Hook, Line and Sinker

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

“,” Sohee, the school's ultimate hissed in Dara's ear when she passed by her side as she was exiting the premise of the school.

 

 

Dara shrugged her shoulders and adjusted her eye glasses then continued her way out. Everyone has been calling her names ever since they knew she accepted Kwon Jiyong's proposal to be his girlfriend. The girl population of the school was so enrage and envious of her because she was the first one who became his girlfriend, they just can't accept the fact that Dara, the nerd is the school's prince's girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Hey,” Jiyong greeted her as he enveloped his arms around her waist. He, then, placed a chaste kiss on her lips before looking back at her.

 

 

Dara immediately blushed as she tugged the strands of hair behind her ears. And when she looked up at him, she saw Jiyong looking down at her with that smile that never failed to make her heart stop beating.

 

 

“You didn't attend your class again, Ji” she said with a slight reprimanding tone. She never liked it that Jiyong constantly cut his classes and be somewhere she doesn't know. She was just worried for him.

 

 

“Are you mad, babe?” Jiyong asked in his husky voice then planted his head on her hair as he inhaled the scent of her shampoo.

 

 

“I'm just worried that you might fail your subjects if you keep on not attending them,” Dara said shyly. Although they are now together for three weeks, she still feels shy whenever Jiyong would be around.

 

 

“Arasso, I won't cut classes anymore,” he said defeatedly.

 

 

How dare this girl tell him what he should do? He thought to himself. He just have to endure it for a little while. And as soon as he was done with her and as soon as he won the bet with his friends, he will surely drop her like a hot potato.

 

 

“Hey, Ji” a deep voice called for his attention. Jiyong need not to look to know who it was. He was sure it was his TOP hyung.

 

 

Dara turned around and saw one of Jiyong's friend, the tallest one with a menacing eyes. He was sitting on his convertible car with two girls in either side of him.

 

 

“There's a party in Seungri's house later. Just checking if you want to come,” he said the winked at Jiyong. Dara furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at Jiyong. He has an expression on his face that gives off a mischievous vibe.

 

 

“I'll be there, hyung... I just need to drop Dara off to her house,” Jiyong said.

 

 

Hearing that, TOP smirked at Jiyong which the latter guy quickly understood. His TOP hyung is already convinced that he is going to win their bet.. And it made him smile evilly at his friend, giving the silent message that he is not to be underestimated.

 

 

“Let's go?” Jiyong asked then casually draped an arm around her shoulder and guided the way towards his car which is parked a few spaces after his hyung's space.

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loud music welcomed Jiyong as soon as he entered Seungri's house. His smile got bigger when he spooted hot ladies all over the place. He's sure going to have a great night.

 

 

 

When he spotted his friends on the couch with girls surrounding them, he smiled and strutted his way towards them. But no one forgot to greet him as he passed their way.

 

 

 

“Wassup, man....” Youngbae greeted lazily as he scooted closer to TOP to make room for Jiyong.. “I haven't seen you in a while.. Been busy with the nerd eh?” Youngbae teased.

 

 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes at his friend's remark after hearing what Youngbae said. It irritated him knowing that most of the students believed that he really wanted that nerd to be his girlfriend. If only they knew that he was just playing with her.

 

 

 

“Shut up..” he said as he lightly punched Youngbae's arm. Then he reached for TOP's drink and took a gulp. "I'm here to enjoy myself. Not to be reminded of that disgusting nerd again. I can't wait for our bet to be finished. I want to get rid of that girl...”

 

 

 

“So, how's it going with the bet, eh? You sure you'll win?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

 

“Hell yeah.. I'm sure I'll win. That nerd already has fallen in love with me. I can see it with tha way her eyes twinkle whenever I'm near.. Damn, she's so stupid,” Jiyong, then, laughed as he remembered how Dara looked so stupid.

 

 

“I'm sure that whatever I ask, she'll give it to me instantly in a snap of a finger. Hell, if I ask her to have with me tomorrow, I'm sure she will willingly give herself to me..” he brushed his finger through his hair as an evil smile is plastered on his lips..

 

 

 

“Anyways, I'm off to find someone who's willing to have a wild night with me. It's been so long since I last had with someone hot...”

 

 

 

After saying that, Jiyong roamed his eyes around the place and smirked seeing Yoona, the school's queen bee, looking at him with a lusty smile on her lips. He slowly stood up from where he was seating and made his way towards the flirty girl.

 

 

 

Youngbae can only shake his head in amusement. He has a feeling that this bet of them will somehow turn but he can only shrug the feeling away. He doesn't want to be a spoilsport, and in fact he wants to see how this playful bet of them will turn out. Either it will turn out good or not, he doesn't care.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyeong, oppa," Yonna whispered seductively in Jiyong's ear that made his body twicth in excitement. He rolled his tongue on his lips as he grabbed her waist and pulled her tight towards him.

 

 

 

 

“Want to go somewhere private with me?” Jiyong whispered back, then he caressed her exposed legs slowly, making her bite her lips in excitement.

 

 

 

Yoona nodded her head as she grabbed his collar and pulled him for a kiss. His teeth scraped her lips that made it bled but she doesn't give a . Kwon Jiyong is being rough and she likes it. She heard that Jiyong already had a girlfriend, but with the way Jiyong is kissing her with so much hunger, she can't help but to think that Jiyong is only playing with her.

 

 

 

 

Yoona smiled some more when she felt Jiyong lifting her up from the ground and walking towards the stairs where the very vacant rooms are located.

 

 

 

 

After a minute or so, groans and moans filled the room with the passers-by smiling for they know what is going on inside the noisy room. What can you expect when the school's playboy and the school's is inside one room, eh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was on her usual spot on the far corner of the cafeteria. With her book on top of the table and he untouched food on the side, she was in her own world once more. Not minding the looks and stares the students on the cafeteria is giving her.

 

 

She was used to it, actually. People looking or staring at her with so much disgust in their eyes. It’s just that, this time they looked at her and tried to see what their school prince had seen in her that made Kwon Jiyong to ask Sandara Park to be his girlfriend.

 

 

Dara sighed as she reached for her orange juice and took a zip from it. Then she adjusted her eyeglasses before looking down on her book once more.

 

 

“Hey, babe…” came the sweetest voice of a man she knew oh so well. Her heart started beating frantically hearing that familiar timbre as she can’t help but to smile to herself, being giddy all of a sudden.

 

 

“Uhmmm. Hi, Ji,” she greeted back.

 

 

“Reading again, I see….” Jiyong remarked, then pulled a chair and sat beside her. Dara went on with studying physics, ignoring that man who keeps on pouting and moving on his seat. Jiyong let out a silent groan as he feels so frustrated having the nerd ignore him. Urgh, he is just wasting his time.

 

 

“Babe….” He whined..

 

 

“Hmmm?” Dara asked without looking at him, though she wanted to stare at his face for the whole day, she can’t do that because she doesn’t want to be obvious that she has feelings for him already.

 

 

“Is physics more important than me?” he asked that made her glance at him momentarily just to see his cute pouty lips and furrowed eyebrows. Dara smiled warmly at him fist before looking down at her book once more.

 

 

“Aniyo..” she simply replied. You much more important. She wanted to add but prevented herself.

 

 

“Then why study physics when I’m here in front of you?”

 

 

Dara contemplated first, whether she will set her book aside and talk to her boyfriend or pretend to not hear him and continue reading her book even if her heart was doing somersaults inside her chest. After a while, she decided and chose the first choice.

 

 

She closed her book and placed it on top of the table. And when she was about to turn around and face her boyfriend, she was startled when a pair of hands cupped her cheeks and turned her face around. She was greeted by Jiyong’s lips.  She was so shocked that her eyes widen like a saucer. She was trying to pry him away from her because they were gaining the attention of the students now but Jiyong won’t bulge.

 

 

“Yah,” she said when Jiyong pulled out from their kiss. A playful smile plastered on his face as he glanced briefly at his friend’s table.

 

 

“Why? I can’t kiss my girlfriend?” he retorted, a teasing glint on his tone made her blush.

 

 

“I didn’t say that,” she replied with a smile on her face. Being shy all of a sudden knowing the student population saw the kiss. And being her old self, it made her want to run away from the cafeteria and hide where no one can see her ever again. But being Kwon Jiyong’s girlfriend, she must get used to attention because her boyfriend is an attention magnet.

 

 

“Babe, what are you doing after school?” Jiyong asked, then casually crossed his legs and leaned on the table with his head resting on his palms.

 

 

“I’ll be studying.. I have exams coming next week..” she said then adjusted her eyeglasses and reached for her book again. She took a zip on her juice and glance at Jiyong first. But what she saw made her eyebrows furrowed.

 

 

Dara saw her boyfriend talking silently with his friends across the cafeteria. He was grinning maliciously at them while giving them thumbs up. She shifted her gaze at Jiyong’s friend and saw them grinning back at him as well. Like they were amused and happy about something. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed before looking down at her book and started reading.

 

 

Then, silence consumed the two with Dara studying and Jiyong talking with his friends through hand gestures.

 

 

“Babe?” Jiyong broke their silence as he scooted closer to her. He snatched the book away from her and settled it on top of the table again..

 

 

“Hmmm?” she hummed, turning to face him..

 

 

“Valentine’s day is next week.. What are your plans?” he asked.

 

 

“Hmmmm,” she contemplated first.. She wanted to say that she want to spend that special day with him, but he hasn’t asked her yet. Maybe he has other plans on that day.. “I’ll be studying…” she finally answered.

 

 

Jiyong frowned, seemingly upset about her answer. And it gave her a glimpse of hope that he might ask her out on that day.

 

 

“Can you take a rest from studying? I bet you’ve been studying all your life,” he said.

 

 

“I have to study, Jiyong.. I have a scholarship to maintain..”

 

 

“I know… We’ll be graduating soon, I bet that’ll give you some time to rest from all that studying, eh?”

 

 

“Maybe,” she slightly shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

“Anyways, I would like to ask you out.. You know, we haven’t had a proper date..”

 

 

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips hearing what Jiyong had said.. Finally, he asked her out..

 

 

“I’d like to go out on a date with you, Ji..” she replied with a smile. Jiyong smiled back at him as he cupped her cheeks and planted a brief kiss on her lips that made her blood rush to her cheeks.

 

 

Jiyong stood up from his seat and loomed down at Dara with a smile on his face that take Dara’s breath away. “I’ll be going now, babe….  See you later,” he said.

 

 

Dara just nodded her head and followed Jiyong retreating back with her gaze. When Jiyong got to his friends, they high fived and laughed so loudly that it reached Dara’s ears. She just shrugged her shoulders and reached for her book again and start reading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here I am, sitting on of the chairs in the cybrary in our school with a computer in front of me. The student beside me was giving me a disbelieving look as she glance at the monitor and saw what I was searching for in the internet.

 

 

Best gift to give your boyfriend on Valentine’s day..”

 

 

What? Is it wrong to search for something I could give my boyfriend on Valentine’s Day? I thought no. So the girl beside me should just mind her own business and just let me be.

 

 

 

I scrolled down on this site that said.. “Top ten gifts to give you boyfriend on Valentine’s Day..”

 

 

I scowled at everything the list has. It was very common. I just can’t possibly give that to Jiyong knowing that his fangirls might have given him all those things in the list. I frowned seeing that I’m almost at the end of the list yet I haven’t seen a thing that could be interesting enough to be given to my popular boyfriend.

 

 

I continued scrolling, frowning some more as I passed by number four. I sighed, thinking that seeking for the internet’s help doesn’t do much help on me.

 

 

I kept on scrolling, hoping that the first on the list will be enough to make my boyfriend happy.

 

 

And when I saw what was written on the number one spot, my eyes widen and my mouth went agape. I don’t care about the girl beside me anymore. This thing written on the list is just so shocking and vulgar at the same time. She just can’t imagine herself giving this to Jiyong.

 

 

1.On the night of Valentine’s Day, give your boyfriend a night he won’t forget. Make him desire you. Make him droll over you. And when he falls in your trap, do things to him that will make him crazy and do things to him that will make him fall in love with you more. Spice is the key to a successful relationship, and the best spice you could give him is s3x. Have a wild and hot night with him.

 

WHAT?! Am I reading what I am reading? This is just so vulgar, just so straight to the point. I can’t possibly do this, can I? But what would I give on Valentine’s Day? I closed the tab and stood from my chair.. I need air to breathe, that article just knocked the air out of me.

 

 

I was walking aimlessly away from the library with my thoughts scattered everywhere. What will I give him? This is too frustrating.. Valentine’s Day is just three days away from now yet I don’t have any gift for him. He is my first boyfriend and I’m messing everything up. Blame it on me being inexperienced about things like this..

 

 

Then I remembered what I had read a while ago.. Is it really okay to give him….that? Would he like it? Knowing Jiyong’s nature of being a playboy…. I already know the answer to my last question. Yes.. He would definitely like it.

 

 

But, is it really okay if I surrender myself to him? Is okay to give myself fully to him? I closed my eyes and felt the wind that passed through me. My head throbbing with so much thinking and my heart beating slightly fast than its normal pace. I adjusted my eyeglasses first before opening my eyes.

 

 

I already know the answer to my questions. Yes. It’s okay to surrender myself to him. Because I love him. I would willingly give myself to him because I love him.

 

 

I smiled to myself as I continued my pace towards the gate of the school. On Valentine’s Day, I would give him everything of me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mianhe if It was so long since I last updated.. T___T

I was so busy with school.. Aigoooo. 

Anyways, here's an update. kkkkk ^___^

Hope you all enjoyed it.. 

I'll see you on the next update, neh?

Ppyong!~~