INFINITE Imagine : Kim Myungsoo (L)

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“I want to have a date.. I want to fall in love…” You mumbling slowly.

“Yahh.. Don’t just think about date and love. Remember that you have an exam next week?!” Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L is your tutor teacher. He just only 2 years older than you but he always act like a teacher.Suddenly you mom come in and bought a cheesecake and sweet drink.

“(your name) .. L is right.. You need to study more.. Don’t just think about love.” Your mom said.

“But mom.. At this age.. I’m….” L pushes a bit your legs. You look at him and then pouting.

“I’m sorry if she always make trouble.” Your mom said.

“Ehhh.. It’s okay.. She still young.” Your mom walks outside. You put your head on the table..

“I wanna a date..” You still talk about date.

“Hurmmm.. if you want a date.. I can be the boy.” Suddenly L said like that.

“Ehh.. Are you serious oppa?” You ask him. L just nod.

“But promise me that you gonna study hard,okay?” He ask you .

“I promise!” You so excited. You make a pinkie promise with him and then you hug him.

“Gumawo oppa !” You said cutely. You really can’t wait for tomorrow.

----- Tomorrow -----

“Hurmmm Where should we go first?” You asked L. You so excited but L just act coolly. You holding a paper. That is you plan for the date. You stare at L who is so handsome today.

“Hurmmm.. L oppa is handsome too but I don’t feel anything towards him..” You said in your heart.

“(your name )…” You look at him. Suddenly he touch your hand.

“Ehhhh?” You so shocked. He became closer to you.

“Oppa.. What…” He grab the paper at you hand and then throw it away..

“Ehhh!!! Why you throw it? “You ask him.

“The date must be pure.. Not written at the piece of paper...” He said. You just pouting.

“Let’s go to the theme park,ok?” He said and walk first before you. You don’t want to go there actually.

---- Theme park----

It’s not like a real date ! You saw a balloon.

“Oppa.. Can I get the balloon?” He look at you.

“You already 17 years old .. That balloon makes you looks so stupid.” He said. You look at him with a killing gaze. You and him passing the food court.

“Oppa.. Can I have that chocolate?” You point to the big lollipop at the shop.

“Eat too much lollipop will make your brain so silly..” He said. You look at him. This is really not a date ! You said in your heart.

“Look! Elephant!” You run to the elephant.

“Elephant is a type of mammalian..” You walk away from him.

---- Eating time ----

You look at the food. Is this a real date. Who officially said that ramen is for a couple who is dating?! Suddenly your eyes turn to the sweet couple who is eating while looking to each other eyes.

“How sweet…” You said in your hearts.

“Doesn’t want to eat it? Or else you can give me..” L said while eating.

“Oppa.. Actually.. This is not the date that I want ! I want the date who all girls feel the same.. The date that can make the girls heart feel nervous but I don’t have that feeling when I’m with you !” You finally said to him. Suddenly you feel uneasy..

“Aii ! What did I said to him? He come here just spending the time with me but why I said those kind of words?!” You feel so scared. You hope that he is not angry at you. Suddenly he hold your hand and he then go fastly to some place while holding your hand.

“I know he will mad at me..” You said again in your heart. He walk to the Ferris wheel.

“Oppa.. Said something.. Jebal..” You said to him.

“Go in !” He said to you. You look at him while shake your head.

“Just go in..” You come in. The door is not close yet.

“Why I need to come in alone? I…” Suddenly he kiss your lips. You feel so shocked. He then walk backward and let the Ferris wheel move. You look at him.

“Even you didn’t even feel nervous.. I always feel nervous when look at you !” L said from down. You can hear it. Your heart beat so fast. Your face is all red.

“What is this?” Suddenly you remember his words.

“Aiii. I can’t answer this question..” You said to him.

“Don’t give up. I know you can do this.” He said while smiling at you.

“After that you can go to the same university with me..” He said and winks his eyes to you. Actually that time your face is all blushing but you tried to cover it with a sweet smile.

The Ferris finally stop and you walk to him.

“How it is.. Do you feel nervous?” He asking you.

“Pabo.. Of coz I have that feeling right now !” You said in your heart. You just nod in front of him.

“Oppa.. I will try so hard to get in the same university with you. If I pass to your school, we will get married okay?” He smiled at you.  You smile at him back.

“Promise me, okay?” You said. He nod and make a pinkie promise with you.

----- After a year ------

“Oppa.. What are you doing? “ You ask him while  hug his neck.

“Look here..” You take a look at the thing.

“What is this?” You move forward a bit to focus at the picture but you can’t see anything. Suddenly you can feel L lips at your cheeks. You turn to him.

“Oppa ! You’re cheating me!” You said.

“When?” he ask you.

“A while ago.. You should said if you want to kiss me.” You said.

“Arasso.. I want to kiss you.” He said and then kiss you back.

“Oppa !” You angry at him !

“What now?” He ask you.

“Not like that.. but like this..” You kiss his lips and run away. He can’t catch you because he doesn’t wear his y glasses. You laugh when he trying to find you without the glasses.

“I got you.” Suddenly he kiss your lips. You push him away.

“How you can find me?” You ask him.

“I’m wearing lens.” He stick his tongue out. You laugh,

“You should tell me !” You pinch slowly his nose. He smile at you.

“Let’s cook... I'm hungry” He said while making puppy eyes. You nod. Both of you walk to the kitchen together.

"Oppa.." He look at you.

"Saranghae !" He nod.

"Nado saranghae.." He said with a smile and winks for you.

----- The End----