B2ST Imagine : Son Dongwoon

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You had a crush on DOngwoon for 2 years. You never talk to him before until it was the last 2 days before you graduate to high school. You never know where Dongwoon would be in so you take a picture ti talk with him. You have to wait until he is all alone before you could talk to him. And now he was alone ...

"Hey Dongwoon.." You said.

"Hey.. Er.. You are ______ right?" Dongwoon ask.

"Yeah.. Which school are you going to?" You asking him

"I don't know. Next year I will moving to Incheon to study there." He said

"Wait.. What? Why?" You ask him double question.

"My dad is moving there so I must follow him. "Dongwoon said with a calm face .You know that Incheon is next to Seoul but it still sad for you.

-------- At home ----------

'Should I ask mom if I could stay with dad? I know dad live in Incheon but mom won't agree since her sivorcery with dad. Whatever it is I have to ask for Dongwoon (to yourself)' You said in heart. You put a paper of your wish in a box that named,wishing box.You go to the living room where you mom is resting and watching television.

"Mom.. "You call your mom.

"Yes?" You mom answered it.

"Can I live with dad?" You asking truthly.

"What? What is good living with that stupid man? Are you already tired living with me?"You shake your head.

"No .. I just move there because the school there is much better. I did research bout it." You said.

"Well.. What is so good there? School are all the same." Your mom said.

"But mom.. Please.. I want to achieve my dream there..." You said.Your mom a bit speechless.

"Alright.. I give you the permission but you must tell me how you are doing and the door is always open for you." Your mom give the permission !

"Thanks mom.. I love you.." You hug you mom and kiss you mom cheeks.

-------- At Incheon ---------

"Dad.. I'm living with you now. Are you ok with that?" You asking your dad.

"Of course it okay." He ruffles your hair.

"Thanks dad" You smile at him.

----- Tomorrow -------

You search up and down the street for Dongwoon but still can't find..You search for him at school...but he is not there..You lose hope of searching for Dongwoon cause it has been a week...but still cant find him....Suddenly,you trip over and fell..And a guy help you out with your book which splattered all around.

"I'm sorry .. My fault.. By the way. Thanks." You look up at the guy.

"Hey.. Do I know you" Dongwoon asking.

"What? Err.. My name is ____________" Dongwoon smile.

"Oh yeahh.. Err... What brings you here?" He ask.

"Er.. I'm leaving with my dad now" You said.

"Oh.. Erm.. What class are you in?"He ask you.

"1D.." You answered it.

"Cool. We have the same class." When you guys reach your class, you guys saw the only two sits on the front row..And to you, it is gonna work out cause you are going to sit next each other.Everyday you talk to Dongwoon and smile with Dongwoon but you still have the courage to tell him that you love him.

-------- At night ----------

At night you when down to Dongwoon house ,obviously you know he lives cause you went there before. Knock!~ Knock!~

"Who is there?" DOngwoon asking.

"________" You said your name.

"Oh.. COme in.. "Dongwoon said.

"I can't " You said.

"Why? Is there a problem with the door?" Dongwoon checking the door.

"No.. I just want to talk to you outside.."You said. 

"Alright.. Wait.." Dongwoon said.After a while,Dongwoon open the door.

"I never gonna tell you that I actually follow you to Incheon..but I have to so you can know what I feel for you. And how much I love for you..." You said in your heart. You hand in Dongwoon your wish box. Dongwoon read all the wish..He give the look which he always give to girls that like him.. he would avoid many girls that like him cause he dont like it. You cried.

"Dongwoon.. I'm sorry.. I follow you all the way to Incheon.." You said to him. He just shut up.You run away while crying. You cry and cry. Somebody ring the door bell but you ignore all of them so that they can leave but this one never go..the bell keep on going 'ding dong-ding dong'. U went to see who is it as U get irritate. With red eyes ,cause you cry too much, you open the door.You were shock cause Dongwoon is standing in front of your house. Both of you just stare at each other for awhile without saying other thing. Dongwoon then pull you closer to him the he kiss your lip. The kiss was so long. Then he stop kissing you and walk away with a smile. 

"Err.. Dongwoon !" He stop walking and turn back with a smile.You walk to him.

"WHat the meaning of the kiss? " You ask him.

"It means. I love you.. Already fall in love with you ________ .. For a long time. Actually at the first,I hope my dad will stay at Seoul but when they decide to move to Incheon I just like gonna miss you.. But when you are at INcheon,I'm so happy !" You hug him.

"Babo ! I hate you." He laugh and hug you back. After both of you get graduation,both of you get married ASAP and live happy ever together.

------------ The End ------------