Clever Chaerin

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

WAAAAHHH~

I'M SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES HERE, NEH?

HOHOHOHOHO :3

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How can you be so stupid, Seungri?” Chaerin exclaimed in irritation as she dragged the annoying rat outside the restaurant by his ear. Dara and Donghae are long gone and it made the younger girl more pissed knowing that they unconsciously made another guy closer to her Dara unnie. And that means that slimmer chance for her Jiyong oppa.

 

 

“Ow. Ow. Ow..” Seungri whimpered repeatedly as he held Chaerin’s hand to prevent her from pulling it more. He was dead sure by now that his ear are all red.

 

 

“Don’t you dare complain, you rat! This is your fault! If you gave clearer instruction to the receptionist, she wouldn’t have given the flowers to the wrong guy!” she gritted under her teeth as she glared at the nosy people looking at their direction. She was just not in the mood to smile and be nice to all of them when their first plan was a fail due to the whimpering panda dragged by her.

 

 

“It’s not entirely my fault, Chaerin..” Seungri complained as he prayed to all the gods above to make Chaerin stop pulling him by his ears because he can feel that it’s going to go off in a short while.

 

 

“What?” Chaerin exclaimed more loudly than before, gaining more attention by the bystanders. She abruptly stopped walking and faced Seungri with the scariest glare Chaerin ever has. Seungri started scampering away because of fear but the younger girl was fast enough to hold the panda’s collar to prevent him from running away from her. “It’s not your fault? Then whose fault is it then? MINE?!”

 

 

“No, Chaerin.. I’m not blaming it to you. It’s that Donghae guy’s fault. If he wasn’t in the vicinity then our plan would have succeed,” Seungri said as he pouted on the side, mentally cursing that Donghae inside his mind for being at the place and ruining their plan.

 

 

“And you dare blame other people?! I’m really going to kill you!” Chaerin exclaimed and charged towards Seungri like a raging bull. Seeing this, Seungri immediately run for his live. He was screaming on top of his lungs as he flung his hands up like a mad man.

 

 

“YAH!!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU RAT!!! YAH!” Chaerin screamed as she chased after Seungri. She doesn’t care if they’re getting the attention now, all she needs to do is to have her hands on Seungri and then she will kill him brutally, painfully. He was the reason why their plan was ruined on the first place.

 

 

“HUHUHUHUHU. I’M SORRY, CHAE! I’M SORRYYYYYYY!” Seungri cried as he fastened his speed, afraid to have Chaerin’s death claws on him.

 

 

Seungri kept on running and running, with Chaerin chasing after him. He looked back at where Chaerin is and suddenly shivered in fear seeing that she’s keeping up with his pace. And with him still looking at Chaerin, he didn’t see the person walking towards his direction with his head bowed down. And before Seungri knows it, he collided with the person and down he went on the sand.

 

 

“Owwwwwwww.” Seungri whimpered as he massaged his head, suddenly feeling dizzy due to the impact.

 

 

“Oppa!!!” Chaerin exclaimed then she kneeled down beside Seungri.

 

 

“What are you two doing chasing each other around this time of the night?” Jiyong groaned in pain as he stood up and wiped off the sand in his suit.

 

 

“We were just goofing around, hyung..” Seungri immediately replied as he stood up as well. He faked a smile at Jiyong’s direction and sent t silent message to Chaerin’s direction.

 

 

The younger girl just rolled her eyes at the panda as she gauged her brother with her eyes. He seems sad, she thought. And then a thought cam inside her head that her eyes widen like a saucer. She then looked at Seungri and grinned at him.

 

 

“Where did you go, oppa?” Chaerin asked.

 

 

“I……..just took stroll around the beach,” Jiyong replied as he turned his back on them and was ready to walk away when Seungri stopped him on his tracks by asking him a question.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung.. Why didn’t you showed up at the restaurant? I was waiting for you!” Seungri whined as he pouted his lips. Chaerin faked a silent gag as she stuck out her tongue playfully at Seungri.

 

 

Jiyong just stayed silent, still standing with his back on the two goofballs. He curled his fist really tight when Seungri reminded him of what he saw back at the restaurant. And there goes the stinging pain in his chest once more, he slowly dragged his left hand on his chest and tried to feel his chest.

 

 

“Oppa… Are you okay?” Chaerin asked as she went near her brother and placed her hand on his shoulders. She was worried when she saw how Jiyong curled his fist in a ball that she can clearly see veins ready to pop out of his arms.

 

 

Jiyong heaved a deep sigh before he slightly shrugged Chaerin’s hands off his shoulders. “I’m okay, Chae.. I’m not feeling well so I’ll go back to my room now, neh?” with that, Jiyong took his steps and walked away from Chaerin and Seungri.

 

 

“Hey, can you sense something’s odd with Jiyong hyung?” Seungri said as he placed his hand on Chaerin’s shoulder which the latter immediately shrugged off. Chaerin then glared at Seungri before continuing her steps towards the hotel.

 

 

Chaerin just kept her silence as Seungri kept on mumbling words that she can’t understand. Something’s bothering the younger girl. The way her brother looked so sad just made her think of it more. The way Jiyong looked so dejected made Chaerin’s heart beat painfully inside her chest. And somehow, she knew what was happening with her brother.

 

 

“Hey, why did you suddenly turn silent? What happened? Aren’t we suppose to plan for our next move now?”

 

 

Hearing the word “plan”, Chaerin snapped out of her reverie, she then whipped her head around and faced Seungri with a foolish grin on her face. A though entered her mind once more on how to make their plan progress. She walked back to where Seungri is and draped her arms around his shoulders casually.

 

 

But even before she discuss her plan, she smacked him on the back of his head really good. The contentment it felt made her smile some more.

 

 

“Owww! Yah! Why’d you hit me?” Seungri whimpered painfully as he nursed the part she hit. Chaerin just snickered on the side.

 

 

“Shut up..” after that, Seungri said nothing else as he listened intently on what Chaerin was saying because he was afraid to receive another punch from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seungri!! Seungri!!” Seungri awoke with a jolt as he heard someone banging the door to his hotel room. He groaned in irritation as he stepped out of his bed with groggy eyes. He was very sure that it was Chaerin who’s trying to knock his door out of its hinges. Only she can scream like that and not care if she’s creating a commotion.

 

 

“Wha—“

 

 

“Oh my God. There’s an emergency, Seungri.. And I needed to go back to Seoul for today. We need to halt our plan for now. Argh, why is appa so wrong timing!” Chaerin pushed the still half-asleep panda on the side and mumbled non-stop as she welcomed herself inside his room. Seungri can only just look disbelieving at her as he closed the door gently.

 

 

“What? Why?” Seungri asked then rubbed his hands on his eyes to wash away the sleepiness clouding his mind.

 

 

“Aisht!! I’ll be going back to Seoul later at 10.. And I’ll be back tomorrow…” Chaerin informed Seungri as she fumbled through her bag and got her phone. She needed to arrange something before she go. “Change now, Seungri.. We need to talk to Jiyong oppa before I go..”

 

 

Seungri scratched the back of his head as he looked bewildered at Chaerin. “Why do I need to accompany you everywhere you go? And why do I need to be there when you talk to your brother? Am I your secretary or something?” Seungri asked as he pouted his lips and looked down. Muttering something under his breath.

 

 

“What are you muttering there about, Seungri? And are you seriously asking me that question? Of course you need to be with me always because you’re my apprentice. Now go and change before I hit you with something solid..” Chaerin calmly said as she squinted her eyes at the panda. Seungri shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly as if he didn’t feel shivers ran down his spine when he heard Chaerin’s threat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong oppa!”

 

 

“Jiyong hyung!”

 

 

Chaerin and Seungri said at the same time as they knocked on Jiyong’s hotel room door. They knocked and knocked but no one was answering. Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows as she was starting to get worried for her brother.

 

 

“Is he out? What if Jiyong oppa is out?”  Chaerin though to herself as she glanced at Seungri, who was dramatically knocking on Jiyong’s door.

 

 

“Let’s go, Seungri.. Maybe Jiyong oppa is out for the day..” Chaerin said and she was about to turn around and walk away when a moan reverberated through Jiyong’s room. Chaerin stiffened on her spot as Seungri’s eyes widens.

 

 

And out of nowhere, Chaerin felt herself being really mad at the moment. If her Jiyong oppa is doing what she think he is doing, she will really raise hell. That was just so disgusting. She thought. With raging emtions inside her, she curled her fist tight and pushed Seungri aside that made the latter to stumble on the carpeted floor.

 

 

“OPPA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! OPEN UP THE DOOR!! YAH! OPPA!” Chaerin slammed her fist on the door repeatedly that Seungri feared it will fall out of its hinges soon.

 

 

“Chae—“

 

 

“OPPA!!! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!! OPPA!!” Chaerin continued to scream, not minding of the hotel crew looking at her as if she lost her sanity. Seungri slowly backed away from the mad woman that is Chaerin. He’s fearing for his life and also for his Jiyong hyung’s.

 

 

“Chaerin?” Seungri turned his head on the side and gasp softly seeing who the woman who called Chaerin is. But the said girl is still busy pounding her brother’s door that she was oblivious to the person surrounding her. Seungri even thought that she forgot about her flight 2 hours from now.

 

 

“D-Dara noona….” Seungri stuttered, feeling all nervous and embarrassed of calling her by her name when he doesn’t even deserve to be a centimeter closer to her.

 

 

Dara turned her head to the side and found a familiar looking guy on the floor. She smiled at him and reached out her hand to help him stand up. Seungri hesitantly took her hand and smiled at her before muttering a silent ‘thanks’.

 

 

“OPPA!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!”

 

 

“Hey, why is your friend on berserk mode so early in the morning?” Dara asked Seungri as she slowly made her way towards the younger girl, who is still banging on Jiyong’s door.

 

 

“I…..uh…..” Seungri stuttered like a fool, not knowing what to say to the older girl in front of them.

 

 

“YOU!” Chaerin pointed at the service crew that passed by them, startling the poor guy. “GIVE ME THE SPARE KEYS OF THIS ROOM, PPALI!! GIVE ME!” she demanded as she placed her palm in front of the guy, waiting for him to hand her the keys.

 

 

“Uhh.. I-I’m sorry, m-ma’am.. But w-we’re not a-allowed to d-do th—“

 

 

“Do you know who I am? Do you know who my parents are? Do you know who my brother is? If you won’t give me the spare keys of this damned room, say goodbye to your job seconds from now,” Chaerin said before she turned her back on the guy and continued pounding on Jiyong’s room, failing to notice her Dara unnie standing not so far away from her.

 

 

The crew guy scampered away, must be getting the spare keys when he realized who was shouting at him. Who wouldn’t recognize Chaerin when she talks like that? She sounded just like her appa and brother when they were man to no extent. She’s really a Kwon, no one can doubt that.

 

 

“Is there some way we can stop her?” Dara turned to Seungri again, tilting her head to the side as she wondered why Chaerin is acting like a right now. Chaerin never acted like this, this is the first time Dara ever see this side of her dongsaeng.

 

 

“I don’t k-know, noona..” Seungri replied.

 

 

Dara was about to place her hand on Chaerin’s shoulder when the crew guy came running back to them, his hands were shaking when he gave Chaerin the keys she was looking for. Then he bowed down and scampered away from them again, as if his is on fire.

 

 

Chaerin immediately used the keys and opened Jiyong’s door. Without further ado, she stepped inside the room only to hear moan coming from the room. With eyes blinded in fury, she half ran-half walked the distance towards Jiyong’s room only to be stupefied with what she saw.

 

 

“Oppa….” Chaerin whispered under her breath as she went to Jiyong’s side and placed her hands on his forehead, only to retrieve them again in reflex. Her brother is burning in fever, and there she thought dirty things about her oppa. She suddenly felt disappointed with her herself as she stood up and was about to go get a towel when she saw Dara and Seungri standing behind her.

 

 

“Omo, Dara unnie.. What are you doing here?” Chaerin asked.

 

 

“I’ve been here since you were banging the door, Chaerin. You’re just too busy to notice me..” Dara cracked up a smile but then it turned upside down when she was the worry in the younger girl’s face. “What happened Chaerin?”

 

 

“Omo..” Chaerin’s mind was brought back to her brother. She looked back at the bed and frowned seeing her brother curling at the middle of the bed as he produces sounds. She was about to go to him and ask him what he wanted when an idea popped in her head.

 

 

“Unnie,” Chaerin turned towards Dara, but she sent Seungri a silent message through her eyes as she winked at the guy. “I need you to do me a favor.. Can you take care of oppa for me?”

 

 

“Bu—“

 

 

“Seungri and I needs to do something really really important and I can’t look out for my brother.. So, please unnie.. Take care of Jiyong oppa, for me.. I’ll be forever indebted to you, unnie..” She said as she immediately made her way towards Seungri and held his arms.

 

 

“Chae—“

 

 

“I’m really sorry, unnie.. And thank you for taking care of oppa! I love you unnie..” Chaerin said then dragged Seungri away from the room. She didn’t even gave Dara the chance to protest. And when Dara heard the door closed, she let out a sigh.

 

 

“It wouldn’t hurt to take care of him, right?” Dara thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the door was a cat and a rat. The cat was grinning victoriously at the rat.

 

 

“Why’d you do that, Chae?” Seungri asked, still dumfounded with what was happening.

 

 

“For our plan, of course..” Chaerin said proudly as she pulled Seungri by his arms and started to walk away from Jiyong’s room.

 

 

“But I thought we’re going to halt our plan for now..”

 

 

“Of course not.. Now, you owe me one big meal for being such a genius.. Come, let’s eat.. I’m starving.”

 

 

Seungri looked at her with wide eyes. Not believing what she just said. How clever can this girl be, huh? “But I thought you need to go back to Seoul?”

 

 

Chaerin snickered as she turned around and walked ahead of him. “Have you ever heard of acting?” she said that made Seungri more dumfounded than he is.

 

 

He should build a statue for Chaerin for being so genius.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

I UPDATED AGAIN! OMAYGHAD. 

HAHAHAHHA.. :D

I'M SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THIS FAST.. <3333

THANK YOU GUYSSSS!! 

SARANG YOU SO MUCH!!

CHUUUUU~ /sends kiss to all of you/

 

 

 

SHOUTOUT TO: daragon2oKia_Daragon23haruhi19GhettoElectroNinjaParkRaeKijepoknatNYONGDALisLOVEyellshiji

fanficsgaloredillatiffakioko_hiharachocolakaytonnettiekaynrollablabHelloLiahaha_idkabelle_a7xlovelots143

daragon1812ericatsandaragoncindyGDheiressmadzrigurasegraceGeeforDeedemiGD2NE3ephraelanggraini

redjazZmin

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING! 

I SARANG YOU GUYS! <333