Goodbye... I Love You!

My Guardian Angel

It has been three months since Eun Hye and Donghae got back together. Everyone all gathered at the house talking about his or her upcoming graduation.

“Oh my god…! Can you believe it that we are almost graduating from high school?” Yun shouts out excitedly.

“Babe, calm down.” Kang In says.

“Where on earth did you get so much energy from?” Donghae lazily yawned.

“It is not my fault for you to stay up and waste your energy on someone.” Yun snaps back.

“Yah, can we talk about something else please.” Eun Hye says, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

“Someone must have done it rough on her.” Sunny joins in.

“Yah, unnie…!” Eun Hye complains.

“I’m surprise that she isn’t pregnant yet.” Bowie says, rubbing on her stomach.

“Talk about yourself. We didn’t know you have lost it before all of us.” Jen says.

“Yeah, what kind of a cousin are you? For not telling us about this, I thought we would tell each other everything.” Yun pretends to be mad at her cousin.

“Unnie…” Bowie pouts at her.

“Humph.” Yun ignores her.

“Unnie, you know that if I told you that time. You are going nag at me instead of listening to my explanation.” Bowie says.

“Whatever…” Yun says.

“Oh, c’mon…! Please change this stupid topic already. We all know that Yun unnie is just messing with the pregnant lady.” Eun Hye says as she is getting annoyed with her friends’ behavior.

“What’s wrong with her?” Mandy suddenly asks.

“I don’t know. However, I think she is PMSing.” Jen says while the other girls nod their head.

“Hmm… Eunnie, when is your last period?” Mandy bluntly asks her.

“What! Unnie, we are in front of the guys! How can you ask me that so bluntly in front of them?”

“Answer my question, Eunnie!” She strictly commands for an answer.

“Fine… It was a month after I made up with Hae.” Eun Hye whispers her answer.

“So, you missed your period for two months now.” Bowie says.

“Do you think she is…?” Jen and Yun ask the two girls.

Mandy and Bowie nod their head and say, “She could be pregnant.”

“What! Hell no! I am not pregnant!” Eun Hye says.

“You know she lately been acting weird. She has been craving for some weird things too. Like what on earth is HOT ice cream? Can ice cream be hot?” Donghae says.

“What did you do then?”

“Well, I gave her ice cream but I just add some spice in it to make it hot.” He replies.

Eeteuk laughs as he heard that and says, “I did the same when Mandy was craving for HOT ice cream.”

“I’ll take a note on that.” Kibum smiles while listening to his friends’ conversation.

“Yah, I don’t want any spice in my ice cream!” Bowie made a disgusting face.

“Oh, trust me… You would want some soon.” Mandy says.

“So, our conclusion is that Eun Hye is PREGNANT!” Jen suddenly shouts.

“Yay…! I will be an aunt soon!” Yun says jumping up down.

“Oh god, I will have a little cousin.” Bowie squeals.

“Yah, I am NOT pregnant! Why are you girls saying that I am?”

“Why don’t we go and do a check-up?” Mandy asks.

“That’s a good idea. Now there’s no way that she can deny it.” Jen says.

“Humph.” Eun Hye pouts.

“Hey, why is Sandy so quiet?” Yun suddenly asks Mandy.

“Oh… I am curious too. Let me go check on my baby girl.” Mandy rushed up to her room to check on her newly born baby.

Three months has passed by so fast during those month, Mandy gave birth to a healthy baby named Sandy Park. She named the baby after her sister because she reminds her so much of her sister.

After a few minutes, Mandy came out of the room carrying her baby girl in her hand.

“Awe… My niece is awake.” Eun Hye says.

“Yeah… When I went inside the room, I saw her wide awake laughing to herself.” Mandy says.

“So, do any of you have any plans after graduation?” Eeteuk asks.

“I am going to Seoul College. I will be studying fashion design.” Yun says.

“I will be going to Seoul Academy to study performance art.” Kang In says.

“Actually, we all are planning to go to Seoul Academy to study performance art.” The boys say.

“Ah…! That’s great!” Eeteuk says.

“I am going to Shin University to become a chief.” Jenny says.

“I’m going with Yun to study the same.” Bowie says.

“I’m following Shiwon, but I’m going to study in set design.” Sunny says, leaning against her fiancé.

Yup, he proposed to her on her birthday as her special birthday present. They have not set a date for the wedding yet. However, they know that is not going to be any time soon.

“How about you, Eun Hye?” Mandy asks her.

“I’m going with Donghae. I want to become an actress.” She says.

“Oh… That is good. Since everyone has set on what they are going to do after high school, why don’t we have a celebration before we all depart?”

“Depart…? Why?” Eun Hye asks.

“I and Eeteuk think that is best for us to move back to America.” Mandy says, giving their baby to her husband.

“But you can do it here. Stay with us. Don’t leave. Please…?” Eun Hye pleads them.

Eeteuk sighs as soon as he saw Eun Hye pouts at them with a puppy face.

“We will think about it, ok?” Mandy asks.

“Okay.” Eun Hye looks down.

Donghae lets out a yawn and leans over to his girlfriend.

“Looks like someone is very tired.” Yun teased.

“Shut up. It is not like you and Kang In hyung didn’t do it too.” Donghae snaps back.

Yun just kept quiet because she does not know what to say.

“Hey, leave Hae alone. Stop teasing him.” Eun Hye defends her boyfriend.

“I seriously think that we should make that appointment. She is scaring me with her mood swings.” Yun says.

“I agree.” The girls nod their head.

“I’ll make the appointment right now for tomorrow.” Mandy says, leaving the group to make a quick phone call.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I am not pregnant?” Eun Hye asks them.

“We don’t believe you. You know not many girls have to have morning sickness in order to know if they are pregnant.” Mandy says after she made the appointment for her.

“When is the appointment, unnie?” The girls ask.

“The only time the doctor is available is tomorrow in the afternoon.” Mandy frowned.

“What! So, she is going to miss school?” They ask.

“I am afraid so.” Mandy frowned again.

“Yes, finally I can skip school.” Eun Hye says.

Mandy rolls her eyes and says, “Why don’t you like to go school?”

Eun Hye just shrugs her shoulders.

“Well, go to sleep. All of you need your rest for tomorrow.” Eeteuk says.

“Okay. Goodnight, everyone.” They all bid.

“Goodnight.”

The next morning, Eun Hye and Donghae wake up early in the morning.

“Hae, let’s go to school. I want to show something to you.” Eun Hye says, getting dress for school.

“Okay.” Donghae also gets dress for school.

Then they walk out of the room to the kitchen just to see that everyone is awake too.

“Wow, you guys are up early.” Eun Hye says.

“Yeah, for some reason we couldn’t sleep at all.”

“Well, let’s leave quietly. We do not want to wake up Eeteuk and Mandy up. They must be exhausted from taking care of Sandy.” Sunny says.

“Yeah, I heard the baby crying all night long.” Jenny nods her head sleepily.

“Well, we are planning to go to school early anyways.” Donghae says.

“C’mon, let’s finish our breakfast and leave. Those two need to rest.”

After everyone has eaten their breakfast, they all exit the house quietly, not wanting to make any sound.

Twenty minutes later, everyone arrive school with their partners. Eun Hye and Donghae are holding each other hands while walking to school.

Far, far, far, far away, someone who is hiding behind a tree spotted them.

“It is time now. Eun Hye, I have given you a lot of time to be with Donghae. Now it is my turn.” She smirks to herself.

“Hae, come here. I want to show you something.” Eun Hye drags Donghae toward the tree where a mystery person is hiding.

‘This is great! She is heading toward me. Once she comes closer, everything will be over.’ She thought to herself as she holds onto her bag very tightly.

“So down, babe… Where are you taking me?” Donghae says.

“Right here…” Eun Hye says, standing in front of Mr. Oak Tree.

Donghae looks at the tree and realizes that he is standing in front of the talking tree that he met. ‘Why is she taking me here for?’ He thought to himself.

“Well, well, look who we got here.” The mysteries person pops out behind the tree.

“You… what are you doing here?” Eun Hye asks her in furious.

“My, my, is that how you treat your friend, Eunnie?” She smirks at her.

“Don’t call me that! You have no right to call me that anymore, Lee Hyori!”

“Whatever… I won’t waste my time anymore. I’ll tell you what I want.” She says.

“I want your boyfriend.” She continues when she heard nothing from Eun Hye.

“ you!” Eun Hye cusses at her.

“Sorry, I do not like girls. However, I don’t mind if Donghae do it.” She says.

“In your dreams, !” Eun Hye is not standing in front of her boyfriend.

Donghae has no idea what is going on. It seems to him like they are fighting for him. ‘Who is that girl that Eun Hye is cussing at? It looks like that I am the cause of it. What is going on? Eun Hye, she is angry for some reason when she sees her.’

“Step away! Donghae is mine!” Hyori steps closer to Eun Hye.

“No! , you step away! He was never yours!” Eun Hye says, pushing her away.

“, is this how you repay me when I helped you!” Hyori spats back.

“You stinky , what the are you talking about! I was the one who is stupid enough to become friends with you! You two timing !”

“I am a , huh? Well, I show you a .” Hyori takes out a gun from her bag and points it at Eun Hye.

Donghae and Eun Hye become shock with their eyes wide open.

“What the are you going to do now, huh?” Hyori asks, still pointing the gun at them.

“What the ! Why do you have to be so immature for?” Eun Hye says, staring at the gun.

“Well, this is my way to get what I want. If I can take you out of the picture, I can have him all to myself.” She smirks.

“Do you think that by doing this, he will love you back?” She asks her.

“Shut the up, ! You have no right to lecture me when you are about to die!” Hyori slaps Eun Hye on the face with the gun.

Donghae, who is standing behind Eun Hye, couldn’t take it anymore. Therefore, he marched up toward Hyori and punched her on the face.

The hit that Donghae send to Hyori made her last her balanced and made her pulled the trigger on the gun.

*BANG*

You can hear the gun sound through out the school. When Eun Hye’s friends heard the sound, they came rushing toward where the event is happening.

Donghae felt pain on his chest as blood is oozing out from his uniform. Then all of a sudden, he falls to the ground while groaning.

“Donghae…!” Eun Hye cries out for his name as she sees his condition.

“Hae… Please hang on!” She picks him up from the ground and hugs him.

“Eun Hye, don’t cry.” Donghae mutters softly.

“No, please… not you too… Please stay!” She begins to cry harder.

“Eun Hye, Donghae…!” Their friend rushed to their side once they spotted them.

“Oh my god…! What happened?” They all ask at once when they see blood all over Donghae.

“Shiwon, call the ambulance! Hurry…!” Sunny orders her boyfriend.

Shiwon immediately takes out his cell phone from his pocket and calls for the ambulance.

“Babe, always remember that I love you. Please take care of yourself.” Donghae says.

“No, please don’t go! Please… don’t.” Eun Hye cried.

“It is my time. I cannot live any longer. I rather give up my life for you than you to give up yours. Please take care of our baby too.” Donghae says.

“B-but I am not pregnant.” Eun Hye stubbornly says.

“You will know the answer soon. Just promise me that you take care of it and yourself. Please…?” Donghae begs.

Eun Hye just nods her head while crying.

“Yun, Kang In…” Donghae calls for their attention.

“Oppa, please don’t leave. Umma and appa only got you as their son. You know that our older brothers are not here. You are the only son that they got.” Yun begins to cry, realizing that this might be end of her twin-brother’s life.

“Yun, take care of Umma and appa… Make them happy. Don’t be a spoil, stubborn, and annoying brat that you are.” Donghae says.

“Yah, this is not the time to joke around. You are dying here.” Yun cried.

Donghae just smiles at his twin-sister and looks up at Kang In. “Kang In, take care of Yun for me while I am not around.” He continues to speak his last wishes.

“Yah, Hae! What the are you saying? You are going to survive. Fight this battle. You are going to be here with us.” Kang In says.

Donghae shook his head and said, “They are waiting for me now. I don’t have much time anymore.”

“Yah, don’t say that! You are strong! Fight it! Please, Eun Hye needs you! You know that she can’t live without you!” Sunny shouts at him.

Everyone is crying out in pain. They cannot believe that their friend is leaving them in front of their eyes.

“Goodbye, everyone… I am happy to be friends with you all.” Donghae whispers, closing his eyes a little.

“Hae, please don’t leave. Please don’t… I love you… Stay with me, please.” Eun Hye says, shaking his body.

“I… love… you… too… Take… care… of… your… self… and… the… baby…” That was his last breathe before he left the world.

“No! Come back! Come back, Donghae!” Eun Hye cried, shaking his lifeless body roughly.

“OPPA…!” Yun went down on her knees and cried in sorrow. She has lost another brother in her family. Now she is alone without any siblings.

Everyone stayed at their place crying for their lost until the ambulance came to take the body away.

“Who is the family of this young man?” The doctor asks.

“Can we all go with him?” Kibum asks him since the others are not in a good condition to talk.

The doctor just nods his head and leads them to car.

“Shiwon, shall we call Mandy and Eeteuk about this?” Sunny asks her boyfriend.

“I think it is the best if they know now than later.” Shiwon takes out his cell phone out once again and dials some numbers.

“Babe, we should call your parents about your brother.” Kang In says.

“But my parents are on their anniversary vacation. I don’t want to spoil it for them.” Yun cried.

“We must tell them. It is best for them to know. They are his parents after all.” Kang In says.

Yun heaves a sigh and says, “Fine.” Then she takes out her cell phone and calls her parents.

Soon they are on their way to the hospital with a dead body.