Back Together

My Guardian Angel

“Hey, does anybody know where did Eun Hye go?” Eeteuk asks.

“No.” They all reply.

“Did you try calling her cell phone?” Shiwon asks.

“Yes, twenty-six times.”

“Wow! Twenty-six times?” The boys say.

“Yeah, do you got a problem with that? She is my dongsaeng. I'm worried sick about her. After Han Kyung left her, I have the role of her oppa.” Eeteuk says.

“Hey, we are her oppa too!”

“But she doesn’t consider you boys as one.” Eeteuk pointed out.

“He got a point, guys.”

“Oh, shut up.” Heechul smacks Kang In on the back of his head.

“Ouch. Why do you have to hit me for?”

“That is for agreeing with Eeteuk hyung.” Heechul replies.

“Jen, you should tame your boyfriend more. He is very violent.” Kang In says.

“I see nothing wrong with him. He is fine the way he is.” Jen says.

“See… My girlfriend doesn’t find me aggressive.” Heechul sticks out his tongue at Kang In.

“But I find you more childish instead.” Jen continues after.

Kang In starts to laugh as soon as he heard what Jen said about her boyfriend. “See… Your girlfriend calls you childish.”

“Speaking about being childish, Kang In is also childish too. One time he was fighting with a little cute boy over a lollipop.” Yun joins in the conversation.

This time Heechul starts to laugh at Kang In. “And you say I am childish. You are even worst than I am.”

“Oh, really? Then who was the one who cried his eyes out when a little girl took the last cookie from the bakery shop?” Jen asks.

“That was not me. It could be someone else.” Heechul says, not looking at his girlfriend and friends.

“Sure, it is.” Jen rolls his eyes out.

“Geez, are you girls really talking about who’s boyfriend is childish?” Mandy asks.

The two girls just nod their heads.

“Then that should be my hubby, Eeteuk. He is the childish person ever.” Mandy says.

“That’s right. Eeteuk hyung is the most childish person than we are.” Heechul and Kang In both agree with Mandy.

“Hey, aren’t you guys worried about Eun Hye at all? Why do I feel like I am the only one who is worried sick about her whereabouts?”

“That is because you are.” Mandy says.

“Aren’t you worried about her too?”

“Nope.”

“Why?”

“That’s because I know she is safe. We don’t need to worry about her.”

“Why?”

“Let’s say she could be at someone’s place making up.”

“You mean she went to my house to make up with my brother?” Yun asks.

Mandy just nods her head.

“How did you know?”

“She called me earlier.”

“What? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? And why didn’t she pick up her cell phone?”

“Oh, she ran out off batteries when she called me.” Mandy says, eating her bowl of chocolate covered strawberries.

“Ah! My wife is driving me crazy!”

Mandy just looks at her husband weirdly and asks, “What did I do?”

“It’s nothing, noona. He’s just too worried about someone’s whereabouts.”

“Oh…” Mandy just nods her head and continues to eat her snacks that she has earlier.

“Babe, you should be eating more fruits. It is healthier for the baby.” Eeteuk says, snatching the bowl away from her.

“But I am eating fruits.” Mandy complains.

“This isn’t called fruits. This is called fatten foods. This is what you call fruits.” Eeteuk says, switching the bowl to fruit salad.

“I don’t want that. I want that one.” Mandy pouts, pointing to her bowl earlier.

“Babe, listen to me. You should eat something healthier.”

“No! I want my bowl back!” She shouts at him.

“No! You are going to eat this, now!” He shouts back at her.

Mandy begins to cry unexpectedly. “You big fat meanie give me back my bowl of fruits!”

“No!”

“Give it back!”

“No!”

“Give it back to me!”

“Hyung, I think you should give it back to her.” The boys suggested.

“Fine, here.”

“Yay, mommy is here to eat you all up.” Mandy smiles to herself as she takes another bite of her chocolate covered strawberries.

“Mmm… Yummy… Chocolate…”

“It is one of her mood swings again.” The others respond.

“Yup.” The boys agree.

“I can’t wait until she gives birth to the baby. She is driving me crazy.” Eeteuk says.

“Poor hyung…”

“Yeah…”

Meanwhile, when the others are gathering at the house, Eun Hye went to the Lee’s residents.

Donghae opens to the door to see someone who he didn't expect to see.

"Uh... Hi?" She says.

"Hi... Uh... Do you wanna come in?" He asks.

She nods her head and enters the house with Donghae following behind.

'It has been a while since I have been here.' She thought to herself as she looks around the house.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asks her in the kitchen.

"Um... Water is fine." She answers.

"Okay."

"Wow... Nothing has changed much." She mutters to herself.

"Um... Where are Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" She asks him to break the silence.

"They went on a business trip. They won't be coming back for another month."

"Oh... How have they been doing lately?" She continues to ask him.

"They are fine." Donghae says, placing her glass of water on the table.

Eun Hye heaves a sigh and says, "I have come here for a reason actually."

"I kind of figure that." He replies with a smile.

"Actually, I wanna apologize for the way I have acted toward you lately."

"Oh... There's no need to apologize." Donghae says.

"No, I do. Don't you remember what happened to us?" She asks him.

Donghae shook his head to the side.

"Oh... However, I still wanna say that I'm sorry."

"Okay, then your apology is accepted." He smiles.

"Uh... Donghae, if it possible..."

"You want to get back together?" He asks.

Eun Hye slowly nods her head.

Donghae went to sit beside her and leans over toward her.

Eun Hye also leans forward to him.

Slowly and slowly, their lips touch each other. They both shared an amazing kiss for hours.