Fainted

My Guardian Angel

“Hey, Eun Hye! Guess who is coming back from the States?” Her friends ask her when she enters her classroom.

“I don’t care who is coming. Just leave me alone.” She says coldly.

“Awe, c’mon. Don’t be like that.” Heechul says.

“I said I don’t care, alright.” She replied in the coldest tone ever.

“Why are you always so cold to us? What did we ever do to you to make you hate us?” This time Kang In asks her.

“Why do you want to know for?” She replies with a question.

Soon enough, the math teacher enters the room and begins the class with out any further delays.

“Gosh, why does it have to be third period? Why can’t we just choose our favorite period for the last one?” She mumbles.

“Alright, class has begun. Since today is common planning day, we will have two hours of class. After this you will be reported to the auditorium for more instructions.” Mr. Shim, the math teacher, announced.

“Hooray! This is our last class.” The students in the classroom cheered.

“Quiet! Take out your notebook and begin to take notes.” Mr. Shim strictly orders his class.

Then he begins to jot down some math problems on the white board. After he was done, the student begins to copy it to their notebook as he explains the process.

The students have been taking notes and more notes for the past few minutes. Mr. Shim has not stopped lecturing the class. He has not hand his students any assignments. All they have been doing was copying down notes.

‘Man, my hands are killing me. I wonder when this is going to end. The worst thing is that the class is not over yet. Damn, how much more do we need until the class is over?’

Eun Hye checks the clock to see what time it is.

“, its only 12 pm. The class is not over until 1 pm.” She complains under her breath.

‘Ow… it hurts so much. How many more notes do we still need to take? I wish the bell could just ring right now. My hand is ing killing me from all of these notes. Not to mention, I had to write a page long of symbols about a boring book for my previous class. Are the teachers trying to torture us? I feel so weak at this moment too.’ She thought as she could barely continue jotting down the notes.

“Mr. Shim! Mr. Shim!” She hears a person called out for the math teacher.

“What is it, Ms. Lee?”

“Eun Hye does not look so well. She looks like she is going to faint soon.”

“Oh my god! This cannot be happening! Someone, please go call the school nurse! Hurry!”

“I’ll go get her!”

“No, I’ll carry her there. It will just be too late if we call the nurse here.”

“Okay. Do what Kang In says.” That was the last thing she hears because she begins to faint.

[At the nurse’s office]

“Where am I?” Eun Hye lets out a growl. She opens her eyes to looks around the room.

“You’re at the nurse’s office.” She heard a voice that belongs to Ki Bum.

“Ki Bum, is that you?”

“Yes, I’m here.” He says, getting out of the bathroom.

“Here, drink this.”

“What is it?”

“Don’t ask, just drink it.” He said, pulling her up so she can sit.

“So, why am I here?” She asked, drinking the drink.

“You don’t remember?”

“Uh… No. Was I supposed to know something?”

“So, you’re saying that you don’t remember what happened during math class?”

“Nope, I don’t.” She shook her head.

“Well, you fainted.”

“I fainted?”

“Well, you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t.”

“Good answer.”

“Hey, oppa. Where are the others?”

“They went to pick up someone at the airport. Wait a minute. Did you just call me oppa?”

“Huh? Who called you, oppa?”

“You did.”

“I did? When?”

“Like two minutes ago.”

“No, I didn’t.” She lied.

Well, she knows that she called him that but did not know what made her calls him that. The only person she ever calls oppa is her older brother.

He lets out a sigh and then said, “Forget it. You’re not going to admit it no matter what.”

Eun Hye quietly laughs to herself. ‘Damn right, I will not admit that I call you oppa.’

After that, they become awkward and silent. No one dares to talk to each other. Then five minutes has pass, they are still not talking to each other because it was awkward. Then they heard a knock on the door all of a sudden.

“Come in.” Ki Bum said.

Then the door open and in come…