Realization

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stood in front of the master’s room, my hands gripping the door knob like my life depended on it. I am contemplating if I should turn the knob and enter her door, maybe stare at her sleeping face ‘till I was satisfied and leave, or just turn around and go back to my room.

 

 

I wanted to choose the latter, God knows how much I wanted to turn around and walk back to my room. But there was something holding me here, like there was a force that’s keep on pushing me to enter her room and steal just a quick glance of her.

 

 

I don’t even know what brought me in the first place. I was about to fall asleep but then I kept on turning and tossing in my bed, like there’s something that I failed to do first before going to bed this night. And before I knew it, my feet brought me to in front of her room.

 

 

It was after sometime that I decided what to do. “Just one glance,” I muttered under my breath as I slowly turned the knob. “After that, I’ll leave..”

 

 

I slowly padded my way further into her room, making sure that I make less noise as possible so I won’t disturb her sleep. The lamp on the bed side table was on and it illuminated her face peacefully, making her more beautiful than she already is in my eyes. Then out of a sudden, my heart suddenly leaped.

 

 

What is this I’m feeling? I really can’t explain it.

 

 

I rounded on the bed and went to her side, then I knelt on the floor and stared at her sleeping, angelic face. I just stared at her but why does my heart keeps on beating really fast inside my chest, like it wanted to jump out of my ribcage and run to wherever it takes.

 

 

I am captivated by her beauty. Not just outside but also on the inside. I know she has a pure heart within her… Because if she doesn’t have one, then she should have took her revenge on me. But she did the opposite of that.. And I can’t help but to feel as guilty as .

 

 

I tucked the strand of hair that hinders me to see her face completely behind her ears and smiled. How can a girl like her be this beautiful? Is she even human?

 

 

How dare I hurt this beautiful girl sleeping peacefully in front of me? Why didn’t I see noticed how kind she was back then? Why did I put a blind eye just to win that childish bet me and my friends has started? If those things didn’t happen…. If the bet didn’t take place.. Then everything should’ve been alright now. 

 

 

If I didn’t do those things to her in the past, then Dara wouldn’t even know how painful it is to be played and used by a person.

 

 

But if I didn’t push through with the bet, then me and Dara wouldn’t even meet. Our paths wouldn’t even cross and we’ll never know each other. If things in the past didn’t happen, then I wouldn’t be able to meet the girl who can make my heart beats so fast yet so slow that it was so frustrating.

 

 

Dara shifted on her place, making me stiffen on my spot. I just wished she won’t wake up and find me staring at her while she sleeps. I held my breath when Dara moved and faced my direction again, her eyes still closed. And after a while, I hear her labored breaths indicating that she’s deep into her slumber once more. I sighed in relief before I stood up on my feet and stared down at her sleeping stance.

 

 

I was about to turn and walk out of her room when my eyes caught something on her bed. I bent and reached out for it only to be shocked seeing that it was the Spongebob I was about to give her the day when I saw her on the beach with Donghae.

 

 

“How did you get this?” I softly asked her though it’s obvious that I won’t get any response from her. I creased my forehead in confusion as I stared at the yellow stuffed toy in my hands. My hands softly felt the words embodied on the stuffed toy’s stomach.

 

 

“Thank you.. I’m sorry <3”

 

 

I glanced back at Dara and a smile unconsciously spread on my lips. I placed Spongebob back on his place gently before crouching down so I can level my face with hers. I lifted my hands and outlined her features gently.

 

 

To her eyes, then to her nose. Her cheekbones down to her cheeks. And then softly, slowly, gently, I moved my fingers to trace the contour of her lips. Her soft, pink lips. My heart started beating erratically inside my chest and butterflies inside my stomach stared wreaking havoc with my whole system.

 

 

I had the every urge to bend my head down and plant a chaste kiss on her lips. I just wanted to feel her soft lips against mine.. I want to remember how it felt like kissing her softly, just like how I used to kiss her back then. And before I knew it, I was already bending my head down, my lips softly touching hers, my heart stopped beating for a second.

 

 

And right then and there, realization came rushing to me, hitting me, knocking me senseless. I straightened up my back and stared at the sleeping form of Dara with wide eyes, not believing what I realized just now. No wonder why I was feeling those things whenever she’s around. No wonder why my heart felt like it wanted to jump out of its cage whenever I would stared and marvel her beauty..

 

 

“I’m sorry, Dara…” I whispered sincerely. “I’m really sorry..”

 

 

With one last look at her form, I turned my back on her and made my way outside her room. And when I was already out of the room, I leaned my back on the wall and covered my face with my palms, my heart kept on beating really fast inside my chest because of the realization I just had.

 

 

I sighed in relief. Finally, I now know what I’m feeling. I’m not confused anymore. Then out of a sudden, sadness gripped my heart. It was so painful that I clutched on my chest. The air that I’m breathing felt like it was snatched away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love her. I love Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But she won’t ever love me back because of what I did to her in the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom, aren’t we supposed to alert all the police that it has been already 24 hours since Dara was missing?” Jaejoong said as he paced back and forth on the room—Bom and Dara’s room. He was fidgeting with the hem of his shirt as he glanced at Bom.

 

 

“I know where Dara is. Don’t worry about her anymore, Jae.. She’s safe..” Bom calmly said, then she stood up from the edge of the bed where she was sitting and stood in front of Jaejoong. She placed a hand on his shoulders and smiled sadly at him. “She’s safe, I know.. And she’ll be back the day after tomorrow.”

 

 

“You know where she is? Where? I’ll go and find her myself. Who is she with? Are you sure you know where she is? Are you sure, Bom?”

 

 

“Yes, Jaejoong.. I am sure. I know you’re worried for your best friend and I’m worried about my sister too. But even if I don’t want to admit it, I know she’s in good hands.” She replied and turned her back on him and was ready to walk away when Jaejoong grabbed her hands and spun her around to face him again.

 

 

“Who’s she with, Bom? I need to make sure that Dara’s safe.. It has been 24 hours already that she was gone.. What if something bad had happened to her? We need to tell the police about it..” Jaejoong  said panicky as he slightly shook Bom, frustrated over the fact that his best friend is missing and he doesn’t have any idea where she is right now.

 

 

Bom heaved a deep sigh before smiling sadly at Jaejoong once more. Her eyes twinkling with unshed tears because even though she wanted to take her sister back from Jiyong’s hands, she had accepted the fact that there are issues between Dara and Jiyong that needs to be settled. And Bom knows that this opportunity is the only chance they can get to clear that issue because after getting Dara back, she’ll make sure that Jiyong won’t ever stand even a meter near her sister.

 

 

“As I’ve said Jaejoong.. Stop worrying about Dara. I know where she is and who is she with. Dara will be back safely here, I know that..” Bom said with seriousness lacing her voice, her eyes directed towards Jaejoong’s eyes.

 

 

And after some time, Jaejoong heaved a sigh of defeat. He slowly unclasped his hands from Bom’s hands and forced a smile at her. Bom said that he should stop worrying about her, but can he do that? Can he stop thinking about the safety of Dara when he promised to himself that he’ll always be there to protect her?

 

 

“Arasso..” Jaejoong whispered and then he turned his back to Bom and slowly made his way towards the door, leaving the room with his heart and mind still bothered on Dara’s safety and whereabouts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey TOP hyung!” Seunghyun turned his head around and found Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung catching up on him. He stopped on his tracks and waited for the three guys to approach him.

 

 

“What?” the oldest asked.

 

 

“Have you seen Jiyong hyung?” it was Daesung who asked this time. His face showing of pure confusion as he tilted his head a little to the right.

 

 

Seunghyun’s eyebrows furrowed when he realized that it has been almost two days that he last saw that friend of his. And he is now wondering about where Jiyong is, just like Daesung.

 

 

“I haven’t seen him..” he replied casually, his gaze accidentally landing on the youngest who is acting inconspicuously  beside Youngbae. Seunghyun’s eyes turned into slits when an idea came into his mind. At first, he thought it was impossible.. That Seungri would never do things like that.. But then, it was Seungri they are talking about. Nothing is impossible with that maknae of them.

 

 

“Seungri…..” Seunghyun called out slowly, his voice holding that same curiosity it always holds whenever he wants to know something. “Do you know where Jiyong is?”

 

 

“I swear I don’t have any idea where Jiyong hyung is right now! I really don’t have any idea!” Seungri blurted immediately, waving his hands frantically as he shook his head vigorously.

 

 

Youngbae coughed on the side, his elbow hitting Seungri’s side accidentally.

 

 

“Ouch!” The overdramatic maknae jerked sideways, then he took a step away from Youngbae as his hands shook. “I really don’t know where Jiyong hyung is.” He added.

 

 

Seunghyun knew right then and there that Seungri knows something. Because he doesn’t know a thing, then he is acting way too suspicious for his liking. With a purposeful look on his face, Seunghyun advances towards Seungri. He will squeeze some details out of the maknae because he somehow have a feeling that Jiyong’s disappearance has something to do with Dara’s disappearance.

 

 

Seeing that his hyung is coming towards him, Seungri started backing away.. Bead of sweat forming at his forehead due to the fast pounding of his heart.. The nervousness he is feeling at the moment is something he hasn’t felt before.

 

 

Chaerin strictly told him that no one should know about their plan. No one should know that Jiyong and Dara is stuck in an island for God-knows how long. Because if he spilled something, Chaerin threatened to break his bones. And Seungri knows that it’s not an empty threat, especially coming from Chaerin.

 

 

Seungri muttered silent prayers and wished that his hyung would stop coming towards him. He was planning to break into a run and hide from his friends when a voice called him from his back. He spun around and beamed seeing Chaerin walking towards him.

 

 

“Hi Youngbae oppa, Seunghyun oppa and Daesung oppa..” Chaerin greeted when he approached the three guys. She noticed that they are not looking at her, rather they were glaring at the panda cowering behind her.

 

 

She was confused for a minute with what was happening between them when her brain processed what might happened to her oppas to make them look like they wanted to squeeze something from Seungri. She took a step back, bringing Seungri with her as she smiled awkwardly at her oppas.

 

 

“Er.. I forgot me and Seungri planned to go cliff diving.. Omo, Seungri! Let’s go, ppali!” Chaerin immediately said as she grabbed the young man’s hand and dragged him away from the suspicious three older guys.

 

 

“Chaerin and Seungri is really acting suspicious..” Youngbae noticed as he followed the retreating backs of the two with his gaze.

 

 

“Yeah..” Daesung agreed. “And since did Chaerin and Seungri hang out like that? As far as I can remember, they’re ready to eat each other’s head off whenever they see one another..”

 

 

Seunghyun stayed silent on his side.. He knows that Chaerin and Seungri have something to do with Dara and Jiyong’s disappearance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong flipped the pages of the magazine, his eyes scanning the page before flipping them again. It was another boring day for them, Dara and Jiyong. They had played two rounds of scrabble game first, Dara won two times which made the latter very delighted.. And after playing the board game, they went on preparing their dinner.

 

 

They looked like newlyweds, and it made Jiyong giddy as hell. And now that he’s aware of his feelings for her, he is more attuned to her needs. He makes sure that he’ll provide everything she needs, even just a little thing. He makes sure that he helps her in everything she does, like cooking their meal.

 

 

There was a time when they were sitting beside each other on the couch. He was on the other end and she was at the opposite end. A comfortable silence was between them as they mind their own business. Dara was reading a book while Jiyong is playing with his phone. Then after some time, Jiyong unconsciously glanced at Dara’s side. And just like a magnet, his gaze stayed at her face. As if he was memorizing every inch of her beauty.

 

 

And must have felt that someone is staring at her so she looked back at Jiyong and their gazes met. And just like a fool, Dara held him captive with just her gaze. And before Jiyong could break their gaze, Dara smiled softly at him that made his heart melt some more.

 

 

“Jiyong!”

 

 

Dara’s voice brought him back to reality.  He looked up from the magazine he was reading, rather scanning, and his eyebrows furrowed seeing Dara walking towards him.. A bottle of Jack Daniels in her hands and a tint of pink coloring her cheeks.

 

 

“Let’s play truth or dare..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYSSSSS!

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEE??? LOL

heeeeeeeeoooool!

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AGAIN.. -___-

IT'S JUST THAT SCHOOL STARTED AND I'M BUSY AS HELL. 

HUHUHUHUHU TT__________TT

PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE.. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE! 

MEHEHEHEHEHE :33

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING NEH?

I'LL UPDATE AGAIN AS SOON AS I CAN!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

MUAH MUAH!!!! 

/kisses and hugs you all/