SNSD Imagine :Stephanie Hwang Mi Young (Tiffany)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

Spring has arrived. Crowds of people gathered under the sakura tree to picnic. You are not interested with the spring or what ever season,you only like to leave on your own world.You not celebrate the Valentine day too coz for you love is painful. What's special about love? You read the book focusly and without you realize,you make a girl fall from a bicycle.

"Auch.. Why I always fall from the bicycle?" Tiffany talk to herself slowly while wake up and kick her bicycle.Her basket of tulips wrapped with a plastic fall in front of you. Your sports magazine fell at Tiffany bicycle.

"Yah ! Are you blind? If blindness wear glasses!" You yelled at Tiffany. Tiffany lift her eyebrows.

"Yahh ! You're the one who read while walking without look up and now you want to yelled at me? HUh?!" Tiffany curl up. She take your sport magazine and throw it at your face.Tiffany then bow to pick up her tulip flowers at your foot.

"Can you give me properly?! Don't just throw it ! " You still angry.

"You are the one I should blame. If all this tulip damaged,you pay all of this okay? This flowers is so expensive and by the way,why you don't want to say forgive me and bla bla bla. What a arrogant guy !" Tiffany teases.

"Its not only my fault. You are the one who should say sorry. Not me " You said arrogantly.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry. Handsome face but don't have any respect for other people." Tiffany said then lift up her bicycle and go away with her tulips flower.

"Who care?" You said and go to the opposite direction.


Mi Fan and Gi Han snarled Tiffany from back. Tiffany so shocked and give a punch at Gi Han.

"Auchh ! Fany,don't be to brutal . A guy will run if see you." Gi Han said. Gi Han is a boy. He is Tiffany bestfriend from primary school meanwhile Mi Fan is a girl and she is Tiffany friend since they are a kid.

" Do I care?Next time,don't snarled at me like that or else I will kick both of you." Tiffany said. She just joking and make her friend laugh.

"AHHHH!!!" Suddenly Tiffany scream and make both of her friend shocked.

"Why you scream like a cow?" Gi Han ask.

"Cow? Yah ! I'm a human. Okay,sincerely,I'm just stress" Gi Han and Mi Fan look each other and then take a look at Tiffany back.

"Before I go to the class,I buy the tulips flower for my parents  and both of you,suddenly a stupid guy walk while reading a magazine and he just walked and rush me.I know he is handsome but he so arrogant. I ask him to say sorry but he doesn't want. Aahh.. So arrogant !" Tiffany tell her friend about what had happen.

"Don't worry. We hear for realease all your tension. Right Mi Fan?"Mi  Fan ask. Gi Han nod and smile handsomely.Mi Fan push Gi Han head.

"Yah ! Don't smile like that. The girl at the back will fall in love with you." Mi Fan lift his eyebrows.

"Where?" He looks around.MI Fan just keep quiet. Tiffany know that Mi Fan fall in love with Gi Han and Gi Han love Mi Fan too but both of them very naive. What can Tiffany do,just wait.


You stop lift the dumbel for a while and wipe your sweat.Gi Han drink the water.

"So your mom like it?" Gi Han ask you.

"Yup. She like it so much. Where you got the fresh tulip?" You ask him.

"My friend is working at the flower shop so I order from her." You just nod. Gi Han look at his watch.

"Where is Tiffany? Usually,she will come ASAP when I call her.. But why today she so late?" Gi Han talk to his self.

"Relax bro. She will arrived soon. Maybe a minutes from now?" You said and then drink some water. Tiffany and Mi Fan arrived there. Tiffany wearing black and white polka dots dress and Mi Fan wearing jeans with peach blouse.Tiff 

(Tiffany dress)

(Mi Fan jeans and peach blouse)

" Hello Gi Han. Sorry late, my mum ask me to choose birthday cake for my sister birthday." Tiffany said without realize that you are with Gi Han.Gi Han look at you from up and down.

"Are you going out to date today hurm Mi Fan?" Mi Fan just laugh.

"Andwae. I'm so excited to meet someone." Gi Han pouts and look down without Mi Fan realize.

"Am I blind or what? This is the girl that I meet yesterday right?" You talk to yourself.Tiffany suddenly look at you,he look and at you and suddenly,her face become red.

"Fany,Why your face turn red? What his guy have done at you?" Mi Fan ask Tiffany. She know if Tiffany face turn red means she is angry and when Tiffany face turn into pink colour it means she is blushes.

"What this guy have done to me? He is the one I tell you. Arrogant boy." Tiffany said and turn back.

"What? Arrogant? You are the one who is blind." You said to Tiffany.

"Blind? He.. llo ! You are the one who should I yelled and its not gentleman when you yelled a girl! " Tiffany curl up.

"Who care?" You said and its make Tiffany more angry.

"When I see his face. I feel like I'm at the hell !" Tiffany stare at you.

"What? Hell? Ohh.. So when I see your face I fell like I'm in a big drain with a frog who has ugly face like you !" You said to Tiffany.

"Mo?!" Tiffany go to you and pull your collar shirt.

"Watch your mouth...." Tiffany try to find your name.

"My name is (your name)" Tiffany nod and say thanks.

"Okay.. Back to the previous scene ! Yah ! Watch your mouth (your name),or I will slap you !" Tiffany said and she look at you with big eyes.

"Slap me if you can." You said.Tiffany raise her hand and wanted to slap you but suddenly you kiss Tiffany lips and take your back and then left the gym. Tiffany face turn to pink.

"What that guy means?" Mi Fan and Gi Han so shocked. They just standing still. Tiffany run out of the gym and catch you.

"Yah.. Who give you the permision to kiss me huh?" Tiffany yelled at you.She slap your face and go.


Jongjong georeooda meomchwo duribeondaedaga neowa majuchin siseon
Hwanggeuphi gogaereul dollyeo bal kkeunman bodaga cheoncheonhi ollyeobwa
Keojineun nun jogeumssik beoreojineun ipsul
Nae simjangi gwitgareul ullyeo

Yukshipchomyeon chungbunhan story nae mameuro neon deureowasseo
Nan uisimchi anha nal gajyeogangeol jjarpji anheun time
Neon geureon saram naegen chungbunhan story iyu ttawi nan pillyo eobseo
Nal seollege haetgo neol chatge haesseo cheoeumui geu time

Tiffany listening to Sung Kyu song,60 Sec.Her lips mimic Sung Kyu voice.Suddenly someone sit next to her at the park. Tiffany still listening to the song. You look at Tiffany deeply.

"You are quiet pretty and I'm so sorry about what happen at the gym. Maybe I'm nervous when you stand really near to me..." You said. Tiffany look at the guy that sit next to her. She so suprised.

"Yah ! Since when you sit here?" Tiffany asking.

"About a minute ago." You reply.

"What you want huh arrogant boy?!" Tiffany said and looked up.

"Fany, i'm sorry for the accident that happen at the gym. Ohh, I forgot something. Its already 2 months we not meet each other." You calculate the month with your finger.

"What you want for a real?" She ask you.

"What I want? HMMMMMM... I want you >///< ... Where you go for this 2 month? I try to find you everyone. I ask Gi Han and Mi Fan and they didn't want to tell me. But finally,Gi Han wanted to tell me where you are. Its a luck. Since he was my bestfriends,it means he is your bestfriends too <3 " You said happily. You so happy coz finally you find the one for you.

"Crazy !" Tiffany said slowly.

"I'm not crazy yet. Mi Fan said that you are still single. Can I be your boyfriend?" You looked at Tiffany face.

"Ahh.. Why you so weird now?Lets go to clinic,I think your nerve is broken of."Tiffany stand up and hold your hand.

"Lets go." You smiled coz Tiffany holding your hand.

"If I don't want?" You ask. Tiffany pinch your cheeks.

"Awww.. Yeahh.. I'm crazy of you. I'm crazy of Tiffany. I'm crazily miss Tiffany. If you want to take me to the clinic,I just want Dr.Tiffany." You said cutely.

"Go to see her then"Tiffany said.You holding her hand tightly and kiss her hand. Tiffany so suprised but when she look into your eyes,she can't even move. Your smile make her nervous.

"Aigoo. Just accept him. He so nice. He try to find you more then 2 months and call me over and over so I tell him where you hide." Gi Han said.Mi Fan nod with a smile.

"What I get if I accept you love?" Tiffany asked but her heart so happy. You stand up and kiss Tiffany for a second time.

"Do you know something?" Tiffany ask. You shake your head.

"I love you" She kiss you and run away.You laugh and try to catch her.Mi Fan and Gi Han laugh from far. 

"They so cute." Gi Han hold Mi Fan hand and kiss it. Mi Fan smile and hug Gi Han