How They Met Each Other

My Guardian Angel

“Babe, when are you are going to move out of the house and come and live with me?” Sunny asks her boyfriend.

“I don’t know. I think once Eun Hye and Donghae’s problems are solved.” Shiwon says.

“Okay, I won’t force you into something you don’t want to. I just don’t want you to feel a burden.” She says.

Shiwon shook his head and said, “Never. I would never feel burden between you and my friends.”

When Sunny heard him said that, she smiles and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

“Babe, do you remember how we first met?” She asks him unexpectedly.

“Of course, I risked my life for you.” He says.

“And just because of that you are my hero.” She gives him a passionate kiss.

~Flashback~

It is in the middle of the night. Shiwon got up from his bed and stretched.

“What a weird night. I cannot even sleep at all.” He mutters to himself.

Then suddenly, he lets out a yawn and says, “What is wrong with me tonight?”

Shiwon goes to his bathroom and washes his face. Then he goes and takes a nice cold shower.

After taking a nice cold shower, Shiwon still feel wide-awake.

“I think taking a nice long walk in the neighborhood would do the trick.” Shiwon says to him self.

“Ah! I’m going crazy! I’m actually talking to myself. What is happening to me today?” Shiwon says.

“I really need that walk!” Shiwon rushes out of his room and out of the house.

It has been an hour since Shiwon took a walk around the neighborhood, and he is still wide-awake.

When Shiwon decided to get something to eat from the streets, he decided to take a shortcut by the alley.

When he almost approached the alley, he heard someone is calling out for help.

“Someone, please help me!”

Shiwon got curious in who is crying out for help, so he went to see what is going on.

“Help! Please, someone help me! No! Please, don’t come near me! AH!” Shiwon heard the voice again.

This time Shiwon quicken his pace and enters the alley, where he heard the voice.

“AH! No! Please, leave me alone! Don’t come near me! HELP!”

This time Shiwon realizes that the voice belongs to a girl.

“Ah! No! Someone please help me! Please, no!” The girl keeps on shouting.

At that instance, Shiwon dashes through the alley to see three men gaining on a small innocent girl.

“Hey!” Shiwon shouts.

“Leave us alone. We are busy right now!” One of the three men shouts back.

“Hey, do you know that an innocent girl is cruel?” Shiwon says as he gives one the three men a punch on the face.

“Oh…” He winced in pain.

“Hey, take care of him while I take care of her.” The leader orders his men.

“Yes, sir.” The two men begin to fight with Shiwon.

“AH! No! Don’t come near me! Please!” The girl shouts as the leader keeps on taking a step closer to her.

Shiwon turns his head to see what is going on with the girl. Then that is when he realizes that the leader is not going to stop until he gets what he wants.

“Hey, watch behind you!” The girl shouts over to Shiwon.

Shiwon turns and does a high kick to kick the person that is behind him. With the kick that Shiwon did, he sent that person unconscious.

“Wow!” The girl is amaze to witness the fight between her hero and the villains.

“One down two more to go.” Shiwon says.

The second man made a hand gesture to Shiwon.

Shiwon rejects the offer and does the same hand gesture.

“Okay, don’t regret it.” The man says and runs toward Shiwon with his fist in the air.

Shiwon dodge the fist and grabs onto before putting the arm behind his back.
“Ow…” The man cries in pain.

Then Shiwon kicks him from behind and send him falling to the ground in pain.

“Okay, that one is down for sure. Now I have to fight the cocky leader.” Shiwon says to him self.

“C’mon babe, let me give you the best of your night.” The leader says, moving in closer.

“No! Stay away from me!” The girl shouts back.

Shiwon slowly approaches the cocky leader from behind. When he finally approached the leader, he tapped him on the shoulder.

“What do you want? Leave me alone. Don’t you see that I am busy here?” The leader says.

Shiwon tapped him on the shoulder again.

That made the leader irritated, so he turns to see who is annoying him.

When the leader turns to face Shiwon, he gives him his famous smile with a punch on the face.

Then the leader stumbles backwards.

Shiwon keeps on giving the leader punches and kicks until the leader falls into unconscious.

The girl sees that Shiwon hasn’t stop kicking the leader yet, so she went up to him to stop him before he actually murders the leader.

“That’s enough. You are going to kill him.” The girl got a hold of his hand and calmed him down.

Finally, Shiwon realizes that the leader has lost his conscious. Then he says, “Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

The girl just shook her head.

“Oh, that’s good.”

Then they both walk away from the alley. Once they walk far away from the alley, Shiwon is going to bid the girl goodbye.

“Well, I think it is safe right now. So, take care.” Shiwon says.

He was about to walk to a different direction, but the girl hold on his wrist.

“Wait…” She says.

“Yes?” Shiwon asks.

“I want to say thank you for helping me back there.” She says.

“Oh, it is no problem. I was just passing by there, and I can’t see an innocent girl like you get involve in something that terrible.”

“Oh…” She lets out.

“Well, goodbye.” Shiwon says.

“Uh… wait!” The girl shouts again.

“Okay, what is it this time?” Shiwon asks her kindly.

“The name is Sunny. What’s yours?” The girl asks.

“Oh, my name is Choi Shiwon. Well, it is nice meeting you. Bye.” He waves her goodbye before walking away.

Shiwon waits for a while before he walks away because he thought that Sunny would stop him again. After waiting for a little while, he says goodbye again to her and walks away.

Sunny quietly follows behind Shiwon without letting him know.

However, Shiwon did realize that Sunny is following him, but he thinks that it might be a coincidence that her house is located at the same direction as him.

After twenty minutes of walking, Shiwon realizes that Sunny is following him. He knew that she is following him because it happens that he is walking around the streets aimlessly. Therefore, Shiwon stops at his track and turns around to see Sunny hiding behind a wall. He walks to where Sunny is hiding.

“Uh… Hi?” Sunny says when she sees that Shiwon is standing in front of her.

“Uh… Yeah. Hi?” He greeted back.

Then they become silent for a while. The atmosphere becomes awkward.

“Uh… So, why were you following me?” Shiwon breaks the awkwardness around them.

“Uh… Oh… You notice.” She mutters softly.

“Do you mind to tell me why?”

“Uh… Well, I don’t have a place to stay anymore.” She says softly.

“What?”

“I don’t have a place to stay.” She says a little louder.

“Oh… Why?”

“I ran away from home.” She replies softly.

“Ah! I see!” Shiwon nods his head.

“Sorry, if I bothered you enough.” Sunny bows her head down.

However, what shock Sunny the most is when Shiwon immediately takes a hold of wrist and drags her to a different direction.

“Uh… Where are we going?” She asks.

“We are going to a hotel.” He simply says.

“Wait… What!” She immediately stops walking and pulls her hand away from his grip.

“What’s wrong?”

“Why do we have to go to hotel? I thought you were a nice man who just helped me from those people who tried to me. I also risk my own life following you too.” She cried.

“Uh… You have mistaken my offer.” He tries to explain to her.

“What do you mean? If I have mistaken it, you wouldn’t be taking me to a hotel.”

“I would offer my place, but I don’t live alone.” He says.

“You still live with your parents?” She asks.

“No. I don't have any parents.”

“Oh… I’m sorry.”

“It is okay.”

“If you don’t live with your parents, then who do you live with? Is it your girlfriend?”

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend either.”

“Oh, a handsome man like you doesn’t have a girlfriend. That is a shame.” She shook her head.

“I live with couple of my closet friends. It is not really my apartment. I’m just staying there temperately. I’m still looking for a place to stay on my own.” He says.

“Oh, I’m sorry for mistaken your kindness to something else.”

“It is okay. I did not make myself clear for you to misunderstand my intention.”

Then the two went to find a hotel for them to stay.

~End of Flashback~

“Whoa! Go get a room!” Heechul says with a disgusted expression.

“Shut up! It is not like you and Jen didn’t kiss like us before.” Shiwon snaps back.

Heechul becomes speechless now.

“What the cat caught your tongue?”

“Oh, knock it off boys.” Bowie says.

“Yeah, we are friends after all.” Jen says.

“Yeah, we have become close friends since then.” Sunny says.

~Flashback~

It has been three months since Shiwon and Sunny are going out. Today is the day that Shiwon is going to introduce Sunny to his friends.

“Babe, are you ready?” Shiwon asks.

Sunny just nods her head.

“Okay. C’mon lets go. They are waiting for us.” Shiwon takes a hold of her hand and drags her out of the hotel.

Minutes later, they have finally arrived in front of the house, where everyone is waiting for them.

Shiwon went to open the door for Sunny. Then he extends his hands in front of her.
Sunny smiles at her boyfriend and gladly accepts his offer.

Then they both walk up into the building to their house.

Shiwon was about to open the door to the house, but Sunny stops him from doing so.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He asks her.

“I’m nervous.” She simply says.

“Why? You shouldn’t be.”

“I’m nervous. What if they don’t like me? What if they think that I am not the right person to be with you?”

“Don’t worry. They will love you because I love you. If they do not think that you are the right person for me, it does not mean that I think that way also. I love you for who you are.” He says and gives her a peck on the cheeks.

“Thanks. I love you too.”

“So, shall we go in now?”

Sunny nods her head.

“They are here!” Shiwon heard Kang In shouts inside the house.

“Is Eun Hye out of her room yet?” Heechul asks.

“Sorry, we can’t get her out of her room. She would not even open up the door for us.” Kibum says.

“Fine, just leave her alone. We can’t do anything about it.” Kang In says.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Shiwon asks his friends when he steps a foot in the living room.

“Eun Hye just locks herself inside her room again. She wouldn’t come out and eat.” Kang In explains to him.

Shiwon just heaves a sigh.

“Hyung, we are worried about her.” Kibum says.

“I know. I am too.” Shiwon says as he looks up the stairs where Eun Hye’s room is located.

“Babe, what’s going on?” Sunny asks, not knowing what is going on.

Shiwon heaves another sigh before explaining everything to her.

“Oh… Poor girl...” Sunny says, after listening to the story that her boyfriend just told her.

“Yeah, the only person that can get her back is her best friend who moved to America.” Heechul says.

“Can I help? Maybe I can talk to her or something?” Sunny asks.

“Sure, I guess. I mean my girlfriend tried everything to get her back but the result is nothing.” Kang In shrugs his shoulders.

“Babe, where is her room?” Sunny asks.

“C’mon, I’ll take you there.” Shiwon leads her the way to the room.

When they stop in front of the room, Shiwon immediately knocked on the door.

“Leave me alone!” They heard her yelled.

“Eun Hye, I have someone I would like you meet.” Shiwon says.

“I’m not interested. Leave!” She shouts back.

“Han Eun Hye, open this door up immediately or else I’ll knock it down!” Shiwon shouts back.

“Go ahead! I don’t give a damn.” She shouts back.

“Babe, let me try to talk to her.” Sunny says.

“Hi, Eun Hye… My name is Sunny.”

“I said leave me alone. I am not interested in knowing anyone!”

“Eun Hye, I know how you felt. I also lost someone who is close to me too. I know how you are feeling right now.” Sunny says.

“No, you don’t! You are just saying that because you want me to open the door. You are just like those other girls who claim to be my friends.” Eun Hye says.

“No, I’m not! I’m not like those girls that you met. If you want know that I am not lying, you just need to open this door up, and I will tell you everything from what I know.” Sunny says.

There was a moment of silence before you heard a click from the door.

“Only Sunny can come in. No one is allowed to come in.” Eun Hye says.

Then Sunny enters the room leaving Shiwon outside.

“Go in and talk to her. I’ll be in the kitchen making dinner for you and the rest.” Shiwon says.

“Okay. I’ll see you soon.” She gives him a kiss on the lips.

Sunny went to sit on the chair next to bed, where Eun Hye is laying down.

‘Wow, she does look horrible. Poor girl...’ She thought to herself.

“I’m listening. You can speak now.” Eun Hye ordered her.

“Okay.” Sunny begins to tell Eun Hye about her life, losing her beloved mother.

Hours and hours later, Sunny and Eun Hye comes closer than before.

“Wow… I never met anyone who would have something similar as me before.” Eun Hye says.

“Yes, but look at me now. I am stronger than before. You do the same. You should not lock yourself in the room and starve yourself. Please take this advice from a girl who had experience it once.” Sunny says.

“I don’t know.” Eun Hye says.

“Please, think about it. You have many people who care about you too.” She told her.

“I know, but I feel like it is not enough. I feel like there is something missing.” Eun Hye says.

“I know, I know. However, what can we do? Buddha needs them more than we do. This is why he takes them away from us.”

“Thanks unnie for listening.” Eun Hye says.

“No problem. Let’s get out of this room and have something to eat.” Sunny says, extending her hand out.

Eun Hye stares at the hand for a while before accepting the offer.

“Eun Hye!” They call out her name when they see her holding onto Sunny’s hand.

“Unnie, let’s go back. I don’t think I can do this.” Eun Hye says uneasily.

“Eun Hye, it is okay. This is your first step to face everyone. You cannot always lock yourself up. Please, trust me. I will always be by your side.” She says.

“Kang In, who’s that girl beside Eun Hye?” Yun whispers to her boyfriend.

“That is Shiwon’s girl.” He replies.

“Oh…”

“Hi, I’m Jennifer. You can call me Jen for short.” Jen introduces herself to Sunny.

“Hi, I’m Bowie. Yun’s cousin.” Bowie also introduces herself.

“Hi, I’m Sunny. Nice to meet you.”

“Sunny, that is Kim Kibum, my boyfriend.” Bowie begins to introduce the boys to her.

“That one over there is Kim Heechul.” Jen says.

“Your boyfriend?” Sunny asks.

“Uh… You can say that.”

“Oh… K”

“Over there is Kang In and his girlfriend, Yun.” Jen and Bowie say at the same time.

“Oh, thanks for the introduction.” Sunny bows to them.

“How old are you?” Jen asks.

Sunny just giggle at her question and says, “I believe I am your dongsaeng, Jen and your unnie, Bowie.”

“Oh, so you’re the third eldest of the group, unnie.” Bowie says.

“I am the second youngest in the group. The youngest one is Eun Hye.” She continues.

“Okay, people dinner is ready!” Shiwon calls out.

Then everyone in the house all gathered around the table and get to know each other.

~End of Flashback~

“Yeah, those were the days. With your help, Eun Hye has recovered little by little before Mandy unnie came back.” Bowie says.

“Yup, she is the best isn’t she?” Shiwon asks.

“Okay, stop being so mushy now.” Heechul pretends to gag.

“Oh, shut up. Don’t act like you are not like that to Jen.” Shiwon rolls his eyes.

“Yeah, respect your elder!” Heechul snaps back.

“Whatever…”

Jen heaves a sigh unexpectedly.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Heechul asks.

“Oh, it is nothing.” She says.

“Jen, what’s wrong? We know you well enough to see that you are lying.” The girls say.

“Well, I just remember my past, and how I became Heechul’s girl. It was painful to let go a man that you loved. However, that is the past, and now I am leaving in the present.” She replies.

“Awe… Don’t think too much about it. Just remember that you did a good thing to let him go.” Heechul says.

“Poor Heechul… His love was once his best friend’s lover who couldn’t return the same feeling for him until the end.” Shiwon teases him.

“Shut up! At least I didn’t choose my love from the streets.” Heechul snaps back.

“Hey, what does that suppose to mean?”

“Oh, you know what I mean.” Heechul smirks.

“You… How dare you say that about my girl?”

“Hey, hey, stop it. We are friends. We shouldn’t be fighting with each other.” Kang In says.

“Yeah, he is right. We should love each other. After all our friendship is way past that, we are like a big family.” Yun says.

“Yeah, she got a point.” Heechul says.

“Yeah, she does.” Shiwon agrees.

“So, what do you say? Brothers?” Heechul extends his hand forward, waiting for Shiwon to accept it.

“Of course… Brothers…” Shiwon takes a hold of his hand and pulls him into a brotherly hug.

“Awe… That is more like it. Let’s call for a group hug!” Kang In says, joining in the hug with the others.