A Place Called Heaven

My Guardian Angel

“Wow! Is that why you dislike him?” The oak tree asked Eun Hye.

Eun Hye nods her head.

“Hmm…” The tree hummed as if it is thinking about the situation.

“In what angle did you saw the situation from?” The tree suddenly asks.

“Um… I saw him from the side angle. I did not see his whole face but I am assuming he must like her in order for him to go there and pick her up.”

“My dear, how many times have I told you? Do not jump into conclusion especially in this situation.”

“B-but…”

“No buts, missy. You have done something terrible to the poor fellow. He did not know why you acted so cold towards him.” The tree says.

“But that is not the point. The point is that he should not go to the club with that two face .”

“Eun Hye, please don’t tell me that you believe what you saw. You know that sometimes what you see is a lie.”

“Yes, I know but this time I am positive.” Eun Hye is being stubborn once again.

The tree heaves a sigh and gives up on changing the stubborn child’s mind. “Fine, if that is what you want. I will leave it as it is.”

“Good.” Eun Hye says.

Meanwhile when Eun Hye talks to the oak tree, up above in a far place called Heaven. Four boys are mopping for their special lost.

“Hyung, I’m bored.” Sungmin whines to his brother.

“Stop whining. You are so annoying.” Eunhyuk complained.

“Kyung, have you heard any news about Donghae?” Shin Dong asks.

“Sorry, I have not.” Han Kyung says.

“Babe, I miss her so much. If only I can tell her what actually happened that day.” Sandy says, leaning on Han Kyung.

“I know, baby. I know.” That was all Han Kyung could say.

“If only there is a way I can show her that day of the accident.” Sandy sadly says.

“I think there is a way.” Shin Dong says.

“Huh? There is?” Everyone in the room is surprise to hear the news.

“Yup, but I’m not sure if it will work.”

“It’s a worth of a try.”

“Okay… here goes nothing.” Shin Dong says.

Everyone in the room sits in the courtroom in silent, eager to know what their friend is up to.

“Babbly, babbly boo, show me the scene of the accident that Park Sandy was in.” Shin Dong says into a mirror.

Then the mirror flies out of his grip and goes to the center of the courtroom. Then it spins for a couple of times. Once it stops spinning, the mirror becomes a flat screen television. Then it begins to show what happened the day on the accident