Pregnant & Marriage?

My Guardian Angel

“Well, what was that you need to tell me?” Eun Hye immediately asks them once they arrive home.

“First, take a seat. You’ll need it.” Kang In informed her.

Eun Hye heaves out a sigh in defeat. She knows that they will not tell her what is going on until she does what they want.

“Fine, I am sitting now. Now tell me.” She demands them once again when she sits down on the couch.

“Eun Hye, listen carefully.” Mandy begins.

“We are going to tell you this once and only once.” Eeteuk continues.

“Alright, I get it. Now tell me.” She replied.

“We’re getting married.” Mandy and Eeteuk say at that the same.

Eun Hye is stun by the news.

“Eun Hye...” They call her name.

She did not reply.

“I think we come off too hard on her.” Heechul says.

“But she got to know the truth. I’m pregnant and getting married.” Mandy says.

“It’s my entire fault. I should not drink a lot that day. This wouldn’t have happened if I knew my limit.” Eeteuk says.

“It’s okay. It is not your fault. It is partly mine also. I went into the wrong room.” Mandy says, cheering up her future husband.

“Wait, can you tell us what exactly happened?” Ki Bum asks kindly.

“Well, it’s a long story on how it happened.” Eeteuk answered.

“We have all day.”

Mandy sighed and then said, “Fine.” She gives up on fighting back.

“It happened on the night of mid September, one of my friend was hosting an engagement party at Five Star Hotel. The party was going to last for two nights and two days. I met a hot chick at the party, so I told her to meet me in the room that assigned to me while I accompany my friend. After awhile I made an excuse and went to my room. However, I did not know that girl who was on the bed is the hot chick that I requested. The girl who was on the bed was Mandy. Then the next morning, I found out that I told the wrong room number to the hot chick and slept with Mandy instead.” Eeteuk explained to them about that night.

“Wait, so you were at the hotel that night because it was an engagement party. Then what was Mandy?” Eun Hye asks, after listening to the story.

“Well, I’m glad that you are not stunned anymore. If you would not interrupt me, you would probably know why I was there. Anyways, my side of the story is that I was there for engagement party too. It happened that I met a friend in America. We became close friends, and she happens to invite me to her party. I could not reject her kind offer, so I accept it. I was drinking a little at that time, but I was also sick on that day. I did not know that I took the wrong medicine with me. So when I drank my medicine, I became drowsy. Then I decided that I should head toward the room. It was hard for me to see where I was going since I was drowsy and my vision was blurry. When I came upon a room, it was open. I thought that I did not lock my room so I went in and BAM… I was knocked out.” Mandy explains her part of the story.

“Gosh… this is just like a drama.” Heechul says. (A/N: I did have this idea from the drama. It is called Fated to Love You.)

“So, when did you find out that you’re pregnant?” Kang In asks, as it is interesting.

“Six weeks after when I begin to have my morning illness.” Mandy says.

“Wait! So, let me get this straight. You are pregnant. You are getting married to her because of a mistake that you did. You did not blame him for it and blame yourself. You decided to keep the baby. You want to take responsible for it. You two decided to get marry before the baby born.” Eun Hye says, pointing back and forth from Mandy and Eeteuk.

“That’s about it.” Eeteuk replies.

“Basically, you two are marrying each other without love.” She simply says.

“Well, not technically.” Mandy said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you see… before we came back, we were spending some time in America. I learn to appreciate him as the father of my child.” Mandy says and smiles at him.

“Yeah, as days pass by, I learn to like her and found out that she can be a great mother of my child.” Eeteuk agrees and smiles back.

When Eun Hye sees them together, she just wants to puke. It was too much for her to see. She never expects that this can happen. She knows that Mandy will soon love someone, but it never crosses her mind that it would be Eeteuk. How can this be? The two wonderful people that she admires the most are going to be married to each other.

She heaves a sigh and leaves them in the living room. She did not know how to react to the news.

“I can’t believe that she and he… How can they be so irresponsible? How can she do that? She is a responsible person. She is the one who took cared of me during the past six months. Eeteuk oppa is different. I know what he does and who he is. He is a player. How can a responsible woman and a player be together? This is so wrong.” Eun Hye begins to growl in anger. She is frustrated that no one told her about the news.

“Ah! Why am I acting like this? Should I be happy though? My unnie and oppa are getting married. They love each other. Is this not what I want? I want unnie to find someone who she loves. This person happens to be oppa. So, why am I mad?” She mutters.

“Whoa! Someone is in a bad mood.”

“What the hell are you doing here?” She barks at him.

“I told you, I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Ah! Can you leave me alone? I’m not in the mood!”

“Sorry, I can’t. Here eat this.” He gave her a plate of cookies.

Eun Hye blinks a couple of time. She does not remember having any ingredients at her house.

“Where did you get the cookies from? We don’t have the ingredients.” She asks curiosity.

“Just eat it. You don’t need to know where I get it from.”

“Why do you want me to eat it so badly? Did you put poison in it? Are you trying to kill me of all of a sudden?”

“Hey, why would I want to do that? I am an angel. Why would I put poison in these delicious cookies?”

“Whatever.”

He sighs and then says, “Just eat these cookies.”

“No way.”

“Eat it.”

“No!”

“I say eat it!”

“And I say no!”

“Well, I say eat it!”

“I say no!”

“Eat it!”

“N-O… NO!”

“Fine, if you don’t eat it. Then I’ll make you.”

“You can’t make me.”

“You want to bet?”

“Sure. How are you goin-?” He holds onto her and stuffs the cookies into .

“Now chew up all the cookies and swallow it slowly or else you are going to get choke.”

“I won’t get choke on your stupid cookies.” Eun Hye has a hard time saying it because is full of cookies so the words did not come out right.

“What? What did you say?”

“I said… *cough-cough*” She begins to cough because she got choke on the cookies.

“See. I told you.”

“Damn… *cough* I can’t *cough* believe it. *cough* MILK! *cough*”

“Here.” He handed her a glass of milk.

‘Where did he get that?’ She thought as her eyes are about to pop out.