Knowing

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

 

YAH UNNIE! @MARATOTPOT ... HERE'S THE UPDATE YOU'VE BEEN BUGGING ME ABOUT..

AIGOOOOOO T_____T SUCH A DEMANDING UNNIE.. LOL!!!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara stirred in her sleep, wiggling her body a little because of the soreness she felt especially on her lower part. Her eyebrows furrowed a little when she felt Jiyong’s strong hands wrapped tightly around her stomach, as if he’s afraid that she’ll leave when he’s asleep. Dara smiled to herself as she adjusted herself so she could look at his sleeping face. And her breath got caught in when she finally saw his sleeping figure.

 

 

He looks like an angel. Far from his bad boy-player image he has in school. Far from what students describe him to be. 

 

 

Dara succumbed to the urge to touch his chubby cheeks. And also to feel his lips on her fingertips. She felt butterflies on her stomach when she slowly rolled her thumb on his lower lip, making her knees wiggle and her muscle tingle. She smiled at him, even though he cannot see it for he’s asleep.

 

 

“I love you,” she whispered as she scoot closer to him and planted a kiss on his forehead. Then, she wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on his chest, letting her feel the warmth radiating from his nody. She snuggled closer and closed her eyes. And before she knew it, she was off to dreamland with Jiyong still in her dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt something was holding me down. And when I looked to my right, I saw Dara’s hand wrapped around me like a vein. I grunted in disgust as I held her arms and lifted it off me. Dara stirred in her sleep and turned her back on me but didn’t wake up. I smirked at her back before setting the covers aside and standing up from the bed.

 

 

Huh.. I knew this was so easy. Dara was an easy girl. She believed everything I said.. Everything I did. And hell yeah, I won the bet with my friends so that made them a complete loser. Huh, I warned them beforehand to never underestimate me..

 

 

I gathered my clothes that was scattered all over the place, then I glanced at Dara first when a smirk formed on my lips.

 

 

“Nerd,” I mumbled under my breath before I turned around and headed to the shower room.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

 

 

 

I stirred in my sleep.  I really wanted to wake up now but my eyelids still feels heavy. So I didn’t dare to open my eyes just yet, but I turned and tried to reach for Jiyong but my eyebrows furrowed when I didn’t felt him beside me. And I reached again, trying to reach further because he might have rolled to the edge of the bed, but nothing. And that’s when my eyes bolted open.

 

 

I sat on the bed, with the blanket covering me from my ness, and roamed my eyes in the room. There’s no trace of Jiyong.. Even his clothes that were scattered last night was nowhere to seen. It’s just my clothes that are neatly placed on the couch nearby.

 

 

With furrowed eyebrows and lines on my forehead, I stood up from the bed and made my way towards the shower room. Maybe he was there, taking his shower.. But when I got closer, I didn’t hear any noise coming from the inside. And that’s when I decided that I should take a shower first before finding Jiyong in his own apartment. I feel sticky with sweats that clung onto my body since last night. And remembering last night, I couldn’t help but blush at the thought that I’m not the Dara anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa?” I called out while I was walking down the stairs. But no one was responding.

 

 

“Oppa?” I called again when I reached the base of the stairs. I crooked my neck and tried to see if he’s in the living room but he’s not there. I started my way towards the kitchen and furrowed my eyebrows some more when I didn’t saw him there.

 

 

Now, where could oppa be? He can’t possibly leave me here alone, can he?

 

 

I walked and walked around his apartment, trying to see if he’s hiding somewhere but na-da. Jiyong is nowhere in sight.

 

 

I sighed in defeat as I slowly walked towards the couch. And when I was halfway to it, I heard an opening of a door so I lifted my head up and smiled. I immediately ran to where the noise came from but I was shocked seeing an older female going out of one of the door.

 

 

“Excuse me, but who are you? This is Kwon Jiyong’s house and you’re not supposed to be here,” the old lady said as she rested her hands on her hips and looked at me with piercing eyes.. Oh, she must thought I’m a burglar or something.

 

 

“Aniyo..”  I shook my hands in front of her, telling her that whatever she had in mind about me is not true. “I’m oppa’s girlfriend and I was looking him..”

 

 

“Hmmmm.. Jiyong has never brought a girl home. Are you telling the truth?”  the old lady asked me with her eyes glinting with doubt. She took a step back and I saw in my peripheral vision that she held the broom behind her.

 

 

OMO!  Is she going to hit me?

 

 

I thought panicky as I fumbled through my phone and showed her the only picture I had with Jiyong. It was taken while we were eating last night during our first date. I was smiling brightly at the camera while Jiyong oppa is smirking. I don’t get it why guys couldn’t smile often in front of the camera.. It's not as if they're going to lose their cool once they smile in the camera.. Boys. 

 

 

 

“Oh… You’re right.. I’m sorry,” the old lady said then she bowed down and continuously apologized to me.

 

 

“Aniyo, ahjumma.. It’s okay..” I smiled at her and sighed in relief when she smiled back at me.

 

 

“Are you looking for Jiyong?” she asked me as she started her way towards the living room and I followed her.

 

 

“Yes,” I replied.. She must be working for a long time here that she’s on first name basis with Jiyong.. Oh, wait.. I don’t know her name yet.. Better ask her..

 

 

“He left three hours ago, young lady. Didn’t he tell you?”

 

 

Jiyong oppa left? Waeyo?

 

 

“O-Oh! I forgot,” I said then forced out a laugh then coughed awkwardly. “I guess I should be going now, ahjumma. Kamsahamnida,” I said then bowed down to her to pay my respect and turned around and started my steps immediately out of oppa’s apartment. I still can’t believe oppa left me alone in his apartment.. Maybe something came up that he needed to go without telling me. Right.. That’s what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Dara stepped inside the campus, she immediately scanned the whole area and tried to look for her boyfriend. A smile plastered on her lips when she spotted him in his usual spot in the cafeteria with his friends.

 

 

She started her tracks towards the table but her steps became slower with every step she take because of confusion. She doesn’t understand why that guy with a Mohawk hair sitting beside Jiyong kept on shaking his head while looking at her then at Jiyong. And it made her nervous seeing that malicious stare the guy with dark circles under his eyes is giving her. And it gave her goose bumps hearing that maniac laugh coming from the tallest of his friends, the one with a deep set of eyes.   

 

 

Dara wanted to turn around and run away from them. She just can’t pinpoint what she’s feeling but she’s sure she’s not comfortable with Jiyong’s friend. It’s like they’re mocking her for something. And then a thought entered her mind but she immediately shrugged it away, denying that Jiyong would do something like that.

 

 

“Did oppa tell them what happened last night?” her thought kept on asking her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here comes miss nerdy,” Seungri said under his voice in a sing-song manner when he sees Dara walking towards their table the morning after.

 

 

“Jiyong oppa,” Dara said, barely audible as she fidgeted with her fingers.

 

 

Jiyong casted knowing glances at the boys occupying the table and smiled at them evilly before turning his chair around and facing the girl he spent the night with.

 

 

“What do you want?” saying that Dara was shocked hearing him talk to her in a cold manner is an understatement. Where was the gentle Jiyong who made love to her last night?

 

 

“I.....uh... I...” she stuttered, don't know what to say no more because the loud beatings of her heart is making her weak, making her want to run away from them. “I was just wondering w-why you left me this m-morning without t-telling  me...” she managed to choke out while she focused her gaze on the ground.

 

 

 

“Why? Do you expect me to linger around and cuddle with you after the boring you gave me? Huh, dream on, nerd,” Jiyong said, making his friends burst out in laughter and the poor girl be shattered. Her heart broken and the pieces of it were stepped on by them.. By the cruel guys who played with her. “I would rather be alone than to stay with you and cuddle,” he added that made the boys roar in laughter. He added that made her already broken heart be broken some more.

 

 

 

Dara was rooted on her spot, never believing what she just heard. Is this the same Jiyong who was with her last night? And the other days that passed by. Tears were at the brim of her eyes, threatening to fall anytime soon. She immediately turned around, not wanting to let them see the tears Jiyong caused her. She's usually not this weak. She was never a weakling. She can endure the students bullying her, calling her names and pushing her whenever they wanted. But what she can't endure is the pain that is inflicted upon the guy who she had learned to love.

 

 

And as she was walking away from them, she heard how the guys congratulated Jiyong for a job well done, for winning their bet. And it didn't escape her ears when she heard Jiyong say, “Ahhh, at long last.. I'm done enduring that boring nerd's presence.”

 

 

 

A tear or two fell but she angrily wiped them away. She clutched tighter on her books as she marched away from the cafeteria, where her worst nightmare happened. Just when she just started believing that love is indeed true, Kwon Jiyong stepped on her, humiliated her, used her.. And that only can make the love she thought she feels for the guy vanished into the thin air, replacing it with hatred.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: LOL~~ I updated because a certain unnie keeps on bugging me to update.. kkkkkkkk ^______^ Anyways, I guess this is the start? :DD 

 

 

 

Follow me on twitter juseyooooooo~~

@bttrflygrl