Why Am I Disappearing?

My Guardian Angel

‘Huh? What is happening to me? Why am I disappearing? Why do I feel so hot inside? I have to end this kiss immediately. I need to know why I am disappearing.’ Donghae thought.

He immediately ends the kiss and looks at her.

She just sat there staring at him in shock.

Donghae smirked at her for not taking his words seriously. Then he said his farewell since he is done with his mission for the day.

Ten minutes later, Donghae arrives to where he knows that he can get his answers about his appearance. As soon as he arrives, he sees his oldest brother flying toward him.

“Donghae, where did you go? I was looking for you everywhere, man.” Eunhyuk asks.

“I was wondering around.” He lied.

“What is to wonder around? It is heaven. We have seen everything there is in here.”

“I don’t know. I just feel like wondering around, okay.” He shrugs his shoulders at his brother.

Eunhyuk does not know about his mission in the human world. The upper class men told Donghae to keep his mission as a secret from his family and friends. He did not know why but kept it as a secret.

“Hey, what happen to you? You are disappearing.”

“I don’t know. I need to talk to Buddha.”

“Oh yeah, about that… he is also looking for you. He sent me to find you. I think you are in trouble. He did not look happy.” Eunhyuk says.

“What! I did not do anything wrong, did I? Why is he not happy?”

“I don’t know. Kyung is up in the court room with him.”

“What is Kyung hyung doing in the court room?”

“What do you think? Man, that guy has the temper like his father.”

Donghae laughs when he heard what his brother said. “True, but at least he is better than his father.”

“Well, c’mon before he gets angry. We don’t want that now.”

“Of course, last time we were very lucky that he did NOT destroy the whole world.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“We come to see Buddha.” Eunhyuk said to the guards who are guarding the courtroom.

The guards place their trumpet on their mouth and blow in it. Then they announce aloud, “Lee Eunhyuk and Lee Donghae have arrived!”

“Let them in!” They heard a deep voice shouts.

The guards open the door for them to enter. Once they step in the courtroom, they see Han Kyung sitting besides Buddha.

‘Huh? He does NOT look mad at all. What is going on?’ Donghae thought.

“Donghae, you finally come.” Buddha says.

“Yes.” He bows down in respect.

“Well, come up and sit. Have a drink with us. Don’t just stand there.”

“Hey, what is this all about? You told me that he is mad. He does NOT look mad at all.” He whispers to his oldest brother.

Eunhyuk begins to chuckle and whispers back, “I don’t know what to say, dongsaeng.” Then he goes to take his seat.

“I heard that you want to talk to me.” Donghae says once he takes his seat next to his second oldest brother, Lee Sungmin.

“Hey, what is happening to you? Why are you disappearing?” Sungmin asked.

“I don’t know. I want to ask Buddha but I heard that he was mad.”

“Shin Dong is mad? Where in heaven did you hear that from?” Sungmin laughed.

“Who else beside Eunhyuk hyung?”

He laughs even harder. “You mean hyung told you this?”

“Yes, our lovely brother.”

He laughs even more. “And you believe him?”

“Well yeah, I guess. I mean how I was supposed to know that this is not true. Remember last time, he almost destroyed the whole world until Mr. Shin stopped it.”

“Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that.”

“How can you forget about that? Most of us were in danger because of him.”

He heaves a sigh and say, “Look at the bright side, they are safe and sound now.”

“True, but they were in danger.”

“Don’t worry too much. You’ll become old.”

“Hey, Donghae. I heard that you want to tell me something?” Shin Dong suddenly asks.

“Yes, Buddha.”

“Yah, how many times have I told you to not call me Buddha? I told you to call me by my name or Shin Dong. I do NOT like to hear the word Buddha every time. Do not treat me as if I am the king because I am NOT. I’m still your friend and always will be.” He says.

“Sorry, Donghee.” Donghae apologized.

“Oh, one more thing, DON’T apologize when you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yes, Donghee.”

Then all of sudden, they heard the sound of a trumpet. It means that someone is entering the courtroom.

“The great Buddha has arrived!” The guards announce.

“Please bow to the great Buddha!” The servants order.

Everyone in the room immediately stands up and bows to the great Buddha.

“Lee Donghae, I want to speak to you.” Mr. Shin says, taking his seat beside his son.

“Yes, great Buddha.”

“I want everyone in this room to leave. I want to talk with Donghae ALONE.” Mr. Shin told everyone.

“Yes, great Buddha.” Everyone in the room bows to him and flies away.

“Dad, can I stay?” Donghee asks.

“No! Now leave!” Mr. Shin orders.

“But, I want to know what happen to Donghae.”

“Fine, you can stay.”

“May you explain what happened, Donghae?”

“Eh… I can’t.”

“And why not?”

“Uh… The thing is that I don’t know what happen.”

“Okay, can you tell me what did you do before it happened?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“Well, I was…” He begins to explain everything to them.

“And I kissed her because she would not stop calling me an old fart.” He finishes explaining to them what happen five minutes later.

“You what!”

“You kissed a girl that you’re supposed to take care!”

“Yeah, what’s wrong?”

“Uh… How should we say this?”

“Tell me what?”

“Uh…”