I'm Sorry

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What others, Mr. Kwon? It's only you and Ms. Park who are on board..”

 

 

Jiyong stiffened on his spot, eyes widening with what he just heard from the good old man. He stayed staring at the captain for minutes until Dara walked towards them and stood beside him.

 

 

“Are you serious?” Dara asked breathlessly as she held onto SpongeBob tighter than earlier. Hearing that she was all alone in this luxurious yatch with Jiyong, she can’t help but to feel a little worried being stuck in one place with Jiyong.

 

 

She was and still is confused about everything and it won’t help her clear her mind if Jiyong’s presence lingers closer to her. She needs to be away from him as long as possible to clear her head, but can she do anything that now that she’s in the middle of somewhere with only Jiyong with her?

 

 

“Where exactly are we docking, Mr. Lee?” she heard Jiyong asked after he composed himself from the shock he felt just a while ago.

 

 

“In your family’s rest house two hours away from Jeju’s town proper…” the captain explained as he bowed his head and smiled gently at Dara. He was about to say his goodbye to the both of them when Jiyong stopped him.

 

 

“Can you turn the yatch around and go back to the town, please.” Jiyong said simply but with such an authority on his voice.

 

 

Dara glanced at her side and noticed how Jiyong’s jaw tightened. And somehow, she thought that he doesn’t want to be stuck in one place with her. And it gives her a little stabbing pain in her chest thinking that he doesn’t want to be alone with her.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon but I can’t do that. Have a good day to both of you, ma’am..sir..” the captain said with finality as he turned around and left the two standing there, dumfounded.

 

 

Kwon Chaerin gave clear instructions to him saying that no matter what happens, he should bring the couple to their destination. She even mentioned that the couple’s relationship is on the rocks right now so she’s just doing the best she can to help her brother. And by looking at those two, Mr. Lee can’t help but to agree that they really is going through a problem right now.

 

 

At first, he was shocked knowing that Jiyong is already married. Chaerin told him that he married Dara Park three years ago. It’s been a while since the Kwons asked for his services, and that is to be a captain in one of their many luxury boats. And he haven’t had any news regarding the family. And the first time he heard that the Kwon heir finally found his match, which Kwon Chaerin shared to him, he was really happy for him.

 

 

When Mr. Lee was already out of earshot and eyeshot, Dara turned and walked back to the deck, her eyes feasting on the view ahead of her. She inhaled deeply and fidgeted with Spongebob on her hands. Her mind is working in full chaos right now. And she needs some peace to clear her mind.

 

 

How can she go back to Jeju. She’s sure that their hundreds away from the town proper. Should she swim? She asked herself but immediately shook her head, reminding herself that she doesn’t even know how to swim. Her mind was running in full speed on how to escape when Jiyong’s voice interrupted her thoughts.

 

 

“I know you doesn’t want to be stuck here with me. And I know your mind is panicking now and thinking of ways how to escape. And I’m sorry for that… But to clear everything out, I did not plan this. I’ll think of something so you can go back as soon a possible.”

 

 

Dara stiffened on her spot and her heart started beating erratically inside her chest. She dared not to look at him because she was sure that it won’t help her calm her chaotic feeling. She just stood there. With Jiyong standing quietly beside her. And after a moment, Dara felt Jiyong moved.

 

 

And before she knows it, she turned towards him and gripped his arms, preventing him to take even a single step away from her.

 

 

“I…..uh……” Dara stuttered as her grip on his arms tightened. “I don’t m-mind….” She whispered under her breath as she bowed her head. She doesn’t know what she was doing and saying.. She just acted upon her feelings.

 

 

Jiyong stiffened on his spot. And before he knew it, a slow smile crept up on his lips. He was being so bipolar because one second he was so hurt and sad, and then one second he was being giddy because of just three simple words from her.

 

 

Maybe he’s going crazy already because he is feeling things that he’s not supposed to feel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaerin!”

 

 

Chaerin turned around and looked back, then a shiver ran down her spine when she saw her Bommie unnie walking up to her. She stopped on her tracks and fidgeted with the hem of her blouse because or nervousness.

 

 

What if Bom unnie already found what I did to Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa? She’ll surely kill me without second thoughts…

 

 

“Why are you so frozen?” Bom asked as soon as she got to the younger girl’s side and noticed the way she stood.

 

 

Chaerin cleared before forcing up a smile. She just wished that her Bom unnie won’t notice the way the side of her lips trembled because of the nervousness that’s eating her up. She just wished that Seungri is with her right now so he’ll receive the end of Bom’s wrath if ever she knew already.

 

 

“Nothing unnie.” She simply replied and smiled.

 

 

“Are you sure?” Bom asked again, her eyebrows forming a straight line as she stared worriedly at her dongsaeng. Chaerin just nodded her head and Bom sighed and let it go. “Anyways… Have you seen Dara? I haven’t seen her since this morning..”

 

 

Chaerin had the urge to sigh in immediate relief knowing that Bom hasn’t found out what she had done yet. “I haven’t seen her also, unnie.. Isn’t Dara unnie inside your room?” she lied smoothly as she turned her back slightly on her unnie.

 

 

“No, she’s not there. I wonder where she is.. It’s almost dinner..” Bom muttered to herself as she tilted her head to the side, wondering where her sister have gone to. She was deep in her thoughts when someone wrapped his arms around her shoulders that startled her.

 

 

Bom turned around and smiled seeing her boyfriend smiling lovingly down at her. Top bended a little and placed a chaste kiss on her lips before looking straight in her eyes with still a smile plastered on his face. Love visibly shining on Seunghyun’s eyes.

 

 

Chaerin cringed at the sweetness radiating from the lovers so she fully turned her back on then and started her tracks away from the mushy lovers. A smile slowly formed in Chaerin’s face when she remembered how her Bom unnie and Seunghyun oppa looked so contented in each other’s arms. They looked very much in love with each other.

 

 

And somehow, at the back of her mind, she wished that she’ll see her Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa just like that. Very much in love with each other and happiness radiating from their eyes.

 

 

“Chaerin!”

 

 

Chaerin looked up again and smiled seeing Seungri approaching her. She showed him her two thumbs and shrieked happily before punching his shoulders playfully when he reached her side.

 

 

“Our plan worked, Seungri! I’m so happy!”

 

 

“You’re that happy, huh?” Seungri remarked as he smirked at her. He was so happy also that their plan worked, but there’s an unsettling feeling at the pit of his stomach but he chose to ignore it. Besides, he doesn’t want to ruin the happiness Chaerin is feeling at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me what am I doing here again? I just don’t understand myself either. I don’t know why I said that it’s okay for me to be stuck here with him. Is it really okay? Dara thought to herself as she drowned herself with the beautiful view on front of her.

 

 

She busy with her thoughts that she didn’t notice Jiyong tiptoeing his way towards her. He sat beside her and sighed. Then he followed her gaze and looked at the moon’s reflection on the ocean then he let out a soft sigh as he glanced at Dara.

 

 

“I’m sorry..” he whispered under his breath, his eyes lingering on her beautiful face for a little while before he stood up and left her there.

 

 

Dara felt her heart beat quickens when she heard those words from him. His voice was so gentle, so sincere that she almost forgot her hatred towards him. Wait, is it even hatred that she’s feeling for him? No? Yes? She’s not so sure anymore because even she, herself, is confused of what she feels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST A SUPER DUPER SHORT UPDATE -___-

MIAN.. huhuhuhu :c

I'M REALLY LACKING OF ANY INSPIRATION RIGHT NOW. 

MY MIND WON'T COME UP WITH A LONG UPDATE.. 

huhuhuhuhuhu :c

I'M REALLY SORRY.

I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS AS SOON AS I FOUND MY INSPIRATION AGAIN..

 

 

I SARANG YOU ALL!

THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND READING! /kiss/