EXO Imagine : Wu Fan (Kris)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

 


"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Wu Fan and you can call me Kris. Nice to meet you and hope you will treat me well." Kris bows with a cute smile.You look at Kris from the far.

"So,Kris,you can sit near to that girl." The teacher point at you. You so suprised but you cover it with an innocent face.Kris walk to you with a smile and sit next to you.

"I'm Kris. Hope we can be a good friend." You nod and smiles.

"Stand up... Good morning teacher." The English teacher had come in. They continue their lesson. You look at Kris. He seems so assiduous reading the text book. Suddenly Kris look at you.You so shocked but you pretend calling your friend,Mika.Without you realize,Kris keep looking at you.


"Yahh ! You seems had fall in love with that girl" Tao said. Tao is Kris bestfriend since elemetry school.

"I dunno. She has something that make me feel.. Yeahh.. Something that.. Arghhh.. I dunno about it. " Tao laugh and Kris face seems innocent.

"Why you laughing at me?" Kris ask.

"I think you already.. tuttt tuttt.. with her." Tao winks his eyes at Kris.

"Yahh ! Dun speak nonsense !" Kris face is already blushing.

"Look at you cheeks. Its seems red and pink." Tao teases Kris.

"Okay-okay. Do you have any idea to make me can know her deeply?"Tao nod fastly.He whispered something at Kris ears.Kris just nod and nod and then he smile.


"Do you think that new student is cute?" Your friend,Mika ask.

"Dun take him. He is mine." Mika laugh hardly.

"So fast you want to take him."Mika said. You just pout.

"I'm kidding only. Usually the cute boy always have their girlfriend already. How I can tackle him?"You sigh and bite your chopsticks.

"Do you already fall in love with him?" Mika ask. Her face change to a serious face.

"I dunno." You said. Mika knock your head.

"Pabo. Fall in love but dunno." You rub you head.

"Its hurt..."You said.

"I know what to do.. Come here !" She whispered something to your ear. Your face seems not confident with it but who taugh if Mika plan can be sucessful?  


"Ermmm.. Annyeong." Kris smile at you who are focus at texting message with Mika about your plan.

"Annyeong." You smiles and nod a bit.

"Can I be your friend?" Kris ask you.

"Yes you can ^^" You smile cutely. At that time,Tao and Mika come to the class together with a smile. They walk together to you and Kris.

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Mika Justin from Canada. Nice to meet you." Mika smile sweetly.

"Do you already know them? If not i will let you know one secret of them." You winks at Kris.You whispered something at Kris ears.

"What?? Is that true?" Both of them nod with a smile.

"I just know it know that both of you are couple?" They smile. Kris stare at Tao. Tao just grinned.

"Okaihh.. Lets go home together. "Tao said with a smile. 

"Lets go Mika ." He smiled at Mika,they walk togther while holding their hand leaving you and Kris at the class. You packing you book,you didn't bring spare bag and you didn't know that you must carry a lot of book on Monday.

"Its okay,let me help you." Kris said and take half of your book.

"Its okay .. I ..." Kris cut your speech.

"Gwenchana.. Lets go "You smile and walk with Kris. They go to the bicycle park and they didn't see Tao and Mika.

"Where are them?" You ask and take out you phone. You just realize that you got a message. You open it.

"Miane, I and Tao must go back home early for Tao's sister wedding. I wanna help his mother so I can be his mother daughter in law as soon as possible.. Kekekeke"

You sigh while reading that.

"Tao and Mika go back first. Today is Tao's sister wedding day so Tao's family busy for preparation" You explain to Kris.He nod and smile.

"Gwenchana. Lets go home together." Your cheeks is already red .

"Okay... Okay.. You go first." You said. Kris walk first meanwhile at the back,you jump like a monkey but when Kris look back,you pretend look at the sky. Kris just laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" You run to him and ask.

"Nothing. I know what are you doing behind me" Kris said. Your face already red and red.

"What I'm doing at you back if you know?"You ask.

"You jump.."He laughing loudly.Your face is so blushing.While walking,you and Kris had a long conversation.

"(your name),are you already have a boyfriend?"Kris asked the question and then you look at Kris.

"I don't have any boyfriend. What bout you? Are you already have a girlfriend?" Kris nod and smile.

"I taught,who is that lucky girl.." You said and Kris laugh.

"Its you for sure." You stop walking and look at Kris.

"I know you are kidding !" You said and laugh. Kris just look down.Finally both of you arrived at your house.

"Thanks. By the way,where is your house?" You ask. Kris point at the house next to your house.

"So we are neighbour." Kris nod.

"So,meet you tomorrow. "You said and smile.

"By the way,did you go to the Tao's sister wedding?" You nod and smile.

"Owhhh.. Meet you there."You nod and waves to Kris.You take the book from Kris,said thanks to him and run to you room and landing on your bed fastly and scream.

"AAAAAA ! I can't control it anymore !!!!! " You shout and jump.You then take a look at your window. You stop shout and jump. Kris is looking at you.Your face turn pink. Ppali you run to your curtain and pull it.

"Why I didn't realize it !" You said. You secretly snoop at Kris window. Kris realize it and winks at you.You pull your curtain and smile.

"Its the best day ever !!! " You take your towel to take a bath. You want to go to Tao's sister wedding tonight.After take a bath,you choose pink dress for the wedding ceremony.


You saw Kris on the stage. He waves hand at you.You mimic mouth said 'What are you doing up there?' Kris just smile.

"Testing.. Annyeonghaseyo. The reason I standing here is to sing. Of coz.. Its for my friend sister wedding. First of all,thank you Tao coz give me a chance to sing today." Tao waves his hand.

"This song too I present to the girl that I talk this evening. The girl that I just meet at school and the girl who sit next to me." Suddenly the spot light pointed at you.

"You look so beautiful." Kris smile.Your mimic mouth said 'what are you doing?'

" I want you to believe that the answer of your question this evening is true." You try to remember the question. 

"Which one?" You shout. Kris smile.

"The question that you ask about something and i answer its you." Your face blushing. The music on...(EXO-M Peterpan)

Oh~Woo~oh Oh~Woo~Oh Oh Oh
Lao qu de ri ji zai qiang jiao bei yi wang
Fan kai bei hui chen fu gai diao de guo wang
Zai na yi ye ni hai na me yao yan yi ran liu zai li mian

Guo qu de hua mian jian jian dou xing guo lai
Xin tiao ye hao xiang na tian yi yang peng pai
Ke xi shi jian que bu neng sui xin suo yu de dao tui

Ni de bi de pan li kai ni you yi dian gu dan
Hui dao wo men de Never Land
Hui yi dou hai zai wo men bi ci ning wang wei xiao dou hai zai
Wo yong yuan shi ni bi de pan wo hai liu zai shi jian li qi pan
Chuan yue yun cai fei guo ji yi de hai qu kan wu ke ti dai de ai

Oh~Woo~oh Oh~Woo~Oh Oh Oh

Qi fu ni de ren dou bei wo da bai gan pao
Na yi duan ji yi zai xin li qing xi wan hao
Na tian ni ba xin jiao gei le wo bao cun fu shang ni de qin wen
Zai ni de shen bian xin jiu xiang fei shang yun cai

Wo wei yi de gong zhu ni bi wen di geng ke ai
Xin tiao bu yi dou zhi shi yin wei ni shuang yan kan dao ni cai you le guang cai
Ni de bi de pan li kai ni you yi dian gu dan
Hui dao wo men de Never Land
Hui yi dou hai zai wo men bi ci ning wang wei xiao dou hai zai
Wo yong yuan shi ni bi de pan wo hai liu zai shi jian li qi pan
Chuan yue yun cai fei guo ji yi de hai qu kan wu ke ti dai de ai

Fen hong se zai lian shang ting zhu gan jue si hu yun duan man bu
Baby Boo wo xin tiao guo su xiang hua zhong zou chu yi yang de you
Na shi ni shuang mu xiang wei xiao dui wo da zhao hu
Xian zai ye hai wei ni xin li kai yi shan chuang yi zhi dou deng zhe ni fei dao
Zhuang zai wo tong hua li de ni fei zai wo tian kong Sweety Girl
Wo de xin hai zai ji dong tiao dong zhe gu du dao yu me you le ni
Ke zai wo ji yi li de ni yong yuan mo bu qu Pretty Girl
Wo de xin hai zai ji dong tiao dong zhe li mei you ni
 

Fan guo you ni zui hou yi duan
Sui ran hui you yi dian yi han
Ba bei shang jie san yong xi wang de yu yan qu xiu gai ti dai
Rang shi jian de fa tiao kuai zhuan

Wo men de gu shi hai you yi ban
Mou ge zhuan wan ming yun hai zai deng dai yi ding hui you mei li an pai

"(your name) with a pink dress.. "You look at your dress.

"I'm Wu Fan.. I know I'm not a nice guy but do you know something. I already fall in love with you since you are at primary school.I know I'm not a nice guy for you but I'm trying my best to make you as my girlfriend. (your name),would you be my princess ?"He take out his ring. That ring he buy since he fall in love with you.You look at his tuxedo. Just same as your.

"Pabo.. " You walk to him.

"Who dare to said that you are not a nice guy for me?" You ask.

"Do you know how happy I am when I meet you? Now I got you !" You said . Kris wake up.

" I'm (your name) ,already fall in love with you when the first time we meet at the coffee shop." You said. Kris smile.

"So.. Would you be my princess?"Kris ask. You look around.

"Pabo. Who will say no ?" You hug him tightly.

"I love you" You said while hug him.

"I love you too." All of the audience smile and claps their hand. Tao's sister smiles from the up.Tao-Tao,actually its not Tao's sister wedding ceremony,its just for Kris and you. Tao just lying about that and he didn't realize that the plan will go on this nice.