The Special Guest

My Guardian Angel

“Come in.” Ki Bum says.

Then the door open and in come…

“Oh my god! Mandy unnie!” Eun Hye is excited to see her best friend is back from America.

“Whoa! I see that someone has really missed me a lot while I was away.” Mandy says.

“Of course!”

“Well, I’m back for good.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Wow! I see someone has gain lots of weight while she was away.” Eun Hye said, staring at her friend’s stomach.

“Dang Eun Hye, look at you. You don’t look so well.” She said, ignoring what her friend said.

Eun Hye did not reply anything back.

“Have you not been eating again, young lady?” She asks in a motherly tone.

Eun Hye just lowers her head down and stays quiet because she knows that lying to her is not going to solve the problem.

“Did you do this because of us?”

She is afraid to answer that question; not knowing what could have happened if she did.

“Eun Hye, I can’t believe you! You promised us that you would not treat yourself like this again! After all that we have done for you, just to get your health back!” Mandy shouts at her angrily.

“I know, and I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? You think that being sorry will solve everything. God, I knew that I shouldn’t have accepted the offer that they gave me especially when your boyfriend isn’t around.”

“Hey, what’s going on here? The atmosphere is awkward.” Kang In makes a loud entrance as he enters the room.

“Hey, Eun Hye! Did you miss me?” A person asks, stepping in the room after Kang In’s loud entrance.

“Eeteuk oppa!” She excitedly shouts out his name.

“Yup, I’m back!” He says.

“Why? I thought you’re not coming back ever again.”

“Didn’t they tell you?”

“Tell me what?” She asks confusedly.

He is the only person that she can get along with beside Han Kyung. To her, Eeteuk is like another brother that she has.

“Uh… uh…” They begin to stutter.

“What is it? Tell me!” She demanded.

“Why don’t we wait until we arrive home?” Shiwon suggested, leaning on the doorframe.

“Fine, as long as I get an answer from you.”

“Don’t worry. We will tell you everything once we get home.” Heechul said uneasily.

“Let’s go, before the nurse kicks all of us out of the room.” Ki Bum said.