First Plan

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, Dara. I’m really sorry..” he said softly, gently, taking her breath away.

 

 

Dara just stayed silent, for she can’t utter a word to say. She was drowned and there’s no way of escaping. She looking at him straight in the eyes and he was looking back at her. They were staring at each other’s eyes. Not minding of the universe outside the realm they’ve created.

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to lift his hand up and touch her cheek when she snapped out of her reverie. She blinked rapidly then took a step back as she looked away from him. Dara was cursing herself inside her mind for being too weak to be held captive by his gaze. She should’ve looked away the moment their gazes touched but there was something in his eyes that made her want to stare at it more. There was something in his eyes that made her heart beat faster than its original pace.

 

 

“Dara..” He called out softly, his voice so gentle that she have the urge to look at him and smile. But she fought that urge. She should stay strong, she should not be wavering with her feelings just because he said those words.

 

 

“Don’t, Jiyong…” Dara replied calmly, her fist curled into a tight ball on her side as she stops herself really hard to cry and break down in front of him.

 

 

All the feelings she felt. The pain, the betrayal, the loneliness, everything, came rushing back at her again. As much as she doesn’t want it, she can’t help but to feel those things again. Her hearing him apologizing like he never meant what he did back then made me her want to break down and cry.

 

 

She thought she had forgotten what had happened already. She thought she was okay already. She thought that it doesn’t matter anymore. But she was wrong. Dead wrong. It all matters. Everything matters and she just can’t forget and set aside the fact that Jiyong had played with her.

 

 

She was this close in forgiving him. She was ready to give him her forgiveness, but then the image of her when she was left and broken flashed at the back of her mind. The feelings she felt when they had laughed at her came rushing back at her like a tidal wave, hitting her hard, snapping her out of her sense.

 

 

“Dara.. I regr—“

 

 

 

Dara whipped her head around and faced Jiyong with unreadable eyes. Tears are forming at the brink of her eyes but she blinked them back, not wanting him to see her weak side.

 

 

“What? You think ‘sorry’ is enough? You think it would heal all the scars you left? You think it would make me forget how you made me feel so stupid with my own self? You think ‘sorry’ is enough to make everything okay?” she whispered under her breath, so calmly that it sounded like she was not the same Dara who would smile brightly at everyone.

 

 

“I’m really so—“

 

 

“Stop saying sorry, Jiyong!” she exclaimed as she flung her hands in the air. She then hit her hands on his chest then turned her back on him. “Sorry is not going to erase the past Jiyong. So as the pain you’ve once caused me. So please, stop saying sorry because it just brings back the memories I really want to bury…” Dara wiped a single tear that fell down on her left eyes. Her heart beating painfully inside her chest as she took steps and went further away from him.

 

 

Jiyong followed Dara’s retreating back with his gaze. He was looking past at her, his feelings all over the place. He can’t understand himself. He felt a painful tug in his heart when he saw that distress in her eyes. He wanted to pull her in, wrap her in his embrace. If he can transfer all the pain she felt, he would in a heartbeat. But he can’t do that because he was the sole reason why she felt pain in the first place. It was him who used and played her then threw her like a trash after he’s done with her.

 

 

And now, he was regretting everything. Everything from agreeing to Seungri to where he left her that morning. But he did not regret that he made her fell for him. Because those moments that Dara loved him, he was happy. But he was so ing full of himself that he ignored the happiness he felt with her and still went on with the bet. He had hurt her yet he wanted her forgiveness.

 

 

Call him selfish, call him bastard, and call him jerk. But he doesn’t care. He’ll do anything so she can forget everything that had happened between them. He’ll do anything just to bury those ugly memories from her brain so that she won’t remember them anymore.

 

 

At first Jiyong was kind of confused when he felt strong emotions gripped his heart the first moment he laid eyes on Dara. But now, he know why is that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in irritation when the bell rang in consistency. Whoever is behind the door is sure an impatient one. I grumpily stood up from my seat and dragged my feet towards the door. Maybe it’s Dara? I thought.

 

 

When I got to the door, I immediately opened the door without looking at the peephole. I’m so busy to bother doing such things. But when I looked up and came face to face with the person behind the door, my mouth went agape.

 

 

“What are you going here?” I asked and before he could reply to my inquisition, I took hold of the door and was ready to slam it on his face when he prevented it by placing his one leg inside the room. I glared at him.

 

 

“Let’s talk, Bom…. Please..” Seunghyun pleaded, his eyes looking at me with softness emitting from it. I was very close in melting and letting him in but I held my grounds. My father did not call me a stubborn brat for nothing.

 

 

“Seunghyun, please.. I wanted to be alone. I have so many things to do…” I heaved a deep breath as my grip on the door softened.

 

 

“You can’t expect me to just sit around and wait when your anger will subside. I can’t wait anymore. I can’t sleep properly knowing that we’re not okay….. Let’s talk, Bom.. Please,” Seunghyun pleaded once more as he slowly entered the room.

 

 

I was gauging his every move with my eyes, and before I knew it… I opened the door completely, then I let out a long sigh as I turn my back on his and walked further into the room. My heart was begging myself to forgive him because as much as I don’t want to accept it, I am longing for him. I missed him for the days we were apart and I don’t think I can ignore him for the days that will come.

 

 

“Bom….” He started. I can feel him near, and a part of me wanted him to run to me and hug me. Take away all the anger I felt for him. And let me forget that he was the one who was the reason why my dear sister was hurt.

 

 

I can hear my heavy breathing resonating around the room. I can also hear the silent hum of the air condition. And also, I can hear Seunghyun’s soft steps. And it’s making my heart beat fast three times than its normal pace.

 

 

“Bom….” He called me once more, the deep baritone voice of his that is one of the hundred and two reasons why I love him. I was tempted to look back at him and smile, say that I forgive him and kiss him. Then forget everything about us and just be happy in his arms.

 

 

But I cannot set aside the truth that he hurt my sister. I really wanted to forget about that fact, I wanted to forget his playful past that includes my sister. But every time I close my eyes to go to sleep after I’ve known that they were those guys who hurt my sister, Dara’s miserable state when she first stepped foot in California haunted me.

 

 

I was there when Dara moved like a robot and buried herself to work. She rarely takes lunch breaks and she rarely talks to other people. She won’t eat on time and would skip meals. She was so cold and she built an impenetrable wall around here that even me had a hard time breaking in.

 

 

I saw how she sometimes spaced off and just look at nothingness. I saw how she rarely smiles and even if she does, it doesn’t reach her eyes.

 

 

I heard how she would cry herself to sleep. Every sob that seeps through my wall is breaking my heart. I wanted to comfort her then but I was afraid that she would set me out. And the fact that we were not that close then because we just met each other and we’re still adjusting to the fact that we are sisters.

 

 

“Bom… Let’s talk, please..” Seunghyun’s voice snapped me out of my reverie. I sighed once more and looked at the endless waters below, wishing that everything will be okay for my sister. All I want for her is to be genuinely happy. That no man would ever hurt her again like what they did. Dara deserves to be loved, how come Jiyong did not see that then?

 

 

When I did not utter a single word, I felt Seunghyun’s arms wrapped around me from the back. I stiffened on my spot, startled feeling his warmth around me again. And suddenly, I felt calm, relaxed. And it’s only him who can do this to me. And before I knew it, tears were pooling at the brim of my eyes, my heart beating painfully inside my chest as I remembered how my sister had endured all the pain she felt because of the playfulness of rowdy boys.

 

 

“How could you do that to Dara, Seunghyun? How could you?” I whispered, my voice cracking with the emotions swirling around my system.

 

 

Seunghyun’s hold on my tightened, making it harder for me to breathe. But I don’t care. I need this. I need him. “I’m really sorry, Bom.. I really am.”

 

 

“Do you know how much Dara had been through? Do you know how much it hurts seeing my sister crumbling down in front of my eyes? It hurts so much, Seunghyun. So much..” I let go of my kept feelings and let the tears to drop from my eyes. I gripped on Seunghyun’s hand on my waist and hugged him back.

 

 

Seunghyun did not say anything, instead he released me from his hold only to turn me around and hug me properly this time. He caressed my back as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Letting me believe that it’ll be alright for Dara. And just like a miracle, I believe him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, have you done what I asked you to do?” Chaerin fiddled with her phone as she asked Seungri, who was sitting beside her and busy with his phone as well.

 

 

“Yeah, I’ve already made a reservation at the restaurant.. I just have to call Jiyong hyung..”

 

 

“I already talked to Dara unnie. She’ll be there. Make sure Jiyong oppa will come, arasso? What do you think? Red of pink?” Chaerin asked as she held her phone near her ears and waited for the other line to pick up.

 

 

“Uhm. Pink. Red are overrated already..” Seungri simply replied as he copied what Chaerin did and waited for Jiyong to pick up on the other line. He sighed in relief when in just three rings, the older guy picked up his phone and barked a simple “Hello..”

 

 

“Hyung. I reserved a table in a restaurant nearby. You have to go.. It’s my treat..” Seungri immediately said.

 

 

“Why?” Jiyong asked, a hint of suspicion lacing his voice.

 

 

“Aisht! It’s nothing hyung.. I just want to have a dinner with my favorite, hyung.. Please com, hyung.. Please please..” Seungri used his aegyo voice that Chaerin faked a gag on the side when she heard it. Seungri just rolled his eyes at her before biting his lips.

 

 

“Arasso.. I’ll be there. Just text me the name of the resto and I’ll look for it..” Jiyong said and ended the call.

 

 

“Yes!!!” the younger guy exclaimed as he stood up and threw his hands up in victory. Chaerin looked at him as if he lost his mind as she slowly backed away from him.

 

 

“You know that this is just the first plan, right? And we’re still not sure if this will work.. Why are you happy?” Chaerin asked.

 

 

“Shut up. It’s very rare for Jiyong hyung to accept my invitations. Especially when he knows that it will be just the two of us,” Seungri slumped himself beside Chaerin again and rolled his eyes like a girl.

 

 

“Whatever..” Chaerin mumbled under her breath as she stood up and motioned for Seungri that they still need to do something for their first plan. Seungri stoop up from where he was sitting and followed the mastermind of this connivance. He can only just drop his head low and wish that their plan will work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you see Jiyong oppa? Where is Jiyong oppa?” Chaerin nudged Seungri on his side as her eyes are directed at her Dara unnie seated not so far away from them. She have to speak really softly so Dara won’t hear them.

 

 

“Aisht. I don’t know. I’ve already texted hyung that I’m here but he’s not replying…” Seungri frustratingly said as he combed his hands through his hair, then he sent another text message to his hyung asking him where he was.

 

 

“Are the flowers ready? Did you tell the receptionist to give it to Jiyong oppa the moment he arrived?” Chaerin asked, fidgeting on his seat as she was nervous about this plan of them. She glanced at Dara’s direction once more then turned her gaze at the door of the restaurant.

 

 

“Yes. Yes. I told the receptionist to give the flowers to a guy wearing a suit..”

 

 

Chaerin looked at Seungri disbelievingly with her eyes so wide. Could Seungri even more be stupid than this? How could he be so pabo? Seriously? He did not say to give it to Jiyong? He only said to give it to the guy wearing suit? Chaerin had the urge to hit him really hard on his head but she held herself, she doesn’t want causing a scene here in public. Maybe later when they were all alone.

 

 

“You pabo!” She hissed under her breath. “How sure are you that the receptionist will hand the flowers to Jiyong oppa with the instructions you gave? A guy in suit? Seriously Seungri?”

 

 

“What? Chill, Chaerin. I’m pretty sure that Jiyong hyung is wearing a suit because I saw not so long ago. And I don’t think he will change so I’m confident that they will give it to Jiyong hyung. And besides, no guy will dare wear a suit on the beach unless he’s a business man, right?” Seungri snorted as he patted himself on the back for being so genius.

 

 

“If this wo—“ Chaerin’s sentence left hanging when she captured the most terrifying moment at her peripheral vision. went agape as she whipped her head at Dara’s direction and groaned disbelievingly.

 

 

There was Donghae, in his suit, standing in front of Dara and handing her the flowers that the receptionist at the front must have given him. He was smiling down at her and Dara was smiling up at him, though she was confused. Chaerin have to fight the urge to kill Seungri right then and there.

 

 

Seungri shook his head in disbelief as he clenched his fist on his lap. How come their awesome plan went down the drain? He’s going to ing shout at the receptionist for giving the flowers at the wrong guy but then he remembered that he did not gave clear instructions. He had to bury his face on his palm to hide his embarrassment from Chaerin. He was sure that she wants to kill him right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the restaurant, specifically in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows where he can see the inside of the restaurant and the people inside, stood a man in his suit as well. He was clenching his fist really hard that his knuckles turned white. Veins already visible on his arms and looks like it will burst any minute with how tight he is clenching his fist.

 

 

Jaws tight and eyes sending death glares at the man inside the restaurant on his suit as well, he was smiling down at her and she was smiling down up at him.

 

 

Jiyong felt a painful tug on his heart. It felt like a thousand needles pierced all at the same time. He had to in a deep breath just to make sure that he can still breathe because with the way he is feeling, it felt to him like he was dying. He was very new to this feeling that he doesn’t know how to handle with this. So he does what he do best. Ignore.

 

 

With one last glance inside the restaurant, Jiyong bowed his head and turned.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

WOW! 

THIS IS A MIRACLE! LMAO

I UPDATED AGAIN! HOHOHOHOHO :3

I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR NOT BEING SO LAZY NOW.

HAHAHAHHAHA! :D

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY THEN.. 

I SARANG YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!

MY READERS AND MY SUBBIES! <33333333

 

 

 

OOOOHHH~~

I'M SORRY I WON'T BE ABLE TO REPLY TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED LAST CHAP.

I'M KINDA IN A HURRY RN NOW.

I'M REALLY SORRY.. HUHUHUHUHU TT________TT

I'LL GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO YOU GUYS INSTEAD.

I'M REALLY SORRY.. HUHUHUHU 

FORGIVE ME NEEEEEH?

 

 

SHOUTOUT TO: Kia_Daragon23luilu88isupermanjepoknatVictoryUradarkhuntress2411jhoannahaha_idkblackVIP-tryshinggggnophfirsthacindyGDdillatiffayuukiechanNYONGDALisLOVEParkRaeKiheiresssandaragongurasegraceharuhi19,

 lablabkaynrol, madzriabelle_a7xMrsCrazzylovelyWoouredjazZminbluechocolatechocolakayBobcyyyellshijitonnettie

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR COMMENTING AND SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME. 

THANK YOU!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL <33333333333333