VIXX Imagine : Hongbin

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“Oppa.. You’re back?” You ask your husband,Hongbin,who just come back from his work.

“Please don’t ask stupid question! Erghh!” Hongbin throw his jacket at your face.

"Oppa. Do you hungry?” You still try to be more patient.

“Don’t make me laugh with you stupid joke! Think carefully.. If you cook for me, I’ll eat it or not?” You shake your head.

“I think you’re stupid! Now get of my way! I want to take a rest. Seeing your face after work make me want to kill you!” Hongbin said. You just nod and go to the room to hang his jacket. And then you sit on the floor. You don’t know how long you can be patient. You already marry with Hongbin around 2 month and your life still like a maid.

“YAHHH!!!” You so shock.

“Are you a deaf? I’m calling you from the living room like crazy and you just sit here?” Hongbin said harshly.

“Miane oppa.. I just…”

“Dreaming again? Ppali make orange juice for me.. I don’t want to hear anything from your mouth.” Hongbin said.You nod and then walk to the kitchen. You took a very long time to make the orange juice because you keep day dreaming. You keep thinking about a lot of thing.

“What the..” Hongbin pull your hair.

“I’m waiting you around 30 minutes and you just stand here and stir this thing?!” Hongbin take the glass and crashed it at your feet.

“Awwww..” You look at you feet. It’s all bloody.

“Next time… Don’t you ever dare to late sending my juice” Hongbin push you away and then. He just leaves you with your bloody feet alone. You walk slowly with your bloody feet and go to the clinic nearby.

----- At the clinic -----

“Your wound will being heal around 2 weeks. Don’t walk too much.” The doctor said.

“Ohh.. Thank you, doctor.” You bow a little bit.

“Gwenchana. But.. How you can be that careless?” The doctor asks you.

“I always careless. Okay then. I’ll go back first.” You smile. You go out from the doctor room. You walk to your house coz you’re money already exhausted coz you paying that medicine. On your way to your house, you still thinking about everything. All.

----- At home ----

You walk to the kitchen even your feet is hurt. You collect the glass fragments.

“Huh.. I taught you already die on your way to clinic. If you die, I don’t need to see your face right? Seeing you face already makes me feel like I want to kill someone.” Hongbin said. You just shut up.

“Woahhh.. You’re really a deaf right?” Maybe he get bored coz he just speaking alone.

“YAH!” Hongbin shout a little bit.

“What do you want? You still didn’t satisfied even you make my feet bloody? You make my heart hurt too.. What do you really want huh?!” You mocked Hongbin. Hongbin is speechless. All this time, all the thing that Hongbin does to you, you just shut up and just keep quiet but now you’re mocking him. Maybe because you’re so angry.

“Are you crazy?” Hongbin ask you. He pulls your hair.

“Why you ask like that? Of coz you’re so surprised because (Y/N) who you always bullied.. Who you always mocked are now mocking you back.. Right?” You ask him. Hongbin just shut up.

“Right after this. At this time and this day.. I will never ever being bullied by you and even being mocked by you!” You push him away. You walk out from the kitchen, leaving Hong bin who is sooooo surprised.

---- 3 days later -----

Hongbin wake up from his sleep. He searching you around the house but he still doesn’t find. He then calls your phone but you didn’t answer it even 15 times he calls you. He just sighs. He then goes to the kitchen to drink some milk. When you open the refrigerator, you find a note at your milk bottle.

Don’t you try to find me. I have a brain and I don’t have amnesia. I know how to go back to home.

He just sighs. Since yesterday incident, you’re totally changed. You now always go hang out with your friend and go back home around 3 am. Hongbin are totally changed too. He now just staying at home. He doesn’t even hang out with his friend since you change.

---- 3 am ----

Hongbin still waits for you. He watching the television but the story didn’t even make him interested. He just thinks about you. At the same time, he saw a light in front of your house, he look from the window. He saw you hug a man and then you say goodbye. Hongbin really mad. You open the house door and go in.

“Who is that?” Hongbin asks you harshly. You just shrug.

“I’m asking you back! Who is that?” You just look at him with cynical laugh.

“What your problem? It’s my privacy life !” You mocked him

“I’m your husband!” Hongbin mocked you back. You just smiled cynically .

“Husband.. Husband.. Huh.. You still call yourself a husband? Huh.. You hang out with many girls and flagellate your wife at home. You still call yourself a husband? Can you open your eyes widely?! Think back what you do to me since we get married!” You said to him and then go into your room. Hongbin just look at you.

----- Tomorrow -----

Hongbin look at his calendar on the phone. 2 days to go before your birthday. He just sighs. Lately,you always ask him to divorce with you.

“Hongbin!” Hongbin turn back.

“What?” He asks you.

“Yah!! When you will divorce with me? I really want to divorce!” You said to him.

“I’m your husband and it up to me if I want to divorce with you or not.” Hongbin walks away. You just look at him.

“Just divorce with me and all the problem will settle!” You shout from far. Hongbin can hear you but he pretend doesn’t hear it.

---- At a restaurant ----

Hongbin looks at his coffee. He always drink coffee there if he stressed a lot. Suddenly he smiled. In his mind,he thinking about many thing even.. At the end of the ‘think’.. it’ll be very sad.

----- 2 days later ----

“Hello..” Hongbin calls you.

“What do you want?!” You ask him harshly

“Can you come back home early today? I have something to show to you.” Hongbin said

“Wae? Today is your died day? It’s up to me when I want to go back!” You hang up the phone. A minute than,your phone vibrate. It’s an alarm. You read the note.

‘My birthday’

You just sigh.

“It’s impossible that he remember my birthday.”

---- 12 o’clock-----

Hongbin park his car at the porch. He forgets to close the gate and just walk into the house. He looks at you heels. He then smile.

“(Y/N)” He calls you. You don’t even look at him coz you’re drinking some water.

“(Y/N).. I alredy prepare something for you. Let’s take a look.” Hongbin so excited. You just look at him.

“Shiro..” You walk to the stairs. Suddenly he holds your hand. You so shock and then push him away.

“Why do you touch me?!” You really angry.

“Does it wrong if I want you touch you?” He ask you

“Yes!” You said.

“Okay sorry. Listen here. You want a divorce right?” You lift your eyebrows.

"So do something with me tonight" He said.

“What it is?” You ask him

---- At the backyard ----

“What do you want me to do?” You ask him.

“Of course I want to celebrate your birthday. Eihh. Wait! I forgot the candle.” Hongbin go back into the house. You look around the backyard. You smile. It’s so beautiful. You still waiting for Hongbin, outside the house. After 10 minutes waiting, Hongbin still doesn’t come back to the backyard. You feel uneasy. You walk into the house then coz you feel something happen to Hongbin. You so shocked coz the house is totally mess! Suddenly someone hold your hand. You so shock. The guy holds your hand so tight. You try to release your hand but it to tight, he then use a rope to bind your leg and hand.  You keep struggling to get free.

“Let her go.” You so shocked when you see Hongbin face is all bloody.

“No! If you sign that form.. I will let her go.” The guy pulls you hair

“Awww!” It so hurt.

“No way!” Hongbin still stand up even he loose his energy.

“Oppa don’t come here.” Hongbin smile to you.

“You call me oppa back..” Hongbin  smiles. Your eyes are teary.

“If you go near her.. I’ll kill you.” The guy takes out a knife.

“It’s okay you kill me… but not her.” He said. You still struggle to get free.

“Hahahaha ! You want to be a hero now for your wife?” The guy laugh. They do a signal. You can’t understand what the meaning of the sign. But suddenly they kick Hongbin from back. You really want to help him.

“Let me go!” You shout to the guy.

“I’ll let you go after I kill your husband.”

“You bit*h.” Hongbin suddenly kick the guy. Hongbin ppali cut the rope with the knife that he gets from the other guy.

“Are you o…” Suddenly the guy stab Hongbin from back. You so shock. Same with the guy.

“Oppa…” You hold his hand. Hongbin face is all red. He tries to endure the pain. You remember your words to him

“Wae? Today is your died day? It’s up to me when I want to go back!”

“Kill that girl.” The guy said to his friend. He then stabs your stomach. After that,they leave you with the knife at your stomach. It’s so hurt,more than what you can think. You lying next to Hongbin.

“Oppa.. Miane…” You said to him.

“ Why? You didn’t do anything wrong..” He answered it slowly

“Yes.. I do it.. I can’t be a perfect wife.. For you..” You said.. He just smiles. Just in a second… You fainted. You just can see his face crying. And then you didn’t remember anything.

---------

You open your eyes slowly. You look around

“(Y/N) .. Finally you open your eyes..” All of them feel so grateful.

“Where is Hongbin oppa?” You ask them.. They just keep quiet.

“I’m asking you back. Where is Hongbin oppa?” You ask them again. They just look down. Suddenly you remember the thing that happens to you and Hongbin.

“Since when I’m at this ward?” You ask your mom.

“Around 2 months.” You so shocked.

"Impossible!! Where is Hongbin oppa?!!!” You lose your temper.

“After he send you to the hospital.. He ask us to give you this after you wake up..” Your mom gives an iPad and an envelope.

“How he can send me here?” You still ask your mom.

“His face is all bloody. He then put you at the bed and then gives me the thing and just goes.” You just keep quiet.You open the lock screen of the Ipad. There is a video. You touch the play symbol.

“Err.. Annyoeng..” It’s Hongbin. Your eyes automatically teary. You really miss that face.

“Sincerely.. I have something to tell you.. From the start.. I really shy to confess my feeling towards you and I don’t even know how to start a conversation with you. And I end up with flagellate you.Miane… I should not do that to you. But.. When you change after the glass incident, I think I should tell you my feeling but you keep ask me to divorce with you. That time.. I feel like the chance to me to confess my feeling towards you maybe just vain…” Your tears fall on the Ipad. You know that you always ask him to give you a divorce but you do that because you want him to learn how to treat a girl like you but he keep change the topic.

“So.. I make a surprise for your birthday party and maybe.. Maybe it the last time I celebrate your birthday with you.” Hongbin smile.. It’s a fake smile.. That’s really the last time!

“So.. I make this song for you. I spend up all day and discuss with my friend to make this song for you. If you didn’t understand.. I already make a subtitle there.” He smiles. He then takes put his guitar.

"haru jongil nareul gwaenhi miwohaetgetji
ajikdo neon nareul molla babo
(You probably hated me all day
You still don’t know me, stupid)"
You read the subtitle carefully.

"il nyeone ttak han beonppunin neoui saengil
ijeul riga itgesseo
(Your birthday comes only once a year
How could I forget?)

nae mam geudongan pyohyeon mot haeseo mianhae
ssukseureowonna bwa saranghandan mal
du nuneul gamajullae
(I’m sorry I couldn't express my heart for all this time
I guess I was too shy to say I love you
Will you close your eyes?)"
Your tears keep falling down.

"chukhahae Happy birthday to my love
sip nyeoni jinado haruga jinan geotcheoreom
byeonhajireul ankireul maeil seollegireul
naneun yaksokhae..
(Congratulations, happy birthday to my love
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you)
"How you can make my heart racing every day if you are not with me?

"gomawo neomu Thank you for my love
neo taeeonajwoseo oneul ireoke naege wajwoseo
neol mannan geon naege keun haenguniya
ja ije chotbureul kkeojullae My love
(Thank you so much, thank you for my love
For being born today, for coming to me
Meeting you was a great fortune in my life
Now blow out the candles, my love)"

"naega haejul su inneun geon hanappuniya
neol deo saranghaneun il
(The only thing I can do is
To love you even more)

gakkeum neol apeuge hal ttaedo itgetjiman
igeo hanamaneun kkok arajullae
neul jigeumcheoreom neoreul
(There might be times when I hurt you
But please know this one thing
Just like always, just like now)"
 Why you leaving me? You crying a lot.

"saranghae You’re my everything to me
sip nyeoni jinado haruga jinan geotcheoreom
byeonhaji ankireul maeil seollegireul
naneun yaksokhae My love
(I love you, you’re my everything to me
Even after ten years, it’ll be like only one day has passed
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you, my love)"
You remember your memory with him. He always give you a back hug when you are cooking. You so weird at first but you just let it. Slowly you close your eyes. You want to remember that moment.


"ajikdo kkumman gateun geol
cheonsa gateun sarami
nal bomyeo useo
ireoke
(It still feels like a dream
An angel is looking at me and smiling
Like this)

saranghae sel su eobsi oechyeodo
neul bujokhan geu mal
honjaseo oeropgo himdeun naldeul uri hamkkeramyeon
duryeoul ge eobseul geoya
neomchigo neomchyeoseo gamdang an doel ilman
jeonbu jul geoya
gomawo neomu Thank you for my love
(Even if I yell I love you endlessly
It’s not enough
Lonely and hard days won’t be scary if we’re together
I’ll give you things that always overflow
Thank you so much, thank you for my love)

neo taeeonajwoseo geurigo nae gyeote isseojwoseo
neol mannaseo dasi nan taeeonan geoya
ja ije i banji kkyeojullae My love 
(For being born, for being by my side
I am born again because I met you
Now will you put this ring on? My love)"
End of the song.The Ipad is all wet.

"(Y/N) ..Saranghae.."Hongbin make a flying kiss. End of the video.

"Oppa.. " You cried like a crazy people. You mom then give you the envelope. Slowly you open the A4 size envelope. You’re so shocked.

“Legal documents for divorce?” They all shocked too. You can’t take it. You just cried and keep calling his name.

----- 3 years later ----

You arranged the magazine neatly at the shelf.

“Excuse me.. is there any newspaper left for today?” A guy asks you.

“Nope.” You answered short while finishing your work.

“Then how much?” The guy asks.

“How much what?” You asking.. Still not look at the guy.

“You.” You so shocked. You then take a look at the guy. The magazine at your hand falls down.

“Can I buy you?” Your eyes are all teary.

“Hello miss?”

“Oppa..” Hongbin smiles.

“Woahh.. You still remember me?” Your tears falling down.

“Why are you crying?” Hongbin ask. All people look at him.

“Please don’t cry.. I’m…”

“Oppa!!!” You hug him. He shocked.

“We already divorce, right?” Hongbin said.

“I didn’t sign and I didn’t tell you that I’m agreed.” You smile.

“Aigoo.. How I can forget about it?” Hongbin said cutely.

“So.. How about the video?” He asks you.

“Babo ! “ You said.

“Why?”He asks

“I’m crying !” You pinch his arm.

“Awwww.. It’s hurt.”He is laughing.

“Serves you right.” You said.

“So miss me?” He ask you.

“Yahh!” He laugh.

“I’m joking my love.” You make a derp face. He laugh. He then kiss you lips.

“Oppa!”

“What?”

“They look at us.” You said

“So what?” He embraced your waist.

“Just..Shy.” He laugh.

“Okay then. Kiss me.” You lift your eyebrows.

“Kiss me..” He said.

“Kiss me..”

“Kis..” You kiss his lips. He smiles and kiss you back.