Confused Feelings

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS HERE IN THIS CHAP..

JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID,

I DON'T PROOFREAD MY WORKS BECAUSE I'M A LAZY AUTHOR.. 

HOHOHOHOHOHIHIHIHI :3

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong knocked on his sister's door, hoping that she was in because he has something important to ask her. It's been days that passed by when he got sick, and it's been bothering him how could he ever repay Dara for taking care of him.

 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to have a meeting right now or something?" Chaerin asked as she widens the opening of the door and welcomed her brother inside. She made him sit down on the edge of the bed as she tidied up her room.

 

 

"Hey Chae.. do you happen to know what is Dara's favorite flowers?" Jiyong asked as he fumbled with the hem of his shirt. And he was looking down on the floor which is clearly a sign that he was not so sure of himself.

 

 

A grin spread across the younger girl's face as her inner self jumped inside her in bliss, kniwing full well that he and Seungri's plan is working. She slowly made her way towards her brother and sat beside him.

 

 

"Dara unnie is really not fond of flowers, oppa. She's not the typical kind of kind who gushe like a teenager when someine gives her flowers.."

 

 

Jiyong just only nodded his head, remembering what he saw last time at the restaurant. Dara was clearly smiling then but her eyes wasn't beaming whenever she would see that yellow thingy kids call 'SpongeBob'.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes lit up when he remembered back then how Dara wanted to have that yellow thingy when they were out on their first day. She w$ looking at the stuffed toy as if it was a hidden treasure. He remembered wanting to buy it for her but then his pride got in the way.

 

 

Chaerin was startled when her brother abruptly stoo up from where he was sitting and turned to her. A wide smile plastered on his face.

 

 

"Oh, I already remembered what she likes the most, Chaerin-ah.. Thanks for the help," Jiyong bent dwn and kissed his sister's forehead before going out of Chaerin's room, leaving the latter dazed and confused. But after some time, the grin that was on her face Just a while ago reappeared.

 

 

She was being all by herself so she needed to call her pabo apprentice so she could have somene she can be giddy with. With quick hands, she reached for her phone on the bed and dialled for Seungri's number.

 

 

After three rings, Seungri picked up on the other line. But even before he could utter the word 'hello', Chaerin immediately barked a word of command that he can't do anything but to obey if he doesn't want to receive the end of her wrath.

 

 

"Come here in my room within 3 minutes. We ned to discuss something about out plan and I need to tell you something about Jiyong oppa.." after that, Chaerin ended the call and looked at the watch, waiting for Seungri to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong beamed widely seeing that large Fed-Ex box over the receptionist. He is very sure that it was his package. He has been waiting for two days for that. He quickened his steps as the smile on his face widens, anticipating the moment when he will give it to Dara.

 

 

"Mr. Kwon?" The delivery guy asked as soon as he held his I.D in frotn of the guy and tapped his foor impatiently on the ground.

 

 

"Yes, I am." He simply replied and took the papers the delivery guy gave him and signed everything he needed to sign, though it's just one paper. The good guy smiled at him and handed him the package before turning around and leaving Jiyong looking like an excited kid on Christman day.

 

 

The moment he stepped out of Chaerin's room two days ago, he immediately called his secretary and told her to buy him a Spongebob stuffed toy. And he doesn't want the ordinary stuffed toy, he presonally asked if his secretary could find something that is one of a kind. But then, his ever so brilliant secretary suggested that to make it more personalized and special, they'll take the toy to an embroidery shop.

 

 

With excited hands and butterflies dancing around his stomach, he pulled out the stuffed toy from the box and he smiled giddily to himself seeing the 'Thank you. I'm sorry <3' lettering strewn acros the stomach of the not so small SpongeBob stuffed toy.

 

 

He can't wait to give her this and see her reaction. He's sure that even if she hasn't forgiven him yet, she cannot resist this stuffed toy in his hands. With quick steps, he was already outside the hotel and was scanning the shore for any familiar girl.

 

 

And he smiled once more seeing her sitting on the sand not so far away from him. She was loking at the sunset again, just like what he witnessed when he came back in Jeju again. He held SpongeBob in front of his chest as he stared his way towards her.

 

 

He was halfway to her when his steps halted on its own. His arms hung limply on his side as SpongeBob dangles from his left hand. He took one quick glance towards her direction before sighing in rejection and turning his back at the painful sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara has her back on everyone else. She not was mindful of the people surrounding her as she focuses her atention towards the sunset in front of her. It was all peaceful for her when suddenly, hands blocked her view from her favorite scene. And her heartbeat started beating erratically inside her chest when a thought crissed her mind that it could be Kwon Jiyong who was envading her peace.

 

 

But when she turned around and saw Donghae grinning from ear to ear, she can't help but feel disapointed enveloping her heart. She really thought that it was Jiyong and as much as she doesn't want to admit it, she doesn't care if it really was Jiyong.

 

 

Dara forced out a smile as she tapped the vacant space beside her, which Donghae immediateky took as he sat beside her and watched the sunset with her. Dara can't understand herself when she feels like it wasn't right having Donghae beside her as she watches her most favorite scene in the world; the sunset. 

 

 

But when she was watching it with Jiyong, everything felt right. Everything felt like its on their proper place. Evrything else fades and nothing matters aside from the majestic sunset she had always loved and Kwon Jiyong, the guy she once loved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is everything ready?" Chaerin asked to whoever she was taking to on the phone. While on the other hand, Seungri was trying hard to contact his older friend who seems to be missing in action for the past days. It was so unlikely of his Jiyong hyung to not show himself especially when Chaerin is here. As far as Seungri knows, Jiyong hated making Chaerin worry over him. 

 

 

"Hyung!! Thank God you finally answered your phone. I've been trying to reach you for a hundred times already." Seungri exclaimed as a wide smile spread across his face. He was just so happy that he finally reached his Jiyong hyung. And he is also happy that they can continue with their plans now that he can talk to him. 

 

 

"What do you want?" Jiyong asked from the other line, his voice was low, void of any emotions. And Seungri's eyebrows furrowed with this. Lately, he sensed that there's something that is bothering his good friend. But he just can't approach him and expect him to let it all out. Jiyong is known to being a very private person and just bottling it all up inside him. 

 

 

"Chaerin planned a three-day getaway, hyung. And we need to you come as soon as possible. We're already here waiting for you..." Seungri replied smoothly, hiding the nervousness he is feeling. 

 

 

"What getaway? And who's coming. Chaerin haven't mentioned about this," Jiyong said suspiciously. 

 

 

"Aisht. It's unexpected, hyung. Chaerin suddenly wanted to go on a short trip.. It's only us, TOP hyung, Daesung hyung and Youngbae hyung.." 

 

 

"Is Chaerin with you?" Jiyong asked once more, still not believing Seungri. 

 

 

"Yes..."

 

 

"Let me talk to her." 

 

 

Seungri just sighed in annoyance as he nudges Chaerin on her elbows and handed her his phone. He can't believe that his Jiyong hyung is having a hard time believing him now. He was so hurt that his beloved hyung have so little faith in him. He was sulking on the side as Chaerin talked to her brother. He was muttering incoherent words under his breath when Chaerin smacked the back of his head. 

 

 

"Ouch! Why'd you hit me?" Seungri whipped his head towards Chaerin and looked incredulously at her. He nursed the part she hit as he pouted his lips. 

 

 

"Stop being a drama queen. It doesn't suit you," Chaerin rolled her eyes at the sulking panda then continued. "Jiyong oppa is already on his way." 

 

 

Seungri just nodded his head as he pouted his lips once more. Still not over to the fact that his almighty hyung does not believe in everything he says anymore. 

 

 

"Dara unnie says she already on her way here. Yah! Seungri! You have to stall Jiyong oppa so they will not bump into each other while on their way here. They're not suppose to know that they'll be together on this trip. Go now!" Chaerin said as she pushed the panda away from her, making him to almost stumble because he was still busy sulking. 

 

 

"Okay. Okay." Seungri dejectedly said as he started walking towards the hotel where his Jiyong hyung is currently staying at. He looked back to where Chaerin is and his eyes widened when he saw Dara slowly approaching Chaerin. She was hugging a big Spongebob stuffed toy with a huge backpack strapped on her back. She was smiling at Chaerin, seemingly excited about this "getaway" Chaerin had planned.

 

 

He immediately continued his steps, afraid that his Jiyong hyung could come anytime and will see Dara there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a start. I looked at the round window and saw that the sun's almost down. Ahhh, I think we have arrived at our destination already. I rubbed my hands on my eyes and shook away the remnants of sleep in my brain. Then I stood up from the small bed and streched my arms and legs. Then I decided to go out of my cabin and look for the rest. 

 

 

 

I made my way towards the entertainment room inside the yatch, expecting them to be there. But my eyebrows furrowed when I saw no one. It was empty. Where the hell are they? And where is my sister? And why am I not hearing the maknae's loud voice? Usually in this kind of trips, Seungri is always on his hyper mode, excited to spend some time with us. 

 

 

I turned around and made my way to the upper deck, where you can see the vast clear, blue sea. Maybe they're out there watching the sunset or something. Speaking of sunset, Dara must be on the shore again this time, staring at how the sun hides from the people on the horizon. She must be sitting on the sand with her hands wrapped around her knees and her chin rested on her calf. 

 

 

I remebered how she looked so beautiful that day. She was staring at the sunset while I stare at her face. The sunset illuminates her face that it was so hard for me to breathe. She looked so peaceful. Like she was some kind of an angel that descended from heaven to take my breath away. My heart started beating fast inside my chest as I remembered how she looked that one majestic sunset we've shared. 

 

 

Her auburn hair that sways slightly everytime the wind blows. Her eyes that sparkles as she stared at the soft orangy sky. The cheeks with a hint of blush in it. He lips. Those thin lips that I wanted to kiss. Those lips that I wanted to feel agaisnt mine every second of every day.

 

 

I halted on my steps when my heart started beating faster than earlier. I clutched on the part where my heart is located and frowned feeling like it wanted to burst out of my chest. What is happening to me? Why am I feeling like this? I know that Dara's somewhar special to me. I realized it when it hurts seeing her with other guys.. But is she really just special to me? If she is.. Then why the feeling of wanting to be with her every ing second of my life?

 

 

Am I inlove with her? I asked myself as I felt my heart skipped a beat. Is that a yes? What really is this feeling? I am totally confused. And to think that I still have a long way to go to have her forgiveness. , I don't know where to start. I don't know what to do just so Dara can forgive me. And if I am really inlove with her- which I clearly am not sure- will she love me back? Knowing what I did to her?

 

 

Aisht. I should stop thinking about her. It's making me really really crazy right now. I am confused as hell and I don't know what to do. So I guess I just have to shoo her away from my brain and just relax with my friends on this trip. I'll just think of my situation and my feelings when I'm back in Jeju.

 

 

I continued my steps and went to the upper deck. And when I got there, my eyes widened and my feet stopped on it's own accord. I stiffened on my spot seeing the back of the girl who's been on my mind just a while ago. And out of  the blue, my heart started racing. Like it wanted to jump out of my ribcage.

 

 

She has her back on me, her eyes glued to the sun almost hiding at the horizon. Her hands were wrapped at something I cannot see. Her hair sways along with the breeze. And even if I cannot see her face, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

 

 

I was about to walk towards her and stand beside her when I remembered that it's only me and my friends plus my sister who's supposed to be on this yatch. That's what Seungri said when he invited me. But what is Dara doing here? And where are my friends and sister? They're supposed to be here somewhere.

 

 

I turned my back on her and ready to look for my friends when her voice stopped me cold.

 

 

"Jiyong?"

 

 

I slowly faced her again. I shortly smiled at her direction before nodding my head at her. I cleared my throat before opening my mouth and talked.

 

 

"Oh, hey.. I'll just find the others.." I coolly said then immediately turned my back on her and started my pace. I don't know where I am going but I need to be far away from her so I can steady the beatings of my heart. I was still not so far away from the uppper deck when I spotted the captian of the yatch making his way towards me.

 

 

"Mr. Lee!" I called for him, motioned for him to come to me. 

 

 

"We're almost docking, sir." Mr. Lee said as soon as he got to my side. I just nodded my head. 

 

 

"Where are the others, Mr. Lee? Have you seen them?" I asked. 

 

 

"What others, Mr. Kwon? It's only you and Ms. Park who are on board.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE <3333333 :33333333