What? Reborn?

My Guardian Angel

“Tell me what is it?” He demands them to tell him.

“Uh…” Donghee begins.

“Well…” Donghae begins to get impatient.

“You are going to reborn!” He shouts.

“What! Why?” Donghae asks them, not believing what he heard.

“Well, you’re going to be reborn in three days. Why? Well, that is because you have broken rule number three hundred.” Mr. Shin says.

“What! Since when did we have three hundred rules? All I remember is that we have like four rules. Rule 1 is that we are guardian angels and have to use our powers WISELY. Rule 2 is that we have a mission and have to complete the mission before we move on to the next. Rule 3 is to respect the elders ESPECIALLY the upper class and Buddha. And last but not least rule 4, we, guardian angels, can NOT cuss because it’s a sin.” Donghae told them all the rules that he remembered.

“Wow! He actually follows those rules. No one follows most of those rules.” Mr. Shin says.

“Yeah, he does follow them.”

Mr. Shin lets out a fake cough and says, “Well, the point is that he has broken our rule.”

“Dad, can’t we do something? He doesn’t even know about the three hundred rules.”

“Nope, we can’t do anything about it. That is rule number three hundred and one. It is a sin to go against destiny. This is his destiny.” Mr. Shin replies.

“But, I don’t want to go yet. I want to stay here with my families and friends.”

“Sorry, kiddo. We can’t do anything about this.”

Donghae heaves a sigh. Then he asks, “Can I still come here?”

“Sorry, kiddo. Once you‘re a human, you will forget everything about your past. You must obey what destiny has decided, you cannot decline it. Play your role as a human-being carefully or you will end up in pain.”

“What do you mean?”

“Now, it’s not the time to tell you. You will have to find it out yourself.”

“Can’t you tell me a little about it?”

“Sorry, everything from now on is in your hands. Use them well or you will feel the pain. Remember my words.” Mr. Shin said before exiting the courtroom.

“Hey, Donghae. Did you understand what my dad said?”

“No.”

He lets out a sigh and says, “I guess I will have to look after you to know what he meant.”

“Yeah, but I won’t remember anyone and this place.” Donghae says, looking around the courtroom.

“Yeah, we will miss you.” Donghee says.

“Yeah, this place is my home. Everyone here is like a family to me.”

“You know what. Let’s spend your last three days up here and party.” Donghee suggested.

“I don’t think I can. Remember I still have a mission to do.”

“Forget about the mission, you are not going to be a guardian angel anymore. You are going to be a human being soon. Let’s spend your days here with us.” Donghee convinced him to stay.

“You know, you’re right. Sure, I’ll spend my last three days celebrating with you guys.”

“Alright, let’s start the party!” Donghee shouts aloud excitedly.