VIXX Imagine: Hongbin

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

"HONGBIN ! COME BACK !" You shout to him but he already run away. The teacher call you to the office because you are involve with a voilence. It's all because of Hongbin.

"Yahh.. calm down.. he just want to kidding with you.." Ken said while holding your arms. You look at him with a killing gaze.

"Err.." Ken slowly move his hand from your shoulder.

"HONGBIN !!!" You run away to catch him. For a real,it's not a violence until the girl said that Hongbin is a playboy.. You really mad ! No one can say your bestfriend is a playboy !

--------

Hongbin run to the rooftop which is full of beautiful flower. You run to the rooftop too.

"HONGBIN ! " You shout and pointed your finger to him. He so shocked.

"Yahh.. Eottoke.....?" Hongbin tried to run away but you throw your shoes to him and he fall down. You walkk to him and grab his collar.

"hOW DARE YOU !!!!" You so angry.

"Miane miane... It's all my fault... I''m so bored because you always focus with your homework and didn't have a time playing with me."  Hongbin said with baby voice.

"YAH ! DO YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE?" You still angry.

"Okay.. I'm sorry... " Hongbin said. Slowly you let his collar. You sit tiredly next to him who is lying.

"Come here.." He hold your hand and you lying next to him.

"Tired?" He ask.

"YAH !" You mad again.

"Okay.. Sorry..." Hongbin said while laughing. You smile because of his attractive smile.

"Yahh... Both of you... The class gonna start soon." Ken comes.

"Aigooo.. I'm so lazy to study.." Hongbin said.

"Come on.. Let's go or else we will go to the principal office again.." Ken said.

"Yahhh !!" You ppali wake up and catch Ken and then beat him.

"Awww.. Your power is really no joke." Ken said while laughing. He hold your shoulders.Hongbin stand up.

"Don't hold her to long.." Hongbin hold your hand and three of you go back to the class. Ken just smile.

------At your home -------

You look at the calendar. Kekeke.. It's Hongbin birthday tomorrow and you already prepare your suprise. You will confess your feeling towards him with a little clue. You look at your photo with him. You smile and rub your hair.

"Aigoo.. I'm so nervous.." You said to your self.

"Gwenchana.. You can do it." Suddenly you remember his word when you have a baseball competition with another collague.

"YESHH ! I CAN DO THIS ! FIGHTING !" You switch off the light and then sleep. You can't wait for tomorrow.

------ Hongbin's home ------

He is smiling.. He looks at the calendar. He really want to know what happen tomorrow. Since your birthday is already pass and that time he doesn't have any confident to say that he love you.. So he gonna confess it tomorrow. He will just straight foward to you. He looks at your picture.

"Yahh ! Watch your mouth ! My hongbin is not a playboy !" He smile cutely when remember how red your face when the girl said that he is a playboy.

"I can't wait for you tomorrow.." He switch off the lamp and go to sleep with a happy smile.

------- Tomorrow ------

You: Yah pabo ! Meet you at the rooftop around 11 am.'

Hongbin smiled when read your message. He replied it.

Hongbin: Okay my honey.

You laugh when read it. You can't wait anymore..

----- 11am -------

You go to the rooftop around 10:45 to prepare all of the thing. You look at you watch. Already 11:05 am. You still wait him even he is late.

------

You look at you watch. It's already 12 o'clock. You tried to find Hongbin.

"Saranghae.." You turn left. A girl holding Hongbin hand and she said saranghae?! You still look at their drama.

"What are you looking at?" Ken suddenly appear. You put you finger at your lips. He nods and just look.

"Hongbin?" You nod slowly.

"Saranghae.. Jebal.. I already fall in love with you for a long time." That girl said. Hongbin still keep quiet. Ken look at you . Suddenly he hold your shoulder.

"Actually.. I love you.." You so shocked. Ken kiss you cheeks. At the same time,Hongbin turn to his right and that means he saw both of you. His heart hurt time.

"Ara-ssi ,... Saranghae.." You so shocked too when you hear that Hongbin said that words. You push Ken away but it's to late.. Hongbin already go with that girl.. Holding hands.. It's make your heart so sick.

"Let them.. You have me now.. Let's go.." Ken hold your hand and walk away with you from that place. And you just like a voodoo doll,just follow Ken.

-----That night -----

You: Hongbin.

Hongbin: What?

You: Why you didn't come to the rooftop?

Hongbin: Should I hurt myself?

You: What are you saying? I didn't understand.

You close your eyes.

"Jebal ! Said that u love me..." You said slowly.

Hongbin: Nothing. Why I should go to the rooftop since I have a girlfriend. More better than you.

Zzzap !  That words... It's so hurt.. You close your eyes. Try to act normal.

You: Yeahh.. You are right too. Wow ! That girl so lucky coz get a boy like you even pabo ! XP

Hongbin take a pillow and throw it to the wall.

"You jealous right?! Can you tell me that you are jealous?! Jebal !!!" Hongbin reply your message.

Hongbin: Seems like someone is jealous.

Your tears falling down.

You: Eiuuu.. For what I'm jealous. Ken was much better than you xD

Hongbin close his eyes.

Hongbin: Then.. Go to Ken. He is much better than me.. Bye.. i need to sleep.

You nod.. You didn't reply the message or else you gonna cry.

----- 1 week later -----

You walk to the cafeteria... Without Hongbin... You walk with Ken but the feeling is not the same with Hongbin.

"Gwenchana?" You smiled to Ken.

"Just a little bit hurt." You answer.

"Where?" You shake your head.

"Kidding only." You and Ken are so close but when he confess his feeling towards you.. You feel like ...' the hell? What I'm doing right now?' ..Suddenly you saw Hongbin with Ara. Hongbin look at you and then he look at Ara back. He feed ara a strawberry.. You favourite fruit.

"Ohh.. Btw... The strawberry at my home already can be pick. Can you come to my home this evening?" You just nod. It's like you are lost your life when Hongbin are not with you. Ken take a sit really close to Hongbin table.

"Honey,.. Do you want an extra strawberry?" Hongbin ask Ara sweetly. OMG.. It's so hurt. You stand up and leave the cafeteria. You then go to teacher office and inform your teacher that you are sick and then you go home.

---- At home ------

You ignore all Ken message and call. You throw your phone at the cupboard. You look at the ceiling. Slowly the ceiling is blur and blur coz u r crying. Your phone still ringing. You didn't see the owner of the number and you just pick it.

"Hello?" You answer.

"(your name) gwenchana?" Ken asking

"Hongbin?" You ask.

"No.. It's me.. Ken.." You just sigh.

"What it is?" You ask.

"Meet you at the park.. I need to meet you now.." Ken said.

"Arasso.. I'll be there.." You hang the phone.

--- Hongbin situation ------

"Ara.. Can we meet at the park? I have something to say.." Hongbin said.

"Arasso oppa..I'll be there ASAP." Hongbin hang up the phone. This is the time. The time to be honest.

---- At the park-----

You sit at a bench near the river. You look at the river. It's make you feel relax. All you tension can realease. Suddenly you remember that you and Hongbin always play there when it is autumm. You close your eyes. Try to forget him.

"Hi." You open your eyes. It's Ken. You smile to him. He take a sit next to you.

"What you want to say?" You ask him.

"(your name)... I know that you won't ever love me because you're heart are always love Hongbin..." You look at Ken.

"So.. That's why I need to meet you. Actually Hongbin love you for a really long time and he want to confess it to you at his birthday but the girl confess to him. He want to run away but he can't ... And I... I just want to test how Hongbin love you... But at the end he accept the girl.. I know the feeling.. I know how hurt your feeling is but I miss (your name) that always angry.. Always funny.. I miss that girl. I don't want you sad because you heart is hurt..." Your eyes already teary.

"Go find him. He around here.." Ken said. You look at him. Ken smile and nod.

"Thanks/.." You walk away from the bench.. Ken just smile..A bitter smile..

--------

You just walk without know where you want to go. You just keep looking down. Ken is a good guy. BUK ! The person in front of you is fall down.

"Omo.. Miane.. Gwenchana?" Your tone just all same. Like a sick person. That boy nod.

"I'm okay..." He stand up without your helping. You just nod. That boy look at you.

"EHH? (your name)?" You look at him.

"HONGBIN?" You ask him.

---- Hongbin situation at the park -----

"Before you said anything.. I want to said to you that even 1 week I'm with you.. I already happy and I wish something from you.." Hongbin looks at Ara.

"Can I have Ken's number? " Hongbin smile.He nod. Ara just smile with naughty face.

---------

Both of you walk together along the river.. Just silence...

"Ummm..." Hongbin suddenly want to said something. You look at him. He stop walking and hold your hands. You look at him.

"Please say you love me.."You really want to hear that.

"Miane.." You still look at him. He look into your eyes.

"Miane coz lie.. Sorry about all.. Sorry coz not honest. Sorry because late. I'm sorry about all. I ... Love you..." He said. You try to hide your smile.Slowly you realease your hand from his hand. You look at him,he look at you. 3...2...1.... You push his head and run away.

"PABO !!" You run away from him with a big laugh. He bite his lips..

"YAHH !" He run to you to catch you.

---- 3 years later ---

"Wake up my dear.." You still close your eyes.

"Wake up or else I'll kiss you.." He said. You still close your eyes. Suddenly you feel someone kiss your lips. You open your eyes and push him.

"Yahh ! Nappa namja !" You said to him. He laugh.

"Can I have that kiss one more?" He ask. You shake your head.

"NOPE !" He pout.

"Sob sob... I always wake  you up every morning but you doesn't want to give me morning kiss. EVer.." He said sadly.  You laugh and hug him.

"Alololo.. Cutie my hongbin.." You kiss his lips and then push him away and try to run away.

"No run." He got you first.

"Aniya !!!" He kiss your lips one more