EXO Imagine : Huang Zi Tao (Tao)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“AAaaaaaa!!!” You shout loudly.

“Ahh wae?!!!” Tao asking you.  You look at him with your duck face.

“Wae?” He makes an innocent face.

“I already play this game 3 times but how you can win?!!!” You so angry. You spend your 48 hours just to playing that bubble puzzle game.

“Of coz it’s because my luck.” Tao said and then he grin.

“Urmmm ! Let’s play one more time..” You said.

“Mwo? Awww.. My back already hurt. Can we continue it this evening?” Tao said.

“No no no ! I won’t let you go.” You said.

“But you will lost too .. We already play this game almost 50 times and you always lost.” He said cynically.

“Arasso… I promise to play seriously this time…” You said and make the puppy eyes.

“Yahhh ! Both of you… Can you please keep quiet?!” Suho comes to downstairs. He throw his pillow to both of you.

“Yes.. Please keep quiet.. I’m on my way to reach the level for my candy crush..” Baekhyun comes out from his room.

“And we’re trying to focus to play pepero game.” Chanyeol,Chen,Lay,Xiumin and Kris comes out from the room.

“And we’’re trying our new recipe !!” Kai and D.O shout from the kitchen. Sehun and Luhan going out to meet their friend.

“Arasso.. We will tried to keep quiet.” You said. They all nod and go back to their room.You usually will stay at EXO dorm if your father and mother going overseas. EXO is your friend since in kindergarten. But among all 12 members of EXO, you really close with Tao,Suho,D.O and Luhan. You continue play the game with Tao. Tao seems still doesn’t want to loose. It’s near ! Just one more shot and you will win but suddenly electric goes out.

“WAE?!!!!!” You shout. Just one shot only and you can against Tao record. Tao just laugh.

“Looks.. It’s all my fate,okay..” He said while stick his tongue out.

“I hate you..” You pinch his arm.

“Awwww…” He said. It’s not sick at all.

“Yahh yahh yahhh.. This couple.. Aigoo ~~” Kai knock your head with spatula.

“Appa ! It’s hurt..” You said to Kai.

“Can both of you be more matured?” Kai said.

“What happen here?” D.O comes out from the kitchen.

Omma ! Tao beat me in the game !” You said like a child.

“Aigoo.. Pity her.. Come here.. Omma already cook something delicious for you.” They treat you like a children. All EXO members always treat you like a little baby even you’re older 3 month from the maknae,Oh Sehun. You walk with D.O to the kitchen meanwhile Kai call other members. You taste the delicious spaghetti first.

“Ummm. It’s so delicious.. “ You said and lift up your thumbs up.

“Really? Eat well, okay?” D.O said and then he go to the kitchen back to pour some sup into a bowl. The kitchen become more noisy when all 12 member of EXO gather together and the dinning room.They are like one big family.

“(your name),say aaaaa..” Suho said. You open your mouth and he feed you the spaghetti. You lift your thumbs up.

“We’re back..” Sehun and Luhan comes into the dinning room.

“Woahh..I smell something delicious” Luhan said. Sehun pointed at the spaghetti. You smile.

It’s so delicious.. Come and eat.. “ You said to both of them. They nod with a smile.

“(your name).. Say aaaa..” Tao said. You open your mouth but Tao feed himself.

“Omma !! Look at oppa !” You pointed to Tao. D.O look at Tao innocent face. He just smile at him. Tao look at you and stick his tongue out. You show him a punch symbol but he just laugh.

------ After eating ------

Your phone Is ringing. You answer it with a big smile.

“Annyeong..” Everybody pointed at you. You lift your eyebrows and then walk outside.

“Nae..” You answered it.

“What? But.. why?” You ask that boy. Your eyes are watery.

“I already have another girl. You’re useless to me..” He said and then disconnect the line. You feel so sad. You hold your phone.

“Oppa.. Why you do this to me?” You ask in your heart.

---- In the house ----

Everyone is focused at the movie.

“Tao…”D.O suddenly call Tao even his eyes is at the television.

“Hmmm..”Tao answered while eating some popcorn.

“I know you are keeping something from me..” D.O said and then drink some water.

“Secret? What it is?” Baekhyun ask.Tao just shrugs.

“Just said that you fall in love with (your name),right?” D.O said.

“WHAT???!!!” All the 10 members of EXO looks at Tao. Tao look at D.O

“I can’t understand you.” Tao said to D.O

The way you look at her. The way you treat her.. It’s look like you love her.” D.O said.

“But it’s never wrong if you married her..” Chanyeol said.

“Yup.. I agree with Chanyeol.. You already kiss her,right?” Suho said. Tao look at Suho.

“Do you want me to change into kungfu panda?” Tao ask Suho.

“Absolute no !”Suho said while shake his head.

“I think you should..” Suddenly you rushed into the house and run into your room.

“I guess.. it’s your right time..” Kai said.

Aniyo.. Why should I do that?” Tao said.

“Because we know you love her..” Sehun said.

“Who said?” Tao asking.

“Then,why your cheeks is blushing? “ Chen asking. All of them laugh.

“Just go..” Lay said.

“But..” They shake their head and then pointed to your room. Tao sigh.

“Arasso..” Tao stand up and walk to you room. He turn back. They all nod to him. Tao knocked your door and then go in.

--- In your room ----

You sit at the corner of the room. Tao comes into your room.

“What are you doing there?” You just shake your head.He walk to you.

“Why? You can tell me if you have a problem.” He said and sit next to you. You look at him.

“Oppa..” You hug him.

“Wae?” He ask.

“How did you feel if someone that you love is leaving you?” He nod. Know he understand why you’re crying.

“Of coz we will feel sad. What the guy said?” He ask you.

“He has another girl.” He nod.

“Do you love him?” He ask you.

“Not at all..” You answered.

“Then.. Forgot him.”

“I know..” You said.. The atmosphere become silent.

“Oppa.. Do you have any girl that you love in your life?” You ask him.

“Of coz.. “ He said.

“Who is that lucky girl?” You ask again.

“I know him since kindergarten. She is the most perfect girl I ever meet..” He said while smile at you.

“She still in your heart until now?” You ask him again and again.

“Yup.. Until now.. Always by my side.. Every month I meet her but she already has a boyfriend…” Tao said. You look at him.

“Pity you.. We have a same luck. “ You said while holding his hand. You can feel he hold your hand more tightly.

“(your name) …” You look at him.

“Good night..” He said. He let his hand of you and waves his hand.

“Annyeong..” You nod.

“Oppa..” He turn back. You walk to him and then kiss his cheeks.

“Jaljayo..” He just nod and smile. He walk out from your room.

----- Outside your room ------

Other EXO members look at Tao with nervous face.

“Hyung.. What happen?” Lay asking in Chinese.

Yahh.. We can’t understand what you said..” Chanyeol said to Lay.

“Aiii.. It’s mean what happen..” Lay said.

“ohhh..”EXO-K nods their head.

“She kiss me..” All of them look at Tao with shock face.

“Omo.. I can’t stand this..” Chen fainted. They look at Chen.

“Aigoo.. Tao is the one who is being kiss by a girl.. But why he is the one who is faint?” Buk ! Tao fainted.

“Ehhh ! Tao!!” D.O run to Tao.

“He too happy I think.” Kris said. They all just agree and lift him into his room.

-------- Tomorrow -----------

The thunder makes Tao wake up from sleep. He looks a t the watch near his cupboard. It’s already 11 pm. He walks to the kitchen to drink some water..

“Tao..” He turn back. Kai is calling him.

“wae?” Suddenly Kai give a letter to Tao. Tao take it.

“What is this?” he ask.

“I don’t know. Just read it.” Kai leaves Tao alone at the kitchen. Tao open the envelope.

To: My y panda XD
I’m sorry because leaving without telling you.. Actually I wrote this letter for a long time but I just think the suitable time to give this for you. I know Kai is keeping his promise. I just want to said to you that I love you since kindergarten but I’m not a brave girl who can confess my feeling towards someone I love. Actually I doesn’t like the boy who clash with me yesterday and I just want to tease you bout him but you doesn’t give me a good response… You said that you love someone since kindergarten right? I taught Is Jihyo right? I hope you can find her and love her as much as you love yourself. I think.. That’s all .. Er… Annyeong..

From: Your cute Bubble Puzzle

Tao run inside the house.

“Kai !” Kai running down from the upstairs.

“Wae?” He ask Tao.

“When she gives you this letter?” He asking Kai.

“At 8 o’clock..”Kai answerd it. He really scared when Tao is getting mad.

“Why you don’t wake me up?!” Tao really out of his mind. All the EXO members who is still sleeping ppali wake up and go to the living room.

“What happen?” Xiumin asking Chen. Chen just shrugs.

“She told me that she doesn’t want you to know that she loves you..” Kai said.Tao push Kai away and run from the house.

“TAO !” Kai shouted.

“Let him go.. Let him catch his first love..” D.O said from the stairs.

“How did you know?” Suho asking.

“I read his diary. Peace” D.O winks his eyes before going to his room back.

----------

Tao run to search you everywhere. The thunder keep on sounding. He still searching for you even he scared bout you.

“(your name).. Where are you?!!!” He try to make you answer him. He turn back and he so shocked coz he found you !

“(your name)…” You look at him. He look at you. His hair is all wet. His body is all wet.

“Oppa....” He walks to you and hug you.

“Yah.. Pabo-ya ! Why did you leave me and how you can’t notice that you’re the first girl in my heart?!”He hugs you more tightly.

“It’s not funny when you leave me alone ! I’m going crazy in the house when I got this letter.” He gives you your letter back.

“Oppa .. I..” Your words stuck there when he kneeling in front of you.

“I know.. I already read the letters.” You look down.

“I just want you to answer my question,okay?” He hold your hand..

“Would you be my princess in my heart?” He ask you. The rain slowly stop.. The sunshine already goes out.. The rainbow can be seeing from your place. You look at him,slowy you pull your hand from his hand. He look at you. Slowly he stand up. You looks down..

------ After a years-----

Tao looks out at the window… D.O just shake his head.

“Yahhh ! Ppali ! We must practice for our comeback..” D.O said. Tao looks at D.O and smile.

“Okay. Let’s go..” D.O nod. They walk together.

---- At home -----

Tao walks into the room. He looks at his wife who is already sleep coz waiting him come back. He smile. He walks to his wife..

“You look so cute when you’re sleep..” Tao said slowly to his wife ears. His wife open her eyes slowly..

“Oppa.. When you come back home?” His wife asked him.

“Just a little while ago. Wae? Miss me?” He touched his wife nose. His wife smile.

“Oppa…” He looks at his wife…

“Hurmmm..” He plays with his wife hair.

“Do you love me?” His wife asked.

Of course..” Tao said.

“But what is this?” His wife show something at the newspaper.Tao take it and read it.He just laugh.

“Oppa ! “ Tao looks at his wife and it is you !

“This is just a rumour .” You look at him with curious gaze.

“Wae?”Tao asked cutely.

“I don’t believe you..” You said and look away.

“Yahhh.. This is just Suho.. he acted like a girl. Look carefully.” You take the newspaper. You can see Suho eyes. You just pretend doesn’t see it.

“Why are you just shut up?” He asked.

“Nothing..” You said and stand up.

“What with nothing? Are just realized it?” You pretend cover your blushing face.

“Yeobo…” He call with cute voice.

“Wae?” You look at him and then he kiss your lips.

“Omo oppa !!!” You shout at him.

“Wae?” You point to the door. D.O and Suho standing there. You ppali run to the toilet while Tao just laughing diely.

---- At the living room ----

"The manager said that our comeback is around the corner.. " Suho said.

"I know.."Tao looks at the television.

"Yeobo..." Tao call you from the living room

"Nae !!!" You shout from the kitchen. You're making some kimbap. After a minute you go to the living room.

"Oppa.. Here some kimbap that I made.." You said to D.O and Suho..

"Wow..Our baby can cook now..." Suho said while take a kimbap.

"Of coz.. My omma teach me.." You smiled at D.O . Do just grin.

"Ehemm.. Don't grin to much.." Tao said. D.O look at Tao.

"Wow.. Tao already know hot to jealous ! " D.O and Suho laugh.

"Waaaaa!!!" Suddenly they heard a voice.. And at the same time.. Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Luhan,Sehun,Lay,Xiumin,Kai,Kris and Chen rushed into the house.

"Sorry late.. Kris makes a problem a little while ago !" Chanyeol said.

"Me ? Excuse me,it's Lay.." He speak Chinese.

"Not me.. It's Chen.." Lay pointed to Chen.

"Wait.. It is Baekhyun.." All of them look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just grin.

"It's okay all my oppa.. Let's sit and eat this. This is omma recipe.." They all smiled and sit together at the sofa. They tried some kimbap.

"Ermmmm.. Yummy !!" Luhan said and then doing some aegyo.

"(your name), how are you?" Sehun asking..

"I'm fine.. Thank you.. "You asking and then walked to Kai because Kai is calling you.Sehun just nod.

"Aigoo.. I miss you.." Kai pinch your cheeks.

"Ehem.. Ehem !" Tao cough a bit.All of them look at Tao..

"Woahh.. He can jelous now! I can't believe this !" Xiumin said. They all nod together

"Let's do it one more time.." Chanyeol whispered to Kai. Kai nod.

"Let's go on a date later,okay?" You nod happily.

"Ohok ohok !!!" Tao cough more loud.

"Saranghae.." Baekhyun kiss youe cheeks.

"Yahhhh !" Tao walk to you and then kiss your lips.

"OMO !!!" Sehun and Chen fainted.

"Yahhh.. This guy.." They just shake their head. You look at Tao.

"Oppa... Your friend look at us. "You said.

"gwenchana.. We can understand your feeling.." D.O said. You look at him and then the other EXO members. They smile except Sehun and Chen who aready fainted. Tao look at you and smile.

" I love you my panda.." You said to him and then hug him.. They all clap their hands. You smile to him and he smile to you.

------The End----