ARASHI Imagine: Sakurai

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“Hurmmm.. So what do you think?” Sakurai asks you a stupid questions but you endure it by pretend that you’re busy studying.

“Think of what?” You aks him while read your note.

“About my suggestions a while ago..” He said.

“About what?”

“About can I go out with another girls.. I mean date with another girl. You know what I mean.. right?” He saids while looks into your eyes.

“Of course you can.. Why must you ask for my permissions. It is your heart,not mine..” You smiles even you know that you just hurt yourself.

“It seems rude if I didn’t tell you first since you are my fiancee. “ He said a little bit slow .

“Gwenchana. If it is not the decision of our parents, you can live happily without even thinking about me. So.. To let you feel free,I can’t force you to always stay by my side.. Right?” You said while writing something.

“REALLY?” He smiles brightly. You looks at him and smiles too.

“Of course .” You nods with a smile. He seems so happy.

“But I need your help a little bit..”

“What it is?” You looks at him.

“Can you keep a secret about what I just tell you.” You nods.

“Aiiii.. I know you can believe me right?” You winks your eyes. Trying hardly to looks happy and hide your true feelings.

“I know I can believe you.” He smiles cutely and then hug you from back.

“Uiiii… My dongsaeng will teases us later.”

“Must I care? Hehehe.. By the way.. See you later..” He whispered right at your ears. You just nod.

“Aigoo. Look at this couple..” Like what you say,you dongsaeng comes in.

“Hehehe. Don’t be jealous..” He teases your dongsaeng.

“For what reasons?” In-Na lift her eyebrows.

“Okay stop it. If you want to create a war. Do it outside okay?” You said to them.

“But I don’t want.” He said.

“This is girls room… Don’t you feel ashamed?”

“Are you a girl? I don’t see any part of girls in you.” He said cynically.

“Behave your mouth Sakurai !” In-Na said.

“Okay.. I need to go first.. Bye..” He weaves his hand to you and your dongsaeng and then he walks away.  In-Na then looks at you.

“Unnie gwenchana?” You looks at your dongsaeng and smiles sweetly with a nod.

---------

“(Your name)!” Kate waves her hand to you.

“Oii. Kate..” You hug her.

“You hug me likes you didn’t see me for such a long time.” She laughs.

“Kekeke.. Just miss you only.” She laughs with you.

“By the way.. Why you looks a little bit pale today? Are you sick?” She puts her hand on your forehead.

“I’m okay just didn’t get enough sleep..” You saids.

“Why?”

“Probaly I was watching the Captain America and Iron Man movie.”

“What the?!! Are you even a girl?” The words that Kate says to you,reminds you to the words that Sakurai said to you.

“Are you a girl? I don’t see any part of girls in you.” He said cynically.

The words keep spinning in your head.

“(Your name).. gwenchana?” You looks at Kate..

“Aaa?”

“Gwenchana?”

“I’m okay. Let’s just go to the schools or we will be late.” You said. Kate nods and you go to school with Kate.

--------------

“( Your name )” Kate calling you. You looks at her.

“What with that cute voice?” She smiles cutely.

“Actually.. Er….”

“What?” You put your comics away and focused at Kate.

“Actually.. There is a senior that ask me to go date with him.. And.. And I dunno what sould I do.” She bite her lips.

“ Accept him if you love him and reject him if you hate him. Just simple.” You answer it.

“But I’m nervous.”

“Say no then..”

“But I like him…”

“Say yes then..”

“Okay.. I’ll say yes..”

“Good luck.” You smiles to her.

“But.. Why are you afraid?”

“It is because he is so popular so I’m afraid that another girls will batch me..”

“Based on the most comics that I read.. The hero are all popular and he always protect his girls not matter what happen..”

“Really?” You nods.

“Then?”

“Accept him!” You says to Kate.

“Okay then !!” Kate feels so happy because her bestfriend is supporting her.

--------

“(Your name),where is your future husband?” Mr. Sano, Sakurai’s dad ask when you just enter the house.

“Alwayssss Sakurai !! Erghh!!” You said in your heart.

“Ehh.. Ahjussi.. When did you came?” You just smiles and bows even you really hate it so much.

“Aii. Just call him appa… You will be his daughter in-law too.” Mrs.Sano, Sakurai’s mom said. You just smile a bit even you hate it so much

“It’s okay.. The marriage are too far too. They are still a High School Students so no need to force them..” They all nods when your dad said that.

“But by the way.. Where is Sakurai?” The questions makes you want to take a knives and kills Sakurai.

“He.. Not with me..” You said.

“Not with you?” You nods.

“Yes..”

“guys.. The dinner is ready!” Your mom shouted from the kitchen.

“Ehhh wait.. Where is Sakurai oppa?” In-Na asking.

“I will call him.” You stands up and walks outside the house.

“Hello?”

“Ohhh.. Why did you call me?” Sakurai asking.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the middle of my date.” He say calmly.

“Are you crazy?! Your mom and dad is in my house and having a dinner. They keep asking where have you been..” You said.

“What? For what reason the came to your house?”

“I dunno.. They want you to go back.”

“Just lie to them.” He said.

“But they will never believed me.”

“But I can’t leave my girl alone.. It’s our first date.”

“Then what should I do?”

“Lie to them. Said to them that I still at the school or what ever reasons.. Got to go. Bye.” He hug up. You looks at you phone and sigh

-------------

“(Your name)” Kate seems very happy today.

“What?” As usual,you’re reading a comics.

“The senior that I told you yesterday.. I decide to go on date with him..” She can’t stop smiling like a crazy people.

“WOAAH! Congrats then..” You clap happily for your bestfriend coz finally she can date with a guy.

“But actually.. I’m weird with his behaviour. He told me that we can’t go on public coz I will be dangerous for me.” She said.

“Oii. Looks like he is a player.” She knocked your head.

“Auchhh.. I just giving you my response!” You said.

“Response on what?”

“Bout your new boyfriend. He doesn’t want public know that both of you are dating coz maybe he has another girl..”

“Relax. He is a nice dude. Trust me.. okay? .. AA.. I forgot something.. He said that he will bring his best friend for our date this evening so can you.. If you don’t mind…”

“Why me?”

“Awww. Please..” She begging.

“Okay. But you must buy me 5 Magnum Gold.” She laughed and salute.

“Okay lady boss “ Both of you laughing.

-----------

“Hello? (your name).. Eodiya? Can you..”

“I can’t.. I’m going to hang out with my friend so anything problem,you should settle it by yourseld.” You hung up the phone.

“Let’s go..” Sakurai said to his friend, Jun.

“Are you crazy? You have a fiancee and you still date with other girl?” Jun said.

“Relax. She is the one who give me the permission okay..” Jun just can keep quiet.

-------

“ Ehh. In-Na.. Where are you going?” You asks In-Na who already dress up cutely.

“I’m going to the bookstore with my friend.”

“Ohhh..”

“Where are you going unnie?”

“I’m going to Kate’s date.”

“Date??! Where?”

“Secret..”

“Aaaa..”

“I will tell you later okay?” In-Na just nod and waves her hands as soon as her friends car are in front of the car..

------------

In-Na arrived at the bookstore sharp at the time. In-Na, Myeongsun, and Suei walks together. Suddenly In-Na feel like she wants some hot and roll so she asks her friend to go to the bookstore first. She then run to the nearest hot and roll shop.

“Can I have chicken and cheese? Paratha?” The cashier just nod and then she paid for the paratha and wait a little bit.

“Awww. I already wait here 5 minutes..” She feel so bored. She turns and turns around the chair but when once again she turns her chair,he just meet someone that she really want to meet.

“Oppa?” She looks around.

“Who is the girls besides him?”

“Where are unnie?”

“Does he just cheated on my unnie?!”

“I can’t let this go…!!... But.. I want my hot and roll.”

‘Miss.. Your hot and roll already finished.” You take it and run to catch Sakurai. All of sudden,without she realize, Sakurai turn back.

“OPPA!” Sakurai seems very shocked when she found out the one that spying him is In-Na.

“Kate unnie?” Kate hide at the back of Sakurai.

“Ail. KATE..” You who didn’t know anything runs to Kate.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing at all.” Kate smiles.

“Unnie?” You look.

“In-Na. What are doing here?” You asks her

“I just found out that oppa has a realationship with Kate unnie.” You looks at Kate.

“In-Na.. She is the one who gives me permission.!” Sakurai protect his self. In-Na looks at her sister.

‘UNNIE WHAT IS THIS?” In-Na faces seems really angry.

“WHAT HAPPEN RIGHT HERE?” Kate confused a bit. You looks at In-Na but not at Kate.

“I do this for some reason. He will hate me as his fiancee..”

“WHAT?” Kate seems shocked. You just smile.

“If I say no.. He will hate me so I just let him loves anybody he wants to date…”

“Unnie.. I know your feeling..” In-Na said.

“Feeling of what?” Sakurai asks.

“I’m going home. Don’t find me.” You said to Sakurai. In-Na decide to follow her sister but Sakurai pull In-Na hand.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” You pushed Sakurai away.

“What does her feeling?!”

“If I tell you.. What are you going to do?” In-Na lift her eyebrows. Kate just like ghosts..

“I’ll take the responsibility…”

“For what?”

“Force her to make a lie while I enjoying my life with Kate.” In-Na smiled cynically.

“Do you think I’ll forgive you easily? Ya! You know how much unnie suffer all the time?! She’s your fiancée! But you never treat her like your own fiancée! You keep tell her about your girls, ask her to cover up your cheat! Do you know? She’s always cry to me! She loves you, but you never realized her feeling. You always busy with your popularity, your girls! You never try to understand her!” In-Na said loudly until everyone looks at them. Sakurai slowly let go of In-Na hand.

“Don’t you dare to find her… AGAIN!” In-Na runs to the taxi. Sakurai just stand up like a wood. Don’t know what to do.

-------------

“(your name).. Are you sure with your decision?” You nod and smile calmly in front of your dad and mom.

“It must be a problem with you and Skaurai but you shouldn’t decide it when you’re angry..” your mom said.

“I already said to you. I’ll never ever like him.” You said.

“So….”

“If this is what you want. I’ll tell his father that you willl give back the engagement ring.” You nods and smiles.

“Ahh.By the way.. Done preparing?” You nods.

-------------

You looks at the outside the Incheon Airport before you go take the flight to Italy.

“Unnie.. Eat this..” In-Na gives you a slices of your favourite.

“Thanks..” You eat it with her.

“About oppa..”

‘Don’t talk about him..” In-Na nod and keep quiet.

“Why not?” Suddenly a voice came.

“What do you want..” In-Na looks at Sakurai

“Can I say something private with (your name)” In-na nods and walks away

‘What do you want?”

“Forgive me?”

“Shiro”

“The passengers of light MH..”

“I need to go..” You stand up but he grab your hand.

“Hajima..”

“Let me go..”

“Don’t go..”

“It’s up to me and let me go!”

“Looks at my face when I’m talking..” You don’t’t want.

“Look at me.”

“I don’t wa…”He kiss your lips. You are so shocked. After he kiss you.. He hold your shoulder..

“Why did you give back our engagement ring?”

“I didn’t love you..” He smiles.

“I’ll wait you for 3 years.. See you later.. Saranghae..” He kisses your forehead.

------ 10 years later-----

 “Yahhhh.. Okhwa ! Stop running.. Appa tired !!” Skaurai lying on the grass.

“Wake up appa !!” Okhwa n keep searching.

“Jagiya… “ Sakurai looks at you.

“Come here..” He put his hand at your waist. You sits next to hm.

“We happy you can together and not despreate .” Both of you just smiles with In-Na comment.

“Thanks to you actually..” Sakurai said. In-Na puts her fingers at her lips.

“Heh ! Both of you! Do you hide something?”They shake their head.

“Tell me.”

“Shiro..”

“Eungg!!!!!”

“Shiro..”

“Oppa..”

“Shiro… Kiss me first..” Your cheeks turn red.

“Which part?” He point at his mouth.

“Jagiya..”

“I’m wiating you..”

“For the sake of the secret,” you kiss his lips infront of In-Na.

“AWWW!!! Sweet !!!><” In-Na can’t take it.