you pinch his nose and then said.

“Just eat using mouth.” You said.

“It still go to my nose. “ He said. You laugh.

“Then do you know. At first I think you are a stalker and an ego guy.” He laughed.

“Me? Stalker? Ego man?” He asked. You nod.

“Why?” He asks.

“Because at first we met at the airport and then we go to korea on the same plane and then we go to the same university and lastly we are in the same room!” You said. He laughed.

“It’s a fate.. I’m not a stalker okay!” He said.

“An ego man because you didn’t even talk to me.. But you still a stalker for me.” You saids. He smiles.

“I’ll be your stalker then.” You laughed.

“Ohh realllyyyy?” You lift your eyebrows. He nods. You smiles.

“Okay. We will wait and see.” He said with smile.

--- At the university ----

After 1 month living with him in the same room,you started to fall in love with him secretly but you didn’t show it.

“Haeryu..” He calls your name. You looks at him.

“Nothing.” He continue his works. You then continue your works.

“Haeryu.” You looks at him.

“Nothing.” He continue his works. You then continue your works.

“Haeryu..” He calls your name. You looks at him.

“Nothing.” He continue his works. You then continue your works.

“Haeryu.” You looks at him.

“Nothing.” He continue his works. You then continue your works.

“Hae..”

“What?” You asks.

“Nothing…”

“Do you has a problem?” He nods.

“What it is?”

“This question.. Is about a girl but.. I’m to shy to asks you.” He said. His cheeks blushing. You smile. He become cuter when his cheek is blushing.

“What is the question?”

“Come here..” He said. You walk to him and read the question..

“Ehem…” You wrote the answers and walks away. The situation started to awkward because of the questions. He then stand up and walk out of the room.

“What kind of questions is that!” You said. You continue your assigment. Junhyung slowly opened the door and walks to you. You still focused on your assigment. Suddenly someone hugs you from back.

“Ack..” You tried to turn back.

“Don’t turn back.”

“Junhyung?”

“Okay.. Actually I has something important to tell you but don’t you ever turn back.” Your heart starts pounding so fast because you are very closed to him.

“Actually I already fall in love with you but I’m so nervous to tell you eyes to eyes so I’m gonna confess like this only.. Kim Haeryu… I think I already fall in love with you since the day we meet.  I.. Really really really love you.. GOOD NIGHT!” He kiss your cheeks and jump on the bed then covered his body with blanket. You are totally speechless. That why his behaviour are a little bit weird !! You just smiled happily. You walks to his bed.

“Because you are a future doctor,I’m afraid that you’ll leave me so promise me that you’ll never leave me okay? Pinky promise?” You said to him. He turn backs and smile.

“Promise.” He said with a smile.

“Then you go to sleep first,I has some assigment to be finished up.” You said. You started to walk but he grab your hand.

“What?”

“Good luck.” He kiss your lips. You are so shocked. He then covered his body with blanket again. You look at him. You just laugh because he so shy with you,not like other man. That behaviour makes him looks more cute !! ><

----- 1 week after the confess ----

“Oppa !!!” You tried to woke him up.

“Emmm..” He stretch after sleeping.

“Your class will start soon so ppali wake up.” He nods and wake up. Suddenly his phone ringing. He answered it.

“Hello? Hmmm..”

“Yong Junhyung..”

“yes I am..”

“This is Prof. Park. I just want to say to you that.. Your applience to University Oxford are accepted! The letter are here with me. Should you take it or I’ll give it to you this morning?” Prof.Park ask. Junhyung seems speechless. He dunno whether he want to shout or to scream or be sad. To shout because to happy.. To sad because… Gonna cross his pinky promise with you..

“Junhyung??”

“Yes.. Yes I am..”

“So you want me or want you to..”

“Can you send it to me. I’ll arrive to the class as soon as possible.”

“Okay then.” He end the call.

“Oppa. Why you look so speechless?” You asks him.

“Erm? Nothing.. I want to take a bath first.” He walks away.

---------

Junhyung run as fast as he can to his classroom but suddenly he want to pee.

“Ail..”

“Wait.. I think I’m too early so I will go to pee first.” He runs to the bathroom. Prof.Park just crossing the way that Junhyung walks. Prof.Park go to Junhyung class.

“Prof? Who are you searching?”

“Yong Junhyung…”

“He still didn’t come yet.. maybe he still at his room.”

“Okay then..” Prof.Park smiles.

“I’ll send to his room then.” Prof.Park smiles and then drive his car because the university and their dorm are a little bit far.

------

You wake up when someone knocked the door from outside. You just about to open the door but suddenly and envelope comes in. You looks at the envelope.

“University Oxford?” You slowly opened it and read the letter inside.

Speechless. That was your feeling.. Let him go or stay with you? You really dunno what to do. You just put the letter into the envelope back and put it at the place and then go to your bed.

“But he promised that he will never leave me !” You can’t think anything.

------

“Aihh. Junhyung!” Junhyung looks at Kidoh.

“Prof.Park searching for you and he is holding an envelope. We said that you didn’t arrived yet so maybe I think he send the envelope to your room.” Kidoh said.

“WHAT?! MY ROOM?!” They nod. Junhyung ppali run to his car and drive to his dorm aka room. Junhyung rushed open the door and take the envelope and then hide it.

“Eh.. Oppa.. “ You pretend you are looking at your laptop but you know the truth behind Junhyung’s hand.

“I.. I left my headphone.” He smiles and then take his headphones and walks away.

“Does she know?” Junhyung feels worried.

------ That night ------

Like usual,you will eat ice cream with him at the field.

“Oppa..”

“Hmmm..”

“I already think profesional as I can… “ He stoped eating and looks at you.

“Just go to University Oxford.” You said.

“You know bout it?” You nods and smiles.

“It is your dream,catch it while you can so just go to the university..”

“What bout you?”

“We still can meet after 6 years later right?” You said.

“But..”

“It is your dream..” He looked down.

“Don’t think bout me.. Just think about your dream..” You said. He just sigh.

----- 6 years later -----

“Lawyer.Kim, this is the letter for you.” The assistant give it to you.

“What it is?” You opened it.

“Personal lawyer?” He nod.

“Why me?”

“Because among all the lawyer that we has,you are the best !”

“Don’t play a joke with me right now..”

“I’m saying the truth.. “

“Where is the place?”

“Its being written at the end of the letter. “ You just nod.

“Good luck..” You nod and smiles.

---------

You knocked the doctor door.

“Come in.” You opened the door and then closed it.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Kim Haeryu imnida. I’m the lawyer that you send letter.” He smiles.

“You came right at the moment. Have a sit.” You smiles and sit on the sofa.

“So…” You look at his name tag. Your face started to change.

“Why?” He asks.

“Nothing..”

“Ermmm.. So.. Mr. Yong Junhyung. Just sign here if you agree that I’ll be your personal lawyer.” He nod and sign the letter. You spend almost 1 hour with him to discuss about everything.

“So.. Just that for today. We will meet again later. And this is my card.” You give him your card. You just want to go out fastly.

“Okay.” He said. You stand up and started to walk away.

“Kim Haeryu…” You stop walking.

“Kim Haeryu…” You swallow your saliva.

“Kim Haeryu…”He walks to you and then he hug you from back.

“I miss you.”

“Oppa.. Don’t do it here. Your assistant will know it.”You said.

“I miss you.”

“But why you didn’t call me..”

“It’s becaue you change your number phone.” You slapped your forehead.

“I forgot it !!!” You said. He laughed.

“Looks… Who didn’t miss who?” He asks you.

“Of course I miss you..” You turn back and hug him back.

“You look more handsome than before.” You .

“Because I;m the most handsome doctor among all doctor.” You nod happily.

“Haeryu.. Can I say something crazy?”

“What it is?”

“Will you marry me?” He asks you.

“Omeegooddd.. Can I say something more crazy?” He lift his eyebrows.

“What it is?”

“Of course !” You said with a big smile.

----- 4 month later -----

“Booo!” He makes you shocked.

“Naughty oppa !” You pinched his arm.

“Awww aww aww..”

“I nearly fell into the water you know.” You said to him.

“Oh really?” He asks.

“Yes !” You said and pinched his nose.

“Oh ! By the way oppa.. How did you find me?” You asks him.

“Do you remember? I am your stalker..” You trying to remember something.

“I’ll be your stalker then.” You laughed.

“Ohh realllyyyy?” You lift your eyebrows. He nods. You smiles.

“Okay. We will wait and see.” He said with smile.

You looks at him with smile.

“So you prove it now?”

“Yup.. In front of our future baby..” He looks at your small stomach.

“Baby.. Your papa is so naughty. I hope you didn’t follow his behaviour.” You said to your embrio (kekeke) in your stomach.

“If he follow my steps,he will get a beautiful wife just like his mom.” You laughed

“I’m saying the truth.. My love are more beautiful than the star..” He smiled and then kiss your lips. You smile happily.

-----------------

Hello,

I'm not fully back yet but I just wrote the imagine when I have a time so those who is requesting,I hope you can wait patiently. You still can request if you can but take such a long time but if i have a time I will finished it all ^^