B.A.P Imagine : Jung Daehyun

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

It was the first time you tutor Daehyun. You tutor fir already pass six month..Your friend,Leslie, who recommand you to this tutor programme. She was a friend of Daehyun. Leslie ask you wether you could follow her to the Strawberry field- a place where  B.A.P song was played N singed. You agree.

"Hey..can I follow?" Daehyun asking. You smile at him.

"Yes of course you can" Daehyun walk next to you.Yoi walk with Daehyun to the Strawberry-field. Both of you reach together but Leslie is late. Finally she reach there after 3 minutes.

"Why you are so late?" You asking Leslie.

"I'm so sorry." Leslie said.

"Hey you guys.. Can I tell you something but promise me both of you will never tell anyone,okay?" They nod and made a pinky promise with you.

"I have a crush on Himchan.." You tell them with a smile.

"Woahh ! It's so great !" Leslie said. Daehyun looks down but he trying to smile. 3 days he always quiet and didn't said anything at tutoting class.

"Daehyun.. Are you mad at me?" You asking him.

"NO! I'm not.." Daehyun answered.

"But why you yelling at me?"You asking and sit in front him.

"Well first.. You have to look up.. Everytime you walk,you look down." Daehyun said.

"Huh? What did you said? I dun undestand." You said.

"You know what? Forget about that. "Daehyun packing his bag. You totally stunned and confuse.

----- 1 day after that-----

You are at home,you had a fight with your parents. You ran out of the house but none of them care or atleast stop you from doing it. You dunno where to go. You know Daehyun is your only good friend but you had a fight.. But whatever it is,he still your friend.

Knockk ~~ Knock~~ The door open.

"Hi Mrs.Jung.." You said to Daehyun mom.

"Oh Hi.. Can I help you?" Daehyun mom asking.

"Errr. Is Daehyun in?" You ask. Daehyun mom smile.

"He will be back in a while because I ask him to ran to the store to buy a milk to his cat. Come in." Daehyun mom so friendly. You just nod and follow her to the living room. While waiting,Daehyun's younger sister was there. She was happy to see me. She is so hyper. She can't eat things which is sweet or else she will be very hyper. She show you everything that htere is in the house.

"Unnie.." You look at her.

"Do you know that my oppa like you?" You look at Daehyun sister.

"Mwo? I think it just a dream. He and me doesn't have any relationship besides friend." You said.

"I'm not lying or dreaming. Almost everyday he talks about you. I can tell you how he like a girl." His sister said.

"Are you sure?" Daehyun sister nod.

"Yeahhh.. but promise me that you will never tell everyone or anyone okay?"You nod and make a pinky promise.

----- Minutes later -----

Daehyun is home. He put the milk at the kitchen. When he go to the living room,he so shocked when see you there.

"__________,What are you doing here?" Daehyun asking.

"Trying to search you.. By the way.. I have something to talk to you." You said.

"Okay.. let's go to the outside." You nod and follow him.

------ Outside the house ------

"Are you still mad?" You asking.

"No. Why must I mad?" Daehyun asking back.

"But you yelling at me yesterday..." You said.

"It's not a mad. I only get annoy and irritate.. That's all,nothing much.." Daehyun answered.

"Huh?" You look at him.

"You should look up and don't look down." Daehyun said.

"I don't get it.." You said.

"If you look up,you can see something which is more beautiful than when you look down. If you look up,you can see people who care of you,not people who dump you." Daehyun said calmly.

"I still not get it.." You said.

"Do you ever think Himchan will like you? I mean,he always take an advantage on girls. As he think that he can get anything he want." Daehyun said.

"Do you mean... I have no hope for him?" You ask him.

"You will broken if you are with him. I don't want someone I love is get hurt from the one who always play a fool with a girl. Did you see that I love you,I care of you? You should start looking at beautiful thing and you should start realising people who care of you." Daehyun said. You just shut up and look down.The atmosphere is quiet.

"What i just said? I just make a shame in my life?!!!!" Daehyun just know that he confess his feeling towards you but he still tried to keep calm and macho.

"Ok like this. FOrgot what I said just a little while ago. Imagine it never happen before." Daehyun said.

"Ok.." You look down.

"So.. Whats up?" Daehyun asking. Trying to make his self more comfortable.

"I had a fight with my parent. I want to ask for the permission to live here for tonight.."You said.

"Sure you can. I will prepare a room for you." You just look down

----- At the night -------

Knock ~~ Knock~~ Daehyun who is watching horror movie open the door. Your parents is searching for you. Daehyun knock your door room and said that your parents is coming. You just realising that all Daehyun words is all right. 

-------- Tomorrow at tutoring class------

"Thanks bout yesterday." You said.

"Gwenchana." Daehyun said while playing his phone.

"Daehyun.." Daehyun focus at the game.

"Hurmmm.." Daehyun give a response.

"I love you.." Daehyun still playing.

"Okay.." GAME OVER !

"Dafuq? Game over?! By the way.. What you want to..." You kiss Daehyun lips. Daehyun so shocked.

"Why you kiss me?" Daehyun asking.

"Coz I love you.." You said.

"Really?" You nod.

"Can I believe you?"You nod.

"How?" You thinking something.

"Date with me then !" You push his hand to follow you. Daehyun just follow. Both of you want to go to the cafe nearby but the car is so many. Daehyun smile. He lift you.

"Aaaa!! Daehyun.. Put me down." You so scared,shy and at the same time.. happy. Daehyun walk to the nearby why lifting you.

"Jung Daehyun !!!" Daehyun look at you.

"I love you so much !!!" You shouted.

"What? I can't hear you !!" Daehyun shouted.. 

"I LOVE YOU.." You kiss Daehyun cheeks. Daehyu laughs and pinch your nose.

"The most beautiful present for me in my life is you,my Daehyun.." You said in your heart.

---------- The ENd -------------