Storm

Your 'not-so' Typical Love Story

 

MY DONGSAENG TRYSHA HAVE ANOTHER BANNER FOR ME!!!

OMAYGHAD! SHE LOVES ME THIS MUCH.. meheheheh ^^

DONGSAENG~ YOU'RE SPOILING ME TOO MUCH!

SPOIL ME SOME MORE JUSEYOOO.. hahahah..

I REALLY SARANG YOU 1000000X DONGSAENG!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

Bom glared at the man standing in front of her. She can feel the anger wanting to erupt from within her. She wanted to trash the room, throw things at his way. Hurt him. Hit him. Punch him. Kill him. The last thought sounded really tempting in her mind. She wanted to do just that but there’s one thing that is stopping her from lashing out on him.

 

 

She loves this man standing in front of her. She loves Seunghyun, one of the man who hurt and destroyed her sister.

 

 

Thinking about her sister and how she looked when she first stepped in her life in California made her forget her love for this man. No. Her sister comes first. And no one will hurt her sister and can be left unscathed.

 

 

With eye blinded in fury, Bom stood up in her seat and advanced towards Seunghyun. She curled her first and hit him in his chest.

 

 

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER, HUH?! HOW COULD YOU!” she yelled and continuously hit him.

 

 

Seunghyun held her wrist and stopped her from hitting him. Then he enveloped her in a tight hug and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Continuously murmuring ‘sorry’.

 

 

“DO YOU THINK SORRY WOULD CUT IT? DO YOU???!” Bom pushed him away from her with all her strength. She doesn’t want to be embraced with one of the guys who hurt her sister. She feels disgusted of him, even if he was not the one who robbed her sister’s virtue, he was still part of that bet.

 

 

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO HER?! DO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HAD FUN PLAYING WITH HER? HUH?! WAS IT THAT FUN?” Bom asked with sarcasm overflowing in her voice. She turned her back on him and prevented the tears that are threatening to fall from her eyes. She’s hurting. She’s hurting for her sister. And hurting because she knows that this will taint her relationship with Seunghyun.

 

 

“I don’t have any idea that she was your sister! And I don’t even know you yet back then..” Seunghyun spat, irritated that his past is messing with his present and hopefully his future. He’s very serious with Bom. He’s never been serious with a girl like how serious he was with her.

 

 

“What?” Bom looked at him with wide eyes. “Even if Dara wasn’t my sister doesn’t change the fact that you’ve played with an innocent girl back then! You destroyed her! She was beyond repair, do you know that? I bet you guys didn’t care what happened to her after you were done playing with her,” Bom hissed through gritted teeth. This was getting worst, and she doesn’t know what to do to change that..

 

 

“But that was back then, Bom!” Seunghyun said, walking slowly towards her with pleading eyes. He felt that she was slipping out of his grasp, and it scares the hell out of him. He can’t imagine his life without Bom in it. She has become his whole universe, and he’s going to do all the best in him to make her stay in his life. “I was playful then! We were young and playful..”

 

 

“Playful or not, you still did what you did.” Bom said dismissively, walking farther away from him. When she was far enough from him, she turned her back on him and sighed deeply. This was getting out of hand. She needs to be away from him for the meantime.. She just can’t set aside the fact that the man she’s in love with one of the guys who hurt her sister.

 

 

“Leave me alone for the mean time, Seunghyun..” Bom whispered..

 

 

“What?” Seunghyun exclaimed.. “No, Bom.. Don’t do this to us,” he pleaded.

 

 

“Just…..” Bom sighed.

 

 

“Leave the past behind us, Bom. Please…. I’ll ask for your sister’s forgiveness.. I’ll do everything. Just don’t tell me to leave you alone because I can’t do that..”

 

 

“I can’t stand being near you now, okay Seunghyun? I just can’t set aside the fact that you were one of the reason why my sister was broken then. And you can’t set aside the fact that even if I love you, I’m still fuming mad at you at what you and your friends had done..”

 

 

Seunghyun closed the distance between them and wrapped Bom in a hug from the back. His chin nestled on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. “No, Bom.. You can’t do this to us.. That past was between my friends and your sister.. You don’t need to be involved with this, babe.. I’ll fix this.. Please..” Seunghyun pled.. If he needed to be on his knees, he’ll do it.

 

 

“Seunghyun…” Bom said and untangles his hold on her. Then she took a step back and faced him. “Just leave me alone, please.” she said with finality in her voice. She looked at Seunghyun one more time before turning her heels and padding her way outside the room, leaving him looking at her retreating back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT OPPA?!” Chaerin shouted as soon as she barged in Jiyong’s room. She doesn’t care if it’s her older brother she’s screaming at right now. She doesn’t care if she’s waking his brother, who hates to be woken up early in the morning, just after the sun had risen.

 

 

Chaerin clawed her fingers in the blanket that’s been covering her oppa and angrily took it away from him. With gritted teeth, she got one pillow and started hitting her brother’s chest with it. She thought that being away from her oppa for the whole night and letting her head calm down would make the heat she feels for him be toned down, but she was clearly mistaken.

 

 

She can’t even sleep the night before. Chaerin kept on thinking how heartless her Jiyong oppa could be. At first, she thought that she was just hearing things. That that girl who revealed everything to them just mistook her oppa to be someone else.

 

 

And now, seeing her oppa lying on his bed made her want to get something hard and hit his head with it. How can her protective oppa do something harsh, something so heartless to her Dara unnie? Thinking of her Dara unnie made her remember how the latter looks so lost, so pained the first time she met her. Though Dara tried very hard to hide her feelings from Bom and Chaerin, they still saw past her façade.

 

 

She wanted to summon those stupid friends of his oppa and beat them to a pulp. She maybe a girl but she have had lessons of jujitsu because her parents persuaded her to do so, saying that she needed it for self-defense. And she have the immediate urge to use what she learned from her jujitsu classes on her oppa and his friends.

 

 

“Urgh…” Jiyong moaned and rolled to his side, bringing the pillow with him and placing it atop his face, shutting Chaerin.

 

 

Seeing this, Chaerin got more irritated at her brother. So with fury running through her veins, she kicked her shoes away from her feet and jumped unceremoniously on the bed, making sure that she landed on top of her brother’s stomach. Jiyong grunted in pain as he immediately opened his eyes, only to see his sister glaring at him.

 

 

Chaerin jumped out of the bed and waited for her brother to fully regain his consciousness. She placed her hands on either side of her hips and squinted her eyes while Jiyong took his time into waking up. He stretched his body and stepped down the bed, yawned with his eyes still closed.

 

 

His eyes snapped opened when he felt a stinging pain in his cheek. He looked incredulously at his sister and was about to ask what the hell is wrong with her when he was stopped seeing the tears that are falling down from Chaerin’s eyes. If Jiyong will ever have a weakness, that is seeing his sister cry.

 

 

“Why?” Jiyong asked softly, reaching his hands to Chaerin and tried to wipe away her tears when she slapped his hands away, startling him. Chaerin have always like it when Jiyong was there to her rescue, feeling like a princess and Jiyong her personal knight. But the princess hated her knight of a brother right now.

 

 

“How could you do that, oppa?” Chaerin whispered brokenly with tears still streaming down her eyes. She pitied her Dara unnie.. She pitied her that her Dara unnie had to go through that ugly happenings in the hands of her own brother. Her heart went out to her Dara unnie for enduring the pain she must’ve felt when she learned that Jiyong and his friends are just playing with her.

 

 

“I…..” Jiyong bowed his head and scratched his head. Truth be told, his mind still hasn’t wrapped around the fact that the nerd her played with back then, the nerd her used and threw away like a trash is the same girl he had been drooling on for weeks now.

 

 

And him being mature that he is at the moment made him ponder on silly things he had done while on his ‘raging hormones momentum’ stage back then. He was playful. He was conceited. He thought that he owned the world and he can have anything he wants. He thought that he was the king of the world.

 

 

Looking at those mistakes he did back then, especially the ones where involved Dara made him want to kick his own self in the . He had done so many unforgivable things in the past, and playing with Dara back then was at the top of that list. He was, and is, guilty as . He wanted to earn her forgiveness but he doesn’t know what to do and where to start.

 

 

“Are you that heartless huh, oppa? ARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH THING?” Chaerin shrieked wildly as she clutched on the pillow once more and threw it to her brother’s way. Jiyong did nothing to avoid the pillow, instead he stood solid on his spot.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong whispered in a low voice, his eyes soft with emotions.

 

 

Chaerin can only sigh at her brother’s appearance right now. She wanted to hit him senseless, curse him and call him names like he is not her older brother. But the love she feels for her brother and knight overpowers the anger she is feeling for him for hurting her Dara unnie.

 

 

“You know you have to ask for unnie’s forgiveness, right oppa?” she asked.

 

 

“Yes.. I know.”

 

 

“I really can’t believe you did that to someone innocent, oppa. How could you hurt someone like that? I’ve always looked at you like you’re never going to hurt someone. You’re so protective of me oppa, you always made it to a point to never let anyone hurt me yet you, yourself, inflicted pain on someone else…” Chaerin sighed and sat at the edge of the bed, with Jiyong looking down at her with sad eyes. He hate disappointing his little sister.

 

 

Jiyong just stood there, speechless.

 

 

“You have to do something about this mess you’ve made, oppa.. You should’ve something about this way back then but it’s still not too late..”

 

 

Unknowingly, Jiyong nodded his head. His mind in full speed how he will ask for Dara’s forgiveness. He knows it will not be easy, but he will try.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up with a jolt. I heard someone banging the door outside. Who is that? I jumped out of the bed and furrowed my eyebrows seeing Bom’s bed empty. Now, where is that sister of mine? It’s still early in the morning and she’s already out? Unbelievable. I shook my head while on the way to the door.

 

 

I didn’t bother looking through the peephole to see who it was. Maybe it’s room service or something. I opened the door and was immediately pushed away when Bom came barging in like a madman. She was pretty mad by the look on her face.

 

 

“Aigooo.. Bom is always on her ‘Bominator’ mode..” I muttered under my breath. I closed the door gently and followed Bom inside the room, only to find her stuffing all my things inside my luggage.

 

 

My eye widen seeing how she furiously grab clothes from the closet and stuffed them inside the luggage. I fear for my dear clothes, they’re under Bom’s claw. I went to her side and held Bom’s wrist, stopping her from grabbing more clothes from my closet and creating more havoc than she already had done.

 

 

“Omo.. What are you doing, Bommie?” I asked.

 

 

“We’re going home now. WE’RE GOING BACK TO CALIFORNIA AND WILL NEVER EVER STEP FOOT IN KOREA AGAIN!” Bom shouted that I have to use my other hand to cover my ears because I’m afraid I’ll go deaf if she continued her screaming saga.

 

 

“But our business here is still not yet done..” I reasoned out and stepped away from Bom. I went to my luggage and grabbed a handful of clothes and put them back in my closet.

 

 

“NO! I DON’T CARE IF THIS BUSINESS WILL GO DOWN THE DRAIN! WE WILL LEAVE NOW WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!”

 

 

“Wait… Why are you so mad anyway?” I have to ask.. I really don’t have any idea why Bom is acting like someone killed her loved ones.

 

 

Is this…by any chance…related to what happened last night? I suddenly had a feeling that since Bom knew who was those guys she’s been itching to kill with her own hands, she was in full mother hen mode and wanted me to take away from those guys. I can only sigh at my sister.

 

 

“DO YOU KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN LURKING IN FRONT OF THAT GUY’S ROOM? HUH? I WAS READY TO BARGE IN AND KILL HIM AND THROW HIS DEAD BODY WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND IT!”

 

 

Okay.. Bom’s anger is getting out of hand.. I really need to pacify her. I know she’s so mad right now but that doesn’t mean that we have to run away from here and leave the business appa had left for us. We need to finish this.. And we’re professional. We can set the issue aside and work peacefully with each other.. And in order to do that, I need to talk some sense into Bom’s clouded mind.

 

 

“Bom…” I said softly, walking towards her and wrapping my arms around her. I felt her stiffen for a while before she hugged me back. “You know you’re taking things seriously, neh?”

 

 

“What seriously?” Bom retorted back, calmer than she was when she first barged in. “They were the ones who destroyed you! I don’t want you to remember the things from your past! I………” Bom paused and sighed. “I just want to protect you, Dara…. I love you so much and to see you in pain again would make me really kill someone..”

 

 

I had to fight the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes. Bom had never said she loves me. She sure made it to a point to make me feel that she loves me but she never did said it out loud. Bom is not that kind of person to say her emotions out loud and hearing her sayings he loves me made me want to burst into tears.

 

 

I tightened my arms around her and smiled.

 

 

“You know I love you too, right?” I said.. “You’re the sister I’ve always wanted.. You’ve always protected me even if we’re only sisters by father. You don’t have to worry about me this time, Bommie.. I can take care of myself. And you, Donghae, Jaejoong and Chaerin are there to protect me as well. And just like what I’ve always told you, I have forgotten about that part of my life already. I have forgotten what they had done to me..”

 

 

“But.. But…”

 

 

“Bommie…” I said, silently pleading for her to just let this slide. “Let’s just forget about it, neh? I promise you the moment we finished what we had do here, we will take the earliest flight going back to California.”

 

 

Bom stayed silent, thinking things through. I pulled out from our hug and looked at her straight in the eyes. After a moment, Bom smiled sadly and slowly nodded her head. I smiled back at her.

 

 

I was about to go to where my luggage is and put my clothes back on its place when I remembered something. “Bom.. I know you’re mad at Seunghyun now but I don’t want you to make silly things like breaking up with him or something..” Bom shifted her gaze away from me and looked elsewhere. Right then and there, I knew she had already done something with her relation with Seunghyun. I groaned out loud.

 

 

“You have to talk to him, Bommie. I’ve never seen you so in love and so happy before. Go back to him, Bom. Don’t let the past, which doesn’t include you, get in the middle of you two. You’re in love with each other.. So now, go! Take him back.. Poor Seunghyun..” I pushed Bom towards the door. She looked back at me with confused eyes but I just nodded my head at her.

 

 

When Bom is already outside the door, I smiled encouragingly at her and closed the door.

 

 

I leaned my back on the door and sighed. I closed my eyes and prayed to give me more strength for the remaining days I have to stay here with Jiyong and his friends. Saying that I’m not affected with them being here is a lie.. Of course I am affected. But I’m doing my best to make Bom, Donghae, Jaejoong and Chaerin believe that it’s nothing to me now. I’m doing my best to make them believe that I’ve forgotten about my past when truthfully, it still haunts me in my sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

another update... yay! <3

hope you guys enjoyed reading it.. kkkkk ^^

give me feedback juseyooo~~

comment juseyoooo~~ lmao

'till my next update chingus!

ppyong!

 

 

 

 

follow me in twitter ppali!!! kkkkk

@bttrflygrl