VIXX Imagine : Jung Taekwoon (Leo) [Part I]

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

"What???! An audition from Jellyfish Ent??" You so shocked .

"Here. Take a look a this poster tat I print out from twitter yesterday." You read it properly.

"Wait !Only for... Boys?"Irina just shut up and look down.

"Ahhhh!!! Its not unfair ! How could it be ! Maybe you got the wrong infromation from twitter!" You said.

"How could? It form Leo twitter."You just shake your head.

"How could it be? Why just the boys ! Its so unfair ! I want to go to the audition too !" You pouts.

"Maybe you can go."Irina said.

"What you just said? Maybe I can go?"You lift your eyebrows.

"Yup... "Irina smile brightly.

"But..How? I'm a girl and maybe they will know my identity." You said.

"Ahh.. You are such a fool girl. Come here. Let me tell you something." Irina whispered something to your ears.

"EHHH??!!!" Your classmates look at you with a weird face.

"Ohh relax.. Its only 1 month from now. We can prepared everything. Maybe we should start this evening ! Agree?" You sigh.

"Okay girl.. I'm agree."She hug you.

"Thats my girl. XD" You laugh with her.


"NEEEXXTTT!" Ehem.. Seem likes the judge were angry at the previous participant.OMG.You just walked in with smile even your heart beat so fast.

"Hello."You bows and smile back.You just realized that N and Ravi is there.You smile brightly

"Okay. Nice to meet you. So.. Introduce yourself." The judge say.

"Hello.. My name is Jung Chung Hee.. Its nice to meet you too."You smiled brightly.

"Nice name..So what is your main reason for coming here?"N asked you.

"The... Errr.. Sorry. The main reason I come here is because I really love VIXX and also I want to be a part of this entertainment."N nod and right something.

"So can you dance and sing at the same time?"Ravi asked then.

"Ohh guys.. I'm sorry.. I'm at the toilet a while ago. So.. Shall we start now?" Leo take a seat and look into your eyes.You can feel how fast your heart is beating. Fast then train.

"Where we just know..."Ravi try find something. 

"Omo ! Is this true that you can rap and beatbox while dance a difficult dance?"You nod.

"Woahh.. Can I see it now?"Leo say. You nod happily.You start dance a difficult dance and rap first.. You can cover your breath,thats make they really amazed. After you rap,you do the beatbox and your breath still same. They so amazed.

"Its really really daebak !!!You so fantastic."You smile.

"Thank you.^^ " They nod.

"So lets see you dance and sing. We play the song and then you dance okay?"

"Okay !" The On and On,VIXX song without voice.You start sing.

"We back again now
This is VIXX, Attention
Cuz I have been around
Now V-I-Double X

Nareul tto jjireugo daranago isseo
Can’t let go. She does it on and on and on
Nal bureugo doraseogo isseo
Wiheomhadago malhaedo deullijil anha

Bunmyeonghi nareul hyanghan nunbit ttaemachim naerin dalbit
Neon modeun geol da aneun deusi nareul joronghadeusi
Nareul da heundeureonwa
Ttodasi ulkeok

Nahante wae ireoneunde
Nan neohante wae ireoneunde
Neoneun malkkeuteul tto heurigo nan nunmuri heureugo

Tto mureup kkurnneun nan dachil junbiga dwae isseo"
 

"Daebak !!! Okay.. Thanks for coming today. The announcement will be held 1 week later. So wait for it ya. Thanks again for coming."You bows.

"Thanks to you too." You walked out from the audition stage with a realief sigh.

"I hope I will get it " You walk confidently to your father and mother.


"What? You want to cut your hair? Are you out of your mind?"Your mom so angry when you decide to cut your hair like a a boy.

"But I do this for some reason."You look down.

"What the reason?"You go into your room and take out the poster from your bag and give it to your mom.

"Only for this? Ohh.. You really want to cut it? I will do it for a serious !" She pulling your hair and take the scissors.At the same time,your father just comeback from his work and he heard something from your room. He go there and see that your mom trying to cut your hair.

"Hye Jung !! What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?!" Your dad push your mom away and hug you.

"Are you alright dear?"You shake your head.

"What are you trying to do?!"Your mom get up.

"She trying to cut her hair just because of this thing !" Your mom give the poster to your dad and your dad read it.

"Why you so angry. If that she want to do,just let it be." Your dad said.

"But.. She will absolute change her hair and look like a boy. I don't like it." Your mom said honestly.

"Just for that? I know she can take care of herself. If its her dream,let her go. WHy you must be to angry? Don't ruined your daughter's future. Is a really stupid decision" Your mom stunned.

"I.... I will support her." Your dad smile.Your mom sit in front of you and hug you.

"I'm really sorry dear."You hug your mom too.

"If you want to do it. I will support you."Your mom still hug you.

"Thanks mom and dad." They smile and hug you.


 Uh, let the games begin
Check it out V. I. Double X in da house

Your phone is ringing. You wake up and answered it.

"Moshi moshi.."You said.

"Is this Jung Chung Hee?"You nod.

"Yes I am. Why?"You stil close your eyes.

"Congratulations. You are the one who will the member of the new gruop under Jungle Ent." The man said.

" Ohhhh... " You still layed on the back. Suddenly you jst realized something.

"What? Can you repeat it again?!" Your eyes open wide already.

"Congratulations. You are the one who will the member of the new gruop under Jungle Ent." The man said.

"Is this true or I still in my dream?"You pinched your arm.

"Awww.. Its so hurt and its mean that I'm not in my dream ? Is this true? Kyaaaa !!! Arigato ! Gumawooo!!" You so happy and jump on your bed.

"Your voice sound like girl..Are you just awaked from your sleep?" You so shocked.

"No. Just take some nap." You so nervous.

"By the way,I'm Leo from VIXX. We will meet tomorrow coz we want you to know your group." Leo? Leo? Leo? Leo? Leo? Is that true?!!!

"I'm sorry.. You manager is sick so he can't call you." Leo? Leo? Leo? Leo?

"Hello? Anybody there?" You wake up from your Leo's dream.

"Y... Ye.. Yeah.." You bited your lips.

"So.. See you tomorrow.."Leo said. A bit awkward when you don't say anything.

"Okay.. Annyeong" You go to the kitchen and drink cold water. Leo? You take your towel and go to the bathroom. Leo? You brush you teeth. Leo? You wash your face.Leo? You go to the kitchen back and have a breakfast. Leo?

"MIn Jae,after eat that coco crunch,wash the bowl ." Leo?

"Min Jae.." Your mom shaked your body. Leo?

"MIn Jae !!!" Your mom shouted at your ears. Leo?

"MIN JAE !! " Your mom slapped your face. Leo? Suddenly you stand up from your chair. Your mom so shocked. Suddenly you kiss your mom lips. Leo? And you just left the kitchen and left your mom who is still stunned.

"Whats wrong with that girl?" Your mom still stunned.Suddenly you appeared from the living room.

"Mom ! " Your mom so shocked.

"Wa...wae?? You make me shocked !" You look at the table. Leo?

"I.. I have been accepted under Jungle Ent." You left after say that thing and go watching television. Leo? Suddenly someone knock your hoom door.

"Min Jae !" Irina shouted from outside the house. Leo?You stand up at open the door and run to Irina. You kiss her cheeks.

"Aigooo.. SInce when you been Kissing monster?!" Leo? You kiss her cheeks again.

"Yah !! You know that I hate skinship but why you still kiss me?!" Irina slapped your face until you cheeks become red and finally you wake up from your dream.

"Where I am?" You look around.

"At the cave. Why?" Irina pouts.

"I got a dream." You said.

"What dream? You kiss Leo?" You look at Irina and suddenly you scream.

"Oh yeah !! I got it ! I got it !" You dance infront of Irina.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Yeahhh!!!" You scream,automaticlly Irina slapped your face again.

"Awww.. Its hurt !"Irina just shake her head.

"I know the news. Ready for tomorrow okaih?" You nod.

"Okay. I got to go." Irina go back to her house coz her dad want to go to Japan tomorrow.

 

p/s: MIn Jae is your name when you are a girl.


"So this is the dance room."Leo take you all over the Entairtment. You so happy coz you can walk alone with Leo.

"Aigoo.. What are you thinking? PPali come here." Leo take your hands. At that time your heart beat so fast.

"Naahhh,now we already arrived here. Ready to see your other member?" Leo look into your eyes. You just nod.Leo smile and then open the door. The others boys walked at you and Leo.

"Is this our maknae?"Leo nod.

"Aww.. He so cute <3" The first boys pinch your cheeks. You got electric shock because that boy so handsome.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm leader of BeFO,Woo Chin Ho." He bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Jung Chung Hee.The maknae of BeFO " You bows and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo. The main vocal of BeFo, I'm Shin Yu Han. I'm from Japan." He bows and smile. Japan? Perfect <3

"Annyeonghaseyo,main dancer of BeFo,Lee Daehyun at your service." He smiles happily. Eye smile boy !

"Annyeonghaseyo,visual maknae of BeFo, Kim In-Su here ^^ Nice to meet you hyung. " You nod and smile.

"Lastly... I'm the main rapper of BeFo,Kim Dong Yul." He shake hand with you.

"So,all of you already know eac other. Lets go to your dorm. Lets go." They cheer up.

"Okay leggo !" They go with happy feeling . You always look at Leo.

 

p/s: Go to the part 2..