What! I'm GAY!

My Guardian Angel

Once the bell had ring, all the students left the classroom except for Eun Hye and Donghae.

“Eun Hye is your name right?” He asked her.

Eun Hye just ignores him and continues to pack her things.

“Okay, she is still not talking to me.” He mutters.

“Please leave me alone. I do not wish to talk to you.” Eun Hye coldly said and left the classroom.

“Great, now I’m here alone. Where can I find the others?” Donghae left the classroom right after Eun Hye had left.

“Oppa, over here! Finally, I have found you!” Yun shouts.

“Great, you found me! Now where are you dragging me?” He asks her.

“Of course, we are going to eat.” She says while dragging him to the cafeteria.

“Yo, where have you been? We were all looking for you.” Kang In says as he saw Donghae and his girlfriend.

“Sorry, dude. I was still in the classroom.” Donghae answered.

“What were you doing in the classroom?” Heechul asks.

“I was trying to talk to the girl who sat next to window.” Donghae says.

“What!” Heechul shouts.

“Awe… looks like someone is jealous.” The other teased.

“Huh? Who is jealous?” Donghae asks.

“Of course, it is no one other than Kim Heechul.”

“Why would he be jealous?” He asks them again.

“Awe, c’mon. You can’t possibly forget that you are my prince charming.” Heechul says in a girly squeaky voice.

“What! You and I are…. What!” Donghae is shock.

‘No, I cannot possibly be gay, right? Wait… does he not have a girlfriend? Therefore, we cannot be together, right? Yeah, we are not together because he has a girlfriend and I do too.’ Donghae thought as he keeps on shaking his head side to side.

“Yeah, what do you think? Me and you… tonight…?” Heechul begins to seduce him.

‘Ah! This is a nightmare, right? This cannot be happening to me. I am not gay! I am not gay! I am gay! Am I? No! I am NOT gay! I am 100% straight! Yes, that is right. I AM a STRAIGHT boy.’ Donghae keeps on telling himself that he is not gay and that he is straight.

“Uh… I think I will… *gulp* I will *gulp* p-” Donghae tries to answer but could not finish because his friends begin to laugh very hard.

“Look at him. He is turning white as snow. God, this is so hilarious.” The boys say while laughing very hard and hitting Donghae’s back.

Donghae looks at them with a confuse expression. Then he joins in with them by faking the laugh as if he understands what is going. After that, he looks at his sister with an expression that says ‘what is going on?’

When Yun saw her brother’s expression, she begins to laugh at him also. Then she says, “Oppa, your face,” She laughs even more and then continues, “Oh my, you’re…” She could not continue anymore.

“Yup, I agree with you.” Heechul says while still laughing. Then he continues, “Sorry, bro. But I do not swing that way.”

“Huh?” Donghae still have the confuse expression on.

“Yo, I never knew that you swing that way.” Shiwon says.

“Huh, swing? What do you mean by ‘swing that way’? I’m not even on a swing.” Donghae replies.

When they heard his respond, they all begin to laugh again, holding their stomach.

‘I wonder what is so funny. I do not understand why they are laughing so hard.’ Donghae concluded that his friends must be mentally ill.