Taking Care of You

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

 

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS HERE.. 

I DON'T PROOFREAD MY WORK SOOOO~

TT___________TT 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I glanced at Jiyong’s direction and frowned. He must be sleeping but he looks so uncomfortable. I went to his side and placed my palm in his forehead, checking her temperature. I slightly gasped when I felt how hot he is. He is really burning in fever.

 

 

Okay. What should I do? What should I do? I racked my brain for something I could do to lower his temperature but my mind was blocked. Because I’m starting to panic. Ottokae? He has a really high fever. Ottokae?

 

 

 

Then I tried to compose myself. I should help Jiyong now. If I won’t come into my senses soon, Jiyong will suffer longer from his burning fever. But what should I do first? Is it okay to make him take a shower? Oh wait, I forgot about the medicine. Right medicine first.. But first, I have to cook him something to eat. Oh, wait.. This is a hotel. I could just order something from the chef.

 

 

I went towards him and arranged the sheets that’s been surrounding him. He was holding to it tightly as he shivered a little. I tried to pry the blanket away from him but he held it tightly. I heaved up a sigh and then I gave up, I was about to retrieve my hands when Jiyong took hold of it and clasped his hands around mine tightly.

 

 

My eye widens at the familiar feeling. My heart started beating erratically inside my chest as shivers ran down my spine. The butterflies in my stomach was not fluttering at all, instead they were in full chaos. I knew the feeling all right.. The feelings he never failed to make me feel whenever he would do simple gestures back then. The simple gestures that made me fell into his trap.

 

 

I shook away the memories as I tried harder to take my hand back, but to no avail Jiyong tightened his hold on it more. Making me sigh in defeat. I reached out for the phone on the bedside table and dialed the room service. After ordering a soup and a pack of medicine, I placed the phone back to its cradle and turned my attention towards Jiyong.

 

 

“Unnngggg..” He moaned in pain as he turned towards the other side of the bed, taking my hand with him. I climbed on the bed and kneeled just before him, his back facing me.

 

 

“Jiyong… You have to let my hand go.. And you have to wake up before the food comes here..” I shook him slightly using my free hand but he just ignored me and continued shivering in cold and .

 

 

“So c-cold. S-so c-cold…” He stuttered, then pulled my hand towards him some more, feeling the warmth of my hands. I wanted to look for more blankets but how can I do that when my hand is trapped with him.

 

 

I slumped myself beside him and just let him feel the warmth of my hands. I glanced at his side and saw that he was sweating now, but he is still shivering in cold. I wanted to get some towels to wipe the sweat off his face but how can I do that? I sighed once more and tried to wrap my arms around him, lending him the warmth for my body to take the coldness he is feeling away.

 

 

But then, the bell rang and someone shouted “room service”, just outside the door.

 

 

“Come in!” I shouted back and hoped that whoever was outside heard me. I looked helplessly at Jiyong’s direction and sighed once more.. When will he let my hand go? I need my other hand so that I can take care of him properly.

 

 

“Good morning, ma’am….” The crew greeted her as he pushed the cart that contains the food she requested inside the room. I smiled back at him and took a glance at Jiyong.

 

 

“Ji…. You need to wake up.. You have to eat and then drink medicine so you can get better,” I said as I shook him by his shoulders. But he just groaned and shrugged my hand away, tightening his hold on my other hand.

 

 

“Where do you want me to leave this, ma’am?”

 

 

“Oh, just there..” I pointed at the feet of the bed. “Thank you..” I smiled at him again before looking at Jiyong with worry evident in my eyes. Of course, I’ll be worried for him. Even though I didn’t want to feel this way, there’s no way I can stop feeling like this right?

 

 

“It’s a bummer that your husband got sick in the middle of your honeymoon… But don’t worry, ma’am. I’m sure he will be okay in no time..” the crew said. But even before I could utter a word of denial, the crew bowed his head down and turned and walked away from me. I let out a long sigh as I got up on my knees and shook Jiyong awake.

 

 

“You have to eat, Jiyong. Please..” I said, pleading with my voice. And I almost beamed in happiness when Jiyong slowly turned towards me and popped one eye open. I smiled down at him but my smile faltered when I remembered that I should not be acting like this towards him. We’re really not that friends and I’m taking care of him because of Chaerin.

 

 

“Can you let go of my hand now?” I asked, wishing for him to let go because I can feel my heart beating faster as seconds ticked by. And it’s not helping me calm my nerves.

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, as if he didn’t know what I was talking about. I looked at our hands with him following my gaze. And when I looked up at him again, he was smiling though it’s not that obvious because it looks so weak. He gently unclasped his hold on mine and was about to roll on his side once more when I prevented him.

 

 

“Eat first..” I simply said then crawled my way towards the edge of the bed and rolled the cart where I can reach it. I crossed my leg over the other as I comfortable sat down and got the bowl of chicken soup. I blew some air on it to lessen the hotness of it. And then I looked back at Jiyong and frowned when I saw him still lying on the bed.

 

 

“Can you sit for a moment?” I asked, worried that he can’t even sit by myself because of his fever.

 

 

“Ugn.” Jiyong groaned as he curled himself on the bed and tightened his hold on the blanket. I sighed before putting the bowl of soup on the cart once more. I crawled myself back to his side and helped him to sit up. I wrapped the blanket around his shoulders and he held on to it.

 

 

I got the soup once more and carefully sat beside him, still blowing on the soup. And when I think it’s not that hot enough for him, I placed the spoon in front of his mouth waiting for him to open it and eat it. But Jiyong just looked at me like I am some kind of ghost.

 

 

I pouted my lips at him and nudged the spoon. My pout turned into a small smile as he slowly opened his mouth and ate the soup. But then I pouted again when he reflexed back and coughed a little.

 

 

“Omo, is it hot? I’m sorry..” I muttered as I blew another air into the soup, cursing myself inside my head for being such a pabo.

 

 

“Why are you doing this?” Jiyong asked in his shaky, low voice.

 

 

“I’m taking care of you..” I replied simply as I let him eat more, making it sure that it won’t burn his tongue again.

 

 

Jiyong ate the soup I was letting him eat silently. After a few spoonful’s, he coughed once more and shook his head, telling me that he have had enough for now. I smiled at him and placed the bowl on the cart again, then I reached for the glass of water and medicine.

 

 

“Take this first before you go back to sleep again..” I said and offered the medicine to him. He obediently took it from my hand and popped it inside his mouth. He took the glass of water in my hands and drank the contents of it.

 

 

After I placed the empty glass on the bedside table, I pushed him slowly back to the bed and arranged the blanket around him. When everything is settled, I pushed myself up on the bed but a hand stopped me. I looked back at Jiyong and saw that he was holding my arm, preventing me to stand.

 

 

“Thank you…” He whispered with a slight smile on his face. And then he closed his eyes just before I could utter any words.

 

 

And even before I could notice it, a smile was platered on my face as butterflies fluttered inside my stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly fluttered my eyes open when I felt sun rays touching my cheeks. And then I furrowed my eyebrows when I felt something wet on my forehead, I reached for it and frowned when I saw a wet towel.

 

 

Who placed this in my forehead? I asked myself as I popped on one elbow and scanned the room. A basin full of water is placed on the bedside table, a cart from room service can be seen at the foot of the bed. And then I remembered what happened earlier, er, yesterday.

 

 

Dara was here. And she was taking care of me while I was helplessly sick. A giddy smile spread across my face as I set the blanket aside. Even if I wasn’t conscious while she was taking care of me, at least she was here. And that’s all that matters for me. She was here and she took care of me.

 

 

I stepped out of the bed and was about to go to the bathroom when something caught my peripheral vision. I whipped my head towards the bed again and my eyes widened when I saw here there. She was curled in one corner of the bed and was sleeping soundly.

 

 

What is she still doing here? I thought she already left me when I fell asleep again after I was done eating. But no, she was still here and she slept the night here. And before I could stop myself, I was grinning giddily already.

 

 

I softly padded my way towards her, getting the blanket and wrapping it around her. I looked down at her face and smiled once more seeing how angelic she looks. I stared at her for a long moment of time, memorizing ever part of her face. Engraving it in my head as I wished that I could witness this every waking moment of my life.

 

 

I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. I sighed in relief when she stirred but didn’t wake up.  

 

 

“Thank you..” I whispered, my heart beating faster than its normal pace inside my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

JUST A SHORT UPDATE.. KKKKKK ^^

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO MY READERS.. HOHOHOHO :3

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS YEORUBUN.. 

YOU ALL KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU, RIGHT?

NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH~~ :3 

I REALLY REALLY SARANG YOU GUYSSSS!! <3333333333

 

 

 

Oh, excuse this lazy author.. 

I'll continue the shoutuout on the next update because I'm so lazy now. 

Huhuhuhuhuhu TT_____TT 

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS~~