TEEN TOP Imagine :Ljoe

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You rushed to hospital suffering from a chronic disease breathlessness after enjoying a dinner of bread. Bread containing peanuts that have made your airways become narrow and smothering you.The most thing in the world that you really sensitive is a peanut. You don’t know how the peanut is in your bread. You assisted by a respirator by a few nurses. Shortness of breath from you little by little. Although you still felt narrow chest, you still can breathe again. Once vaccinated, you're unconscious in the hospital bed.

----------------------

You open your eyes slowly. The light that come from ceiling make you a bit dazzled. You look around,your mom and dad smile happily.

“Finally you wake up.” Your mther said. You ‘sleep’ so tight after the nurses give the injection to you. Now you can breath normally and not like before.

“Hi.. How are you now? A little bit okay?” You heard a man voice. You turn at the owner of the voice. A man who is wearing a doctor uniform said with a cute smile.

“Ok..” You replied while look at him. You look at his name tag. L.Joe..So the name of the doctor that will look after you is  L.Joe.

“Okay.. I think you should take many rest and don’t make any hard work..Okay?” He said while smile at you cutely.You just nod. After checking you,Ljoe go out from the room because he has another patient.

“Doctor Ljoe..” You said in your heart. You're under arrest at the hospital for three days. You enter the second day there, Ljoe always  checking you. You  always waiting for his appearance. His voice .. His personality ... All about him are so perfect in your eyes.

----- Second Day -----

Ljoe walk into your room with a cute smile. That time,you’re still look outside the window..So many thing you’re thinking and you’re thinking about him. L.joe walk to you and touch your shoulders.

“What are you thinking at? Remember someone special? “ He tease you. You smile.. You don’t know that Ljoe like to teasing you. You shake your head.

“Aniyo..” You said while smiling.Ljoe smile at you back. So cute. Your heart beat so fast. Then he  check your heart rate, routine things that he does when it comes checking on you. You don’t know how your heart can beat so fast.

“Why your heart beating so fast? Can I know why?” Ljoe asking you with a serious face. He worried if you think something that can make your condition become more worst. You close your eyes for a second. Why your heart beat so fast? What reason should you said to Ljoe?!

“Nothing.. Maybe I just tired..” You give the reason. Ljoe look at your face. His face looks like he can read what was you think in your mind.

“Maybe you miss someone that you love.” Once again he teased you. He then grinning a bit. You  stunned for a while. He so cute until you can’t move. After he talk a bit with you,he then go out from the room. The night become more dark and dark. You tried to count the star at the sky but it’s so many until you can’t count it using your fingers.You look up,your hand touch the balcony. You can feel the soft wind at your cheeks. That night was the most beautiful night ever. You close your eyes for a while. Suddenly Ljoe face is spinning in your mind. Spontaneously your lips smiling. After a little second,you open your eyes back. You slap your cheeks. What are you thinking? Why you so happy when remembered Doctor Ljoe? Aaahh..

It’s impossible that you already fall in love with him !

Ljoe comeback into the room, he look at you who is keep looking outside the balcony. He walk to you and standing next to you. You so shocked when he is standing next to you.

“This night is so beautiful,right?” Ljoe said while look at the beautiful sky outside the balcony. You just nod. No words come out from your mouth. Ljoe turned his eyes to you. He looks at you.. You pretend didn’t nervous but your heart keep beating like a crazy people.

“What thing that always disturbing your heart?” He ask. You look at him, how he can know that you had a daydream a while ago?

“Nothing,doc .…” Once again you cheat him. If you tell the real thing,you are the one who will got a shame ! >< . Ljoe smile sweetly. You really like his sweet smile.

“I know that you’re cheating.” He said. More to teasing you.

“Do you fall in love me? "He asked you. This time he is laughing. You feel so nervous. How he can know? Your face is all pale.

“Hahaha.. I’m just kidding” He smile and softly pinch your cheeks with his hand. Your heart feel like want to go out and run away. He really make you out of the breath.

“If you have any problem. You can share it with me.. Don’t keep it in your heart.. It’s will make you more sick.” He said sweetly. You just can nod your head. It’s impossible to said that you are in love with him.. NO WAY !

----- 3rd Day ----

You don’t know why you feel that you gonna miss all thing in the room. You can go home now because your condition is already stable. You can feel that you gonna miss him so much !

”Take care okay?” Ljoe said to you before you leave the room. You really don’t want to go far from him.. L.joe… It’s have been a few days you didn’t meet with him. You really miss him. But you know that you are the only one who love him . You know that it’s impossible to a doctor fall in love with his patient. You fall in love with him just at the first sight. His smile make your heart beat so fast. You only detained at the hospital for 3 days but in the three days.. You already fall in love wih him.. Does it’s still call love at the first sight.  It’s seem so crazy !

---- 2 weeks later ----

Your heart beat so fast when you look at Ljoe. You spend your times at the book store to buy your favourite comic. Ljoe just standing several meters from you. His scent fills your chest you really miss him so much ! You feel uneasy.. Should you call him? Or not? Aaah.. You really feel uneasy since you are miss him too !

“How are you?” His gentle voice is really near to your eardrum. You stunned.

“Doctor..” You look at his face. As usual,he smile sweetly at you.

“What are you doing here?” Once again he ask you. You show him a few comics at your hand/. After that,you spend a long time together at the book store. Many topics that you share together with him. You feel so happy ! So happy !  After the meeting,you always meet him. Even he is busy with his task doing his job as a doctor,he still calling you. And your feeling towards him more and more bigger. What you should do? He never know what is your feeling towards him.

---- The meeting ----

Until one day,your heart feel like being eaten by a group of fox ! You heard that he will married a month from now. It's really hurt... So much !

“That’s girl is my parents choice.” Ljoe smile but not so sweet. You nod slowly , You feel like you want to cry but you still can endure it.

“Congrats,doc..” You said a bit whispered. You know that you’re not good to him. You know that if you confess your feeling toward him.. He will never accept you. Ljoe look at your sad face. He sigh.

---- At your home -----

You run to your room and crying. You crying like a crazy people. The one that you love will get married. You really can’t stop crying. You feel very sad !Suddenly your phone is vibrating.

“Are you okay?"

 Ljoe send the message to you. Your tears already wetting the pillow. You’re not okay ! Not okay ! You will never know my heart ! Your heart feel really really hurt.One day after that,Ljoe want to meet you but your eyes is already sweeling. You cheat him and said that you’reunweel and will meet him 2 days later.

---- 2 days later ----

Ljoe look at your pale face. He start to worried.

“Are you okay? You look very unwell.”Ljoe said while put his hand at your forehead. You push his hand away. He feel very weird.

“What’s wrong with you?” He ask. His voice sounds that he really worried about you. Don’t know why,your tears falling down in front of him. You really can’t stand it. You really love him until you can’t see him or else you will crying.Ljoe stunned. He look at you. You’re crying. He approached to you and hold your shoulder. You look at him. Your cheeks is already wet with all the tears. Your eyes meet his eyes. He looks like want to know what happen to you.

“I.. I love you..” Finally you confess your feeling towards him. Ljoe look at you with a shocked face. It is true? You look down. You didn’t mean want to stop him from being married.. You just want to confess your feeling that you keep to him.

“I really really love you but I know that I’m not a good one for you but I don’t care.. I really can’t be with you.. I just want to confess my feeling toward you.” You continue your words. You look at him and tried to smile. Ljoe smile at you. He wiping your tears with his finger.

“Who said that you’re not good for me?” He ask. You look at Ljoe. What does he mean?? He then hug you tightly. He smile sweetly.

“Do you know that I like you? Do you know that I love you too?” He whispered to your ears.You feel like you’re flying on the sky.

Are you just daydream or this is the realty?Ljoe look at you. He hold your face and look at your eyes. Deep inside your eyes.

“I just want to tease you.. I didn’t get married with anyone except .…” You look at him. He smile and winks at you.

“Except you..” He said and kiss your lips.. All the thing is just like a dream. Is this true?

“You are the one who created to be with me..” Ljoe said and kiss your forehead. You hug him tightly..

"I love you more than anything I have.. “ Ljoe said slowly. You smile.

“I love you too…” You hug him tightly.

--- A year after that -----

“Out from my way !!! My wife is dying..” Ljoe was like a crazy freaking people because you will born to his first child. He is at your side.

“Aaaa!!!” You shout. His face is all pale. He try to make you calm..

---- At the ward ----

Ljoe smile at you. You smile at him back even your face is all pale.

“Thanks my love.” You smile and nod. Suddenly the ward door is being open from the outside. The nurse bring your twins child. One girl and one boy. Ljoe try to carry his son. He didn’t even awkward because he is a doctor.

“Naaa.. Look at his face.. His face is look like his handsome appa face.” You just laugh.

“His father is handsome? Hurmmm.. I don’t think so..” You pinch Ljoe nose. Ljoe laughing..He give you the son and he carry the daughter.

“Naaa.. This cutie look like her mom.. Cute cheeks..” He kiss his daughter cheeks. You just smile.

“How bout me?” You pretend that you’re pouting. Ljoe laugh at you..

“What a cutie..” Ljoe said. You still pretend pouting.

“Yeobo..” You didn’t even look at him.

“Yeobo.. “His voice makes your heart melting but you keep pretend that you didn’t hear it.

“Yeobo..” You turn around.. Your face and his face is really close. He smile sweetly at you. You pretend that you’re not melting.

“Jealous with your twins child?” You pretend don’t hear it. Ljoe laughing.

“Look here..” You look at his eyes. He kiss your lips. Suddenly the ward door is open from out side. Your parent and parent’s in-law is coming. You so shocked. Ljoe just make a slumber face.Your face is all red.

“Are we disturbing you?” Ljoe shake his head. They come there to look at their grandchild. They so happy because it’s a twin. While they are playing with their grandchild,Ljoe hold your hand and look at your eyes.

“What now?” You ask him. You feel your cheeks is all red. He just laugh.

“Miss you..” He said. You pinch his arm.

“Auwww…” He said cutely. You smile.

“Miane..” You said to him.

“It’s okay my baby” Ljoe smile at you while holding your hands and then look at his child. You look at your child to with a smile. You feel so happy and very lucky.

--- The End-----