B2ST Imagine : Yong Junhyung

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

Junhyung trying to sleep peacefully but his phone keep ringing.

“Aiiihh ! JUNHYUNG! PLEASE PICK UP YOUR PHONE!” Hyunseung throw his pillow to Junhyung.

“Hmmmm.” Junhyung finally pick up his phone.

“hmm?”

“Aigoo this boy! Do you forget what is your schedule today?“ His manager started to nagging him.

“What is my schedule today?”Junhyung asking.

“You are going to Australia to film Running Man and you must be at the airport around 12 a.m and now.. WHERE ARE YOU?” GOSH ! Junhyung open his eyes widely. He looks at his clock. Already 11:30 a.m.

“YAH! Gikwang ! Do you set up back my clock?!” Junhyung asks Gikwang.

“Hmmm..”Gikwang nods.

“Aissshh! I’m so dead.” Junhyung disconnect his phone call with his manager and then he pick his towel and run into the toilet. After 10 minutes taking a bath,he started to pack all his thing. Around 11.50 a.m,he wears his shoes and carrying his bags and then run to his manager car.

“Miane hyung.. Gikwang set my clock at 1 pm. It’s a relief when you call me..” Junhyung smiles cutely.

“Because I know Gikwang will do it. All of you just go back home around 3am yesterday right?” His manager started to moves to Incheon Airport.

“Majayo..” Junhyung said. He open the radio and then playing the Pou games.

----- Incheon Airport -------

Such a nice weather and Junhyung just wear a casual cloth. After a minutes,Jaesuk arrived with Seokjin. Junhyung bows as a respect sign.

“Just arrived here?” Junhyung nods. After that Jongkook,Gary and Kwangsoo arrived.

“Annyeong..” Jihyo said cutely. And the last one that arrived was Haha.

“YAHH! You are totally late..” Jaesuk said to Haha.

“Of course. It is because I must prepare so many cloth that suite our Australia style.” Haha said.

“Aiihh. You are not popular though.” Kwangsoo said slowly but Haha still can catch it.

“What did you say?” Junhyung laugh chicly.

“Actually we are waiting for another guest besides Junhyung..” They all looks curious.

“I hope it was a girl.” Haha said like usual.They are looking forward at the main entrace of the airport sliding door. And after 4 minutes they waiting and finally the guest is arrived. The guest are girls.

“AAA! Kim Haeryu..!” Haha is the most excited members. He keep jumping and jumping. Kim Haeryu bows with a beautiful smile. Junhyung looks at her and smile again.

"She is so attractive."Junhyung mention Haeryu in his mind.

“OMO!!! Park Bona.” Haha jumps again. Park Bona bows and smiles. Her beautiful eye smiles really catch all the man heart.

“I know her!” Like usual,Haha will pretend that he knows all the guest. Haeryu just laugh. She stand next to Junhyung.

“Aii. You always do that.” Jaesuk said and push Haha away.

“Okay now we will go into the aeroplane,so we will continue our broadcasting at Australia.”

“OKAY! LETS GO TO AUSTRALIA!” Kwangsoo really full of spirit. Junhyung who is carry just one bag is helping Haeryu carrying her bag.

“Thanks you.”

“Your pleasure.” They smile to each other. Actually it was their first time to see each other and.. It was very awkward when Junhyung just quiet and dunno what to do.

----- In the aeroplane -------

Usually they will record a video of their journey to Australia. Jaesuk sits next to Seokjin,Haha sits next to Jungkook,Gary with Jihyo. Forever a Monday couple,Haha sits with Bona and Junhyung sits with Haeryu. The aeroplane are so so so noisy because Haha keep telling a lots of story to Bona meanwhile Junhyung and Haeryu stills awkward to each other.

“Ehem..” Haeryu looks at Junhyung.

“Are you okay?” Junhyung nods a little bit.

“So.. Kim Haeryu..” Junhyung saids her name.

“Yes I am.” Haeryu smiles.

“Sir.. Which one you would like to drink? Coke or Pepsi?” Junhyung takes the coke.

“Miss?” She takes the coke too. Junhyung looks at Haeryu

“What?” Haeryu lift her eyebrows.

“Seems likes we have a same taste.” Haeryu smile.

“I think so.” Both of you drink the cup of coke together. After 30 minutes in the aeroplane,Haeryu started to feel so dizzy. She holds her head. Junhyung looks at her.

“What happen?”

“Nothing. Just.. A little bit dizzy..” she said.

“Come here..” Junhyung holds her shoulder and makes her lays on his thigh.

“Feel better?” She nods a bit. Softly Junhyung massage Haeryu heads to make she feels more better. Realize or not they just got sleep with Junhyung hand holding Haeryu hand and the moments are being record by Haha with his telephonne.

---- Arrived at Australia -----

And once again they started to broadcasted again.

“Yeah ! finally we are arrived at…..!!!” The intro are being said by Jaesuk.

“AUSTRALIA!” They said together. All the time,Junhyung just standing next to Haeryu but she didn’t realize it. Dunno why but Junhyung just want to said that.. he maybe…. Maybe… shhh. A secret XP!

“All the things that Haha record on the aeroplane will be shown later. So now we will together go to our hotel. Annyeong!!”

---- At the hotel ----

“Okay. So this is your’s room key.” The PD-nim give the key room to each of them.

“Okay ! We will meet you 4 hours after this. Take a rest first .” All of them nod. They started to pull their bag. They didn’t know that RM was so popular until all RM fan are screaming when they arrived at the hotel along from the airport. B2uty also support Junhyung.

---- 20th floor ----

“Woahhh!! Okay my room is.. 1011” Jaesuk said

“Mine.. 1012” Seokjin said

“Mine ..1013” Haha said

“Mine.. 1014..”Jongkook said.

“Mine .. 1015” Gary said

“Mine.. 1016” Kwangsoo said

“Why your room is next to me?” Gary asks Kwangsoo.

“That is the meaning that our love are so strong.” Kwangsoo answered.

“Go away.” Gary said. Jongkook laughs.

“Mine.. 1017” Junhyung said.

“Junhyung oppa..” Kwangsoo turned into Kwangja

“Yahhh.” Jaesuk calls Kwangsoo

“I know you just jealous !”Kwangsoo said.

“For what?” Jaesuk said

Because I’, in love with Junhyung.” Kwangsoo said.

“He is younger than you.” Jongkook said. All of them burst in laugh.

“Okay okay. Mine is 1018..” Haeryu said. Junhyung looks at Haeryu. Haeryu smiles at Junhyung.

“Hyung ! She is smiling at me.” Haha said happily.

“You are to obsessed with her.” Seokjin laughs.

“Yah yaishh.. Mine is 1019.” Jihyo said.

“Even when we are far away. You’re still in my heart.” Gary said. All of them laughing when Jihyo seems blushing.

“And lasltly mine is 1020” Park Bona said.

“Omo! It is not save for beautiful girl like you living at the last room.” Haha wants to go to Bona but Jungkook already pull his collar T-shirts.

“Okay now. Let’s go in.” They nod.

“See you later.”

“Okay.”

--- The first mission. ----

The hotel also served such a good dinner. All of them gathered there with a simple animal hoodie. Jaesuk as the leader,takes the envelope for their first mission at Australia.

“All of you will divide into 5 group. Each group will have two members (we already decide it). The dinner in front of you are your mission. First your partner will tied your hand and legs and you must crawl to get the food on the table. The food will be secret until the you arrived at the place. After arrived there,you must crawl back to your partner and he/she must open their tied and then you tied they back. The first partner win will get the Set A food which is the most delicious and expensive food. Meanwhile the looser will eat some biscuit.” All of them make an ‘o’ face

“The partner is… Haha with Bona,Kwangsoo and Jungkook,Gary and Jihyo, Jaesuk and Seokjin,Junhyung and Haeryu.” Gary read the partner list. Junhyung and Haeryu seems happy.

“So you may decide who will go first.” The PD said. They nods and started to discuss.

“So.. Who will go first?”Haeryu asking Junhyung.

“I think they will let go the girls first so you go first. I will tied you.” Junhyung said.

“Okay? Set? Ready.. Go!” They started to tied their partner. Junhyung tied it from  in front and it’s looks like he is hugging her. Usually Junhyung will tied something in front then from back. And their partner started first.Because Haeryu body are so flexible,haeryu can crawl so easily even Junhyung tied him tightly. She ate the prawn and get back to Junhyung. Meanwhile another people still tied their partner,Kwangsoo body was too long and Kwangsoo dunno how to move,so he just rolling back and front and disturbing Bona who want to crawl so then Haha kick Kwangsoo and Jungkook gets mad. They started their war again.Later then that,Haeryu tied Junhyung too and Junhyung continue crawling and eat the kimchi.  And lastly their couple win.

“YEY!!!” They hugging each other.

“So this is your ticket and you can eat comfortable in the restaurant.”Junhyung takes the ticket then holding Haeryu hands and they walks together into the restaurant.

“Boya?? Kwangsoo keeps playing cheated !” Haha said.

“The one that is cheated will eat the biscuit.”

“ANDWAE!!!” As usual,Kwangsoo trademark finally came out.

---- Junhyung and Haeryu -----

“Thanks for the food.” They started to eat deliciously. They really really hungy and one more thing,they usually didn’t get the expensive food for a year of they became an idol/actress. After they finish eating,they started to talking.

“How’s B2st now?” Haeryu asking

“On our way to make a comeback.” Junhyung said.

“Really?” Haeryu seems excited. Junhyung nods.

“And you compose the song?” Haeryu asking

“As usual.” Haeryu smiles brightly.

“Waeyo?”Junhyung asks.

“I just  a big fan of B2st.” Junhyung seems excited.

“Really?” Haeryu nods brightly

“Who are the one that you like the most?”

“It’s a secret.” Haeryu laugh.

“Ail. C’mon. Just tell me.” Junhyung said.

“I will embrassed my self.”Haeryu said.

“Nuguya?”

“ Seobie?” Haeryu shakes her head.

“ Joonie? “ Haeryu shakes her head

“ Seunggie?” Haeryu shakers her head

“ Kwanggie? “ Haeryu shakes her head

“Woonie?” Haeryu shakes her head.

“Then? Hyunggie?” Junhyung asking.

“Majayo..” Haeryu said. Junhyung smiles brightly.

“It was like this. I really love B2st but the member that I love the most. Aniii!  I means the member that I like the most is Junhyung.” Junhyung laugh when Haeryu looks a little bit nervous.

“I really appriciate that. Thanks !” Junhyung said while smile.

“So then.. Can we take a selca?” Junhyung nod.

“Absolutely yes.” Haeryu so happy.

“How old are you?” Junhyung asks.

“22 this year.”

“Ohh.. Younger then me.” Haeryu nods.

“Call me oppa then.”

“Can I?” Haeryu asks.Junhyung nods happily. Their moments are being record by the producer team. Kekeke. They were such an evil producer team.They share most thing together and besides that,Haeryu just near with Junhyung ideal type girl meanwhile Junhyung is really near with Haeryu ideal type boy. The night end with the battle of food game. They will continue the game tomorrow.

----- Tomorrow ----

Junhyung was the first person that wake up and he walks to the hotel lobby,the PD,and running man producer teams are there too.

“Annyeong..”Junhyung bows and trying to set up his mess hair.

“Annyeong.. “ The second one is Haeryu.

“Oh ! Oppa. You wake up so early..” Haeryu yawn a bit. Junhyung close Haeryu mouth. Haeryu just smile.

“Sleep well?” Junhyung asks.

“Ermm.” Haeryu nods with a smile. What a luck. She just dream about Junhyung.. Kekeke

“Annyeong.. “Jihyo walks then with Gary. Monday couple wakes up together. And then the other wakes up too.

“So today we will play a forest game. The partner of yesterday will being separate in the big forest and you must find your partner okay?”

“With this cloth?” Junhyung asking. The PD nods. They all laughing. The partners of the game,Jihyo,Bona,Haeryu,Kwangsoo and Seokjin are being bought into the car and their eyes are being folded.

“Its looks like a kidnapped.” Haeryu said. They laughed.

“I know I’m pretty but where do you want to bring us?” Kwangsoo a.k.a Kwanja asking.

“Just shut up.” They laugh again.

-----------

“We arrived. “ They totally dunno where are they being bought,they just follow the PD voice and just someone holds their hands. They are separate in a middle ways.

----------

“So.. Ready?” The boys nods.

‘In 3..2…1… GO!” They running to search for their partner. They know why the PD didn’t want them to take a bath because they could smell their partner perfume. Junhyung keeps thinking where they bought Haeryu. Then he just walks without he knows.

--------

Haeryu really dunno weither the PD team are there or not. She is being asks to sit there properly and waited for her partner.

“Junhyung oppa.. Eodiya?” Haeryu bite her lips.

-------

Jihyo sits blankly with the blindfolded

“Aigoo ! Gary must be blank too.”

------

Gary stand near a tree.

“Where did she go?” He also blank.

------

“I will leave you here. You can’t open your blindfold okay? Or else you will lose.” Haeryu nod and slowly the PD team go away to a new way that will never meet with the RM team.

------

“Focus Junhyung. She must be here at least..” Junhyung trys to focus. Suddenly he heard something on the tree. He looks up.

“Huh? Kwangsoo?” He asks slowly. Kwangsoo are on the tree without he know it and  with a blindfold at his eyes. Junhyung continue walking but all of sudden he heard a river flow sounds. He walks there with the sounds. He smiles. He found a girl that was walking at the rock there and the girl also with the blindfold.

“How I can know it is Haeryu or not?!” Junhyung walks slowly. Haeryu who is playing with the water heard something. He walks to the water.Junhyung walks to her slowly.

“Who is that?’ Haeryu afraid that it was a biggg bear or a tiger or a wolf or something scared than that!! Junhyung still walks slowly to the girls. Haeryu so afraid so she just run and jumped into the water.

“HAERYU!!” Junhyung just realized it was Haeryu because.. she can’t swim!!! Junhyung jumped into the water and swim to Haeryu. Haeryu  legs are cramped

“Hel…Help..” Haeryu can’t breath. Junhyung swims as hard as he can and he reached her. He pull her hand and lift her with a bride style.

“Haeryu.. Gwenchana?” Junhyung throw the blindfold at Haeryu eyes.

“Haeryu?” Junhyung pat her cheeks.

“Aigoo.. How can she fainted this fast?!” Junhyung decided to makes a CPR. After three times doing the CPR,it still not work.

“Yah! Haeryu!!” This time Junhyung makes a really hard CPR and finally Haeryu woke up. She cough a bit.

“Oppa?”Haeryu trying to catch a breath.

“Ahh. It’s a relieve that you are safe.” Junhyung hugs Haeryu.

-------

Junhyung lift Haeryu with bridal style .

“Oppa. I’m okay. I still can walk.”

“It will hurt you.”

“Nope.. “ Junhyung just let her walks. So then they are the first couple that arrived there.

“How you meet her?” The PD asks.

“The sounds of the river and.. She can’t swim.” Haeryu laugh.

----- Third mission----

“The third mission. Be a good couple.” They all blank except Jihyo and Gary.

“Aigoo ! This game are created just for them !” Haha said.

“Be a good couple. So the most sweet and romantic couple will win.” Junhyung looks at Haeryu.

"Is this RM or WGM? "Jungkook ask. All of them laugh.

--------

“First.. we must plan a place that we want to go the most.” Junhyung said

“I think Jihyo unnie and Gary oppa will choose Sydney.” Haeryu replied

“How bout The Great Ocean Road?” Junhyung asks.

“Bona loves that place.” Haeryu replied.

“So then we will go to Fraser Island and has a picnic.” Junhyung said.

“Oppa ! You has such a good idea !”

“Than.. Who will cook?” Haeryu lift her eyebrows. Junhyung makes a smirk face to Haeryu.

“Okay-okay. Let’s cooks it together.” Junhyung said and Haeryu nods.

“So lets go to supermarket first.” Haeryu said and Junhyung drives.

--------

They bought all the thing they need to makes a simple picnic. Junhyung also bought a hair rubber for Haeryu.

“Stay still. I will tied your hair. “ She nods and let Junhyung settling her hair. The camerawoman smiles because she can see how cute they are. After tied Haeryu hair,Junhyung helps her cutting the green onion to make a kimchi. Haeryu seems knows how to cook.

“Do you need any help?” Haeryu looks at Junhyung and smiled.

“Nope.” She hold Junhyung hand and pull him to a nearest chair.

“Wait here and I will settle up all this.” Haeryu said with a cute smile. Junhyung looks at how fast Haeryu cuts the onion.

“Haeryu.. Beware with the knife.”

“It’s okay. I’m oka…” She nearly cut his finger.

“Ail.. I already told you right.” Junhyung walks to Haeryu.

“Cut this onion like this.” From the back he teaches how to cut an onion. It’s looks like Haeryu are being hug by him again.

“Got it?” Haeryu nods. Then Junhyung helping her wash the cabbage to make a kimchi.They are so busy at the kitchen until they always bumped to each other. After making a kimchi,they make a chicken soup. And the last part is washing the dishes. They play rock-paper-scissors to decided who will the do dishes and the winner is Junhyung.

“AII OPPA! Then.. Help me too?” Junhyung smiles.

Okay.” Haeryu looks at Junhyung face that is so focused.

“Oppa..” Junhyung looks at Haeryu and Haeryu blow foam at Junhyung face.

“Aikkk.. “With the wet hands,he pinched Haeryu cheeks and they start the bubble war. Junhyung takes a large of bubble and run to Haeryu who is run away.

“AAA!! Oppa!!” Junhyung rub the foam at Haeryu head.

“Oppa ! You cheated with me !’ Haeryu run to him and jumped at his back. They wrestle a bit but they didn’t realize that they are bumped a sofa and Haeryu fall on Junhyung and her lips is on Junhyung lips. The cameraman really shocked. It was so drastic !!! As soon as possible Haeryu stands up and all of her face turn red.

“I will take all the food to the car.” Haeryu nods. Junhyung go out. Haeryu continue wash the dishes with her pounding heart.

----- Fraser Island -----

“Such a nice breeze !!!!! “ Haeryu jumps happily but Junhyung suddenly pull her waist.

“OMO!”

“Watch out you little girl.”Junhyung touch Haeryu nose. Haeryu smiles.

“You are the one who should watch out.” Haeryu said.

“Why?” Haeryu just smiles and runs again.

“Yaahhh ! I really don’t like running thing.” Junhyung trying to catch Haeryu.

“AAAA!!!!” Haeryu running and running and running and nearly bumped to the rock but Junhyung catched her.

“I already said don’t go far than me.” Junhyung hold her waist and hands.

"Just walk together. Okay?’ Junhyung asks.

“Shiro.”She want to run away but Junhyung never let his hand from her.

“Walks together?” Junhyung nods.

“Okay then..” Haeryu put her hand at Junhyung waist and Junhyung smiled. They way they acted just like that are in a honeymoon. They shoot so many picture together but the last picture was very beautiful. They standing in front of each other and so near to make a love symbol.

---Tomorrow----

“Okay. This is the last game so listen carefully.” They nods.

“It was the name tag game.” All of them started to focused.

“All of you will been divide into 2 teams. Junhyung,Haeryu,Jungkook,Jaesuk and Haha one team,Seokjin,Gary,Jihyo,Bona and Kwangsoo one team. Both of you will seperated all the way into the forest. “ They show them the big forest.

“MY god! What happen if we lost?” Bona asks.

“We will give you this.” They something to the each member in each team.

“Okay. The prey will go in first.” They looks at the big forest.

“Woah. It seem so scared.”Jaesuk said.

“Majayo. How they can think that the forest doesn’t have any carnivours.” Jungkook said.

“Haeryu gwenchana?” They looks at Haeryu. They just realized that they have girl member too at their team.

“I’m okay.” Haeryu said with a smile. She really loves play in the forest.

“Okay. The attackers team will attack in.. 3…2..1… GO!” They walk into the forest slowly. Searching carefully.

“Where did they go in this big forest? How we can find them?” Seokjin asks.

“Just seperated then. You go that way with Kwangsoo. I’ll go with Jihyo. Hyung you go alone.” Gary said to Seokjin.

“Mwo?”

“Nae. Just go alone. Okay now we will desperated.” They walks away leaving Seokjin.

“Aii This kid !” Seokjin said. They searching. The bell keep sounding. Haeryu who heard the bell sound ppali inform the team.

“If this is the way. We must seperated. Junhyung go with Haeryu. Jungkook,me and Haha will seperated to another way so they will never found us.” They nod and starts to run away. They walks so slowly. The bell sound come near. Junhyung hold Haeryu hand and run away slowly so then Gary and Jihyo couldn’t realized them.

“I dunno it will be this nervous..” Junhyung swallow his saliva.

“Right? I feel like my heart gonna explode.” Haeryu said slowly. Another bell seems near with them.

“Who else this time?” Junhyung seems nervous.

“Let’s go.” He continue run away with Haeryu.

“Seems like we must find some place to hide.” Haeryu said.

“Majayo. But where?” They look at the tree.

“Know what I think?” Haeryu nod.

“Lets go ” They nods.

-----------

“I can feel that someone is here !” Kwangsoo is there with Bona . Under Junhyung and Haeryu legs. Both of them keep quiet. Didn’t even talk.

“I think they go that way.” Kwangsoo said.

“Okay then.” They started to move away.

“We need to go a little bit high.” Haeryu said.

“Can you do that?”

“Of course. “Haeryu said. They climb a little bit high. Finally the find a place that are high and they stay up there.

“Oppa.” Junhyung looks at Haeryu.

“I’m so scared. They seems like a tiger.” Haeryu point at someone.

“What is that?” Junhyung tried to focus.

“YAHH!”

“Seokjin hyung?” They look at the man. Seokjin is calling Kwangsoo and mad at Kwangsoo. Both of you laugh at Kwangsoo face when he is being mad. After a little while they seperated again.

“Woahh. I’m to thirsty.” Haeryu said slowly.

“Just wait 1 minute and we can attack them.” Haeryu nods.

---- 1 minute later---

“Change team. Victim team B. Attack Team A. “ They started to wear the bell.

“It looks cute.”Haeryu said.

“You always looks cute.”Junhyung said. Haeryu laugh.

“You can attack in 3…2… 1…” Kwangsoo didn’t hear the instructions. He kept running with Bona but suddenly they bumped into Junhyung and Haeryu.

“Oppa/ Let’s do this!” Junhyung nods. They start to fight. Junhyung at the end able to ripped Kwangsoo name tag and the same goes to Bona.

“kwangsoo. Out. Bona.. Out.” Jungkook laughs.

“Seems someone are so active.” Jungkook said.

“It’s a luck then” Jaesuk laugh.

“Haha out.. Haha out..”

“Ack?” They looks at each other,Junhyung,Haeryu,Jaesuk and Jungkook seems shocked.

“What happen?”

“I dunno..” They seems so shocked.

---------

Junhyung saw Seokjin pass by.

“Haeryu you wait here,I want to make a surprise to him” Haeryu nods . Slowly Junhyung moves away. When Seokjin turns back he saw Junhyung. ASAP he run away and without he realize Haeryu wait for him.

“Long time not see you !” Haeryu laughs with Junhyung.

“Please.. I just an old man.” Both of them looking to each other.

“Okay.” Haeryu nods and seems want to let him be free but Junhyung hand rip Seokjin name tag so fast. And…

“ Seokjin out.. Seokjin out…”

“Mwo?” Gary and Jihyo shocked.

“Just two of us?” Jihyo asks.

“They are so fast..” Gary said. They seems worried.

“Woahh!! Junhyung and Haeryu really daebak!” Jaesuk said.

“Okay.. Just 2 people to go.” Jongkook said.

“It was so easy..” They smile. When they walk they bumped into Junhyung and Haeryu.

“Woahh! Both of you were so good !” Jaesuk clap his hand.

“Thanks but now we must find Monday Couple.” Haeryu said.

“Woahh! You seems really like this game.”

“Because it was extremly daebak !” Junhyung said.

“Okay. Now we must search for Gary and Jihyo.” They nod. They walks together. Not even 10 minutes,they already bumped with Jihyo and Gary.

“YAHHH!!! Move away..” Gary said.

“Haihh.. Just give up. No one can help you.” Jaesuk said.

“4 minutes left.” The PD said.

“We must settle this ASAP.” Jaesuk and Jungkook grab Gary meanwhile Haeryu grab Jihyo .

“I really can’t do this !” Junhyung bite his lips but he must do it so he ripped Jihyo name tag.

“Jihyo out.. Jihyo out..” They must settle Gary then the game is over. In one second,Gary name tag is being ripped by Jungkook.

“Team B win..”

“Yeahhh! We really did it.” They hugging each other.

“I’m so tired.” Haeryu said,

“Gwenchana. We will eat the best meat at the most expensive restaurant remember?”  Jaesuk said.

“YEAHH!!!” They shouted happily.

---- That night -----

“Let’s eat !!” They clap their hand.

“Thanks for the food.” They started to eat.

“There is a message for Junhyung. He will go back to the Seoul for the next schedule after this dinner “ The PD said.

“Awww. So fast?” Haeryu asks.

“Are you fall in love with him?” Jaesuk .

“Oppa!” Haeryu push Jaesuk shoulder. They laugh. Junhyung continue to eat.

“Junhyunggie,are you that hungry?” Jongkook asks Junhyung. Junhyung nods. He really hungry!!!

-------

“Okay.. So what is your response for our game today?” Haha asks Junhyung.

“It’s fun.” Junhyung answer while eating the fruit.

“Just fun?”

“It’s awesome.” Junhyung answered.

“That it?”

“It’s good for your body.” All of them laugh. Junhyung seems so focused in eating like he was filming CF.

“Okay.. Now you can go back to your hotel.” They nod. All of them stand up to go back to the hotel but Junhyung grab Haeryu hand to other place.

“Where are we going?” Haeryu asks

“Pool.. I can’t sleep after I eat. I will get fat.” Haeryu asks. They sat at the nearest bench.

“Such a nice day today.” Junhyung said.

“Emmm. But sadly you will go back to Seoul this night..” Haeryu said.

“We still can meet at Seoul.”Junhyung said.

“Really? But how? After I go back to Seoul,I will be really busy with the new drama.” Haeryu pout a bit.

“Huh.. me too since we will make our comeback is nearest.” They sit silently.

“So how bout this.. We meet at weekend. It’s impossible that you are busy.” Junhyung said.

“How bout you?”

“I’m free all the time with Hyungnim.” Junhyung said. They smiled.

“Okey.. Meet you at seoul.” Junhyung stand up.

“Before that…” Junhyung turns back.

“What?” Haeryu asks.

“Goodnight kiss.” Junhyung kiss Haeryu cheeks and then grab her hands so they can walks together. Haeryu face are all blushed.

----- At Seoul----

“Hyung ! Do you watch your episode?”Yoseob asks.

“How come it cames out so quickly?”

“Molla.” Hyunseung open the reply of Running Man in Autralia. The most shocked part is.. Junhyung face are all blush.

“seems someone are falling in love.” Doojoon teasing. It was the video that Haha record. And then the couple mission.

“AAAAA!!” They shouted when Junhyung do the CPR for more than 6 times.

“What the heck?! There is a camera there!” Junhyung feels so shocked and embrassed.

“AAAA!! “ Dongwoon can’t take it when Junhyung carry Haeryu bridal style and hold her hands.

“MY GOD !” Junhyung hugging Haeryu !

“ OMO!!!” Junhyung hugs HAERYU.

“WHAT…”

“THE…”

“SWEETTTT !!!!” They scream when Junhyung and Haeryu accidently kissing.

“Awwww. Secret date?!!!” They all scream when Junhyung gives Haeryu night kiss.

“Enough!” Junhyung feel so shy ! HE ran into the room. The others just laugh.

----- 1 month later -----

Haeryu just done shooting a drama.

“Oppa !” Haeryu search for her manager.

“Nae..” Her manager comes to her.

“What is my schelude today?”

“Nothing.. After shoot you are free.” Haeryu smiles.

“Cheongmal?” Her manager nods.

“Ahh. By the way. Did you watch your RM in Australia?” Her manager asks

“Not yet.. Why?” Her manager smiles.

“I think you must watch it first. I will use our TV on our car.” Haeryu nods.

“Seems something happen.” Haeryu said.

“So many things.”

“Oppa… It is better you tell me !” Haeryu said.

“Aihhh. You must watch it first.” Her manager said.

“Lets make a deal first. If I scream so I’ll treat you beef at the restaurant that we always go and if I’m not scream so you must buy me all the things that I want.” Her manager smiles.

“I agree.” They make a deal

------ 30 minutes later --------

“OH MY GOD !! HOW THEY CAN EDIT THIS OUT?!!” Haeryu screaming.

“What is this !!!”

“Aaaa !”

“YAISHHH!!!”

“Aaaaa !”

“ !!!”

“OMO!!!”

--- 1 hour later ----

“I hate you.” Her manager eat the beef delicously.

“Credit to RM coz edit the video nicely.” Her manager keeps eating. While the manager is eating,Haeryu got a Line message.

J: Annyeong ><

H:Annyeong =)

J:Where are you now?

H:Being bullied by manager ! –pouts-

J:Waeyo?

H:I must treat him !

J:Ahahaha. Where are you now?

H:At Bulgogi Restaurant

J:Okay.

H:What are you gonna do?

“Annyeong..” Both of them look up. Haeryu’s manager already chocked.

“Junhyung oppa! Eottoke?” Haeryu seems clueless.

“I just going out with Yoseob today and it just a luck that our shop that we go are near with us.” Junhyung said. Yoseob bows a bit. Junhyung then sit next to Haeryu meanwhile Yoseob sits next to  Haeryu’s manager. When Junhyung and Haeryu starts talking,Yoseob pretend that he wants to go to the toilet and Haeryu’s manager want to answer a call. After that Yoseob runs to Haeryu’s manager.

“Hyung. You support her?”

“Of course. She kept saying his name even before the filming of RM.” Yoseob laughs

“And Hyunggie keeps on smiling when we are talking about Haeryu.” Yoseob said. Haeryu’s manager laugh

“Woahh. The weather is nice for someone to start a new relationship.” Haeryu’s manager said.

“Majayo..” Yoseob and Haeryu’s manager walks away. They want to give a private moments for Junhyung and Haeryu.

--------

“Long time not see.” Junhyung said.

“Same then.”Haeryu answered.

“Seems like both people are living us.’ Junhyung said when Yoseob didn’t comeback from the toilet while Haeryu’s manager didn’t comeback from answering a call.

‘Majayo. Let’s go out from this restaurant first to take a fresh air. This restaurant smells beef.” Junhyung laughs.

“Okay. Let’s go."

------

“Yah. Where is Junhyung? And who is this?” Doojoon asking Yoseob.

“Hyunggie is date with Haeryu meanwhile this is Haeryu’s manager.” Yosoeb said. The manager bows.

“Daebak.. How you can leave Haeryu alone.?” Gikwang asks.

“Ail. Gwenchana.. She has Junhyung." Haeryu's manager seems relax 

"So first let’s play soccer game since Haeryu’s manager loves soccer!” Yoseob said.

“OKAY LET’S GO !” They shouted happily.

---- At a park ----

“The weather is so nice.” Junhyung said.

“Yup. It has been a long time since I always shoot in the big house and the atmoshphere are so so so so so so so hot.” Haeryu said. Junhyung laughs.

“Haeryu-ah..” Haeryu looks at Junhyung

“Do you watch our RM episode.” Haeryu face automaticly blushed.

“How bout you?”Junhyung cough a bit. Seems like he already watch it.

“Come on Junhyung! You can do this…”

“Actually..” Junhyung bite his lips. Haeryu looks at Junhyung.

“Actually…”

“Actually what?” Haeryu asks.

“First you must turn back..” Junhyung said.

“Eh? Waeyo?” Haeryu asks. Junhyung hand automaticlly touch her shoulders so then she can turn back.

“Okay..”

“It is like this..”

“Okay..” Junhyung close his eyes.

“Actually . since… er.. the.. you know.. at Australia.. Erm.. I .. think.. think.. that that that . I… I..I. what is that.. In love with you.” Junhyung finally confess his feeling.

“Ceongmal oppa?” Haeryu want to turn back but Junhyung still hold her shoulders.

“I still have a words to say to you.” Haeryu nods.

‘And.. I.. I think.. Ani.. Will.”

“Oh god this is hard !” Junhyung turn Haeryu until their face is bumped.

“I love you” Junhyung kiss Haeryu lips. Haeryu was so shock. She mean.. THEY ARE KISSING IN A PUBLIC !!

“So then.. Will you be my wife?” Junhyung asks bravely. Haeryu smiles.

“How if I said I don’t want?” Haeryu .

“I will sulk with you forever.” Haeryu laughs.

“Kyeopta…” Haeryu pinch Junhyung cheeks.

“Of course I will.” Haeryu said sincerely..

------ 2 years later-----

“HYUNG!!!” Yoseob,Gikwang and Dongwoon hugs Junhyung tightly

‘Yah yah yah. Yang Yoseob. Don’t touch him so much. I’ll get jealous.” They all laugh. Doojoon holding Yoseob arms. Ahhh. Dooseob moments ><

“OMO! The baby!” Yoseob jumps like a kid.

“My baby is cute right?” Junhyung asks.

‘Aiiiii. Yang Shi Byeol just looks a like with her mom.. Not you.” Hyunseung said.

“What did you say?”

“No.. Nothing at all.” Hyunseung give a teeth smile when Junhyung looks angry.

‘Yeobo..” Haeryu comes out with a fresh face.

“Noona.. This is our gift for you. Credit to Yang yoseob because he pick all the baby thing.” Yoseob smiles cutely.

“Gumawo,everybody.” Haeryu said with a smile.

“Ahh. Hyung looks so fat since married.” Dongwoon said.

“Son Dongwoon!” They all laugh. Junhyung not fat. He just love to makes cute face in front of his wife.

“So.. Haeryu-ah.. Why do you love jUnhyung so much?” Doojoon asks.

“he just so sweet.” Haeryu said

“Sweet?” They looks at junhyung.

“He is not sweet at all. “ They laugh at Gikwang answers.

“Yahhh Lee Gikwang!” Junhyung saids.

“Haeryu-ah..  You know that Junhyung will go to the China in one weeks right?” Haeryu nod.

“Let’s have a date together.” Yoseob said with a manly voice.

“Yahh Yang Yoseob! You can’t take her. “ Junhyung grab Haeryu waist.

“Because she is mine..” Junhyung kiss Haeryu lips.

“Ack ! “ Gikwang and Yosoeb fainted.