ARASHI Imagine :Ohno Satoshi

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You look at your hubby face that married you just a while ago. You look at him with a killing gaze ! You never ever want to married with a boy name Ohno Satoshi !!! You feel like you want to kick his face. You really don’t know why you must married him !

“I know I’m perfect.” Suddenly Satoshi said.

“What the fish? Do you think I want to look at that squishy face?! Just wasting my time !” You said. Satoshi just laugh. He want to make you mad at him.

“Don’t worry..I know I’m just perfect than you.” Satoshi said. He stand up from the sofa and walk to you.

“I dunno how I can stuck with this !” He whispered at your ears with a cynical tones. You bite your lips. Damn you Satoshi!

“What? ? I dunno how I can stuck with you in this hell with a pig like you !” You angry at him. You feel like you want to kick him ! He just lift his eyebrows and caress your cheeks with his hand.

“You should be so glad because married with someone who is so handsome,like me.” He said with a cynical tone again.You push him away.

“Such a squishy !!” You said and walk to the bathroom. He just look at you.

---- Dinner time -----

You just give your parents-in-law a fake smile. They think you so happy with their son but you just feel want to divorce with Satoshi as soon as possible.

“Eat well,okay?” Satoshi mother said warmly. She look so happy but not you. You feel so plastic right now but you just nod. Satoshi who sit next to you suddenly hold yout hand. He want to tease you in front of his family. Your face is all red because trying to cover from angry .

“My lovely wife really love the sushi that you made. She said it is her favourite.. Right,baby?”Satoshi asking you. Seriously you feel like you want to give Satoshi a free high kick ! You really hate what Satoshi do.. All about Satoshi,you really hate it. You trying to release your hand from his warm hand but he hold your hand more tightly . He really want to make you angry !

" Really? I will make the special sushi for you later,okay?”Your mother in-law really happy. You give your mother-in-law a fake smile.You stare at Satoshi with angry gaze . He stare at you back with cynical smile. Damn you ! You so angry !

----In the room -----

You take the pillow and the blanker and sleep at the sofa. You don’t want to sleep with a same bed with Satoshi ! You willing sleep on the floor then sleep with Satoshi.

“Good night..” Satoshi said good night to you. You feel uncomfortable to sleep on the sofa. You trying to search the best position to sleep but you can’t find it.You feel really uncomfortable coz you just sleep on the floor and the floor is so cold ! You feel so cold because that is snow season. You feel like your skin is all frozen because sleep on the cold floor.But you tried to feel comfortable because you don’t want to sleep in one bed with Satoshi the squishy .

----- 3 a.m.------

Precisely at 3 a.m., you wake up from sleep because you so cold. Snow keep falling from the sky. You take a look at Satoshi who sleep very well at the bed. You pouting. You feel like you want to kick Satoshi and sleep at the bed but you can’t.You’re shivering cold. You wrap your body with a thick blanket but you still cold. You look at Satoshi who still sleeping like sleeping beauty. You wake up and trying to jump to make your body can get a heat but you still cold, You dunno where to go and what to do. You take a decision to go out from the room and go to the kitchen.You make some hot milk.

----------------------

Satoshi  wake up at 4 o’clock. He look at the sofa and you are not there. He stand up and walk to the kitchen to drink some hot water. He so shock and it’s a relief coz he is a gentleman and didn’t  shouting.  He lift his eyebrows. With the thick blanket you sleep at the floor at your pillow is the floor. He walk to you and take the glass besides you.He trying to wake you up.

“Sleep in the room. “ He said and drink the milk.You are so shocked. You look at Satoshi who is drink some water.You look at the clock.

“Erghh !! Mind your own business !” You said angrily.

“If omma and appa know,both of us will die !” He said and give you an angry gaze. Ciiss..Before your parents-in-law know what happen to them for a real,it’s better you just follow Satoshi to your room.Satoshi lay in the bed.

“Come here..” Satoshi said with a cute smile. He just want to tease you but you really don’t like it !

“What the hell? I just sleep there because I’m cold ! Don’t you ever touch me !” You said and sit at the corner of the bed.

“Euww…” Satoshi said and make his jelly face. He wrap his body with his thick blanket. You look at him with a sleepy face. You just lay next to him but far from him and close your eyes.

--- Morning---

Satoshi open his eyes a bit. He looks at you who sleep next to him. He smile because you really sleep on the bed. He married with you because his parents want it. And you really doesn’t like him because he is squishy and he doesn’t like you too because you are too fierce.He doesn’t have any idea to how both of you can be a real husband and wife! Satoshi look at your sleepy face with a cute smile. He looks at your face,his cheks is blushing. He just know that you’re cute ! You woke up from sleep when your phone is keep ringing. Satoshi so shocked and than he pretend to sleep.

“Okay.. We meet this evening,okay? Bye ..” You disconnect the line. Your head feel dizzy a bit. It’s maybe because you sleep so late last night. You turn at your right side and you see Satoshi who is still sleeping. You ppali stand up because you doesn’t want Satoshi know that you sleep at the bed.

--- After taking a bath ----

After taking a bath,you walk to the kitchen to help your mother-in-law to make a breakfast. Actually the maid who is always made the breakfast and your mother-in-law just helping once she feel want to go to the kitchen. You walk to the maid.

“Err.. Sis.. Where is lady boss?” You ask her. She just smile.

“Lady boss go out early today because she have an important thing to do. You sit there .. The breakfast will finish just a little bit later.” She said. You shake your head. You want to help  her even she doesn’t let it.

--- At the room ----

Satoshi sit at the corner of the bed. He looks at the balcony. He doesn’t know what is in his mind. Maybe he is thinking about the husband tittle… He then stand up and walk to your wedding photo with him that are being hanging neatly at the wall. He look at the wedding photo. He look at you who look so beautiful with the pink wedding dress.His heart beat so fast. He doesn’t know why when he looks at you,he feel that you look so cute. Satoshi trying to throw the feeling away.

“It’s so impossible that I like her!” Satoshi said in his heart.

“By the way.. I’m so handsome !” Finally he praise his self. He then take a towel and took a bath.

---- Breakfast-----

That morning you just breakfast with your husband. Your parents-in-law have an important thing to do that day. Seriously ! You doesn’t have any sense to eat ! Eat with Satoshi is the most annoying thing !

“Who made this French toast?” Satoshi asking the maid.

“Your wife,young boss..” The maid answer it.Satoshi put the French toast at the plate back and comment a bit.

“Serious.. It’s taste like a .” He said. You stand up and punch the dinning table with angry face.

“If it’s taste like a ! It’s better you don’t eat.” You said. Your face is all red. The maid are so shocked. Satoshi stand up from the chair and walk to you. He naughtily hug you from back and whispered at you ears.

“My cutie pie.. Don’t be so mad…” He then kiss your cheeks in a log period. You so shocked. He kiss you? So ! The maid already shy seeing how romantic Satoshi is.

“Sis.. Can you please make some hot milk for me? Now?” You said to the maid. You have a surprise to Satoshi ! When the maid go to the kitchen, you turn back and give a big punch at Satoshi stomach.

“If you kiss me again.. I will kill you !” You said angrily . You go out from the kitchen with an angry feeling.Satoshi bite his lips.

“She so adorable when angry..” Satoshi said in his heart with a smile.The punch doesn’t give him any impact.

----3 month later----

It’s already been 3 month you married with Satoshi. All the 3 months that you got hrough with Satoshi is never have an ending in fighting. Just like a dog and a cat. You just think about divorce. And you want to divorce with him as soon as possible ! Meanwhile at the same time,Satoshi started to like you. He like to love his wife.The feeling just come so sudden. His feeling toward you change day by day. At his eyes.. You are the cutest girl that he ever meet ! When the forth moth come,he become more brave to hug you or touch your hands. You so angry. You still hate him. Sometimes he will give a back hug,kiss your cheeks and secretly look at your face when you are sleeping. You really don’t like it !!!!

---- At the balcony  -----

“Let’s divorce..” You said. He look at you. He so shocked.

“But why?” He ask you. His face is all red. You just give him a cynical smile.

“Because we didn’t love each other.” You said. Satoshi just sigh and look at the sky. He doesn’t like when you said about divorce. He just keep quiet.

“No need to think.. Just sign the divorce document ,okay? It’s so simple..” You said again. Satoshi grouch and walk into the room. He doesn’t want to here the other word you said. The most stupid idea that he ever heard ! You catch him and standing in front of him.

“Why you always like this when I said about divorce? You are the one who hate me too,right?” You asking him. You question really make Satoshi angry. He look at you. Your nose and his nose is touching. He look deep into your eyes.

“I’m your husband and you’re my wife ! That’s it !” He so angry ! You lift your eyebrows..

“Does he like me?” You ask in your heart. He sigh and walk away from you. You look at him. You still confused.

----- 1 week later-----

You walk to him and give him a divorce document. You really want to divorce with him. He take the document and tear it and then throw it away. You so shocked.

“We are never ever been divorce !” He said seriously ! You so scared.

“But.. But why?”You ask him. He look at you and then he sigh. Maybe he should tell you the truth.

“It.. it’s because..” You look at him. You know that Satoshi is not Satoshi that is so squishy.. Satoshi now is a man. A real man,bro !

“It’s because I love you..” He said. He look down. You so shocked until you feel that you wanna die ! He love me?

“I love you.. So much..” He hold your hand and hug you. You so shocked until all your body can’t move. You don’t know what to do. You just standing like a doll.

“Please.. Don’t leave me.. I love you…” He is crying. Satoshi never crying just because a girl. He just crying when he really love the girl. Actually,that’s a fact about a man. His tears going down at your shoulder.
 

----- After a month -----

You smile at the boy who make the breakfast for you. You walk to him and hug him from back. He a bit shocked..

“What did you cook my love?” You ask him cutely. Satoshi kiss your cheeks.

“It’s a secret.” He said while stirring something. You just nod.

“Hurmm.. Let me help you..” You said.

“No need to help me.. It’s already cook actually..” He touch your nose and smile sweetly. He switch off the fire and turn back. He stand in front of you and smile. He embrace your waist.

“Why?” You ask him. He smile at you.

“Why?” You asked him again

“I miss you..” He said.

“Yah ! Stop it ! I didn’t go anywhere” You said and pinch his nose. He just smile.

“What with that smile..” He  close his eyes and kiss your lips.. You just smile.

--- At the dinning room ----

“Say Aaaaa..” You open your mouth. He treat you like a baby. He wipes a bit your lips coz you eat grimy.

“Aww.. How cute my wife is..”He pinch your cheeks.

“My husband is cute too.. That’s why many people love him..” You said. Satoshi smile and then kiss your forehead.

“Even many girls love me.. Only one girl that stay in my heart and it is you..I swear I’m not lying..” He said with a puppy eyes.You smile at him widely.

“Arasso.. I believe in you.” You said happily. He smile and hug you.

“Aieru ..” He said.

“Aieru too <3 ..” You kiss his lips. XD
 

-------------The End------------