Dare or Double Dare

My Guardian Angel

“Hey, I was wondering that we should celebrate this day for Donghae and Eun Hye.” Yun announced to her friends.

“That’s awesome! I was thinking that we should go clubbing afterwards.” Kang In says, showing off his moves to the group.

Heechul, who was standing in front of him, starts to grind along.

“Whoa! My babe has it going on!” Jen cheers for her boyfriend.

“Go Heechul! Go Heechul!” Half of the group cheers for him grinding on his friend.

“Go Kang In! Go Kang In!” The other half of the group cheers along with the rest.

Kang In stops in the middle of the dance, breathing deeply. “Boy, I am tired.” He says, bending over catching his breathe.

“We do make a good team, don’t we?” Heechul says, placing his hands over his friend’s shoulder.

“Whatever, man.” He answers his friend.

“Babe, I think Heechul should take over my place for tonight.” Yun says.

“Yeah, Heechul… You don’t mind me dancing with Yun tonight right?” Jen joins in, laughing at their boyfriends’ expression.

“HELL NO! This is just a one-time show! There is not going to be a second act to this show!” The two men shout out.

“Awe… Really? I was hoping that we can see another show once we hit to the club.” The two girls pout.

The two men groan at their girlfriends’ behavior.

“Is that a yes?” They ask them.

The two men groan again.

“Yay! It is a yes!” The two girls shout, jumping up and down in excited.

“Why are you two so happy about them dancing with each other?” Sunny asks them in curiosity.

“Our girlfriend likes to watch and read things. So they would get excited when they see these things in action.” Heechul explains to them.

“…? What is that?” They ask.

“It is a boy to boy love. means gay in Japanese.” Kang In says.

“Oh… I love those things too. However, not much as those two are.” Bowie says.

Sunny nods her head and says, “I am super duper fan of those things too. However, like Bowie says, I am not that crazy or excited as them.”

“You girls are into those things?” Eun Hye asks.

“Yeah… You should too. One of these days, we should recommend you reading some of their artworks.” Yun says.

“Oh, I am currently writing some things based on . If you are interested, I can give you a copy of it.” Sunny says.

“Sure, we love it!” Jenny and Yun say at the same time.

As soon as they said that, lunch break is over for them. They immediately head to class not wanting to get a detention for being late.

“Class, I’m sorry to say that there won’t be lecture today. We, teachers, have a meeting with the principal based on our students’ progress, so the principal are letting the students leaving school early.” The teacher says, once the second bell rang.

“Yay…! School is over!” The class shouts in excitement.

“Therefore, there won’t be any homework also!” The teacher shouts over his class.

“Yay…! There’s no homework!”

“Go and have a wonderful weekend!” The teacher walks out of the classroom.

“C’mon, let’s go home and tell Eeteuk and Mandy about our plans.” Yun says, dragging her boyfriend with her.

“What’s the rush, babe?” Kang In asks.

“I’m hungry!” She answers back.

“But didn’t you just eat?” Bowie asks.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Why didn’t you?” Jenny asks.

“That’s because someone stole my food.” Yun says, glaring at her boyfriend.

“Hmm… Let’s see. It is 1:30 pm. It is still lunch. We can have lunch with them and shop around the mall for a while. Then head for the club or we can have a lunch at home. Play couple of games until dinner. Then we go celebrate and then clubbing.” Shiwon says.

“I think since Yun is the only one who is hungry at the moment. I would go with the second option.” Sunny suggested.

“Yeah, I agree with Sunny unnie.” Eun Hye says.

Jenny and Bowie nod their head in agreement.

“Okay. Then let’s go home.”

“While she is eating, why don’t we play a game?” Bowie suggested.

“What game do you have in mind, babe?” Kibum asks.

“Dare or Double Dare.” She smirks.

“Oh… My babe is becoming naughty.” Kibum smirks along with her.

“Dare or Double Dare?” Their friends ask them.

“Yeah, it is a game like True or Dare but instead of having the true option, we have double dare.” Kibum explains to them.

“Oh…” They all nod their head.

“For double dare, you have to do two dares at the same time.” Bowie says.

“Sounds interesting.” They all chorused.

Fifteen minutes later, they have arrived home. Mandy is sitting in front of the television eating more sweets. Eeteuk is sitting beside her, nagging like an old father.

“Hi, guys! What’s up?” The boys greeted them.

“You guys are back? Why so early?” Mandy asks, looking at them suspiciously.

“The teachers have an important meeting with the principal. Therefore, they let us out early, mom.” Eun Hye answers.

“Yah! I am not your mom!” Mandy shouts.

“Then don’t treat me like I am your daughter!” She shouts back.

“You…!” Mandy points at her.

Eun Hye just sticks her tongue out at Mandy.

“Han Eun Hye!” Eeteuk looks at her.

“What?” She asks.

“Go to your room and clean up.” He ordered her.

“Eh?” She looks at him weirdly.

“You heard me… Go to your room and clean up.”

Eun Hye obediently obeys him and goes to her room.

“Park Eeteuk…! What the hell was that?” Mandy shouts at her husband.

“Her punishment for disrespecting my wife.” He answers.

“That is not a punishment, Eeteuk.” The boys say.

“It isn’t?” Eeteuk asks.

“Yes. It is not.”

“Oh well…” Eeteuk shrugs his shoulders.

Mandy just groans at his behavior and says, “You are spoiling her too much. No wonder she has no respect to her elders.”

“No, I am not. You are spoiling her too.” Eeteuk stated back.

“No, I am not.”

“What are you girls doing here anyways?” Eeteuk asks them.

“We are here to tell you that we are going to celebrate for Donghae and Eun Hye.” Yun says.

“Why?” Eeteuk asks.

“They are back as a couple.” Sunny answers this time.

“Oh… That’s great!” Eeteuk says.

“What’s great?” Eun Hye asks when she came back while drying her hair with a towel.

“That you and Donghae are back together again.” He says.

“Oh…” Eun Hye says, sitting on Donghae’s lap.

“Hae, can you help me dry my hair?” Eun Hye asks with a smile on her face.

“Sure…” Donghae takes the towel from her and dries her hair for her.

“Yun, have you made something to eat yet?” Eun Hye asks her.

“Oh, no… I totally forgot about it.” Yun immediately rush to the kitchen to find something to eat.

“She has been complaining all these time, and she just forget about it right now?” Sunny says.

Kang In shrugs his shoulders. He does not know what to say to that.

“Yummy… Who made this delicious cake?” Yun says, eating a piece of a cake.

“NO! My cake!” Mandy shouts out as soon as she heard what Yun says.

“Sweetie, it is okay. There is more for you. She only took a piece.” Eeteuk assures her.

“No! No one can eat my cake. It is for me and only me!” Mandy says.

“Stop eating so many sweets. It is not good for you and the baby.” Eeteuk shouts in anger.

“Eeteuk…” She mutters.

Never in her life has she seen him so angry with her.

“I know you are pregnant. However, you need to watch out with what you eat. Yun is just getting a piece of the cake. It won’t kill you if you share the cake.” He says after calming down.

“Fine…” Mandy mutters. She is afraid if she said something wrong, he would leave her and her baby.

“What is that girl doing with Mandy’s cake in the first place?” Kang In mutters.

“Kang In, leave her. She can eat whatever she wants. Mandy just have to deal with it.” Eeteuk says.

“I know hyung. However, cake should not be her food if she is hungry. She should eat something before having the cake. I’m going to check up on her.” Kang In says, walking into the kitchen.

“NO! Give me back the cake! It is so good!” They heard Yun shouts at Kang In.

“No! I won’t eat that unless I have the cake!” They heard another shout from Yun.

“Yummy… Cake…!” That was the last thing they heard from her.

“I think he gave into her.” The boys say.

“Okay. So who wanna play dare or double dare?” Bowie asks as soon as Yun has finished her meal.

“Eh… I find this game interesting but I have another suggestion.” Eun Hye says.

“What is your idea?” They ask.

“We play true or dare. However, if someone objects to tell the truth or do the dare, their consequence is to drink.” Eun Hye replies.

“Oh… I like that idea.” Mandy says.

“Sweetie, you can’t drink. You are pregnant.” Eeteuk says.

“We can give her water instead of alcohol.” Donghae says.

“No, fair…!” Mandy pouts.

“No, I don’t think we should play the game that way because we still have dinner to go to.” Shiwon says.

“Yeah, I agree. If we play this way, we are going to get drunk.” Sunny says.

“Alright… we go with the original plan.” Eun Hye says.

Bowie starts to spin the bottle.

The bottle keeps on spinning until it landed on Eeteuk.

“Eeteuk, dare or double dare?” Bowie asks.

“Um… Dare…?” He was unsure if he picked the right choice.

“Okay, we dare you to strip in front of us.” Bowie smirks.

“WHAT!” Everyone in the room is shock to hear that she would request that.

“Kibum, what have you been teaching her?” Yun shouts at him.

“I did nothing! I am surprise myself.” Kibum says.

“Do I have to do this?” Eeteuk asks.

“Yes! Or your penalty is twice as much as this.” Bowie says.

“What’s my penalty?” He asks.

“You have to do a to Kang In.” Bowie smirks.

“Oh my, gay action in live!” The girls squeal in excitement.

Eeteuk looks at the girls weirdly.

“Don’t mind them. They are having a new obsession on gay couple.” Heechul rolls his eyes at them.

“Ah! Wait… WHAT!” Eeteuk is shock to hear the news.

“It is nothing. Just do the dare or you have to do the penalty.” Jen says.

“I’ll do the dare.” Eeteuk stands up and slowly moves to the rhythms of the beat that Yun played.

“Wow… He has a nice body. Mandy unnie is lucky to have a fine body like that.” The girls compliment on Eeteuk’s body.

“Hey, your boyfriend is right here! You shouldn’t be saying that in front of us!” The boys shout.

“Okay, the show is over. I’m done!” Eeteuk says once he stripped down his pants, leaving his boxers on.

“That’s a good show, honey!” Mandy drools over her husband’s performance.

Eeteuk just smiles at her shyly.

“Wow, for a beginner, he is awesome!” Bowie says.

Bowie…” Kibum growls at her.

“Okay, Eeteuk spins the bottle.” Shiwon interrupts the couple from having a quarrel.

Soon enough, the bottle landed on Eun Hye.

“Oh… Eun Hye…” The boys say.

“Eun Hye, dare or double dare?” Eeteuk asks.

“Double dare…” She says.

“Wow! We have a brave girl.” Everyone says.

“Okay, your first dare is to give Donghae a . Your second dare is to make out with…” Bowie gives the first dare out to her.

“Kibum…” Yun interrupts her and calls out Kibum’s name.

“WHAT!” Bowie, Kibum, Donghae, and Eun Hye shout in shock.

“You heard me. Your dare is to make out with Kim Kibum after giving your to my brother.” Yun says.

“What! Yun, he is my boyfriend! Why does she have to make out with mine?” Bowie asks.

“That’s because it would be interesting to see them making out.” Yun smirks.

“No way, they are not going to make out with each other!” Bowie protests.

“Why not?”

“You know why I won’t allow it, so why are you asking me?”

Bowie, that is in the past now. He loves you now, right?” Yun looks at Kibum for an answer.

“Yeah, that’s in the past. She has Donghae now, and I have you.” Kibum says, giving his girlfriend a peck on the lips.

“Okay, fine…” Bowie pouts.

Eun Hye gets up from her seat and begins doing her for her boyfriend.

While Donghae is getting a , he feels turn on. He tries to hold it in but could not.

Eun Hye, who was giving him the , felt something weird. She looks at him with a naughty look.

“Oh… You’re a naughty boy.” She whispers to him.

“Babe, stop it now before I can’t hold it.” He whispers back.

“Um… No!” She smiles at him, still moving to the beat.

“Wow, I can’t believe I’m watching this.” Eeteuk says, covering his eyes.

“So y… It turns me on.” The rest says.

“Boys, we are still in the room.” The girls say.

“Uh-huh…” The boys are not paying attention to their girlfriend.

“Babe, please. I’m begging.” Donghae whispers to his girlfriend.

Eun Hye just smirks at him and says, “Wanna eat me?”

Donghae shook his head.

Eun Hye just pouts and says, “Why not?”

“Babe, we are still young. Besides, Eeteuk looks like he is going to kill me.” Donghae says.

Eun Hye smiles and kisses him in front of her friends.

“Oh my god, she is going beyond what she is supposed to do in front us!” Eeteuk squeaks in shock.

“Oh my god...! This game is getting wilder and wilder!” The girls shout.

“Wow…! Eun Hye has shown the naughty side of her!” The boys hold in their manly hood.

Their girlfriend looks at them weirdly.

“Hey, girls… I think our man is turn on with Eun Hye’s performance.” Yun whispers to them.

“Yup, I agree.” Sunny says, looking at Shiwon, who looks like in pain.

“Wanna help them?” Bowie smirks.

“Eh? Bowie, aren't you a ?” The girls ask her.

“Uh…” Bowie could not say it.

“Damn… We should have played true or dare better!” The girls cried.

“Well, too bad!” Bowie sticks out her tongue.

“Who did you lose it to?” Yun asks in curiosity.

“Ki-” Bowie could not complete her sentence because she drags her boyfriend to his room and lock the door before the girls could ask her any more questions.

“I think we have our answer.” Sunny says.

“What about you? You came from the streets and almost got herself. Are you a ?” Jenny asks her.

“What! Yes, of course I am! Even though, I have a poor background.” Sunny told them.

“So this will be your first?” Yun asks.

“Yes… Look, my boyfriend is in trouble now. I think I should go and help him.” Sunny says, dragging her boyfriend to his room also.

“This only leaves us. Eun Hye and Donghae have gone to their room. Mandy and Eeteuk also left to their room.” Jenny says.

“I don’t know about you, Jen. But I want my first with Kang In also.” Yun says softly.

“Then you should go.” She told her.

“But unlike the others, I’m nervous about this. This is my first time too.” Yun continues.

“And you think that this isn’t my first?” Jenny asks her.

Yun just giggle nervously.

“Okay. Let’s just have our first night with them full of happiness.” Jenny suggested.

“Okay. Hope luck to you and Heechul.” Yun says, dragging Kang In out of the living room.

“Chullie, need help?” Jenny asks shyly.

Heechul looks at his girlfriend in shock.

“I am willing to help you just like the others.” She continues.

Without hesitation, Heechul immediately pulls her toward him and begins kissing her aggressively.

“Eh? We are going to do it here?” She asks him.

“What! You are serious?” He asks her.

She only nods her head.

“Are you sure?” He asks her.

Jenny gets up from her position and drags him to his room indicating that she is serious.

Therefore, that evening, all you can hear are moans and groans from the young couples.