The Kiss

My Guardian Angel

‘This wouldn’t happen if he didn’t stuff me up with these stupid cookies. I would not have choked or ask for milk. I do NOT understand what is so special about these cookies. Why does he want me to eat them so badly? Ah! Whatever… Wait, did he put poison in it? No, he could not have because he keeps on saying that he is an angel. But if he didn’t, then what is so special about those cookies?’ Eun Hye thought.

“Are you feeling better now?” He asks.

“What do you think old fart? If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be choking on these stupid cookies.”

“Look little girl, you are lucky that I wasted my time to bake these for you.” He says.

“Whatever, old fart.” Eun Hye rolls her eyes.

“Yah, I have a name like everyone else, and my name isn’t old fart.” He angrily says.

“Well, my name isn’t little girl either.”

“But little girl suit you better.”

“The name is Han Eun Hye. I would appreciate it, if you call me by my name.”

“Well, the name is Lee Donghae. I would also appreciate it if you call me Donghae oppa, but I understand if you do not want to call me by my name, so you can call me oppa.”

“Oh please, I don’t even call most of the guys, oppa. What would make you think that I will call you, oppa?”

“Because I’m older than you are.”

“So?”

“So, you must address me as an oppa.” He demands.

“Nah, I’ll stick with old fart.”

“Little girl, you better not push it.”

“Oh really? What happens if I do?”

“Then… Then I’ll just have to kiss you.”

‘Interesting... He wants me to believe that he is going to kiss me if I keep on calling him an old fart. Chi… Like I would believe that.’

“Old-” She could not speak any farther because he leaned over and kissed her.