B2ST Imagine: Yang Yoseob

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

----16 years ago-----

"I... I love you" That is the first time you are confessing your feeling towards someone that you really loved,Yang Yoseob.

----Now-------

Your day-dream just flew away when your friend,Kim Hyun Ah touch your shoulder.

"Aigoo ~ You are always like this. My mum said if you are keep day-dreaming in the morning.. Your future husband will be really ugly!!!!" You just laugh.

"That is your mom theory.Not mine." You stick your tongue out. Hyun Ah just makes an innocent face. Seems like she doesn't care. You just laughing at her innocent face.

"Still it is true  okay!" You just replied it with a smile.

"You keep on smiling again! No wonder all the boy always melting when they saw you." Hyuna Ah said.

"So what?" You lift your eyebrows. You are a girl who is 17 years old,as usual.. You are a clever plus pretty student for sure ! Hyun Ah is your bestfriend since both of you meet at the kindergarden..Kim Hyun Ah or Hyun .She is your bestfriend forever when high school. 

"Do you still remember the guy?" Hyuna Ah asks when she saw your face was all moody. You just answered it with a nods.

"Just forget him."

" I know but the memory kept on appearing !" You said. It is true. The nostalgia kept spinning in your mind. 6 years... That stupid thing make you afraid to fall in love once again.

---------At the basketball court----------

"YAH KIM HYUN AH! It's hurt!" You throw the ball back to her. She just shaking her head.

"What is wrong with you girl?" Hyuna Ah patted your shoulder.

"Keep thinking about it?" You nods slowly.

"Naaaa.. I know you can forget it.. Now lets practice once again." She smiled. 

"Hurm.." You stand up.Hyun Ah and you are the main player of the basketball team in the school. Both of you practiced a lot for the competition that will be held after the exam.

"What a tiring day!!!" You screaming loudly.

"Yah! Shut up. The people is watching us!" Hyun Ah said. You just grinned.

"Lets go back to our dorm." Hyun Ah just follow. On your way to your dorm,you inadvertently bumped with a hot Diva at the school. The head-leader is Kim Soo Yun and the most faithful girls is Song Yong Mi and Kim Im Cha.

"Girls... Do you smell a trash here?" Soo Yun teases.

"Aniyo" Yong Mi said. She so naive for a real.

"I think I'm not smelling a trash but i smell a skunks fart." Im Cha reply and hit Yong Mi head.

"Its true right?" Soo Yun said and laugh with her friend. They want to make you and Hyun Ah mad. Hyun Ah was so angry and wanted to kick all of them but you  block her.

"What wrong with you? We must do something and not let they just kick our head !" Hyun Ah was so angry.

"The people who is not educated always like this,they can't even do any sports. What the use of them if they join the sports? Just make a trash. They are like a peacock,always proud at their self without knowing they are the worst." You said that to those 3 Diva and then you just walk away with Hyun Ah.

"What a stupid girls. They are not perfect as me !  They didn't know how to dance either." Hyun Ah laughing eviliy. Once again,your day-dreaming habit came gain..

And then,you and Hyun Ah meet Jung Young Il,he is the most handsome guy in the school. He was on his way to the dorm with his friends while talking to each other.

"Look ! Ahh ! They make me melting ! They  are so handsome ! But they are not handsome like my boyfriend. Kekeke" Hyun Ah said happily.

"Aigoo ! But for a real,your boyfriend is more handsome than them" You answer it sincerely.

"Well.. I'm so lucky that he did not go to the same school with me.. Or else.. That 3 stupid dog will always disturb us." Hyun Ah said.

"Hyep" Suddenly Young Il greet both of you.

"Yah.. He said hye to you." Hyun Ah touched your waist.

"Andwae. I think he said to the girl behind us." You said it with an innocent face.Young Il now standing in front of you and Hyun.

"You're (your name) right?" You just nod.

"I.. Errrrmmmm.. I..." Suddenly Young Il sputtered.

"Okay,.. You?" You lift your eyebrows.

"Will you be my partner for the prom night later?" Young Il asked. You can't even blinked your eyes. Is this true?.

"Absolute she is agree !" Hyun Ah suddenly interrupt.

"Nice .. So then,I will pick you up later" Young Il winks at you and then walks away with a smile.

"Yahh ! Hyun ! Are you crazy?! Why did you just agree without asking me? Eh eh.. You are the one who is answered his question so you are the one that should go to the prom night with him! " You said .

"Errmm.. You are right too.But,if he said he will pick you up early it means that he will wait for you. Wahh ! both of you will make a sweet couple.Soo Yun and The Gang must be so jealous." Hyun Ah laugh evilly.

"Okay stop ! Its not funny !" You slapped Hyun Ah shoulders.

 


Day by day passed by, you and Young Il became more closer to each other.At the rugby competition,your school being the host so Young Il invite you to watch the match.You and Hyun came together.Young Il is the leader of the rugby club and rugby team. Soo Yun watch too because she is the leader of the cheerleading. Woahh.. Today competition is so intense since both of the team so strong.The last goal and your school rugby team win the competition ! Soo Yun jump and clap happily,she then run to Young Il and hug him. He push Soo Yun away and walk with his friend, He looks at you,he give you a cute winks and a big smile. 

---- Basketball competition----

You and Hyun so serious playing the basketball coz the opponets is so strong today. Finally,they so happy coz they can go to the final.

"Lets go to the toilet for a while. I want to pee." Hyun Ah said. You nod and go to the toilet with her.

------At the toilet------

You look at the mirror while fix your hair. Suddenly,3 girls from the other school,they are basketball team too. You look at them and try to remember something.

"You are (your name),right?" One of them asked you. 

"Yeahh I am,You are Yun Hee right?"All of them scream happily and hug each other. Yun Hee,Kyung Mi and Mi Hi can't even believe they meet you. They are your friend since primary school.The most shocked thing is you must fight with them for the final match.

"Sorry because you are waiting for me to long." Hyun said after go out from the toilet.

"Gwenchana. Ehh.. Hyun,this is Yun Hee,Kyung Mi and this is Mi Hi,they are my friend at primary school." You said. They shake each other hand and walk together and talk to each other until they arrived at the court.

"I think I just meet one of our friend here." Yun Hee said.

"What do you mean? There's someone else besides me?"You feel weird and nervous at the same time. Don't said...

"Of course. Sweet couple can't been separate just like that."Kyung Mi said.

"Huh?" You really confues at the same time. But the most nervous feeling is more than the confuse feeling..

"Just a while ago,we accidently meet you ex-boyfriend, he is the representative for his school.But now I can't find him because of the crowded people. If I meet him again,I will tell you." Yun Hee said with a smile

"Did you mean... Yoseob?" You guess.

"AHhh ! Finally ! She admit that Yoseob is her boyfriend." Kyung Mi scream and laugh. It is fine because the court is so noisy.

"Omo.. Pity to Hyun,she don't understand what we talk about." Mi Hi said.Yun Hee look at their coach. Seems like their coach is calling them

"Miane Hyun and (your name),we must go. Our coach calling us. See you next time." They bows and smile and then run to their coach. They said 'fighting to each other and bows.

"Woahh ! They seems so strong ! I'm afraid ! " Hyun Ah said.

"Aii. just do what we had practise.. Okay?" Hyun Ah nod. Suddenly a ball stopped at your shoes. You picked up the ball. You looks around. Someone is running toward you. The boy run to you with his basketball cloth. He is so cute ! The boys bows and said he so sorry.

"I'm sorry." He is bowing.

"Gwenchana. This is your ball." The guy look up and you look at his face.

.......

Both of you looks at each other face. Accidently you dropped the ball. The guy was so shocked too. Is this a fate? That guy is.. YANG YOSEOB !

"Ermm..You are.. Yoseob right?" You asking him.

"Hurmmm.. N.. Nae.. I'm Yoseob.. You.. You.. You. Ahh ! You are (your name) right?"Yoseob asks.

"Yahh ! You are totally different now! How you can be this cute and how you can be this tall? Yah ! I'm so jelaous. You are taller than me?!" They talked to each other like nothing happen.

"(Your name),ppali. The competition will begin now.Coach is calling us." You nod.

"So.. Goodbye and good luck for your final. Fighting !" Yoseob said with a cute smile

"You too.. Annyeong.." Both of you bows. You run to your coach then. You spirit burning because of Yoseob. You are so happy.Your team win the game. Oh Yeah ! Yun Hee,Kyung Mi and Mi Hi congratulate you and your team.

"We hope we can see you again." Yun Hee said.

"Yeahh.. I hope too.. Call me when you're free.We can hang out together like before." You said. They nod and hug each other.

"I'm gonna miss you." You wave hand to them.You go to your team and when you turn back,Yoseob is calling you. You hide your smile from Yoseob.

"You're very good at playing the backetball." You look down.

"Thank you. So how are you?" You asked him. You don't want to be to awkward.

"I'm fine and hope you fine too. " Yoseob friend is calling him.

"I got to go.. Hope we can met each other again. " Yoseob bows and ruffles your hair.You look at him. You waves your hand without he realize it.

------ In the bus-----

"What are you smiling at?" Hyun Ah asking. You just smile and hug Hyun Ajh

"Wait.. Don't said it just because of that boy? You just talk and he doesn't do anything special so why you so happy? Yah ! Don't make me weird with you. If Young Il know about this,you are dead meat you know !" Hyun Ah said. You just sigh

"That what I was think. Hurmm. What can I do?I dunno which one I should choose." You said.

"I think you should choose Young II because Yoseob did not said that he love you..."Hyun Ah said fastly

"Ermm.. Thats right too. Okay,stop here. The most important thing is we win today !" Hyun  Ah cheers and all of them sing together in the bus.

----Prom night----

Young Il wait for you at the stairs. You arrived and smile at him. He take a look at you. His face does not show that he was so happy. He seems... Do not like it -_-

"Why you are wearing white?" He was so angry.

"It is my favorite colour. So what?" You reply without smile.

"What ever. Lets go. " He grab you hand roughly.

"Yahh ! What's wrong with you? "You asks him angrily.

"Because your colour did not even match with me" He pointed at his self.

"Must I care?"

You fed up so you just keep quiet.At the hall,they meet Hyun Ah with Kyu Bong. Hyun Ah was so pretty with the turquoise dress and it looks match with Kyu Bong,he is wearing turqoise tuxedo too.

"Woahh.. You are so cute tonight." Hyun Ah said to you.

"Not as beautiful as you." You reply. They are laugh together.Now its the time for the king and queen prom night.

"Attention everybody ! Now we want to make annoucment for the king and queen of this prom night. Drum please." They play the drum

"The king of the prom night is Young Il and the queen of the prom night is (your name)." You are so happy..They have given the chance to talked a bit at the stage.

"So everybody. Thank you. As the present, I will tell you the reality about me and (your name)." He looks at you. You looks at him with a weird face..

"I just want to play a fool with her . I did not like her for a real. I just want to tease how her feel about me. Yahh.. She is quite stupid too. Its so simple to lied her." He is laughing at you.

"Stop your speech right now !" You said while walking at him. After that you punched his face.

"Yahh ! Do you think I will fall in love with your face just like that? Go back and look  at your face at the mirror ! Your face is like a ." You take your high heels at your foot and the hit his head. 

"I don't care if you die but I care if my heart is hurt !" You kick him and he fall at the stairs. Hyun Ah was so suprised. She doesn't know that you are so brutal. You run out of the hall without any shoes. Hyun Ah stand up and look at Kyu Bong.

"You conspire too with Young ll?" Kyu Bong look away.

"Yahhh ! How dare you hurt my friend feeling?" Hyun Ah take a plate and hit Kyu Bong head.

"Later,Don't you dare to do something again to my friend,or else this would happen!" HYun Ah take the glass and hit Kyu Bong head until the glass is broken. Hyun Ah then go to Young II. 

"I don't know that you are such a playful. Take this for your plastic handsome surgery !" Hyun Ah hit Young II face with the plate.

----Outside the hall----

"Mwo? He think he can play around me? Yahh ! I'm not a simple girl like that!" You are so angry and you not realize that you are not wearing any shoes.Suddenly you accidently struck someone until you fall.

"Awww.. What else now?" You stand up and look at the boy... Its.... Yoseob.

"Omo.. What are you doing here?" You ask him.

"Nothing. I want to meet someone but now she is in front of me." Yoseob smile.

"Aigoo~ Don't tease me." Yoseob look down.

"Why are you did not wearing any shoes?" You shake head.

" I dunnooooo.." You so suprised when Yoseob lift you.

"Your foot will get hurt if you walk like that." Yoseob walk while lift you. Hyun Ah run to find you and she looked at you and Yoseob with smile.

"Naahh.. They are happy now ^^" Hyun Ah go out of the gate and take taxi to meet her boyfriend.

---------8 years later--------------

After finish graduating at Stamford,you are now an intelligent engineer, you design your own car and the car is popular now until it had been import to Asia,Europe,South Asia and etc.Hyun Ah is the professional female basketballer. She already get married with Park Sang Min,Yoseob best friend.Park Sang Min is the international basketballer.Wahh.. They made a basketball couple. kekeke.Yun Hee,Kyung Mi and Mi Hi so luck coz they still can be together.They finish graduating at Juliard,Yun Hee has been a dance teacher and open her own sudio.Kyung Mi has been an famous actor and she been loved by everyone.Mi Hi is a singer. She was so popular at USA,Korea,Japan,Malaysia,Thailand,Singapore and etc. Young II just be a taxi driver and the most worst is the 3 Diva,Soo Yun, Young Mi and Im Cha just be a cleaner because they didn't want to study at university.

--------The airport-----------

After a long time you had been at the overseas,now its the time you return to your homeland.You get into the taxi.

"Miss (your name) right?" The driver asking.

"Someone want to meet you. I can show you the place. "You just nod. The driver drove you to some place.

"Where I am now?" You asking.

"This is the place." The driver said. You just nod and walk out from the taxi.

"Why so many candle here? Any farewell or a party here?"You look around.Suddenly, a basket ball stop at your leg,you take the ball and look up.

"Yoseob!" You said but a bit shout.

Right there,Yoseob propose you to be his wife after long time seperate.For a real,Yoseob already fall in love with you before you said you love him 16 years ago.Yoseob already finish graduating at Oxford and now he is an engineer.You crying because so happy. Finally,you take that ring and hug Yoseob. Hyun,Sang Min,Yun Hee,Kyung Mi and Mi Hi come out from the other side.They said congratulation. 

The truth is,Yoseob really want to confes his feeling to you and he plan it with Sang Min and Hyun.Hyun really happy to see you meet Yoseob at the basketball competition just Hyun wanted to teased that you love Yoseob or Young II and the truth of your feeling is you love Yoseob no matter what happen.Since that happy day, you and Yoseob married and have a kid. You live happy ever after with Yoseob.