BTS Imagine : J-Hope

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

You run to the class as soon as possible as you can but suddenly you bumped with a guy.

“I’m sorry..” You said. You pick the entire apple that scattered on the floor.

“It’s okay.” The guy said and stands up. You give him the apples back.

“Thank you..” You want to run away but the guy call you.

“Ermm.. I hope you will take this. “The guy throws the apple to you and you catch it.

“Thanks!” You said and then put the apple in your bag.

“Bye!” He waves his hand to you. You smile and waves back before continue run to your class.

----- After class ------

“Hey..” You look back. The guy smiled at you. You smiled back to him.

“Can I sit here?” You nod. He sits next to you.

“So.. What are you doing now?” He asks you.

“I’m just study for my final exam. It’s will be around 28 October. How about you? Don’t have any exam?” You ask him.

“My exam just sings and dances only.” You nod. Now you understand that he is a music and dance student.

“By the way.. What is your name?” He asks you.

“I’m (your name) … How about you?” You ask him back.

“I’m J-hope.. It’s nice to meet you.” He smiled to you.

“Yeahhh..Nice to meet you too.” You smiled back to him. You just meet him because you rushing to the class but he is so friendly until you so comfortable to speak with him or to talk with him.

----- At home -----

You take out your entire book but suddenly and apple fall from your bag and rolling on the floor. You take that apple. Suddenly you smile. You take out your phone and snap the picture of the apple and then you go to the kitchen, wash the apple and then eat it.

----- After a week ----

“How was your exam?” J-hope asking you on the phone

“It’s okay and it’s a relief because it’s not too difficult.” You said to him. Finally! It’s a freedom because now you can be free. The final exam is over now!

“Wow.. You’re so lucky!” He said. You grin.

“Your exam is just dancing and singing. How it does can be so difficult?” You ask him.

“I don’t know. Maybe because it’s so many song to remember and so many chords to memorize.” He explain to you.

“Awww.. Pity you.. Gwenchana.. I can stay up this night and help you, okay?” You said.

“Wow! Really?! “He really happy.

“Absolutely yes!” You said.

---- That night -----

You had a webcam with him. He is studying while you’re watching a movie.

“What are you doing? “He asks you

“Hurmm? “ You ask him back coz you can’t hear it.

“What are you doing, my apple?” He asks you. You smiles.

“I just watch a movie. Don’t call me like that. I’m so shy!” You said. He just laughs. He continues study.

---- After 3 hours -----

You feel so sleepy but you won’t tell him because you want to give a support to him.

“Are you sleepy?” He asks you.

“No I’m not… I just hungry…”You said. You stand up and walk to the kitchen to drink some milk and then go back to you room.

“Still sleepy?” You shake your head but in reality, you feel like you want to landing on your bed and sleep.

“I think you should sleep now.” He said.

“Aniyo.. I want to stay by your side this night. I want to support you.” You said to him.

“It’s okay. I’m so sleepy right now.” He said

“Really?” You look at him at the screen computer.

“Yeah.” He nod and then yawn a bit.

“Arasso then. Jalja..” You said to him.

“Okay.” He waves his hand to you. You make a love sign and then you click the close button. You put your laptop at your study table. You look at your phone. You take it and then send J-hope a message. After a second, he replied

J-Hope: Night.

You replied with the apple picture.

You: Night too. Have a sweet dream like this sweet apple that you give to me..

J-hope smiles. He replied with love sign but that time, you already sleep until you didn’t hear that your phone is vibrating.

------- After graduate ------

“You need to leave me? For a real?” J-hope nod.

“Why?” You ask him.

“Because my family need to move to New York and I must go there.” He said to you. You look down.

“It’s okay then.. I hope I still can meet you.” He nods.

“Before you go.. I have something to you.” He looks at you. You take out an apple keychain and give it to him.

“Don’t forget me. If you look at this apple, remembered my face. I wear the apple necklace so I can remember you. “You said with a smile. He smiles back to you.

“Before I go…I need to tell you something. “ You look at him.

“We meet because the apple and we ended up our meet with an apple. I need around 5 days to tell you this.” You lift your eyebrows.

“What it is?” He looks at you.

“I’m always stalking you… Look at you and tried to know all thing about you. When you’re the one who bumped at me when you rushed to the class.. I feel so happy because I can meet my crush. Being your friend is the most happy moments in my life.. I will said it directly.. I love you..” He said to you. You look at him.

“I will never meet someone beautiful like you. I will tried as hard as I can too comeback at your side.” He said again. You still standing like a doll.

“Are you hearing me? “He asks you. You nod and then look down.

“Promise me?” He asks you even you’re looking down. You still keep quiet.

“My flight is now. I need to go.. Annyeong..” He kiss your forehead before go. You look at him from back.

“Ahhh.. How I can stand just like a doll? Why I didn’t say the same thing? Aii ! Pabo !!!!”You’re so angry and disappointed. You walk to your car. You start the engine and drive it. On the way to your home, you saw an old man selling a box of apple. You sigh. You park your car near the stall. You go out from your car and then walk to the stall.

“What you want to buy, miss?” The old man asks.

“Can I have 2 plastic of apple?” You ask him. He nods and then put it in the paper bag.

“Here you go.” He said with a smile. You give extra money to him.

“Eh... This is the balance.” The old man said.

“It’s okay. You need it more then I need it.” The old man looks at you and then smile.

“Thanks.” You nod and walk back to your car. You put the paper bag at the backseat. You hold your apple necklace.

“Oppa.. I already miss you..” You said in your heart.

--- After 3 years ----

You arranged the flowers at you shop. You smell the rose and lavender scent.

“It’s so fragrant, right?” You nod but you didn’t look at the owner of the voice.

“Why you didn’t sell an apple? I already saw almost 4 shops who sell fresh flowers.” The voice said.

I sell an apple too.. Don’t worry. Do you want to buy it?” You turn back after finish speaking. But when you look at the owner of the voice, you become speechless. The guy smile at you.

----- At a café -----

“Want something?” You shake your head. J-hope just nod.

“So… How long since we never meet?” He asks you.

“Are you that stupid? We didn’t see almost 3 years.” You said. You want to cry actually. You still can’t believe he is now in front of you. He just smiles.

“So how are you?” He asks you.

“Not fine.” You answered.

“Wae?” He asks.

“Miss someone.” You answered.

“Who?”He asks.

“The one who is talking with me right now.” He smiles at you.

“How I can believe you?” Your tears flow down. He look at you. Not even want to persuade you.

“Why you need to cry?” He asks you.

“Pabo.. It’s because I can’t even said I love you 3 years ago. I buy 2 plastic of apples because miss you and eat it all night like a crazy people. I miss you like crazy!” You said to him. He stand up and slowly kneeling besides you. He wipes your tears.

“Don’t cry..” He said. You shake your head.

“I almost die because miss you! Almost crazy because remember you!” You said.

“Same with me then. How I can stay cool if someone that I love is leaving far from me. That’s why I tried to comeback to stay by your side. It’s my promise right?” You nod.

“So now I’m in front of you. No need to cry… Okay?” He wipes your tears and then kisses your forehead. You slowly nod.

----- After 2 years ------

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight

“Omo.. Why you sing me this song?” You are asking him.

“It’s my song.” He said.

“Your song?” He nods.

“Wowowo ! Since when?! “ You asking him. He just grin.

“Oppa ! You’re bad!” You angry at him.

“Why?” He ask you

“You should tell me!” You said.

“I want to tell you now, okay?” He said.

“Shiro ! You tell me so late !” You pouting.

“Omo.. yeobo.. Don’t sulking okay? It’s our anniversary today.” He said with a cute puppy face.

“Arasso.. But kiss me first.” You just want to but he kiss you so sudden.

“You give me a chance.” He said and then wink his eyes.

“Oppa ! You’re cheated !"You said.

“Wae?”

“You kiss me without I realize.”You said.

“Okay.. Now you realize it.” Slowly he kiss you. You smiled to him.