My Guardian Angel (Final Chapter)

My Guardian Angel

This is the final chapter of the story!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

i don't care if there aren't that many readers, but i am happy that you all read it and like it!

Thank you!

Like I said, this was my first fanfic. Therefore, it isn't my best work. Sry for the confusion.

Well, enjoy the last chapter!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It has been a week since Donghae died. Eun Hye found out that she is pregnant with his baby. Ever since Eun Hye found out that she is pregnant, she has been taking care of herself more. She is still mourning for Donghae’s death, but she also wants to keep her promise to him.

“Hae, I am 3 weeks pregnant now. Aren’t you happy? You are the father of this unborn child.” Eun Hye says as she stands in front of the tree where Donghae’s death occurred.

Unexpectedly, Eun Hye begins to cry. “I miss you. Why did you have to leave me? Why does everyone that I love have to leave me?”

Then she felt the breeze brushes her. “Donghae…? Is that you?”

Without her knowledge, Donghae is standing behind her and hugging her.

“I know that is it you, Hae. I can still feel the warmth in you.” Eun Hye whispers.

“I wish you are here with me. I really miss you, Hae.” Eun Hye keeps on crying as she thinks about her dead boyfriend.

Soon enough, she feels weak on the knees. Therefore, she takes a seat next to the tree.

Donghae is still there watching her. “I wish I could be there for you too.” He says.

Fortunately, Eun Hye heard that and said while smiling to herself, “I know.”

Donghae’s eyes become wide in shock and say, “You can hear me?”

Eun Hye nods her head and says, “Even though I can’t see you, but I can hear you. It is okay. I know you are here with me because you are my guardian angel from the start.”

Donghae is even more shock than ever. “You knew that I was an angel.”

Eun Hye smiles and nods her head. Then she says, “I knew from the first time that I met you. However, I played dumb because I thought it is impossible for me to see an angel. But you kept on appearing and disappearing in front of me.”

“Oh…” Donghae nods his head even though she cannot see it.

“But when we first shared that kiss, I felt something weird going to happened to you. I got used to you appearing and disappearing in front of me. However, after that kiss, you have not showed up for 3 weeks. Then after those three weeks, I found out that my ex-boyfriend is awake from a coma. I found it strange that how he can be awake now after many months. Therefore, I figured that it has to do with fate or something. But I continue to act dumb since you did not remember anything.” She continues to explain.

“So, you knew along that I was your guardian angel?” Donghae asks.

“Yeah, I did. I know it is impossible for my ex-boyfriend to be alive when the doctor told us that he has slight chance of living. He also said it himself that there’s only 20% for him to be alive.”

“So, all these time you were acting like you didn’t know anything and fight with me like you would do if he was alive?” He asks.

“Yup...” She smiles.

“Gee… little girl, you are something.” Donghae smiles at her.

“Yah, old fart! I am not a little girl. I am pregnant with your child too.” Eun Hye snaps back.

Donghae laughs and says, “I still remember how we first met. You really are something.”

“Shut up, old fart!” Eun Hye pouts.

“But I love this little girl no matter what.” Donghae hugs her tighter.

“So, warm…” Eun Hye leans in.

“When did you fall for this old fart, little girl?” Donghae asks unexpectedly.

“The day you left me and become my stupid ex-boyfriend.” Eun Hye replies.

Donghae just nod his head and says, “If your ex-boyfriend was to be alive and I was another person, you would choose?”

“Uh… I do not know. But aren’t you like one person just that you’re an angel and he is a human who was lying on bed?” Eun Hye asks.

“You can say that. My life was controlled by Destiny from the start. From what I remember, I have like three lives.” He says.

“Three…? Wow…”

“Well, the first life is when I was born. The second life is when I reborn as Yun’s twin-brother and become your stupid boyfriend, as you say. Then my third life is who I am now… An angel who got to be with the one he loves once again.”

“Oh…”

“By the way, what will you name our son?” Donghae asks unexpectedly.

“Son…?” She asks.

“Yeah, we are going to have a son. Bowie is going to have daughter. Yun is going to have son also. Jen is going to have twins. She will have a son and daughter. Sunny is going to have a daughter. Mandy is going to have another child and it is a son.” Donghae says.

“Wow… Mandy is going to have another child.” Eun Hye smiles at the thought of having a nephew.

“Eunnie…” Donghae calls out for her attention.

“Hmm…?”

“Have you thought about it?”

“Yeah, I have. I want to name our son, Lee Han Kyung.” She replies.

“Awe… Kyung hyung will be happy when he finds out about this.”

“You don’t mind naming our son after my oppa?”

“Nope because he is the person I respect too. Actually, we are like a family up there.” He says.

“Really…? I wish I can be with you up there.” Eun Hye pouts.

“You will join us soon.”

“But it is lonely here without you. I want to be with you.”

“Not now, babe. But you will be with me soon watching our son growing old with his wife.”

“That is so long. He is not even in this world yet.”

“You are acting like a little girl again.”

“Shut up, old fart.”

Donghae laughs and kisses her on lips even though Eun Hye cannot see him but she can feel him… spiritually.

“EUN HYE, COME ON! WE HAVE TO GO HOME NOW! MANDY WANTS US BACK HOME IMMEDIATELY!” Her friends shout over to her.

“You should go. It must be important.” Donghae says after breaking the kiss.

“Awe… why? I want to stay here with you.”

“I have to go also.”

“Do you have to go?”

“Okay. What about I take you home and then I have to go?”

Eun Hye thought about it for a while and nods her head. Then she gets up from her spot and walk to her friends with Donghae beside her.

“Remember I love you, my little girl!” Donghae suddenly says before vanishing.

“I love you too, my guardian angel.” Eun Hye whispers as a single tear drop out from her eye.

“Please don’t cry, my little girl. I will come back.” She heard him said.

“Promise…?”

“Promise…”

This is how the story ends with her and her guardian angel. From the beginning to the end, she did not believe that her lover is someone who should cherish no matter what. She is happy that she has him as her guardian angel.

“I will always love you, my guardian angel.” She whispers into the thin air before running toward her house.

Donghae has not left yet. He was standing beside her, seeing her run toward her house with a smile on. “I will always you too, my little girl.” Then he slowly fades away.

THE END