Flashback

My Guardian Angel

~Flashback~

Three girls are happily having fun with each other. They were having a girls’ night and enjoying their time with each other without any boys tagging along.

“Ah! It feels great without the boys.” Mandy shouts in excitement.

“I know. It does feel good without them around us.” Eun Hye agrees.

“I don’t know about you girls, but I am starving.” Sandy changes the subject.

The two girls laugh at her and says, “Sure, c’mon piggy.”

“Hey! I am not a piggy!” Sandy shouts at them.

The two girls begin to run before the hands of an angry pig catch them.

“Hey, come back here!” Sandy shouts at them as she realizes that they are running away from her.

While they are chasing after each other, the two girls immediately run inside of the shop. Sandy could not stop her speed, so she ends up bumping into a man.

“Ow…” They both say.

Eun Hye taps onto Mandy’s shoulder and says, “Look! It looks like Sandy has a target.”

Mandy just rolls her eyes and says, “Oh, please. That is not like her. She only has her eyes on your oppa.”

Eun Hye laughs and nods her head at the same time.

“C’mon, let’s interrupt those two people. It is boring just standing here and looking at them.”

“He is hot. You sure you don’t want him for yourself?” Eun Hye looks at her unnie.

“Of course not!”

“Uh-huh. I believe you.” She smirks.

“Yah, I am not like that. Even though, he is cute.”

“Cute? He is cute?”

“Okay, okay, he is damn hot!” Mandy smiles as she admits.

Meanwhile, when the two girls are checking the unknown man out, Sandy was getting to know him.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Sandy bows at him.

“It’s okay. Are you okay?” He asks her.

“I-I’m f-fine.” She stutters.

“Relax. I am fine. I’m not hurt.” He laughs at her reaction.

“B-but…” The man places his figure on her lips and asks, “Shh… No more apologize, okay?”

Sandy just nods her head with the man’s figure on her lips.

“By the way, my name is Lee Minwoo. What’s yours?”

“PARK SANDY, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU ABOUT AN HOUR!” Mandy shouts over to her.

The man turns around to see who shouted. He sees two beautiful girls walking towards his direction.

“Your friends?” He asks the girl beside him.

Sandy just nods her head.

“Oh… I guess you have to go then.” He says.

Sandy shook her head and replies, “No, I’ll introduce you to them. I’m sure one of them could like you.”

Minwoo smirks at the thought of that.

“Hey, where the hell have you been?” Mandy acts as if she does not know what is happening.

“Unnie, this is Lee Minwoo.” Sandy immediately introduces the man to her sister.

Mandy just look at her sister suspiciously.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Lee Minwoo.” The man bows in front of the two girls.

“Han Eun Hye.” Eun Hye also bows.

Mandy did not introduce herself to him instead she just stands there like an idiot.

“Unnie…” Sandy and Eun Hye try to snap her out off her dreamland.

Minwoo just chuckle at the girls in front of them.

‘These girls are interesting especially the one who looks a bit older than them.’ He thought.

“Sorry. She is Park Mandy, my older sister.” Sandy introduces.

“It’s okay. It is nice meeting you, but I have to go now.” Minwoo bids them a goodbye.

“Okay, bye.” The two girls reply.

“If you girls need anything, you can give me a call. Here is my card.” Minwoo gives them his business card.

“Thank you!” They bow once again.

When Minwoo left them, the two girls immediately look at card.

“Wow! He owns a hotel.” Sandy says.

“Yeah, but that hotel isn’t just any ordinary hotel. It is one of the 5 stars hotels.” Eun Hye adds in.

“That’s not all. He also owns a corporation calls Shinhwa.” Mandy joins in when she snaps out off her own world.

“Welcome back, unnie.” Sandy says.

“You sure made a fool out of yourself in front of a millionaire, unnie.” Eun Hye adds in.

“Shut up, let’s go now. I thought you are hungry, dongsaeng.”

“Oh yeah, I am! Let’s go!” Sandy drags them inside the Café.

Twenty minutes later, the girls are still at the Café.

“Wow, I’m so full.” Sandy says.

“Yeah, you should be. Most of these plates are yours.” Mandy says, as she stacks all the plates together.

“Wow, unnie! That is THIRTY plates already.” Eun Hye counts all of the plates.

Sandy just giggles as she heard their comments.

Mandy heaves a sigh and says, “I am raising a pig at home.”

“Hey, who is the pig?”

“Of course, you are.”

“Hey, we have shopped for hours without eating anything yet. Of course, I will be eating a lot now.” Sandy says looking at the window.

That is when she spotted a shop with this beautiful outfit that she has been dying to get for months.

“Oh my god, unnie! That’s the outfit that I always wanted.” Sandy squeals to her sister.

“Fine, we will go there. Let me pay for the bill first.” Mandy says.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you at the shop.” Sandy dashes out of the Café and zooms off to the shop that is across the street.

When the girls are having their night with each other, the boys also had theirs.

“Cheers!” The boys shout.

“I cannot believe that I am here with you instead of my girlfriend.” Donghae sobs.

“Oh, cheer up. This is a boys’ night. It is time for you to get your grove on and put your love life aside.” Heechul says.

“It is easy for you to say.” Donghae rolls his eyes.

“Awe, c’mon. Don’t be a party pooper.” Shiwon says.

“Yeah, c’mon… Let’s have another round of drinks.” Kang In drunkenly says, raising his full glass of Soju up in the air.

“Cheers!” The rest joins in.

“Fine, I’ll join with the fun, but if the girls find out about this, it is not going to be my fault. Okay?” Donghae asks.

“Yeah, yeah, we got it.”

“Yeah, stop nagging at us like our appa.” Kibum cheekily adds in.

Five minutes has passed by, the boys are still drinking and having a great time.

“C’mon, let’s dance.” Kang In and Heechul drag their friends to the dance floor.

“Hyung, I don’t want to dance.” Donghae complains again.

“Quit complaining and have fun!” His friends order him.

“Fine…” Donghae is not in a good shape to fight back.

“C’mon, let’s show these y ladies what we got.” Kang In says as he begins to move his body to the music.

Heechul and the rest follow him to the dance floor. Once they reach the dance floor, the dancers form a huge circle for them. They continue to show off their moves to the audience.

“Hey, Hyori!” One of her friend calls out for her.

“What? Can’t you see I’m busy here?” She asks, grinding against a man.

“Okay, but I was about to tell you that Donghae is showing his grove on.” Her friend leaves her to her own business.

“Wait! Hold up! What did you say?” She grabs onto her friend’s hand tightly.

“Ow… He is right there. Go see it for yourself.” Her friend points in the middle of the dance floor.

“Okay, thanks for your info.” Hyori smirks as she spots him in the dance floor.

“Babe, where are you going?” The man grabs her waist.

“Let me go.” Hyori starts to struggle.

“Now, now babe, didn’t we have a fun dance just now?” He asks her.

“Yes, but I have another target to catch.”

“You’re not going anywhere, babe.” The man drags her out of the dance floor.

“Hey, let me go!” Hyori shouts at him.

“Hey, y boy…” Hyori’s friends came to save her.

“y, why don’t you leave my friend alone and come have fun with me instead.” She says as she grabs onto the man’s toy.

“Oh… Baby…” The man pushes Hyori to the floor and carries her friend out of the club.

Hyori thanked her friend as she walk over to Donghae’s group.

“Hey, y.” Hyori went behind Donghae and covered his eyes.

“Eun Hye?” He asks.

“Nope, guess again.”

“Lee Hyori!” He shouts, taking her hands away from his eyes.

“Bingo!” She clings onto him.

“Wait! What are you doing here?” He asks, taking her hands off him again.

“I’m here to see you.” She pretends to be drunk in front of him

“How do you know if I am here?”

“I have my ways.” She drunkenly says.

“Hyori, you’re drunk. You need to go home.”

“No, I want to stay here with you.”

“Look, you’re drunk. You need to go home.”

“Then take me home.”

“I can’t. I came here with my friends.”

“Who cares? They can take the taxi home.”

“Hyori, I’ll pay for your ride. You take the taxi home.”

“NO!”

“Donghae, do us a favor. Take that trap home. You can use my car.” Shiwon says.

“Hyung…”

“It is okay.”

“Okay, I’ll come back when I drop her off.” He told them.

“Okay, we’ll wait for you.”

Then they left the club. Donghae had a hard time because Hyori will always cling onto him.

“Can you stand straight? Gosh, how many bottles did you drink?”

Hyori just shrugs her shoulders.

Donghae just groans at her attitude and pushes her inside of the car.

“Do not ruin the car.” He warned her.

Donghae begins to drive out of the club’s parking lot.

“What streets do you live in?”

Hyori just points to the direction to her house.

“Can’t you tell me the streets? It’s easier for me to focus.”

“Oppa, why don’t you love me?” Hyori asks him unexpected.

Donghae chooses to ignore her.

“Oppa, what is so great about her? Why can’t you love me instead?” She asks.

“You’re drunk, and now you are talking nonsense.” He mutters.

“Oppa…” Hyori grabs his arms and begins to shake him.

When they reached to a busy street, where they were shopping malls are located, Hyori saw Eun Hye. She planned something up.

“Oppa, why? Why can’t I have your heart?” Hyori keeps on shaking him.

Donghae accidentally puts more pressure on the gas pedal, so the car picks up its speed.

“Oppa, why? What does she have that I don’t have?” Hyori continues to shout and shake him.

“Hyori! Stop it! You are going to get us killed!” He shouts back at her.

Then Hyori gets a hold of the steering wheel and makes a huge turn to the busy streets.

The car lost its place. The car begins to go crazy on the road. It is lucky that there are no cars around. The car keeps on going crazy until it bumps onto something.

The person went flying to the ground while the car went spinning to the pole. Both sides of the party were badly injured.

‘This is great. Now she cannot be in between us. She is gone now.’ Hyori smirks as she fainted.

~End of Flashback~

“How did you know that she has this all planned out?” Han Kyung asks her.

“Well, the day before the girls’ night out. I had a talk with her.” Sandy says.
“She threatens me to kill my best friend.” Sandy sobs.

“What!” Everyone in the room shout.

“She says that if I don’t do it. Then she will.”

“So, you followed her?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Then how did you know about this accident?”

“The cause of my death was not on purpose. The car hit the wrong person, but I am happy that it hit me instead of Eun Hye.”

“So, she wanted to kill Eun Hye at that time.”

“Yes.”

“What would you do if the car where to hit Eun Hye instead of you?”

“I would still do the same. I would still take the hit instead of her.”

“Wow! She’s lucky to have a friend like you.”

“Of course, my babe is the best.” Han Kyung says.

“Awe… thanks.”

“Okay, okay, so let’s think up of a way to deliver this message to Eun Hye and the rest.” Shin Dong says.

"Okay!"