Be Happy For Now

My Guardian Angel

The next morning, Eun Hye woke up next to Donghae. She smiles to herself as she sees her sleeping boyfriend beside her.

"Good morning, babe." Donghae greets his girlfriend when he realizes that she is awake.

"Good morning..." She greeted back.

"Let's get ready for school." He suggested.

Eun Hye just nods her head and gets out of the bed.

"Um... Hae...?" She calls out for his attention.

"Hae...?" Donghae chuckles to himself as he repeats his nickname that his girlfriend gave him.

"Hae, are you okay?" She asks, looking at him weirdly.

"Oh, yes... I am fine." He answers her back.

"Hae, I don't have my uniform with me." She told him.

"It is okay. I'll call my sister to bring your clothes for you. She might have to get home and change anyways." He says.

Eun Hye nods her head.

"But in the meantime, you can wear my pajamas." He handed her his clothes for her.

"Thanks." She kindly accepts the clothes before going to the bathroom.

'It is great to be back with him.' Eun Hye thought to herself as she has a huge smile on her face.

An hour has passed. Yun came home with a shopping bag in her hands.

"Finally, you came." Eun Hye rushes to her and quickly grabs the shopping bag.

"Did you guys...?" Yun looks at her friend suspiciously.

"No! You ert!" Eun Hye immediately interrupts her before she finishes her sentences.

"Oh... K?" Yun slowly says.

"Yun, hurry up and go dress." Donghae orders her.

"Right..." She rushes to her room and changes her to her uniform.

"Girls, hurry up! We will be late!" Kang In shouts in the house.

"Coming!" They heard Eun Hye shouted back, running down the stairs.

"I'm with you, Eun Hye!" Yun shouts, struggling on putting her jacket.

"Babe, slow down. You can fall." Kang In says.

"Babe, let's go now." Donghae drags Eun Hye out of the house.

"Babe?" Yun and Kang In ask, looking at their hands.

The other two ignore them and keep on walking to school.

"Yah! I was talking to you two!" Kang In shouts at them, running after them with his girlfriend following behind.

Soon enough, the four teenagers met their friends at the main gate.

"Oh, look! Donghae and Eun Hye are holding hands with smiles on their face." Sunny squeals as she witnessed a beautiful sight.

"Oh my gosh, they are finally back together!" Bowie and Jen jumps up and down in joy.

"Hey, guys!" The four greeted their friends.

"Eun Hye, we are so happy for you!" Three girls went to give her a very tight hug.

"G-girls... I can't breathe!" Eun Hye choked.

"Oh, sorry!" They apologized.

"Gee... Nothing can't pass their eyes, can it?" Donghae asks.

"Of course not!" Sunny shouts.

"That's Sunny unnie for you." Eun Hye says.

"C'mon, let's go to class already." Shiwon says, dragging his excited girlfriend.

"Yes, c'mon." The boys agree while dragging their girlfriend along with them.

Donghae and Eun Hye walks into the school's property holding hands.

Eun Hye begins to wrap her arms around her boyfriend's arm while leaning in towards him.

Far away from the school building, someone is very furious when she sees the scene in front of her.

"Be happy now, Eun Hye. If I can't have Donghae, then no one will." She smirks to herself.